Kendall Thinks WHAT?! ♥

"Kevin." I whispered. He looked at me. "Do you think he is really out there?"

"I-" Kevin was about to talk when the doctor came in.

"Hello Nicole, hello Kevin." she said.

"Dr. So." I said.

"How is everything going?" she asked.

"Everything is going great." I asked. "The morning sickness can go away though." She laughed.

"That will go away sometime in your second trimester." the doctor said. "Today I thought we might try to see if we can hear the babies heartbeat."

"Really?" I asked, smiling. She nodded.

"Just lay back and slightly lift your shirt." the doctor said. I did as she said and layed back. I lifted my shirt to show my stomach. Kevin came up to stand next to me.

She squeezed the cold jell on my stomach and grabbed a tool connected to a computer. She smiled at me and began to move the tool around my stomach on the jell.

"Well, there is your baby." the doctor said. I looked at the monitor. There was a small circle on the screen that I couldn't describe even if I tried. There started to be a beating noise. It was beating fast. "And that is your baby's heartbeat." She said.

I am pretty sure my heart stopped when I heard that.

We walked out of the building. As we were walking to the car I noticed someone was leaning against it.

"Kendall?" I asked.

"I can't believe you two!" Kendall said. He looked at Kevin. "How could you do this to Carrie? To me? You, my own brother, sneaking around with the girl I love and the mother of my son!"

"Kendall." I said.

"How could you?" Kendall asked Kevin again.

"Kendall." I said again. He looked at me. "We aren't sneaking around. There is a reason we are here."

"And what reason would that be?" Kendall asked. I took a deep breath.

"I..."