Mama Schmidt, You Planned This! ♥

"Mom!" Kendall called when we walked into his parents house. Kendall helped me walk through the door since I was getting bigger.

"Kendall." his mom said, coming into view. She looked at me. "Oh hey Nicole! Oh you are so big are you sure there isn't more then one in there?"

"Oh I am positive there is only one." I said. "And I am also positive that it is a girl!" I said.

"You know the gender?" Mama Schmidt asked. I nodded and pulled out the pictures from the sonogram. "OH MY GOD! I'M GONNA HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER!"

"Hey." Kevin said, coming into the room. "You have a granddaughter."

Kevin said, gesturing to Maddie crawling in. She crawls to Mama Schmidt and she picks her up.

"Of coarse I do, but I am just excited to have another one." Mama Schmidt said.

"Hey! There is still a 20% chance she is a he." Kendall said, but everyone ignored him.

"Hey Kev you know that dinner I was telling you about you can set it up now." Mama Schmidt said.

"Now? But there is no food." Kevin said.

"I will handle that." Mama Schmidt said. Kevin nodded and left. I looked at her.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing." Mama Schmidt said. "Now come on Kenneth is here." Mama Schmidt walked away. I looked at Kendall and he just shrugged. We followed Mama Schmidt into the living room.

"YUMA!" Kendall screamed when he saw her. I rolled my eyes and went to sit next to Kenneth.

"Hey Mr. Lawyer." I said.

"Hey Preggers." Kenneth said. I glared at him, but he just laughed. I looked around the room for Mama Schmidt, but I didn't see her. Something was up with that woman and I need to know what. I got up and went walking through the house. Kendall followed me.

"Hey are you okay?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, your mom is just acting weird." I said as Mama Schmidt came into the hallway.

"Oh there you two are. Go get cleaned up. Dinner will be here soon." Mama Schmidt asked. I nodded and walked to the bathroom. I washed my hands and then splashed my face with water. Maybe it is just me. Maybe she is just being herself and I am being paranoid. I shook it off and left the bathroom. I started walking towards the kitchen when I started to smell Chinese food. I walked into the kitchen to see it set... for two.