Happy Birthday Kendall! ♥

Next update is the final update. Be prepared there will be something no one will ever expect to happen.

Enjoy!
~*~*~*~*~*~

"What are you two whispering about?" Kendall asked.

"Nothing." I said. "Did you think we'd forget?" I asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Kendall said.

"Little K turned four today and someone else turned twenty eight." I said, looking at Kendall.

"We agreed we would spend today celebrating his birthday." Kendall said, looking at Little K who was playing with his pancakes.

"And we are. We are celebrating you tomorrow." I said.

"I was hoping we could skip celebrating mine." Kendall said.

"No we can not! I have not been able to celebrate your birthday for three years! You will deal with it mister!" I said, glaring at Kendall. He set Kole down in his car seat and put his hands up in defense. 

"Yes ma'am." Kendall said. I nodded and I put Kathrine back in her car seat.

"Now I am going out for a few things you are gonna watch the twins I am going to take your mom and Little K with me." I said. He nodded at me.

"I'll get Little K into the car." Mama Schmidt said. I nodded at her and watched them leave. I felt arms around me before I could turn back around.

"Can't we just skip that it is my birthday?" Kendall asked.

"No we cannot. You will celebrate your birthday and like it." I said.

"Yes ma'am." Kendall said.

"Good." I said. Kendall put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "Happy birthday Kendall."