5 Tests... Oh, It's Defiantly Positive! ♥

"I'm home" I said as I walked into the house, shutting the door. I carried the pizza to the kitchen and set it on the counter along with my bag from the drug store. I heard little feet coming down the stairs. I set a plate for him at the table.

"PIZZA!" I heard Little K scream as he came into the kitchen. I helped him into his chair and he started eating right away.

"Um... Nicole, is there something you need to tell me?" Mama Schmidt asked.

"What?" I asked as I turned around. Mama Schmidt was holding the bag from the drug store. "Um..."

"Have you been sleeping around?" she asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you seeing someone?" Mama Schmidt asked.

"No I am not seeing anyone." I said.

"So you are sleeping around. You better hope you aren't catching anything." she said. I groaned and pulled her out of the kitchen. "What is going on?"

"Okay, I am not sleeping around with anyone." I said.

"Then why do you need all of those pregnancy test?"

"Because I was suppose to have my period a week ago." I said.

"If you aren't sleeping with anyone then how.." she started to ask, but I put my hand up.

"Can you keep a secret? I don't want Little K finding this out, but I had a one night stand with Kendall." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I know it was stupid. I had some wine and I watched some old videos. I watched the video of Kendall singing That's What Makes You Mine and I ended up calling him and we did it and now I am one week late and freaking out." I said.

"First off, calm down." Mama Schmidt said. I nodded. "Second, take them and go see it is true." I nodded and took a couple bottles of water and went upstairs.

Twenty minutes and three bottles of water later I was standing in front of five pregnancy tests. Each one is about to tell me if my life will change or stay the same. I took a deep breath and turn them all over.

Positive.

Positive.

Negative.

Positive.

Positive.