Family Movie! ♥

I sat there with my eyes closed. Kendall was humming a turn and strumming on his guitar. I liked listening to him work on his music. It was calming and it always kept the baby calm, she never kicked while he was singing.

"MOM MOM MOM MOM!" Little K came in screaming. I quickly sat up panicking. Kendall had me lay back and started to rub my stomach and hum.

"What is it Little K?" I asked.

"I wanna watch a movie." Little K said. "With you and daddy." I looked at Kendall. He nodded and put his guitar on it's stand.

"Go ahead a pick the movie." I said. He smiled and ran over to the book shelve that held the movies. I had three large book shelves in the house with them full top to bottom. One held nothing, but books. I have read everyone since I was a kid. Another was full of movies. The top shelves were my movies and the bottom were Little K's. The last book shelve contained the scented candles I have been collecting since before I thought about Kendall.

"Got one." Little K said, coming back over. He handed me a movie. It was Finding Nemo, his favorite movie. I tried to get up to put the movie in, but Kendall put his hand on my shoulder keeping me in the bed. He took the movie out on my hands and went to put in it. I patted the bed and Little K climbed onto the bed, but went to the bottom of the bed. Kendall put the movie in and left the room. He came back into the room with a bowl of popcorn. I hit play from the remote. Little K was on his stomach absorbed into the movie the second it played. Kendall sat down next to me and put his feet up.

"Comfortable?" I asked. Kendall smiled at me and nodded. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled at just put my head on his chest.

"By the way," Kendall whispered into my ear. "Do we tell Little K we made out for two hours last night?"