Becoming Mrs. Schmidt: That's...

By KCoverGirl247

Kendall is back. Anna is in jail and Nicole ends up pregnant again. So much drama. Will Kendall and Nicole ge... More

That's What Makes You Mine! ♥
3 Months! ♥
Little K Visits! ♥
Please Listen to Me! ♥
Important Notice
With Little K Gone Anything Can Happen! ♥
Waking Up to.. Oh Crap! ♥
Doesn't Change A Thing! ♥
Getting Sick! ♥
Late! ♥
Keep It A Secret Kev! ♥
Secret Appointments! ♥
Kendall Thinks WHAT?! ♥
Kendall Finds Out! ♥
80% Positive It's A Girl! ♥
Mama Schmidt, You Planned This! ♥
"Kendall, get your act together"! ♥
Starting With the Roses! ♥
Falling For You... Literally! ♥
Bed Rest... Doctors Orders! ♥
Dr. Kendall.. At Your Service! ♥
Family Movie! ♥
Labor Pains! ♥
Holy Schmidt! ♥
Kiss Me! ♥
IMPORTANT!
Anna Is Out! ♥
This Is My Family! ♥
Book 7
Little K is 4! ♥
Memories! ♥
Happy Birthday Kendall! ♥
Almost Popping The Question! ♥
Special Note

5 Tests... Oh, It's Defiantly Positive! ♥

346 24 6
By KCoverGirl247

"I'm home" I said as I walked into the house, shutting the door. I carried the pizza to the kitchen and set it on the counter along with my bag from the drug store. I heard little feet coming down the stairs. I set a plate for him at the table.

"PIZZA!" I heard Little K scream as he came into the kitchen. I helped him into his chair and he started eating right away.

"Um... Nicole, is there something you need to tell me?" Mama Schmidt asked.

"What?" I asked as I turned around. Mama Schmidt was holding the bag from the drug store. "Um..."

"Have you been sleeping around?" she asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you seeing someone?" Mama Schmidt asked.

"No I am not seeing anyone." I said.

"So you are sleeping around. You better hope you aren't catching anything." she said. I groaned and pulled her out of the kitchen. "What is going on?"

"Okay, I am not sleeping around with anyone." I said.

"Then why do you need all of those pregnancy test?"

"Because I was suppose to have my period a week ago." I said.

"If you aren't sleeping with anyone then how.." she started to ask, but I put my hand up.

"Can you keep a secret? I don't want Little K finding this out, but I had a one night stand with Kendall." I said.

"What?" she asked.

"I know it was stupid. I had some wine and I watched some old videos. I watched the video of Kendall singing That's What Makes You Mine and I ended up calling him and we did it and now I am one week late and freaking out." I said.

"First off, calm down." Mama Schmidt said. I nodded. "Second, take them and go see it is true." I nodded and took a couple bottles of water and went upstairs.

Twenty minutes and three bottles of water later I was standing in front of five pregnancy tests. Each one is about to tell me if my life will change or stay the same. I took a deep breath and turn them all over.

Positive.

Positive.

Negative.

Positive.

Positive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44K 964 23
Josie and Penelope had broken up because no matter how much Josie tried to forget what Penelope did, she couldn't. What will the future bring them n...
75.2K 2.1K 24
✨Sequel to anonymous kiss✨ What happens to wendy and aiden once nate starts off his dream and start his party life?
353K 6.7K 45
What happens when Kiara and Nate fall in and out of love? What happens when she gets pregnant and tells him. Will he still love her, or will he just...
50.6K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...