Buying, Stealing, Flirting An...

By Booksneedmorebooks

A small group of Adventures take on a mission that is much more than they bargained for, when they learn of a... More

Dedication
And so It Begins; Isabelle
They came and Went; Isabelle
Hurried Help; Henry
The Blossom of love; Isabelle
The Ring; Henry
Money and Lovemaking; Isabelle
The Proposal; Henry
The Date; Harrison
Festival; Isabelle
Shopping Spree!
Brothers; Isabelle
The Day Before; Henry
My one Good thing this month (sort of)
Suits; Henry
The Bachelorette Party; Isabelle
The Big Day; Henry
The Big Day (Again); Isabelle
The Nigh of; Henry
Scars; Isabelle
The aftermath; Henry
Bahalla; Henry
Isabelle
Harrison
Isabelle
Henry
Henry
Harrison
Isabelle
Robbery
Isabelle
Shopping Spree (Again)
Isabelle
Merry and Music
Isabelle
Henry
Isabelle
Isabelle
Love Lost
Isabelle
Isabelle
Princess Willow
Isabelle
Oh the feels.
Tortured
Willow
Pan's Big Rescue
Pan's rescue Reginald POV
Willow
Isabelle
Isabelle
Willow
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Henry
Willow
Willow
Fighting Among Friends.
Willow
New Powers Rise
An Unexpected Surprise
Another Surprise.
Willow
Henry
Willow
Willow
Clerik, Shut Up!
Willow
Snuggle Time
Willow
Willow
Willow
Willow
Lucky!
Rescue or not?
Willow
Lucky!
Willow
Hunting Day
Willow
Willow
Isabelle
Willow
Willow
Dreamscapes
Willow
Date Night!
Willow
A Big Secret
Willow
Henry
Grumpy Sheep
A Daring Rescue
Henry
Henry
The Begging of The End
New Families Arise
Willow
Epilouge
Random (out of context) Stuff the Group said as we Played

Isabelle

15 1 1
By Booksneedmorebooks

I followed Rosalind in all her rage, I let her go quick, on the way there I found some rosebuds I pulled one off of the bushes and I took her a rosebud, I didn't say anything and I held out the rosebud and used my magic to make it bloom into a beautiful rose and I handed it to her, I watched her smile "Thank you." she said. And I left her to think everything over and let her cool off for a while.

I returned to the group who was standing outside discussing what our next step was. I watched as Rosalind returned wearing the rose in her hair. It made me happy to see her back, she was very beautiful. I hugged Pan and listened to them all. He put one of his arms around me.

I was jolted out of my serenity when there was a loud roar and some echoing screams. We all jumped ready for action. But right now we couldn't see anything yet but Wallace seemed to focus on something then said "Oh my" but before he could tell us a Hydra rose up in front of us. Though it looked very hurt. Four of it's heads were missing and they weren't even growing back as the heads of a hydra do. It must have been very aggravated.

It was snatching people off of the ground and eating them up. "I have a plan," Alec said after a few minutes of explaining we went into action. Alec pulled out his wand of polymorph and used it on the Hyra and we watched as it transformed into a Squirrel and fell into a hole that Wallace had quickly dug using some magic.

We all raised our weapons and Alec yelled "Three....Two.....One!" And we fired, hitting the squirrel. The damage caused by us hitting it reverted it to the original Hydra form but our damage still took and it looked very confused. Then the fight ensued.

Henry was old and strong and trained with magic he blinded the creature and it made it easier for us to hit it cause it couldn't avoid our attacks as easily and it made it very hard to take us down. After a lot of fighting, we were growing weary and we were hurt.

"Enough of this!" Alec yelled. He pulled some of the stars off of his robe and fired them at the Hydar. It screamed in one final roar of pain and fell to the ground dead. All of the sudden a little Ice knife exploded on the hydra. We all looked at Wallace to see why he had shot it, we knew it was dead.

"I needed to make sure it was dead," he explained. We laughed and that ended the battle with the Five headed Hydra. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 78 8
A series of short stories focusing on romance. Including original works and works inspired by Wattpad contest entries.
18 0 7
the story is about to character from a dnd campaign i was part in and got to see the character stores be mention. it a simple thing i decided to writ...
52 6 16
A story of how a group of people who wields magic saves the world.
156 0 17
A collection of D&D stories, largely character backstories and epilogues from prior or ongoing campaigns.