Someone like you<3

By sheabutterbaby22

Lexi Gains just moved from Atlanta Georgia after social workers found out that her mom was back on drugs. its... More

Someone like you<3
Sexy as you wanna be
Getting to know you
break up
Not a chapter
A day with langston and julian
The talk
I get so weak
We out here tryna function
Quick Love!
J+I=4 ever
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)
How could you!!!
Sage and Day Day Prt 1
"Real Talk"
Sage and DayDay Part2
Our little secrets
Thought You Should Know
You Got It Bad
Not a chapter just info
Bros 4 life
Im Back!
Missing you
Bro.. your single.
ADHD
Welcome back!
Homcoming night!
Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND
Sleeping with fear!
Put in work.
You did what Rated R
Babe im back?
Sometimes love comes around..
Birthday Bash Brawl.
birthday bash brawl prt2
Where you at?
Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?
surprise... surprise..surprise
G.O.D
Thing called Love
Just Kick It!
Djaay's Room
Talk?
Emergency....
whole new world.
Beat of the heart
I did it
Back home.
Bye Bye baby
My fears
Meomories
A gift before i go..
ATL Landin
ATL Landin (part 2)
Whats poppin in LA? (Lang,Julian,Djaay and more P.O.V)
Back in the A
Thursday..
Doing Me..
we are young...
Friday night Party! Part 1
Friday night party part 2
Therpy
BBQ
Back in L.A.
Bed Peace
Too Good to be True

I need a minute

4.4K 48 6
By sheabutterbaby22

       Lexi p.o.v. 

"Lexi.. I'm.. I'm-" i cut him off.

"Your where!?" i said getting impatient.

"Lexi I'm in jail.."

"When in the hell did this shit happen?"

"after i left the party i packed my stuff and just left. 4 days later i was staying at the aboned warehouse where all my blood niggas where at.. the police came.. they took me and my nigga trigga in and they think i shoot my dad. but i didn't.. i attempted to but trigga beat me to the punch. Now I'm looking at life in prison without parole."

My heart nearly dropped to my stomache one i herd life.. with out porole. "See i told you dajaay! i told you this shit was going to happen."

"I know.. i know.. and i know your going to be find without me."

"Not really.."

"yes can! but Lexi promise me you will support me even if you moved on."

"i promise.." i whispered.

"OK and i still love u and even though you fucked that nigga corahn behind my back, i forgive u and all that shit is behind me."

"I love you too Djaay.."

"alright wel my time is up-."

The phone hung up. I miss him so much already. I cant believe that i may not see him ever again.

Dominick p.o.v

I woke with the sun beaming from the window in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes as i herd Indigo's phone ring. I got up with the sheets off my bed wrapped around my waist and my upper torso exposed. I looked over at Indigo to make sure she was sound a sleep before i slid the anwer key. He eyes were closed tight and her mouth was slightly opened and not a sound, nor a snore came from her. The screen name read Ju Ju boo <3. I shook my head as a grin crept onto my face. 

"hello." i answer.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!" Julian yelled through the phone.

"chill bro!" i laughed.

"where the fuck is indi." 

"Indi?"

"Yeah indi!"

"Oh indi... she's laying here, in my bed, with no clothes on."

"THE FUCK NIGGA!"

"im sorry bro theres no service and .. i .. cant hear .. yo- BYE!" I hung up nearly bursting into tears, i was laughing so much.

"Who was that."Indi said slowly getting up.

"oh its just nobody."I replied sitting back on the side i slept on.

"What time is it?" She said yawning.

"7:37."

"oh shit! Umm i have to go!"  

"why are you in such a hurry."

"why are you so sarcastic!"

"Becaus-"

"Dominick i gotta go meet Julian at his house."

"oh i dont think you have to worry about him no more." I said with a grin on my face.

"Dominick i don't have time for BS! OK." She said putting on her bra and panties and then the rest of her clothes. After she had all her clothes on, she nearly darted out the door. Before i could let her walk through that door i grabbed her wrist and yanked her close.

"Can i get on more kiss?" I said staring deeply into her eyes.

"no Dominick.. i already do to much with you." Her voice sounded so soft.

"Alright, im hear if you need me." i let go of her wrist and watch her say nothing as she walked out my bedroom and then out the front door.

              indigo vanity p.o.v..

After u had left that nigga Dominick's i was on my way to Julian's house so we could chill. I arrived at his house and parked in his drive way. I quickly grabbing my purse as if i was in a rush. As i walked up to his front door, i took the spare key that Ju  gave to his house out my purse and opened the door quickly and quietly. I walked into the house and closed the door quietly behind me. I looked around the house. I seen Bri knocked out on the couch with the TV on. I then walked straight a head to Julian's room and opened his door. I looked around the room for couple of seconds and seen no sign of him. His Tv was still on, his bed was un made, and his computer was on also but her was no where in that room. I closed his door back and walked to Lexi's room. I knocked lightly on her door and waited for her command.

"Come in." she yelled.  I opened her door and walked inside her pink room.

"Wassup?" She questioned with her hand on her belly and her other hand on her cheek.

"you seen you cousin?" i asked plopping down her bed.

"he just left 15 minutes ago looking for you."

"Why would her be lookin for me when he knows i was coming over here?"

"I don't know all i herd was him screaming about Dominick answering your phone and how he was going to kill him and shit."

I covered my mouth in shock. While i was sleep that nigga answered my phone! That's the reason why he didn't want me to leave, and that's the reason why he said "I'm here if you need me." I wanted to die. No better yet i wanted Dominick to die. I damn near ended a perfect relationship over a little jealousy. i swear I'm going to kill him!

"Ok thanks.." i said brushing off the sitiuation so i didnt make a big deal out of it.

"no problem." She said continuing to rubbing her belly.

"so hows my baby niece or nephew!" i said cooing her.

"its fine.. the baby is moving like a lot!" 

"omg! i missed a lot and so has corahn!"

"Yeah.."

"so whens the next appointment?"

"in like two days."

"you want me to take u?"

"yes that would be fine!"

"OK well let me go find your cousin and i will talk to you later."

"ok the appointment is at 8; 30 am."

"OK ill be here around 7;00."

"ok!"

I rubbed her belly one last time and then walked  out her room and slowly closed the door behind me. I then walked back into Julian's room, laid on the bed and waited until he returned.

           Julian p.o.v

I cant believe indi did this shit! We been together for so long and she basically was showing me that those 3 years ain't shit! I swear when i get my hands on Legacy it wont take much time to kill him and bury him with out anyone knowing he was missing. I sat outside Indi's house after Corahn told me she was there. She wasn't picking up her fucking phone she i decided to call the one i could trust, Langston.The phone rang for a while until he finally picked up.

"Aye lanston!" He said in rage.

"Whats good bro?"He sounded like he had just woke up.

"Its indi man!"

"What happend?"

"Shes been cheaten and i didn't know!" 

"how you find out?"

"I called her phone and that nigga Legacy answered it!"

"Damn bro!:

"i know right.. man how could i be so dumb, in my mind she was on the only one, rip my heart out now i need stitches i swear some females jus be acting like bitches."

" i feel you bro.. have you talked to her?"

"Nope."

"and why is that?"

"because her ass ain't answering her phone."

"alright just go home chill out for a second and then try calling her."

"alright bro."

"call me later."

"OK."

I hung up the phone immediately and put my car in drive and left indi's house. As i approached my house, i was surprised to see her car parked in my drive way. I quickly put my car in park, turned it off and then got out the car. I walked into the house and without closing the front door, into my room. There she was, sound asleep on my bed with her phone her hand. I closed the door and plopped down on to my bed.

"Indi wake  up!" I said shaking her awake.

"Yeah?" She mumbled as she rubbed her sleepy eyes.

"We need to talk." 

"OK.."

"you know that nigga Dominick answered your phone this morning. right"

"no i did not know that until Lexi told me."

"well now you know... what the hell where you doing at his house with  no clothes on?"

She covered her face and tears dripped from the tips of her finger and down to her thighs.

"i got carried away.."

"CARRIED AWAY!"

'Stop yelling please." she pleaded.

"HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO NOT BE MAD AFTER YOU PULLED SOME SHIT LIKE THIS!"

"I'm sorry babe! i told him no over and over again and then we got caught up in the moment and we fucked."

"WOW INDIGO, I GUESS YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR ME OR OUR LOVE HUH?"

"I do." she sobbed.

"no the fuck you don't!"

"I do love you Ju!"

"WHAT THE FUCK EVER.. IF YOU DID LOVE ME YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD THAT BITCH NIGGA  NO AND KEPT IT PUSHING!"

"I was trying to be a friend!"

"Friend my ass! You know what imma you to do though?"

"What?"

"imma need you too give my shit back.. I'm talking bout all that shit i bought you, get your shit, and get the fuck out my house. oh yeah when you have all my shit call Lexi and tell her to come get it because i don't want to talk to you, nor see you again!" I could feel the heat rising up from my feet to the top of my head. I guess we weren't meant to be. 

R.I.P 09-12-09 (made up date)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 386 5
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...
1.3M 48.1K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
966K 31K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
89K 2.4K 57
Noa Carter, everyone knows her name, she has the money and she has the looks, her parents happen to be the head of school so she has the power. She's...