Sucked into an anime?! [Kaich...

Por Wildwolf2554

Meet, Hannah Drew, a crazy, fun, caring, girl from earth. She is turning sixteen and what other way to start... Mais

A wish came true
First day at Seika High
How did I not know?!
Student Council Vice President/Maid
Maid Level: Pro?!
Aoi-chan is a brat
Stupid pervs!
Its true! He is an alien!
Why'd I get stuck with them?!
I can play!
I'm changing everything!
My Memories {Part 1}
My Memories {Part 2}
JUST STOP!
STUPID CROCODILE PERV!!!
I'm Sorry
Meeting the band
Warning! Hacks!

WHY?!

5.9K 213 109
Por Wildwolf2554

The next day

I was helping carry all the boxes and put them where we put them last time.

"Okay I'm gonna go on my break!" I said. And then I heard Misaki tell chief what I just yelled.

So... what happens again? I thought to myself as I walked to my locker.

Thump! What was tha- I paused after seeing Usui on top of Aoi.

"What do you think your doing perv!" I yelled at him before slapping him to Narnia. I kneeled down. And slapped Aoi again. "And what are you doing Aoi?!"

"Hey! What was tha-"

"Do you really think this is some kind of joke?! You don't have to do this to not be treated like you wanted! Even if you are a dude." He pulled his wig off and he looked so weird without his wig now that I actually saw him.

A few minutes later...

"Sorry everyone, he hates when I tell on him." Chief said.

"Usui, you knew didn't you. I'm not surprised how no one saw a dude instead of him crossdressing." I said. Misaki looked at me widen eyes and all.

"Huh?! You knew Hannah!"

"Well, no wonder Usui never looked at me. You guys knew it from the start."

"But Usui! If you knew then why we're you still on top of him?!" I asked.

"I was only facing him straight on,"

"But that doesn't mean you have to do that you idiot!" Misaki slapped him and I followed. Now he's to the side while me and Misaki talk about how annoying he is in front of him.

"But aren't you guys shocked? Most people laugh when they figure out that I'm a guy and I like cute things and cross dress, how come none of you guys are shocked or laughing?"

"Why should we?"

"The clothes looked great on you." Misaki added.

"So Aoi, did you learn your lesson? Are you satisfied?" I asked.

"Not really," he put his wig on again. "Because next time I will perfect this and then make everyone my slave!" I stood up and ran to the door saying, "See ya later you hags!"

"Did he really not listen to anything we said?!"

"I was telling him that that was wrong!"

"Has he learned nothing?!" We all criticized.

The next day

I walked through the kitchen and went into the lockers and started to get undressed for I could go back to Misaki's house because, we'll I'm from a different world I guess, and so I have no place to go and yada yada you know... wait, If I am from a different world, I guess I'm an alien. Heheh, stupid Usui. OFF TOPIC!

"So, your done too?" Misaki said as she went to her locker.

"Yeah," I finished changing and waited for Misaki.

"KYAAA!!!" I heard chief yell.

"What happened?!" I said as I ran over and saw Aoi in a male uniform. "Oh, that happened." Shoot! If only I had my phone!!!

"AOI PLEASE STAY THIS WAY FOREVER PLEASE YOUR SO KAWAII LIKE THIS!!!!!!" She said. Ha, I' a kawaii potato bitch! OFF TOPIC!!

"I only wore this because I had nothing else to wear, so can you give me some of your old clothes again?" He asked chief.

"My brother took them away again didn't he?"

"Does someone need an emo corner?" I asked as I patted chief's back. Aoi started to look at me.

"What?"

"Your wearing that?" I looked down and saw my tennis shoes, dark blue jeans and my green t shirt. My hair back to its curly form.

"What about it?"

"That's it come with me!" He dragged me out.

"MISAKI HELP!!!" I yelled as my life was in danger of the wrath of Aoi and his girly minions.

We were outside near the building and as he scolded me, I didn't pay attention but I still heard what he said. "Wow, I was lectured and criticized by a middle schooler. Couldn't get much lower than that, could I?"

"Thats it! Im gonna take you to find some good clothes!!" He walked as I followed.

"No! You really shouldn't!! Oh notebooks!" I ran into the store and bought a bung I notebooks. "That was so cheap! I use to borrow them from Misaki and now!"

"Hello, could I interest you in some tissues." A woman asked.

"Oh, yes, I would take some tissues!" I said, I got some tissues an ran back to Aoi.

"Okay I..." he said something but I wasn't listening because I was buying something called a croquette.

"I'll give you an even bigger discount! And some for free since you never tried one! I still can't believe it!"

"Wow! Thank you! I think Suzuna and Misaki like croquettes so it'll be great for a little snack!"

Later

Me and Aoi we're sitting on a bench at the park eating some of the croquettes I bought because man I bought a lot!!!

"I give up!"

"Mh?" I said with my mouth full of croquette... that sounds like a Pokemon.. what was it again?

"You can't even listen to me like some guys at school. They think I am weird because I like cute things." I finished my croquette and so did he so I took our wrappers and just threw them away to Narnia. "Everyone thinks I'm so weird so that's why I hate everyone!"

"I don't hate you, your a fun little dude to hang out with, even if you like cute things."

"Huh?!"

"Yeah, it's refreshing to watch you."

"Are you like a sadist or some-"

"Croakee!!! That was his name!!"

"Nevermind."

Later

We ran to a small little place because it started to rain. I got a handkerchief that Misaki gave me and dried off myself.

"Aoi, aren't you gonna dry yourself?"

"I don't need to," Hm...

"Hah!" I got him and dried his hair.

"W-what're you doing?!" He asked surprised.

"Drying you off! What else?"

"Help!! A bag snatcher!!" I heard as footsteps came towards us. I went in front of him an stood up.

"Hey! Give me back the bag!" He was trying to find a way out. "Fine, I guess I'll have to kick your ass then!" I grabbed his hand and punched his face while flipping him over my back. I am such a boss! Everyone stared in awe and in shock. Yeah, I was/still am a badass in both worlds! But in this one, I am a kawaii badass potato!

We walked back and along the way, I saw a Sumway... Ha! Copy Cats!

"How could you even dare to battle a grown man! Who do you think you are?!"

"I'm weird aren't I? It's okay, people have told me that I was too crazy or to weird or even that I should act more girly, but I don't listen. I think this is the best me, so I believe to just be myself. I never care what people think." I said as I tuned my head to Aoi. He just stared for a while.

"Eh! Your shirt is ripped!"

"What?! I jut got this!" I said. How'd he even get that ripped!

"What's your size?" Aoi asked.

"Why?"

"Because I could make your clothes so just tell me your size!"

"You don't have to so it's okay!"

"I'm telling you that you have good style so just tell me!" And after he won, I told him my size and we just kept talking on the way home.

The next day

I was trying on something Aoi made and I just wanted to take it off immediately but Aoi will and glare was too strong! So when I finished, I got out and just sat down on the floor not wanting to go out and instead of me going to them, they went to me and they all stared with pink on their faces and I just blushed. They grabbed my hands and dragged me to a seat in the light.

"Why you do this to me?!" I yelled to Aoi, blushing.

"What! Are you criticizing my style!?"

"Actually, YES I AM!!!" I looked at these clothes and they were brown and on my head, I had a headband... is that what it's called? On my head with flowers and everyone stared so much I thought they were gonna melt me. Misaki help! Why did you have to be at school doing your student council help!!

I turned and saw Usui looking at me. "What're you doing here!? Just go ahead and laugh! I know I look weird!!"

"But with you blushing like that, it turns me on." He smirked.

"Aw he'll naw! Your suppose to say that to Misaki you perv!" I yelled as I threw him out of the cafe, I can seriously imagine him yelling.

"I'm blasting off again!"

--------------

Hello! How was it?! Don't kill me for not updating in like 5 days maybe or seven was it? Oh yeah, the girl in the picture is Hannah in what Aoi made for her! OFF TOPIC! Sorry One Piece is awesome, LUFFY IS MA BAE! MEAT IS LOVE MEAT IS LIFE!!

COMMENT, FOLLOW, VOTE, MAKE IT MORE AWESOME!

~W.W

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

70.1K 799 25
When Megumi turned 16, she was officially at marriage age, which forced her to have wedding interviews in favor of finding a soon to be husband. But...
351K 7.2K 42
Ayuzawa is a wealthy family number two at Japan. Ayuzawa family only have one female, her name is Misaki Ayuzawa. She is so beautiful, but she is a b...
112K 2.6K 12
A random short story about the relationship between everyone's fave anime couple, Usui Takumi and Ayuzawa Misaki!!! Also includes other characters, s...
4.2K 57 11
Summary: Continuing from the last series "The Vampire and The Maid", Usui is now in England, preparing for his wedding with Bridget and Misaki is now...