Why'd I get stuck with them?!

I was helping Misaki with some of her paperwork until suddenly...

"Please!" I got disciples, five of them.

"Uh.."

Later

I was walking with five people behind me who were my new disciples, there like freaking five twins! What the hell is that called?! Even I don't freaking know!! I felt peoples stares and heard the new rumors that hall probably roam now. But what the heck?! They we're suppose to go with Misaki!! Not me!!

"We are so honored to be walking to school with Miss Hannah Drew!!"

"Um.. that's too formal, jut call me Hannah, okay?" As they talked about me and how honorable I am.. bish please, I am not honorable, I'm fabulous! Oh! There's Misaki! "MISAKI HELP!!" I said as I ran to her.

"Hey! Master!!" They yelled.

"Hey Hannah, what's wrong?"

"Them!" I said pointing at the brothers who tried to catch up with me but lost me instantly. "they look up to me but they treat me like I'm freaking Jesus! Help! Your way more awesome so why didn't they ask you?!"

"Um.. we'll maybe they know about my hatred for guys."

"Hm.. tooshie."

"Don't you mean touché?"

"Yeah but I always forgot what it was so now I say too-"

"MASTER WE FOUND YOU!"

"NO!! I DONT WANNA GO!! See ya later Misaki. NO!!!" I ran again

"MASTER!!!"

Later

They found me... why did I stop for that cookie?! Well, cookies are love cookies are life. Cookies are what made them find me... they're a blessing and a curse. Right now, they're staring at me while I beat the crap out of those who's fault it was that they found me. Or in basic terms, eating the cookies.

"Um... so why did you guys want me to be your 'master'?" I asked breaking the awkwardness from the stares.

"We've been impressed by your type of living!"

"Uh.. which means?"

"We've watched you from the sidelines!" We'll that doesn't sound at all stalkerish..

"To help remodel the school, you and the student council president confront those who are loser than you with a head strong attitude! And you could act very nice to everyone at times!"

"And you are one of the best at sports and academics! You have the right to stand above everyone! You are the perfect role model for us all!"

"Well, you don't have to go that far, I know I'm awesome and fabulous but other then that I'm just a regular person." Except the fact that I'm basically an alien too..

"You are a great person!!" I could feel their respect for me grow like I was on top of a freaking mountain!

"It's our lives goal to become someone like you!!"

"Your our light!"

"The person we respect and look up for the most!"

"All hail Hannah Drew!!"

"Damn it all.. why did I have to be so awesome?" I murmured to myself.

After school

I was walking to the train station with Misaki while the 5 twins or whatever they're called, followed us like stalkers.

"Okay.. you guys could go home now.." I said ending me and Misaki's conversation of chocolate and my llama Melvin ((A/N if you read my Kamisama books, then IM BRINGING MELVIN BACK!!))

"We've heard about Misaki walking home but do you have to use the train to get home?" Oh yeah, they don't know about me living with Misaki..

"Yes.. so please go now.. I have to go home and I don't need you all knowing where I live and all.." I lied.

"But we want to see what kind of environment do you live in!"

"And you both talked about your work and we want to know where our Master works!"

"It must be such an honorable job for Hannah!"

"Yes! We must see it!! Please take us!!"

"Hannah, in the count of three run!!" Misaki whispered.

"What?"

"THREE!!" She yelled and ran.

"Oh.. that's what she sa- CRAP MISAKI YOU COULD'VE WARNED ME!!" I yelled as I ran.

"MASTER!!" I ran faster and I felt arms grab my waist and pulled me. I looked up to see who grabbed me and it was Usui.

"Usui! Let go!!" I said and he let go of me. Next to him was Misaki. "He got you too, Misaki?"

"Yeah." She sighed.

"Master!"

"Master!"

"She lost us again."

"That's our master, losing us so easily." We sneaked to the subway train like the ninja we/ or I am!

"So, I have enough points now."

"Huh?! Already?!"

"Points?" I asked.

"Every time you go to Maid-latte you get points to challenge a maid to a game."

"Oh. Wait what kind of games?"

"Like, speed. Have you played it before?" Usui answered.

"No.. how do you play?"

"Eh.. it's kinda complicated so not right now."

"Well, is there any other kinds of games?"

"Like goldfish, poker, Texas hold 'em, basically, any king of card game."

"Yay! I know those!"

"Good, cause I'm gonna challenge you and you'll have to take a picture with me if I win." Usui said getting close to my face.

"Your in my personal bubble!!! Get out you Pervy alien!!"

At Maid-latte

Damn it, he beat me at Texas hold 'em!! I mean!! That's my freaking game!! How'd he get a fucking royal flush?! I got just a regular flush but no, he has to get royals!! He must be cheating!! Oh Lordie no! Why on pig tails day? Why on any day?!

"Hey, Hannah you look kinda mad and frightened. C'mon lets have a real smile!" Chief said.

"Um.. w-well-"

"Master, you could have one retake If you wish." Usui looked at the picture.

"No, the real Hannah is the best." I went to an emo corner and sulked. The only one that helped me in this state of shock and depression was Misaki because she gets me. I know this cause she also brought me cookies. I was about to take a bite until,

"Hey Misaki, did you make these?"

"No, I can't cook much less bake. I got them from the kitchen."

"Good, I could've died.."

"Yeah.. hey wait a minute!!"

"Sorry, but it's true. I've seen the kinds of things you've done to the kitchen, the food was the worst part of the torture and suffering."

"That's not tru-" she stopped and started to sulk with me while we both ate cookies. At least Melvin won't steal our cookies right now.

--------------
Hello!! I have updated for you all so enjoy! *throws cookies and containers of Nutella around* Picture on the side is Hannah for pig tails day! Don't mind the clothes or glasses.

Comment, Follow, Vote, Make it more Awesome!!

~W.W.