I'm changing everything!

I woke up from the comfy floor and found out that it was like 4:00 am.

"Damn... I wanna go back to my floor but why does my life wake me up?" I got up and went to my window and looked out.

"Dad, no! Please just stop!" I heard. I looked over and saw nothing, then my head began to hurt, I shut my eyes in the pain.

"You will marry Iragashi! It's what your mother would've wanted!"

"No it's what you want! Don't EVER bring up mom into this!!"

"Don't yell at me!"

"No you drunk!" He grabbed my wrist. "Let go!"

"No! Come now! We have to go home!"

"No!"

"Then how will your mother feel?! She wants you to stop arguing! If she were here, she wouldn't want this going on!" I started to cry.

"Fine... but... Can I tell Shintani about this?"

"I'm sorry, this is a family issue, now let's go." As we left, I looked at the neighborhood we stood at, it seemed so familiar. But from where?

I opened my eyes to see that I fell asleep again and I was late to school. "AW FUDGESICKLES I'M LATE!!"

At school

I was walking around the school with Misaki, just chatting and finding people to murder like the student council member we are.

"Hannah, next time you scream and look like you were murdered on the floor, I really will call the ambulance!" Yep, a normal day at school.

"Thank god that Suzuna heard me snore a little.. and I'll take note of that." I said as we walked down the stairs peacefully until we saw two dudes on the stairs just sitting.

"Hey get off the stairs, your in everybody's way." We said simultaneously okay, we could be sisters or something, I'm just saying!

"The annoying one is here... and Hannah." Really? In front of Misaki? You are gonna die soon boy.

"Lets go." They both said and walked away. I stared off into space for a little while and I heard Misaki abut to ask me something until my minions came.

"Master!" We heard, I turned and saw the minions. "One, two, three."

"Good morning, master." THEY DO PRACTICE!!! I FREAKING KNEW IT!!!! Misaki stared at me for some odd reason... wait a minute, please don't tell me...

"I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah you did," Misaki told me while we both sweatdropped.

"Master, could you teach us to fight how you do?" One asked.

"Please!" Another pleaded.

"A..." I was about to protest until I saw their puppy eyes and puppy faces.. Damn you, person who invented those... "Sure, hey Misaki, do you wanna come? I wanted you to teach me aikido for a while now anyways."

"Okay, I guess I got some time to teach you." And with that, we all went outside.

One guy charged at me with one arm out. Really? He is an amateur I know but really? I grabbed his arm and ran behind him holding his arm to his back. "If an enemy charges like he did and doesn't bother to hold his stance take that chance to use his own force against him. It doesn't matter how buff you are, the smartest person always win!" I told them as they wrote down notes and the guy I was holding was in pain so I let go of him. "And now, lets see how I go against the master. Take notes of this, or better off, a video. Cause this is legendary." I passed them my phone and I put it on video already cause I didn't want them to see all the stuff on there... they're still innocent, I should let them keep it.