A wish came true

I finished watching my new favorite anime Kaichou wa Maid Sama and I got out of my bed at... wait what time is it? When I checked, it was 9:04 pm.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe I spent my sixteenth birthday in bed watching anime... BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!" I got out of my bed and went down to the kitchen about to see my friends and family sing happy birthday until when I went down there, my mom was furious.

"HANNAH!! Why are you still in your pajamas?! It's 9:00! And why is this place still a mess?! You we're suppose to clean!!" I was so confused.

"Wait, what?"

"I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN!!! I was going to invite your aunt over here so I could talk with her about her baby shower!" My heart started to break. I was going to say something until my big sister, Morgan, opened the door with a little box in her hand

"Hello!" She looked at us. And mostly me. "Hannah, what's wrong?" I ran to my room and started to cry. My own mom forgot my birthday... How could she forget my own birthday, my sixteenth birthday. Someone knocked on my door.

"Go away." I said plainly.

"It's me," my sister said. She walked in with the same small box and looked at me. "what happened back there?"

"Mom.. she forgot my... my birthday." I choked out. My sister put the box on the floor and started to walk away.

"Well, if you want to talk, I'm here." and she left. I opened the box and there was a small cupcake with a candle to the side ready to light up. So I lit up the candle and thought about what my mom said.

"I wish I could live in Kaichou's world. It would be better than the life I have now." And I blew the candle, and went to sleep.

Mom's POV

Why didn't she clean?! I work all day and I come to this?! What kind of a daughter is she?!

"Mom!" Morgan yelled. I looked at her enter the kitchen. "We need to talk."

"I can't, now I have to cook and clean and hope that it's not too late to contact your au-"

"Mom!" She yelled.

"Why are you being so rude?!"

"Because it's Hannah's birthday! You forgot didn't you?" I looked at her.

"It's her birthday?"

"Yes! You didn't do anything but yell at her, ON HER BITHDAY!" I feel so horrible, I ran to Hannah's room and I didn't see her, all I saw was a small cupcake with a candle looking like it was just blown out.

"Where is she?"

Hannah's POV

I woke up on something soft with a blanket over me. Wait, I don't remember this blanket. I jolted my head up and saw... this isn't my room...

"Are you okay?" That voice... it's... "I saw you on the ground while walking home."

"Are you... Misaki Ayuzawa?!"

"Yes, how do you know my name?" My idol... right in front of me... OH MY GOSH IM IN KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA!!!

-----------------
Hey my llamas! How do you like it?! Is it good, is it terrible, TEL MEH! Sorry I didn't do black butler like you guys wanted but my head was like, KAICHOU KAICHOU KAICHOU!! So... yeah.

So Comment, Follow, Vote, Make it more awesome!

~WW