How did I not know?!

I looked at everyone running everywhere with building stuff and Misaki was in the student council room. I was there too to watch everyone do whatever they do.

"Hey Misaki? Why is everybody rushing?"

"Because tomorrow is the school festival, so can you see the cafe at class 2-2 please. I have to work on these papers."

"Okay, I'll see you later then." I am such an idiot, OF COURSE ITS THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL!! She nodded and I looked for the class cursing at my stupidity.

"So this is the class." I went in and it didn't look so good there was only three girls. "Hello, I was checking to see how you all were doing on the cafe."

"Who are you?" They asked.

"I'm new, my name is Hannah Drew. Where is everybody?"

"I think they were in the gym."

"Okay, if you need anything let me know!" And I continued to the gym.

To the hell hole which we call gym!

I got there and saw no one but a closed pair of doors to the side of the wall and muffles. So I walked in and saw everyone staring at me. Hey isn't that a song! I'm sexy and I know it! OFF TOPIC!

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"Uh..."

"What are you planning to do?!" I pointed at a guy with brown hair and a sewing kit with instructions failing to hide. "Excuse me, but what are you doing." I smiled and every guys weakness, a cute girl smiling.

"Well, we were going to raid the cafe with cosplay stuff." And the room flopped to the floor.

"How come?" I asked another guy.

"Well, stupid demon prez hates us and only goes with the girls!"

"She never defends us,"

"Or gives us any respect." I looked at them.

"Well, do you all respect her?" No one answered. "I could see what I can do, I'll talk to Misaki. Okay?" The room turned pink and guys were about to clobber me so I ran out until I got to the student council room. Made it in one piece... hey One Piece!!! OFF TOPIC!! Though its really awesome...

So I walked in and saw Misaki and I was about to bump into Usui cause he was just leaving too.

"Um... Misaki? Can we talk?"

"Not now, Usui pisses me off so much that its not even funny."

"But its about class 2-2,"

"Fine, whats going on?"

"I think that you shouldn't be so hard on the guys, you should let them contribute some ideas too and make a compromis-"

"You too? Are you gonna be like that stupid Usui?! Giving me lessons on everything and still not caring? Are you gonna be like him?!"

"N-no."

"Then what?!"

"Maybe I could help with their problem. Just please trust me to help with them. You can focus on the more important stuff and I could make everything better. Just trust me on this." She sighed.

"Fine, just go. I don't want to scream at you for nothing again. And Im sorry, Im just pissed off because of-"

"The stupid ass pervy alien from planet annoyance and judger?" She chuckled,

"Yeah." I walked out and closed the door. WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!

School Festival day and the revealment of a day full of thinking! (We're screwed...)

I was helping the cafe we all maid and it looked pretty awesome to me. I just hope Misaki won't be mad at me...

"Hey Hannah! The people are coming!" Said my guy friend Sasuke or what I like to call him thanks to Naruto, duck butt. So I got my uniform on and went out.

Misaki's POV

I was looking at the festival and saw everything looking at it should be. It was so great and peaceful but they only thing I'm worried about is Hannah... I better check on them.

"Hey everyone!" I told the student council. "Go have some fun,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, everything is going smoothly, this is a festival, go have fun!" They nodded and we went off. And with that, I could check what they did. So when I got to the cafe, It was flooded... WITH PEOPLE! What kind of cafe... oh no...

"Hello, master is there anything you want to drink?"

"Right this way, milady." A MAID AND BUTLER CAFE?!? I looked inside and actually... it was pretty good. Until Hannah spotted me. She got out and greeted me.

"Hello Misaki! What do you think?" She asked nervously.

"Um... well good work. You did manage the guys to help the girls at least."

"Yeah, the guys wanted the girls to be cute or cosplaying so I made a maid and butler cafe so if we dress up like maids, the guys have to dress up as butlers. Its a good compromise. I just didn't want anyone to be left out everything's better when people are happy. I use to be a loner but thanks to you I can break out of my shell." I looked at her for a second and smiled.

"Well, lets just enjoy the rest of the festival!" She nodded wanting to see the festival... why didn't Usui ever bother me or Hannah? Thats just weird.

Someone's POV

She's not from here, She is like me but... just who are you? Hannah.

----------

Hello! I finished but I have to go to an audition for Allstate now but I hope you guys like the chapter!

Comment, Follow, Vote, Make it more Awesome!

-W.W.