I can play!

I was walking to school with Misaki and I was just about to bump into some triplets that are five, I still have no idea what it was called. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME I HAVE NO CLUE! Cough, cough, anyways,they went in front of us.

"Good morning master!" They said in Unison. I bet that they practice saying that in unison to get it right! I'm telling you, they sound like one person!

"Hello, good morning to you guys too?" Yeah I still don't really know how it's like to be a master, what do I do?!

"We're excited for today's lesson!" They said again in unison. I just kinda smiled and we all went, them following like stalkers.

I got out of the student council room to go to the bathroom only to be greeted by the... yeah I'm just gonna call them minions.

"Master! Please tell us a story!"

"Um... like?"

"Like one of your experiences!"

"Um.. I could tell y'all some but it would be devastating. So sorry." And I walked to the bathroom.

When I got out, they had a rolled up towel on a tray. Me not noticing them made me flinch.

"HOLY MOTHER OF FU- oh... Hello?"

"For you!" They all said.

"U-um I'm good." I stuttered. I went back to the student councils office and sat in my seat.

"Vice president, could you look at these papers?" Someone asked holding some papers.

"Okay,"

"Oh! We need to count the money we raised from the festival don't we?" I asked.

"Yes, but we've lost some papers with the money totals."

"Okay, tell me the classes and I'll check on that lat-" I looked at the minions just staring at me. I got up and opened the door. "Hey stalkers! You just gonna watch me and my awesomeness go to work or y'all gonna try to work too?!" I said, they got what I was saying and went to work. Man they could do whatever they're told! Like little drones! But it did make me happy, I've liked to have people listen to me, it's new.

I was walking down the hallway because we finished with our work so we were ready to go to- "Man that was great! Hey master! Maybe now we could go to see you work!" AW SHIT!

"See ya tomorrow!" I said as I started to speed walk.

"MASTER!" They yelled out as They started to run.

"NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAYS MINIONS!" They began to speed walk.

"MASTER!!" I turned and while I was trying to find out a way, someone grabbed me by my waist.

"Hey! Get off me you perv!" I said, they put their hand on my mouth and I licked it. They got off and I saw it was Usui. "Oh... we'll I was right about the perv part!"

"MASTER!" They said as they past us.

"Do you want me to talk to them and tell them that you hate boys like pres?"

"No you terd! Thy might be kind of annoying but I like guys like them. They're passionate about what they want to do and it's okay." I walked away and then...

"MASTER!!!"

"AW HELL NAW WHY CAN'T I USE MY WIZARD POWERS?!?! CURSE YOU GLOBAL WARMING!!" And I ran like my life depended on it, because it did.

And so at Maid Latte

"Welcome home, master."

School