My Memories {Part 1}

"Welcome home, master." I said with a fake smile. The theme today was glasses day, typical chief. I tried so hard to concentrate but all I could think of was Usui kissing me... Hannah get that thought out of your mind! The mind is suppose to be with unicorns, rainbows, and cookies! Not to mention anime an-crap Usui is in my mind now. I tripped a little while walking an the glasses on my tray fell onto the ground.

"Pardon us masters." The person who I bumped into, Misaki, said.

"Y-yes please pardon us!" Stupid stuttering reflexes in anime's!

"Hannah, is something bothering you?"

"No, I'm fine. Don't waste your time on me okay?" She nodded and I went to get a dustpan and broom to sweep the broken glass up.

After I was done sweeping, I went into the kitchen and threw away the shreds of glass. Concentrate! Stop thinking of that pervy alien!

"Hannah, are you okay?" Chief came up and asked me.

"Yeah, don't worry about it."

"Okay, but tell me if something ever bothers you, later!" I turned and bowed a little, man, anime changes people.

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't be, I trust you." Honoka stuck her head out of the curtain.

"What about me chief?"

"I trust you too! And Subaru, Erika, Gon, and Sayu too!" Honola turned and a black aura came out.

"That's why your so vulnerable, chief.." Honoka giggled. It might seem funny in the anime, but when you see it... oh my gosh its like the evil person who took away your cookies and never bothered to get you more... I shivered at the thought.

"Honoka, theres a black aura surrounding you. But I do yell at people who are slacking off!"

"Oh! Better get back to work then!"

"Hannah, aren't you and Misaki done for the day? Well, good work!"

"Thanks, I'll go get Misaki then." I took off my glasses.

"Sounds like you guys are having fun." I jumped and went to a fighting pose only to see that it was Usui.

"Usui! Don't scare me like that!" I saw that his bandages were still on. "Hey! Why are you here?! You're still recovering!"

"Oh, so you worry about me?"

"Why are you here?!"

"Well, I wanted to see you at Maid- Latte," He whispered into my ear.

"Q-Quit it!" I pushed him back, blushing, while he grunted at the shock of pain. "I-I.." I couldn't get anything out of my mouth but that because when I stared into his eyes, all I remembered was when he fell for me.. okay that sounds cheesy, moving on!

I ran to the lockers and sighed. Stupid teenage horomones! Ugh, why does anime do this?! Its too cheesy! Wait... what episode is this? I tried to remember but I started to get a headache so I stopped and opened my locker and took out the extra clothes I now bring so instead of changing back to the uniform, I wear different, comfortable, clothes.

I put on my jeans, and my blue, with a little bit of paint splatter on it, and just brushed out my hair. Misaki came and she got a call from Sakura.

"So what did she say?"

"We gotta go!" She changed into her uniform because she doesn't do what I do, anyways! We ran to where they said to go, and remember, I still have no idea whats going on here.