JUST STOP!

HEY, BEFORE YOU START READING SHOULD I ENTER THIS IN THE WATTYS 2015? OR WAIT FOR 2016? OR JUST NOT ENTER AT ALL? I DONT KNOW! PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! OKAY THANKS!

Hannah's POV

Misaki and I were walking up to the house, chatting as we heard a car pull over, well more like a limo pulled over right next to us. We both turned to it and out came a guy in a Miyabigaoka suit.

"You're one of Miyabigaoka's..." Misaki mumbled.

"I'm the vice president of the Student Council, Maki." He introduced with three guys behind him

"Do you guys need something from us?" I asked, knowing what he was going to say.

"May I have a moment with the two of you?" I was going to protest with my colorful wording but instead, Misaki answered for me.

"Okay, follow me." She said as she opened the gate and walked to the door, as they got in, I tapped Misaki's shoulder furiously.

"WHAT THE HELL MISAKI?! I KNOW YOUR MY BEST FRIEND BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW TO NOT LET THE ENEMY INSIDE OUR HOUSE!!!" I whispered/yelled.

"I know! Be quiet or they'll hear you!" I calmed down and she sighed. "Look, even if we don't like them, we got to act like we don't know anything or else they'll know that something's up!" I sighed knowing that she was right.

"Fine, I guess you're right. But try not to get reeled in with their bribery!" I warned her as we went into the house and sat in the room. Once we were all comfortable, Maki... nah, he doesn't deserve to let me say his name, I'll call him... stalker guy! OFF TOPIC! But anyways, Stalker Guy started to talk.

"You guys," He started. They all said yes and one brought out, a huge bouquet of roses, another had I think cake? And I don't know what the heck the other guy had cause it was in a bag. "Please accept them." Stalker Guy said with sparkles. Okay now he's Fabulous Stalker Guy. "They're gifts from President Iragashi." Okay, remebering that he is the enemy that works for Iragashi. Now he doesn't get to be called Fabulous anymore!

"No thank you, we don't want to accept anything that would seem like bribery, does it not?" I said fancily... is that even a word? Oh well.

"No, President Iragashi just strongly desires for you both to transfer."

"We don't have any intension of going to Miyabigaoka, even with your bribery. We appreciate it, but take them back please." I said pushing it towards them.

"It's a special cake I had my shop make for today. I'd be a waste to have it thrown away." He said. I scoffed.

"Then give it to someone who doesn't have food then!" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Seriously! I thought you were smart, I can't take being in a room with rich people who can throw away things they don't want and think of anything else about it, or peers of IRAGASHI either, I'm leaving." I got up and stomped out, I went into the kitchen and sat down, being reminded about those awful memories of Iragashi.

UGH!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?! SO NOW THAT I AM AN ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET WHO'S STRUGGLING TO PRETEND I WAS ALWAYS FROM HERE, THEY JUST GO AHEAD AND ADD A STALKER PEDOPHILE WHO WANTS TO GET ME FOR THEIR OWN RATED R PRIVILEGES!! WHY THE HECK IS THIS HAPPENING?!?! I yelled in my head.

It's because you wished for it. I heard another voice. I looked up and saw no one so instead, I tried to ask again.

When did I wish for all of this? I asked curious to know who was talking.

Don't you remember? It was on your sixteenth birthday, when you asked to be here for your wish. And so, I granted it for you. The voice sounded as if it could be right where I was exactly.