Meeting the band

"Next Wednesday?" I asked Sakura as she squealed loudly. I finally got out of the hospital and now I was bombarded with school work and Sakura's excitement.

"Yes! Are you free after school? Wanna have a smashing party?!" She asked excitedly.

"Seems like a party with the bandmen." Shizuko adds. Misaki comes towards us and takes the seat next to me.

"Hey, what's going on?" She asks coming into the conversation.

"Oh! You too, Misaki!!! I can't wait for you guys to meet them!!"

"Wait what? Who?" Misaki asks.

"A bunch of Band members, who in reality, are just some guys from the Yumesaki High School."

"Why do you want us to meet them, Sakura?" I asked.

"They are really popular in the indies, and I really like someone in the group, he's the lead vocalist. It would mean a lot to me if you both would come with me to introduce you all. So would next week be fine?" She was calm when she spoke about the guy, she seems to like him a lot.

"Well... Would it be fine for me to go?" Misaki asks.

"Of course!!!" Sakura hugs Misaki then looked at me with pleading eyes. "And you?"

"I would love to, but I need to catch up with all my school work." She looked disappointed so I tried to make it up to her. "But I'll tell you what, if I can get my work done and you tell me where we're gonna meet them and when, then I'll come so there's a possibility of me going at least." She smiled and hugged me, squishing me and Misaki together.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!!" I giggled and smiled at her happiness.

After school

Me and Misaki were still working on student council things even after everyone left to go home.

"Okay that one goes over there..." Misaki whispered to herself.

"Hey Misaki, do you have more papers to sort? I'm already done with my stack." I said, pointing to the three huge stacks of paper.

"This is the fourth time today you asked that and I still haven't even finished this stack!" I chuckled at her response.

"Okay then, I'm just gonna go home now to work on my homework and check on Suzuna! See ya at home!" I grabbed my bookbag, waved goodbye to her and left. I closed the door and when I turned, I immediately ran into someones chest. "Oh sorry," I took a step back and saw Usui (A/N when I typed Usui, the autocorrect went off and typed 'idiot' XD I had to tell you guys! Alright back to the story) "Oh hey Usui, what're you doing here?" I asked.

"Well you told me to win Misaki and go back to how the story went so I was gonna see Misaki now." I smiled.

"Great, just wait a few and then go in 'cause I just got out." I walked past him and looked back at him one more time. "Hey Usui?" I said, he turned his head to see me.

"Hm?"

"Thanks, for doing what I asked. And thanks for understanding." He smiled and looked back at the window.

"No problem. I kinda missed talking to you like a normal person." I smiled and then left back home.

When I got home, I changed into a striped  blue shirt, shorts, blue jacket with striped sleeves and blue socks that go mid-thigh. After I finished changing, I put on some earphones and played music as I began to work on all of my missed homeworks and assignments and before I knew it, it was the day of the meet up with the band.