First day at Seika High

I got out of whoever's bed I'm in and looked at my reflection. I had brown, curly hair. Light skin, Blue eyes and... damn I look hot in anime!

"Are you alright? Why are you just looking at your reflection in awe?" I sweat dropped.

"Oh, well I'm alright. Hi I'm Hannah Drew."

"Okay, do you know what happened? Did you have amnesia? Oh, my mom works at the hospital she could help!"

"No need! Anyways, I-" Wait a minute how am I going to put that? 'Hey I am from another dimension and I know everything about you and what's gonna happen!' Yeah right she'll think I'm a total nut! "W-well, I can't remember but the only things I do remember is my name and that's pretty much it... I think." Nailed it.

"Okay... well maybe you could stay here until your memory is back." YES!!

~Le time skip~

Today, I was going to get enrolled into Seika High school!!! I can't wait! Wait, what episode shall this be?

"So what is Seika like?" I asked not really curious because I know it all. MWAHAHAHAH!

"Well other than those annoying boys, smell, dirty stuff and more boys, it's pretty good."

"Wow, are all these guys like that?" I not really asked.

"Yeah." We finally made it to Seika, oh my gosh it looks just like in the anime! I can't wait!

I got my classes and, wait a minute. this is suppose to be Japan so how are the classes? Class chores?! My language?! Oh my gosh my head is gonna explode! Never mind I'll just do whatever everyone else does. Anyways I'm in the same class as her and, well yeah.

"So is there anything I need to know?"

"Well, not really... oh! I am the student council president so if you need help, talk to me and don't get involved with a guy called Usui Takumi. He is this perverted space alien that is really annoying."

"You think I'm annoying prez?" What the fuck?

"When did he get here?!"

"Oh, someone else. You friends with prez?"

"Yes. And are you the Pervy space alien from the planet annoyance?" They looked at me and Kaichou busted in laughs.

"Yeah! Planet annoyance!" She wheezed out.

"So what's your name?"

"I'm Hannah Drew."

"Oh, prez, does she know about you job as a ma-" Misaki slapped her hand on his mouth and ran dragging him into neverland. So me not knowing where to go, explored in search of my class. I got weird stares and got stopped every minute because of guys asking me if I need help. What does that mean? Cause I am so confused.

So I found my class and just in time, the bell rang. "Hello are you the teacher?"

"Yes, and you are?"

"Hannah Drew, I just... moved here."

"Okay then, class we have a new student here. Her name is Hannah Drew."

"Thank you all for having me here." I bowed and when I got up, the teacher sent me next to Misaki. THANK GOD!

~Le Time Skip To Lunch~

I went with Misaki outside because I didn't bring lunch but before I could follow, guys.

"Hey, wanna sit with us?

"No us!"

"Over here!"

"You stupid guys stop acting like idiots! And why don't you focus on your studies than flirting!" Misaki uppercut some dude, wow she is awesome. I hope that dude was alright though. Damn its like he got hit by a truck! He was knocked out!

"Um, Misaki, maybe you shouldn't be so harsh on them! I mean they did nothing wrong! Just talk!"

"No, Even if I tell them something, they won't listen."

"Well, maybe they could listen to me. Hey! Why don't I join the student council with you!"

"Well, there isn't any spots available but you could talk to the teachers."

"Okay!"

-----------

Hey! So how was it? Just to let you know, I own nothing of Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. Except for my own oc's that will come soon.

Comment, Follow, Vote, Make it more awesome!

~W.W.