WHY?!

The next day

I was helping carry all the boxes and put them where we put them last time.

"Okay I'm gonna go on my break!" I said. And then I heard Misaki tell chief what I just yelled.

So... what happens again? I thought to myself as I walked to my locker.

Thump! What was tha- I paused after seeing Usui on top of Aoi.

"What do you think your doing perv!" I yelled at him before slapping him to Narnia. I kneeled down. And slapped Aoi again. "And what are you doing Aoi?!"

"Hey! What was tha-"

"Do you really think this is some kind of joke?! You don't have to do this to not be treated like you wanted! Even if you are a dude." He pulled his wig off and he looked so weird without his wig now that I actually saw him.

A few minutes later...

"Sorry everyone, he hates when I tell on him." Chief said.

"Usui, you knew didn't you. I'm not surprised how no one saw a dude instead of him crossdressing." I said. Misaki looked at me widen eyes and all.

"Huh?! You knew Hannah!"

"Well, no wonder Usui never looked at me. You guys knew it from the start."

"But Usui! If you knew then why we're you still on top of him?!" I asked.

"I was only facing him straight on,"

"But that doesn't mean you have to do that you idiot!" Misaki slapped him and I followed. Now he's to the side while me and Misaki talk about how annoying he is in front of him.

"But aren't you guys shocked? Most people laugh when they figure out that I'm a guy and I like cute things and cross dress, how come none of you guys are shocked or laughing?"

"Why should we?"

"The clothes looked great on you." Misaki added.

"So Aoi, did you learn your lesson? Are you satisfied?" I asked.

"Not really," he put his wig on again. "Because next time I will perfect this and then make everyone my slave!" I stood up and ran to the door saying, "See ya later you hags!"

"Did he really not listen to anything we said?!"

"I was telling him that that was wrong!"

"Has he learned nothing?!" We all criticized.

The next day

I walked through the kitchen and went into the lockers and started to get undressed for I could go back to Misaki's house because, we'll I'm from a different world I guess, and so I have no place to go and yada yada you know... wait, If I am from a different world, I guess I'm an alien. Heheh, stupid Usui. OFF TOPIC!

"So, your done too?" Misaki said as she went to her locker.

"Yeah," I finished changing and waited for Misaki.

"KYAAA!!!" I heard chief yell.

"What happened?!" I said as I ran over and saw Aoi in a male uniform. "Oh, that happened." Shoot! If only I had my phone!!!

"AOI PLEASE STAY THIS WAY FOREVER PLEASE YOUR SO KAWAII LIKE THIS!!!!!!" She said. Ha, I' a kawaii potato bitch! OFF TOPIC!!

"I only wore this because I had nothing else to wear, so can you give me some of your old clothes again?" He asked chief.

"My brother took them away again didn't he?"

"Does someone need an emo corner?" I asked as I patted chief's back. Aoi started to look at me.