Stupid pervs!

I was in the maid cafe and I heard Misaki talking to Yukimera on the phone about the festival things or something but I was just doing what I usually do, do some work and take a nap then wake up on earth. If I say go to sleep, I'm afraid that I'll see Jeff the Killer outside my window... OFF TOPIC!

"I'll be on my break now!" I said as I went to the lockers to my chair and table of my naps. As I was going, I saw chief talking to Misaki and.. Usui? Why does he ruin my life by being a ninja?! Anyways they were talking and all I saw was a tazer that policemen use a lot so I got it and wanted to shock something so I snuck outside and found the metal trash can so I tazed that and it now shocks whoever touches it! I gotta trick Usui!! So I went back inside and saw that they were still talking.

"Hey, what're you talking about?" I asked.

"Oh Hannah! Here! Please take one!" Chief told me as she motioned to the basket of hurting people a.k.a. my soul in a nutshell.

"Why? Oh! Is this the episode when those two Pervy dudes come and try to get Misaki and Usui breaks the window?" I wondered... Wait.. oh holy mother of tacos did I say that out loud?!

"What?!" They both yelled.

"Um... TO NARNIA!" I said as I got on a chair and slept. Man that was a close one!

Her crazy dreamland

I looked like I was 14. I was arguing to this man who I didn't know. Everything looks so familiar! But, who is he?

"Dad! Please don't make me!" I yelled. Dad? Oh... he's my dad.

"You are going to marry him! No questions asked!" What? Who?

"Why?! I don't love him! He's a monster!"

"But he's from Miyabigaoka! He's wealthy so you will marry him!" Wait... That sounds familiar...

"But dad! No!" He grabbed a belt.

"Yes!" He said as he whipped me with a belt. I ran out and into a small rundown shack.

"No... Shintani will help me... he always does..." And I drifted off to sleep. He... he sounded so familiar... but who is he?

Back to Reality

I looked up and saw Usui.

"What the heck are you doing?" I said as I yawned and got up while rubbing the sleep I had off my eyes.

"Waiting for you. And what were you dreaming about? You mumble in your sleep."

"Eh, who cares. What time is it?" I asked.

"10:00 pm. Everyone already left."

"Eh?! Why didn't you wake me up sooner?!" I said as I ran to my locker and opened it.

"Because with your maid outfit on and your cute face while your sleeping, I could take many photos." He said as he went to the little hallway of lockers, where I was already stripping my dress just to change. I looked at him.

"Um... could you look away? Or will you really lower yourself to a stalker/perv/pedophile?" I looked at him and he just came closer slowly. "Um... Usui?" He got too close that I was on the wall. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks so I turned my head so he wouldn't see it. But he grabbed my chin so I would look him in the eye. "Usui if you don't move I will bitchslap you to Narnia." I threatened. He walked away and then turned his head to me.

"Oh, don't try to hide your blush. You're cute like that." He said plainly and smiled. I heard the door open and shut so I knew Usui was out.

"Your suppose to be like that to Misaki... you stupid perv..." And I got dressed.

-the next day-

I was at school watching Misaki pummel everyone from the student council except for me or Yukimera.

"Can you teach me Aikido Misaki?! I wanna pummel everyone I the like that!" she looked at me.

"Sure, but do not just hurt someone because you want to, have a reason at least."

"Sure!" not... Anyways she started to nag to them while I zoned out an I looked to see Usui in the door way and I looked away blushing. Damn you Usui Takumi! Why you gotta do that ta meh?! I looked at him again and saw him sticking out his tongue at Misaki for no reason. "Pfft!" I kept on looking at them and I busted out laughing. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!" Five minutes of laughter later, I saw that he was gone and that Misaki was gone too. All I was left with was the corpses of the student council. "Well, someone forgot something." And with that, I got up and left to the Student Council Room.

When I got there, all I saw was whoosh and thunder and boom!

"Da fuq just happened?!" I asked to myself... oh, that was Misaki! That makes more sense. So we started to work on everything and since I finished early, I left.

"See ya at home Misaki!" I yelled as I left school. Damn, what time is it? I wished I had my iphone... I would love to take pictures of this world! Or when they kiss at the end of the serie- OH MY GOSH HE'S FLIRTING WITH ME AND MISAKI BUT WHO WILL HE CHOOSE BECAUSE I SCREWED UP THIS WORLD WHAT THE HECK IS GONNA HAPPEN NOW?!

"I don't know."

"HOLY MOTHER OF NARUTO!" I yelled and fell on the floor. "Damn you Usui! What was that for?!"

"I needed to talk to you."

"About what?"

-----------------------

Sup people! I hoped you liked it! I might be able to update tomorrow because we might have snow here in GA so I PRAY FO NO SCHOOL HELP ME CALL THE WEATHER GODS AND ASK FOR SNOW!!!

Comment, Follow, Vote, Make it more awesome!

~W.W.