Aoi-chan is a brat

I was running, I don't know what from but I ran and ran until I fell. I got back up and saw a man behind me with a whip. I looked at myself, I had poor clothes and dirt on my face. I ran until I got to a house which looked so similar and as he ran passed me like a maniac, I passed out.

Reality

I woke up and saw that I was in the Maid cafe and I was on my break.

"What happened?"

"Hannah!" Chief yelled.

"Coming!" I ran over to chief. "Yes?"

"I need you to take care of my niece for a while! Please!"

"Okay. But what about my shift?"

"We'll take care of it!" She ran out like she was in a hurry. I looked at Aoi- chan and remembered this episode. Oh! Aoi chan tries to get with Usui and then everyone knows that he's a guy!

"So Aoi 'chan' How are you?"

"Like you care." He scoffed.

"Well. Could I ask you some questions?"

"Sure old lady."

"Well, why are you so mean when it comes to girls but to guys, you manipulate them?"

"Because guys are so easy to get! And when I get Usui-san, I will be better than everyone."

"Be careful of what you wish for... Aoi 'chan'."

"Why do you do 'that'."

"Cause I know that you aren't a 'chan' you aren't even a girl!" I whispered in his ear. He looked at me funny.

"What are you talking about?" Man he's good.

"Don't try to play dumb. Can you just not try anything! I know what'll happen." I got up and walked to the curtain. "Just don't play around with this stuff okay?" And I exited and sighed. "He's such a brat." I whispered to myself.

"Who is?" I jumped and looked next to me and saw Usui cooking.

"What're you doing Usui!" I said annoyed.

"What? Did I scare you?"

"Just tell me why're here! Its getting annoying to see you everyday now."

"Well the chief wanted me to cook cause they don't have a replacement."

"They could've asked me- oh wait I was sleeping never mind! I'll just go." I went off and worked as usual.

The next day

I was waiting for someone to come in because the girl with the glasses, sorry I forgot her name, came and showed Aoi to a table.

Clang!

"Welcome back, master!" And when I opened my eyes, it was Usui. "Right this way," I walked to a table until I saw Aoi ask him about sharing a table and he refused.

"Hey I want a table on the terrace!" He yelled at me smiling. Thats one fake smile. But now he's acting like a bitch.

"Okay, ya turd!" I irked. But I still walked up stairs and showed him a table. "Now, why do you always come here?! Can't you not be here for a day or better a week?!"

"Hey, thats not how you treat a customer."

"Tch! Fine, what would you like to eat? Master."

Time skip

I was carrying half of what Misaki was carrying and it wasn't even that heavy! Like is there something wrong with their arms?!

"Hannah! Misaki! You could leave that there!" They yelled.

"Okay!" We both said at the same time. It was like we were both in sync because we put the boxes down at the same time too! When I turned around I saw Aoi. "Sup, Aoi!" I cheered.

"Whatever."

"Well, isn't someone in a bad mood."

"Like you care old hags." Damn that little brat.

"Hey Misaki, when is our shift over?" I asked.

"I think now."

"Okay, lets get changed." And we walked by the corner into our little lockers.

"Oh, wait there was-" Aoi said until he saw us changing. Damn it, didn't he listen?! At least he turned around and just looked down on the floor other than us. So we were done and we were getting out of that little space. Misaki was wearing a white spaghetti strapped shirt with a somewhat jacket/ somewhat shirt that was blue with black pants and I wore some blue jeans, a yellow shirt and a black jacket with ears on them, they were surprisingly cheap. I parted my hair on one side and it was straight. Yeah, one day my hair goes curly, straight the next. Weird right? OFF TOPIC!

"Is that what you usually wear?!" He screamed at us.

"Yeah." I answered.

"There isn't anything feminine or cute about it!!! The only thing exceptional is those ears on the jacket!" I touched the top of my head and felt the ears. I don't know why but I keep forgetting that they're there.

"Well, why would we care?"

"If its cheap, we take it!" I ended Misaki's sentence. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Thats not good!! I don't get it!!! How come Usui only goes for you two boring girls!!! He won't even look at me!!!" He let go of our clothes and started talking about himself.

"Hey, should we go now? He's getting more bratty now." I whispered to Misaki. She nodded and we tiptoed until we were caught.

"Hey are you guys listening?!"

"RUN!!" And thats how we left, like a boss right?

-------------------

HELLO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE ONE PIECE HAS ME WRAPPED AROUND THEIR FINGER AND I READ STORIES TOO SO SEE YA LATER!!!

COMMENT, FOLLOW VOTE, MAKE IT MORE AWESOME!!

~W.W.