That Cliche Waitress

Bởi someone_random111

"Oh, Kiara, there's one more thing I would like to order." the bitc- -- I mean, the woman smiled once again. ... Xem Thêm

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
lil note :)
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
?
41
42
43
SORRY
44
45
46
Wattys?!?
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88

75

3.8K 177 2
Bởi someone_random111

KIARA

I walked inside slowly. I'm not going to lie, I was scared shitless. 

"I promise I'm not looking. But, you can't look this way either." I looked down upon seeing his silhouette in the clear shower door.

"Kiara, what happened?" Damien asked, which prompted my head up again. I saw his head peeking out of the shower.

"I...I got my period. And I really need to do this. I would've waited if it wasn't an emergency."

"Oh, yeah. Uh, go ahead. I.. I won't look."

"T..thanks, me neither."

My heart raced at the thought of both of us naked in the bathroom alone. I quickly put on a pad and left the bathroom. I gulped down some painkillers with water and got under the covers.

Damien got out of the shower soon after and laid next to me, engulfing me into a hug.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Just... little cramps here and there. I can handle it." I closed my eyes in pain.

"What can I do?" he asked.

"I just need sleep." I snuggled closer to him.

He held me tighter and stroked my hair. I shut my eyes and waited patiently until sleep took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes as the sunshine hit my eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine." Damien lightly kissed my forehead.

"Good morning." I smiled. 

Things were always like this between us. Annoyance, followed by complete disregard, then happiness. I just wanted to know how long this "happiness" phase was going to last this time. Often, it was quite short.

I got up but Damien pulled me back in bed and closer to him.

No words were exchanged. We cuddled for God knows how many minutes before I forced myself out. A girl's got a get ready for the day. We were going to look for a dress today if Damien remembers. I didn't want to remind him because I didn't want it to seem like I was looking forward to it--which I was. I just didn't want him to know that.

I dressed up in matching sweatpants and a hoodie, put on some jewelry, and brushed my hair. I applied some light makeup and sprayed perfume. I really didn't feel like trying today.

I left the bathroom to see Damien still in bed looking through his phone.

"Aren't you getting up?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to do anything today."

"Damien, you can't stay in bed the whole day. I mean you can but you can't. Okay, I mean anyone else in the world can but you can't."

"Watch me," he says nonchalantly still scrolling through his phone.

I guess we weren't looking for dresses together. I was a bit disappointed. Was he acting to make us look like a real couple in front of his parents when he said he would take me out shopping? I shook it off. Dina was always done for dress shopping. Thank God I had her.

As I left for Dina's room, Damien called out after me.

"Where are you going?" he asked, adjusting himself in bed.

"Dina's." I answer, leaving the room. 

I walk to Dina's room, knowing she's probably already wide awake. Without knocking, I entered the room.

"Good morning bitc--ah, I'm so sorry. I.." I ran out of the room as fast as I had gotten in. The sight was nothing I was expecting. I mean, I could see it coming but not in this way.

Tyler was on top of Dina, both naked, and passionately making out. I felt bad I interrupted, but I also felt extremely weirded out seeing them like that. I always thought it would be Dina and Alex, but if Tyler was going to make her happy, I was happy. I'm glad she was moving on.

I rushed back to our room, still a bit flustered, and quickly closed the door behind me. 

"What's wrong?" Damien asked, looking up from his phone.

"I... nothing. Nothing is wrong. I can't believe you're still on your phone. What are you looking at?"

"No, something is definitely wrong. You're completely red. Were you running away from something?" he insisted.

"You're avoiding my question."

"And you're avoiding mine."

"You're not going to show me what you're doing? What are you hiding from your wife?" I exaggerated the word.

"You don't have to hide it from me, Kiara. I know you saw your friend and my brother going at it."

"How? How do you know that? Wait a minute. Why didn't you tell me before I left?"

"Kiara, they've been at it since last night."

"WHAT?" I climbed in bed, "How did you know that?"

"You were squirming in bed last night which woke me up. I went to get us both water and I saw Tyler going into her room. When I passed by her room on my way back, I heard some noises I didn't exactly want to hear. I thought they'd be finished by now, but I guess not."

"I'm scarred." I laid down on my back. 

"It's funny."

"What is?"

"The fact that they had sex before us."

My stomach did a billion flips.

"Damien, we're not having sex."

"Only a matter of time."

"No," I refused.

Damien hovered over me. 

"I won't make a move until you beg for me to," he whispered in my ear.

I swear I'm going to drive him so crazy and hold these words against him.

"Keep dreaming." I pushed him off of me, "So, what were you looking at?"

"I was just reading the news," he answered.

I rolled my eyes, "That's what you were hiding from me?"

I turned over to the other side of the bed, facing away from him. I also took out my phone to look through some dresses.

A couple of minutes later, I felt Damien hover over me again from the side. 

"What are you looking at?" he asked. Hah.

"I'm not telling you." I hid my phone.

"Two can play this game. Guess what?"

"What?"

"My mom's hosting a brunch party for Dana."

"Awh, that's sweet." I turned over towards him.

"Except I have to find a dress to wear," I whined.

"Lillian's coming."

"Ugh, why? And how do you know that?"

"Aunt Lexi is why. She was the one who told me."

"Do you still have feelings for her?" I asked, feeling bold out of nowhere.

"Kiara, I never had feelings for her. She was someone I met up with because she was a family friend. She was the one who made plans of "us" in her mind." 

I shook my head up and down in understanding, "Your aunt is her biggest fan."

"She can't do anything about it. I'm married."

"Do you not date?" I asked. I had no idea where this boldness was coming from.

"You want me to cheat on you?" he asked.

"I meant before me."

"Not seriously, no. You?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I was a self-loathing, abused foster kid and after that, I never really had time from working. I never met anyone either. So, I guess that's why. What about you?"

"I never had the time nor did I care for a relationship. Nothing excited me when they were all throwing themselves on me."

I rolled my eyes but lightly chuckled. He was so cocky, it was unbelievable. 

I laid on my back again, sighing.

"What's wrong?" Damien asked.

"I need to find a dress for the brunch but I have nothing. I was thinking of borrowing from Dina but I think she's a bit too busy for me right now."

"Dana can lend you one."

"Oh yeah. I can definitely fit into something before her pregnancy. I mean, it's probably going to be a bit of a tight fit because she's much skinnier than me, but it is what it is. I'll be right back."

I got up and made it to Dana's room, who was already ready. She looked gorgeous in a long navy dress, silver heels, and her hair in an updo. She had her makeup done and her navy eyeshadow look was popping.

We dug through some of her dresses until we narrowed them down to two dresses: a yellow, dress that came a bit higher than my knee and a bit of cleavage, and a red strapless dress that came down to my mid-thighs with a bigger cleavage. I thought the red was too much but Dana insisted I try it. 

"Damien can help you choose," said Dana before her phone rang.

"Isn't there something else that can keep me warmer? It's winter and I get cold very easily."

"Girl, we're staying home--Hello?" She picked up the phone, and mouthed "Angelo."

 I thanked and waved her goodbye to give her some privacy to talk with Angelo.

Damien was ready in a full black suit. This man's speed never failed to impress me.

"Two dresses?" he asked, seeing the dresses I was holding.

"Uh, yeah. Dana said... Dana said you'd help me pick between the two. Personally, I'd rather wear the gray sweater dress I have but it's way too informal for the gathering. I don't want Dana to think I'm not putting in effort for her celebration."

Damien nodded, and I quickly went inside the bathroom to change. I first wore the yellow dress since I had liked it more. The only problem was that it was a bit tight fitting. Regardless, Damien nodded in approval. We both liked this one, but he said he'd like to see the red one as well.

I tried to fit into the red dress, but as soon as I had it on, I wanted to take it off. I was a bit taller than Dana, so this dress went up higher than I had predicted. And my boobs nearly fell out of the cleavage. This was way too risky. There was no way I was going out like this, let it be outside to Damien or to the brunch party.

"Damien? I decided I did not like this at all. It doesn't really fit me either, way too tight. So, I can't wear this to a brunch party. There's no point in you seeing it."

"Let me see it, Kiara."

"No."

"Are you dressed?" he asked, knocking on the bathroom door.

"No, I'm butt-naked so don't you dare come," I lied.

With complete disregard and no shame, he walked in.

"What are you doing?" I covered my boobs with my arms.

He stopped when his eye landed on me. There was a moment of silence between us, his eyes roaming my body.

He gulped and cleared his throat.

He took a few steps closer to me before speaking up, "Holy shit. You weren't kidding."

His hands led their way to my waist, stroking me and pulling me in. 

"What if we just.." he pulled my dress down to adjust it--a little too hard--which caused my boobs to plop out.

I gasped. Damien's eyes flashes for a minute then turned to a dark brown, cloudy color. Both our breaths hitched.

 I quickly pulled the dress back up to cover my boobs which unfortunately lifted my dress up to my upper thighs. 

"You should leave," I pushed him out, "So I can change."

I closed the door, still a bit shaky. I quickly changed out of the dress and got ready. I knew people would be showing up soon so I had to hurry. 

Finishing up my hair and makeup, I walked out. I was wearing the yellow dress--it hugged my curves tightly since it had been a bit small on me and had a slight cleavage which was bearable. I wore nude heels and sheer tights because I got cold very quickly. 

I walked out of the bathroom ready, and Damien's face was still in the same trance.

"I'm trying very hard here to control myself," he spoke up, his eye meeting mine.

I was so embarrassed, but it's not like this was his first time seeing me like this. I composed myself.

"Damien, this isn't your first time seeing boobs, or my boobs specifically."

He stood up and took steps towards me. He pushed me to the wall and trapped me between his arms.

"Do you know how long I've been trying to control myself around you? Too long, Kiara, too long," he whispered.

"We have to go," I reminded him. 

He released me. Holding hands, we walked out and made it downstairs. 

I felt way overdressed and extra, but seeing everyone else, I felt more in place. Everyone was so fancy and elegant. I should have understood from how Dana went all out. Dina and Tyler had a drink in their hands and were laughing. I tried to clear the image of them out of my mind as Damien led us to them.

"Hey," Dina initiated the conversation.

"Hey."

"So about this morning..."

"Oh God, no. It's fine. My fault for walking in without knocking. I'm sorry."

Damien and I had their own conversation, and Dina and I moved to the couch to talk more privately.

"Ok, now that you said that I don't feel bad anymore for you seeing us like that."

"You filthy..."

"Shhh---no one knows about... it. Us. But girl, you interrupted at the worst possible part--"

"Ah, ah, no details. But, how did it escalate so quickly?"

"I have no idea. We talked occasionally but last night he showed up at my room out of nowhere and it started with making out and then... Yeah."

"Oh my God, that sounds so hot. Are you happy? Was he good?" I asked.

"Oh, hell yes. I'm happy. I've forgotten Alex. He was so good to me."

"I'm so happy for you, yay! So, what are you two now?"

"I'm not sure."

"Are you guys keeping it a secret?"

"I guess."

"I know you're smart. Hopefully, he doesn't try playing around with you because he will face me. Also, you two might want to keep it quiet. Damien heard you two last night."

"What?! Oh my God."

"It's fine. Don't worry."

"How about you two? How are things with you guys?"

I glanced at Damien, who was already looking towards me. "We're good, yeah."

"He can't keep his eyes off of you." Dina giggled, "I'm going to go see Dana real quick."

Dina got up and left, leaving me alone on the couch. In a matter of seconds, Damien was sitting next to me on the couch.

"You look beautiful, Kiara."

"Thank you." I blushed

"Angelo's friends are going to be here. Stay by my side at all times."

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think they're going to do to me?"

"I don't want anyone to think of you in the way that I do."

God help me tonight.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.5K 525 58
"You think I am a fool to fall in your trap bastard?" Said the voice. "Wow you turned out to be an intelligent girl." Said the other voice. "But I am...
233K 8.6K 20
"You're beautiful," he looked me dead in the eyes and I saw that he wasn't joking. He stood up and pulled me up with him. "You are the most beautiful...
2M 53.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
34.4K 1K 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...