My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

Por sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... Más

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 43

3.1K 115 4
Por sbergeron16

This update was written with (anjalikavya) in mind from the conversation we had about Dimitri and Skylar just enjoying life no drama, which they have more then earned! =) Hope I was able to do you proud!!! Also want to give a big shout out for anjalikavya continued support! I have one more thing then I'll let y'all get to the chapter. I wanted to give a big thank you for everyone who is reading and/or voting and/or commenting. Y'all are playing a huge part in continuing to motivate me to write this story. For awhile the motivation was lacking. I so greatly apricate each and ever single one of you. Only wish there were more hours in the day so I could write more! 

We are currently winning, the score is five to three, and I'm about to serve the ball. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed playing sand volleyball. When I was in collage there was a court directly behind my dorm and my friends and I would play all the time. The first time I played I ended up spraining my wrist and one of my guy friends had to drive me to the ER. For a few months after that they were relentless in making fun of me. Eventually when we were able to drink the game changed into drunken volleyball.

I wasn't horrible at playing, but still nice to have teammates to correct my screw ups. But now with serving there was nothing my team could do to help. Right as I'm about to serve Dimitri pays me back by pulling his shirt off and scratching his stomach. My eye aren't the only ones zooming in on his chiseled abs. Then the ass sends a wink my way. 

So he's going to play dirty. If he thought he won he has another thing coming. Not only did I start the game between us, but I'm going to finish it. Unlike him I have a final layer I can remove. With my plan formulating in my head I place the volleyball in the sand and return my eyes to him. I slip my thumbs in to the waist of my jean shorts and slowly slide them down over my butt and legs. Never taking my eyes off of his I step out of my shorts and toss them next to my bathing suit cover. I close my eyes and bring my hands in to my hair I crack my neck. My last attack is as sensually as I can I tie my hair back into a messy bun. 

As I'm doing all of this I can hear cat calls from the guys and I have to fight back my laughter. When I finish I return my eyes to Dimitri and he is standing there with clench fists. I offer him a small smile when I turn around so my back is facing him and I bend over to pick up the ball. Movement catches my attention and I discover Dimitri is pacing back and forth running his hands through his hair. Set and match baby. I blow him a kiss then serve the ball.

The volleyball flies over the net straight to a distracted Dimitri and he misses. Six to three. I high five the people closest to me. 

"I knew picking Skylar first would be the best decision," Tray calls out to Dimitri dusting pretend dust from his shoulders. Dimitri's response is to flip him the bird.

The ball is sent back to me and I debate on where I should send it next. I doubt I will be able to get anything chance scoring a point off of Dimitri. An idea comes to me and for a split second I second guess myself if I should follow through with it or not. We only need on more point to win. What the hell why not.

"Hey Ryder," I yell causing him to turn his head my way. I send him a wink. "You look like you're very warm."

Takes him a second to catch on to what I'm actually getting at. "Know what Skylar you're right. I'm feeling a little over heated." He takes off his shirt and tosses it to the side. Aubree falls right into my trap. Her eyes hungerly eat him up. 

Dimitri catches on to my plan and before he can shout out to Aubree to bring her attention back to the game I launch the ball into the air straight at Aubree. By the time she realizes she hits the ball and causes it to fall out of bounds.

My team jumps up and down cheering in excitement for winning. Ryder and Tray gather me in a hug and we dance in a little circle. 

"Good game," Dimitri says holding out his hand. I separate from the guys to shakes Dimitri hand, but when my hand touches his he pulls me into him and says, "for cheating that is."

Before I can respond he has me thrown over his shoulder and is making a beeline for the water. He continues in brining me with him and soon we are both under the water. I come up for air choking on water. He surfaces in front of me.

I shove him back yelling, "jerk! Ass! Not nice!" He responds by splashing me and I narrow my eyes at him before diving under the water.

I come up behind him and try to push him into the water by his shoulders. Key word being try. I end up falling backwards in the water and he remains above water. Thoughts of needing to hit the gym filter through my head as I resurface. 

His deep laughter is the first thing I hear and I can't help my smirk and shake my head. I swim up behind him and latch on to him like a backpack. When he makes no move to trick me off I trail kisses down his neck and over his shoulder. He places a hand over mine that are linked around him. 

"Skylar," he says in warning. "If you don't want something to happen then you need to stop."

I pop my head up and notice two things one no one is near us and two no one is paying us any attention. So I continue to kiss, lick and nibble his neck. I even grow bold and fondle him thorough his swimming shorts. He tightens his hand over mine and spins me so we are chest to chest.

I peek up at him and he is watching me intently. "I warned you," he says right before slips a finger inside me. I rest my face into his shoulder hiding my face from anyone who may be watching. 

"Fuck you are so tight baby. I need more than my finger inside of you." 

Without waiting for a response he frees himself and positions my legs so the are wrapped around him. I wrap my arms around his neck and he enters me in one thrust. We stay like that for a moment enjoying just being physically connected to each other.

Dimitri places his face into my neck and says, "I don't even care if I come. I just love being connected to you like this." My inner muscles clench down from his words. 

"Me too," I rasp. "I love you."

He kisses my neck, "love you to baby. Forever and always."

"Forever and always." 

Ever so often he would slowly thrust in and out of me, but like he said this was more for us to feel connected than to chase our releases. No words were needed to be exchanged we disappeared into our own little bubble. 

"Dimitri we were going to get a game of bags going you in," Lucan yells from the shore.

I pull my head from his shoulder and encourage him to go play. He pulls out of me and I whimper at the loss of him inside me.

"Give me a second," he responds with, "I'll be right there."

"What's wrong?"

He glances down at his slowly shrinking erection. "It's one thing to have them wonder about what we were up to, but a whole another to give them some evidence."

Once he can safely leave the water without embarrassing us both we swim out of the water and step onto the beach. One of the hotel workers hand us a towel and we quickly dry off. He kisses me before heading over to the guys. I walk over to where I had thrown my clothes and slip on my jean shorts.

The rest of the afternoon is filled with food, drinks and laughs. The guys kept telling me thank you for setting this up for them and how this was exactly what they needed. At one point I found myself sitting next to Aubree and a few of the wives of the crew member. 

"Have you told him yet of your plans for tomorrow," Aubree inquires.

I glace over to where Dimitri was holding a beer and laughing with Frank and Lucan. "Not yet. First I didn't want to stress him out before the show and now I don't want to dampen his good mood." 

"You need to tell him."

Dimitri catches my eye and tilts his head to the side. "I know. And now is as good as any." I stand and walk over to Dimitri.

He wraps an arm around me. "Hey baby. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Of course." He bids Frank and Lucan goodbye. We link our fingers together and sit down at one of the benches that wrapped around the fire pits. 

I sit so I'm facing him and place my legs over him caging him in. He rests his arms on my legs. "So tomorrow?" I ask him.

"What about tomorrow?" He sounds worried. For a split second I think about canceling my plans, but I really need to talk to Aubree and she did kick Madison off the bus for me.

I bite my lip before speaking, "when we hit the road tomorrow morning I'm going to ride on Aubree's bus."

"Why?" His hands tighten on my legs.

"I need to talk to her," I explain looking at my hands.

"About?"

Crap I don't want him to know anything I want to talk to her about because he may then assume. So I decide to share with him some of what I wanted to talk to her about. "Remember when she asked me to come up with a creative way to bring up my past." He nods his head so I continue. "After speaking with Tray and seeing you with Mike the idea hit me. What if we start a mentor program for troubled kids? The program can link the kids to famous rockers or really any musicians and then they could mentor the kids. Granted tons of details need to be ironed out."

Dimitri sits there for a moment starring out at the water lost deep in thought. He hates my idea. A single tear leaks out from my eyes and I hastily wipe it away before he can see it. But he does anyways.

"Baby why are you crying?" He asks wiping my tears away.

"You hate the idea." I hiccup.

"Sorry I was thinking. I love the idea and I would love to be apart of it. So I'm guessing tomorrow you want sometime to discuss it with Aubree." I nod my head in answer. "But won't Madison be there? Aubree could always come to our bus. Of course I would have to run it past the guys."

That's so sweet he would allow another female onto the bus, but that would prevent me from speaking with her about the other things I need to. Think Skylar and fast.

"As much as I would love that the guys are already allowing me on the bus. No need to push the matter and Aubree kicked Madison off the bus for the day. So it would just be the two of us." He goes silent for a moment. "I promise the minute we are done I'll have Aubree let the drives know and I will rejoin you on your bus."

He nods his head. "Okay. The guys were griping about being afraid I will be too distracted to work on new music so we can use the time for that." Was Dimitri letting me out of his sight without complaint? Was he feeling okay? Whatever the reason I am grateful.

Dimitri stands and offers me his hand, "want to go watch the sunset?" I nod in agreement taking his offered hand.

He walks us back to the beach and sits down on the beach guiding me so my back is to his front. His arms wrap about me and I rest my back against him. We sit there watching the sunset over the water. Soon we are joined by the rest of the band and our tranquil moment is ruined. But I would have it no other way. 

When the sun has set the hotel staff start up the fire pits and we drift over to the fire. Along the way Dimitri stops to put his shirt back on and I throw my cover over me. We are just joining the guys when the s'more are discovered.

"No way! S'mores!" Tray screams bouncing in excitement reminding me of a little kid.

"Did you say s'mores?" Mason asks sounding hopeful.

"I could go for a s'more." Lucan says standing and trying to reach into the bag, but Tray kept pulling it away from him.

"I haven't had a s'more in ages." Ryder adds. Who knew a simple s'more would gain so much attention. 

Dimitri and I sit down laughing and watching the guys fight with Tray. "Do you know how amazing you are?" Dimitri asks me kissing my neck.

"No, but I like hearing you say it."

Laugher and happiness dances in his eyes. "Everyone was tip toeing around everyone. We were getting into fights over the stupidest stuff. Some of us were depressed and the others patience was running short. Aubree was ripping her hair out." He shrugs his shoulder. "Over all I was fearing for Steel Wolf. And now," he says pointing to the guys, "days after you being here we are back to how we use to be. Are we hundred percent? No. But we are going to be okay." 

Once Lucan and Mason were able to wrestle the bag away from Tray the stuff needed to make s'mores was passed out. The night ended with everyone eating their treats and enjoying the fire. But most importantly they were enjoying the peace and each others company.           

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

28K 1.4K 112
NEW UPDATED EDITTED VERSION ON MY PROFILE!!!! THIS IS A FIRST DRAFT, OFFICIAL EDITTED VERSION IS BEING PUBLISHED UNDER THE OTHER HER ONLY CHANCE...
493K 17.7K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...
783 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...