My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

Par sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... Plus

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 41

3K 102 6
Par sbergeron16

The guys open to a screaming crowd and I can't help, but stand from my seat. They really are something when they take the stage. I sense a presence behind me and am happy to discover Aubree there.

"Thought you could use some company and with all your help from earlier for once I'm able to watch." Aubree states taking a seat studying me. "I was wrong about you."

She takes my off guard for a second. I thought we were really bounding and building a friendship. Did I read the room wrong? Aubree must notice my confusion because she quickly continues. "What I mean is I thought you were only good for Dimitri, but over these past few days I realize you are good for all of us. You were the missing piece." 

"That's a lot of pressure to live up to. I just hope I don't disappoint everyone when I don't," I say honestly. Not sure I want all that pressure. I just want to be with Dimitri and its only been a few days since I've been welcomed into this family. How can I be the missing piece? Sure we are getting close, but there is still so much we don't know about each other. 

We haven't even been confined to the bus yet. Maybe once they spend a few days in close quarters they will be singing a different tune. Right now I feel like the shinny new toy and sooner or later the newness will wear off. What then?  

Eventually the guys will find someone they want to settle down with and that person can step in to the role for them like I have for Dimitri. Who knows how long that will be and I guess for now I can try my best to fill that role for them and once they meet someone I can step down. All I can do is try. They just need to not have this imaginary image of me or unattainable expectations.

What are they going to do when I go back to teaching in the fall? I could always talk to Aubree about becoming her assistant or work on that book that has been mulling around in my head. There I go again thinking about changing my entire life for Dimitri. Have I learned nothing from the past? Sure we are in a great place now, but who knows what can happen before this tour is over. It has only been a few days since this journey started and I need to slow my thoughts.    

An intense vibration starts causing me to shift my attention from my thoughts to the stage and tightly grip the table. I catch Dimitri's eyes and he winks at me. My legs start to give out and I'm forced to sit.

Aubree rests her hand on mine, "are you okay? Your face is a little flush and some of the guys told me there were times you would lose your thought or stumble for no reason. If you need to see a doctor you need to let me know. With being on the rode it can be a little tricky."

"I'm fine," I squeak because in that moment he decided to spike the vibration. Aubree squeezes me silently telling me she's not so sure. I take a deep breath and try to not focus on the things Dimitri is doing to my body all the way from the stage. "I promise I'm all good and I will tell you if I'm ever feeling unwell."

"You better. I can't have my bestie getting sick on me."

"So I'm your best friend now too?" I ask laughing thinking of Tray. 

"I would like to think so, but from your laughter I'm not so sure now." She bites her lip in worry and turns her attention to the stage.

"Aubree the only reason I laugh is because during our talk Tray declared the same thing. And I've always been Dimitri's best friend." She smiles. The vibration stops for a second and we lapse into silence watching the guys. 

Right as I'm about to speak Dimitri hits the remote on full blast causing my clit and inner walls to be shot with strong vibrations. I cross my legs, bite my lip and slam my hand onto the table. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Aubree asks once again. Thankfully the ringing of her phone draws her attention away.  She stands from the table and finds a corner to take the call.

The strong vibrations don't stop their onslaught. I watch Dimitri jump around the stage getting lost in the music and the fans. He might appear focused on the show, but I know his mind is on me because ever so often the rhythm of the vibration will change. 

I take a death grip on the chair and contemplate slipping in to the bathroom and removing the toy, but I know that would upset Dimitri. So instead I push through the torture he is putting my body through. 

Ultimately my body can't take any more of me trying to hold it back. My climax builds and I can no longer keep it on lock down. I come with such intensity and am forced to bite my hand so I don't scream. My inner muscle spasm around the toy wish Dimitri's dick was what was filling me instead. My head falls down with my hair shielding me from the curious glances and my body continues to quiver from the forcefulness of my release. 

A second orgasm starts to build because he never stopped the vibration. I peek though my hair and catch Dimitri standing on stage openly gawking at me. He saw me come. The guys are trying to get his attention and making jokes to appease the crowd.

The second orgasm rips though me and I keep my eyes trained on Dimitri. His nose flares and his eyes darken with need. Without warning he storms off the stage and wraps me in his arms kissing me.

"I am so turned on right now. I don't think I can finish the show because I need my cock deep inside of you." He tells me between kisses.

'Dimitri," I sigh.  "Can you please turn it off? My body needs a break."

"Shit. Of course." The non relenting vibration stops and my body turns to Jell-O.

"Mr. Brandt you're kind of needed on stage," one of the stage hands nervously informs him. 

"Sorry guys as you all know Dimitri is in a new relationship and has been struggling with separation." Lucan enlightens the crowd. 

"Yeah I heard he even follows he into the bathroom. Poor girl can't even get time to herself to take a shit." Tray adds. I'm going to put laxatives in his food. "Here's an idea! Since you guys have been awesome how would you like to officially meet her?" The crowd roars its agreement. Scratch the laxatives I'm going to kill him.

I'm not in the right state of mind to go up on that stage right now. I can barely sit let alone walk and stand there. My sex is still spasming from my orgasms and he wants me on stage. I beg Dimitri with my eyes to come up with something to prevent me from having to go on stage.

"Sorry love," he utters kissing my nose. "The crowd wants to meet you." He drags me from my seat.

"This is you fucking fault. I'm so mad at you," I mutter faking a smile when we walk onto the stage.

"But you still love me." 

The crowd goes wild when the see us. They were so loud Dimitri didn't hear me when I said, "debatable."

He drags me to the front and speaks in the microphone to the crowed. "Everyone this is Skylar." 

People scream and I even hear a few of their male fans comment on how hot I am. Dimitri laughs them off, but on the inside I know he is doing anything but laughing. Serves him right for dragging me on stage. Maybe next time he will rethink doing some thing like this. My eyes shoot to the back of the stage and see a stunned Aubree. 

Dimitri continues with his introduction keeping an arm around me as though he knows I will flee at my first opportunity. "This gorgeous lady has been my best friend since I was eighteen. For our die hard fans you know when I was eighteen Steel Wolf was only a dream. So that's right she's been around since the beginning. Life prevented us from being in a relationship so we remained friends till now. Now I can finally call her mine and I couldn't be happier. Thank you for your support over the past few days since we made everything official."

Then he does something I don't know if I can ever forgive him for and I have forgiven him for a ton of shit.

"Skylar why don't you say." His smirk tells me he is doing this on purpose he knows exactly how much I don't want to do this. "Remember when you forced me on the horse and roller coaster? Everything turned out okay and so will this," he whispers to me covering the mike.

"It may be fine now, but you my dear may not wake to see tomorrow." I whisper yell at him.

He continues to dig his whole without remorse.  "Seems my girl is a little shy. Maybe with some encouragement she won't be so shy." The crowd starts to scream while I appear like a fish out of water. "I promise if you say hi I will let you leave the stage," he says laughing and the crowd joins in.

"Hi," I squeak. "How is everyone?"

The crowd yells their response and it was deafening. I could feel the vibration from the crowd through the floor of the stage. I didn't think it could get any louder and then I'm proven wrong when he kisses me. Pretty sure I lost some of my hearing.

He leaves me with my head spinning and tells me I'm free to go. I don't know how I was able to walk across that stage without tripping over my own feet. I don't even remember the walk. All I remember is Dimitri telling me I could leave and falling into Aubree.

"Are you okay?" She asks full of concern attempting to lead me to our table.

"Shot." I croak. "I need a fucking drink."

Aubree waves down one of the stage crews and requests a bottle to be brought to us. Within seconds a bottle is placed on out table along with two shot glasses. I by pass the shot glasses and make a grab for the bottle. Before Aubree can advise me of my poor decision I take a large swig of the liquid. I come up for air and take another drink. Would have gone in for a third except Aubree snatched the bottle away from me. 

"Easy Sky. I get going up there can be very nerve-racking. But you don't want to get yourself wasted before the party you had planned." Damn her and her logic. I pout in my seat.

We enjoy the rest of the show and never once do I feel vibrations from down below. But it doesn't stop me from wanting him. Wanting to kiss him. Wanting to strangle him. Wanting him to fuck me. Wanting to kill him. The wanting all depended on how I was feeling in that moment. He better pray that when he gets off the stage I'm thinking about wanting to fuck him and not wanting to kill him

They play their last encore song and sprint from the stage. Tray and Mason stop near Aubree and me to shake like dogs spraying sweat all over us. We both scream in disgust and they run off laughing. Ryder power walks past us not once glancing to where we were standing. 

"So need a shower," Lucan says in way of greeting. "Aubree in the future could you maybe find venues with showers. I hate having to stand around in my own sweat and body order."

Dimitri finally joins use while downing a bottle of water and handing one to Lucan. He eyes the whisky on the table and glances at us in amusement. "Starting early ladies?"

"Wasn't plaining on too," I snap. "Until my ass of a boyfriend decided it was a great idea to drag me on stage without a second thought."

He has the foresight to appear destressed. "In my defense it was going to happen sooner or later. I figured ripping the band aid off now was a better idea because now you can't sit a stew over it. Plus you survived." Dimitri goes to touch me and I shrug him off.

"Dude you are in the dog house. I have a couch in my room if you need a place tonight," Lucan informs him.

"Thank you for the offer, but I'll be in our bed tonight." Dimitri says trying to sound as sweet at he can.

"Don't count on it," I mutter and more clearly say. "Might want to take Lucan up on his offer for a back up plan. Not sure what you will be able to find on shot notice."

"He can always stay with me," purrs a new female voice I've never heard before.    

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
783 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...
5K 213 38
A whirlwind romance that all starts with a joint in a hotel room... Excerpt "Are you going to say anything?" He asks softly interrupting my thoughts...
56.6K 2.9K 80
I've been Steel Wolf's manager for years. I always managed to keep my personal life away from the band. Till one night changed everything. Now I'm in...