Breathless...

By BazzyTheVampire

𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 He's simply looking at me. . And I'm drowning in those gray pools. His pupi... More

𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝗗𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆
𝗕𝗮𝘇, 𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗲𝘁...
𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀
"𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗕𝗮𝘇, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂."
𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝘂𝘀𝘁
𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆
𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘆
𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗺𝘀!
𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿?
𝗣𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆'𝘀 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱
𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝗪𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝗛𝗶𝗺
𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲
𝗕𝗮𝘇𝘇𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝗼
𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰
𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗗𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀
𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿
𝗔𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝗽, 𝗕𝗹𝘂𝗲
𝗦𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄𝘀
𝗦𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘆
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗹𝘆𝘇𝗲𝗱
𝗔𝘀𝗵𝗲𝘀
𝗘𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗽𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗱
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀
𝗬𝗼𝘂, 𝗦𝗹𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻!
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗽𝘁.𝟯
𝗜𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘂𝘀 𝗖𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹𝘁𝘆
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆
𝗙𝗶𝗿𝗲𝘀
𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮
𝗩𝗮𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗱.
𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰
𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀
𝗡𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱
Comment and Vote Please!
Updates
𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆, 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵
𝗣𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴
𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆
𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻
Note: New Prompt-based Story
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟯
𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟰
𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲
𝗬𝗼𝘂
Author's note: Save me
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴
Authors note PLS READ.
Comment and vote!
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝗶𝗲!
Please read
𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗱
11k
𝗦𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘀, 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗴𝗼𝘀
𝗕𝘆𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗱
𝗦𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲
𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝗪𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵

𝗦𝗶𝗺𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝘁.𝟮

420 29 58
By BazzyTheVampire

Vote and comment!

Baz's POV

I spend breakfast with Niall and Dev, (who is still unaware that Snow and I are dating). They take their seats on our usual table and I sip on tea while they eat. (Only for the sake of looking as if I am not skipping every meal.)

                  "Baz, why are you still watching Snow?" Dev asks suspiciously. Fuck. My jaw clenches as I gulp down my tea, hunting for a plausible answer that does not require me to admit my love for the idiot. . Unexpectedly, Dev's furrowed brows relax and he's grinning; that can never be good.

                 "Ah, I know!" He crows. "You have another plan in the works, yes?" His voice is rushed in excitement, and it takes every ounce of self-control to prevent myself from tearing his throat out with my fangs; simply for the reason that he was thinking about harming my boyfriend. Not that anything is capable of hurting Simon Snow. Not even I am.

                "No, Dev." I roll my eyes at him, unable to hold back a sneer. Niall nudges me under the table and isn't too difficult to guess that he wants me to tell Dev the truth. . "Snow and I are on a truce." Clearly I'm not ready.

               "Truce?" Dev questions, his lifeless eyes as bitter as his stinging voice.

               "Do you have a problem?" I demand with a feigned saccharine smile. "Because if you do, I suggest you shove it up your arse."

               "I-I don't care. It's your life. You're the one suffering with Snow, not me." Dev mutters after flinching, his fists clenched.

               "Mhm, you're very right. Don't go near him if you have anything but the best intentions."

               Dev just huffs at that. It would be too big of a blow to his ego if he responded. Fuck, I shouldn't have been so harsh. . But, he threatened Simon! What was I supposed to do?

Dev's POV

Basilton and Simon. . Friends? Surely not.

Simon's POV

Baz and his minions leave the Dining Hall and head towards Magick Words class. I nudge Penny while my eyes are still trained on my vampire.

                   "Come on, Penny! Let's gooo!"

                   "Nicks and Slick, Simon!" Penny hisses as she drops the food in her hand and I flinch. "Stop pulling me! We can go stalk him in two minutes, when I'm done eating."

                    I gulp at Penelope's glowering, and meekly pick at her plate for something to nibble on while she finishes her lasagna.

                   "Simon, stop looking down like a kicked puppy."

                   "But. . I haven't done anything!"

                   "Exactly, calm down. I'm not mad at you, I just wanted to eat." She says, getting out of her seat and straightening her skirt. Nodding towards me, she motions for me to follow her to class.

Penelope's POV

Being the clumsy idiot he is, he drops his chair while standing up. Ah, sweet, sweet Simon Snow. I grab his arm and drag him away from the Dining Hall full of first years staring at him.

                  We walk towards Magick Words and when we reach the door, Dev bursts out only to grab Simon by his collar. And not in the way Baz does. I don't—

                "What the fuck?!" Simon yells as Dev shoves him back.

                "Dev, back off or else I'll spell you into a toad!" I hiss, wondering what in Merlin's name has gotten into him.

                "Keep schutum, Penelope." He says without magick but a sneer cruel enough to rival one of Baz's. Simon immediately lands a punch on Dev's chin as he looks my way.

                "Freeze!" I hiss, and Dev halts. Unwillingly, mind you. I really do wish I'd turned him into a toad instead.

                  Simon and I look towards the door and then each other, wondering what just happen.

                  Baz abruptly walks out of the classroom, his brows pinched. His usual mask of nonchalance fades as he glances between Simon and a frozen Dev, finally turning to me, aware that I'm the only one whose answers will make any sense.

                 "Bunce." He says, pointedly looking away from Simon who has guilt written all over his face despite having done nothing.

                 "B-but Bazzy," he whispers, reaching out for Basil's hand.

                 "Not now, Snow."

                 His gray eyes pierce into mine and I answer. "Dev shoved Simon when we were about to enter class, so I spelt him frozen."

                 His cold eyes turn to Dev. "What. Were you. Thinking." I thought he'd have directed that to me.

                 Simon slowly walks towards Baz and stands behind him, on his toes so that he can rest his chin on Baz's shoulder. His big, blue eyes are downcast. I don't quite understand what's going on in his mind.

                 I unfreeze Dev with a counter-spell and he glares at me, shaking his arm out since it's still stiff.

                "He's Simon Snow! What do you think your father will think of this so-called 'alliance' or 'truce' or whatever," Dev spits. "He's the Mage's Heir and he'll happily kill you the first chance he gets!"

                 Baz inhales sharply at the mention of his father and catches my eye, "I think you should tell him." I say impatiently, folding my arms over my chest.

                "Or it could be a plot to get close to me and poison my scones—" Simon interjects. Dev looks baffled for a moment, unable to even shut his mouth. The fact that Si's mind is still on scones. . And plotting.

                 Some things never change.

                 It takes one sharp look from his boyfriend and Simon moves to bury his head in Baz's shoulder blades. As if that isn't enough of a hint that they're on more than a 'truce'. . Baz looks back at him for a second and then stares at Dev.

                "Tell me what?!" He hisses, regaining his wits.

                "Firstly, I'm not obligated to tell you anything. Secondly, if you dare start a rumor or utter so much as a single word of this to anyone, I will spell you into your grave." Baz's steely silver eyes are sincere; it's a little terrifying. "Thirdly, you best apologize to Bunce and Snow."

                Dev looks further angered. "Why the fuck should I apologize to these two?"

               "Because, they deserve it." Baz's eyes leave no room for negotiation and I think his fear of death is the only thing motivating him when he spits out apologies.

               "I agree with your conditions, now tell me."

               "Snow is. . ," Baz starts, only to tilt his head back to catch a glimpse of Simon's blue eyes. "He's my boyfriend." Baz says, holding Simon's hand. He's rigid in posture, not stuttering a word. His certainty seeps out of him.

               "So. . ," Dev trails off, deep in thought. "Simon meant something else when he said he'd shove his sword up your arse last week."

                Baz chokes a little at the comment and if he could, he'd be blushing. Simon however, doesn't hesitate the least and cackles along with me. Ah, gay innuendos. .

                Dev's chuckle is bittersweet. His lips are curled upwards, but his brows are pinched. Even his smile resembles a cruel frown right now.

                "So, you're a bottom? I didn't see that coming." He remarks out of the blue. His words are that of a friend, but his tone says otherwise. Baz opens his mouth to say something but Dev cuts him off. "Don't Basilton. I need time to process all this."

              "Right." Baz says, tugging on Simon's hand and nodding for me to join them.

              "What about class? Why has Miss Possibelf not to come out to scold us yet or hand detentions?" I ask, my suspicion aroused.

              "Class was cancelled," Baz says as we leave Dev to go his own way.

              "Shove my sword up your arse—" Simon blurts out on our way to Mummers House. We both cackle like hyenas as Baz holds his breath.

             "I will curse you both," Baz sing-songs the threat.

             "Shh, or I'll shove my sword up your arse!" Simon chokes out between his howling laughter. I cover my mouth in a failed attempt to control my own.

Baz's POV

"Cat got your tongue," I sing out, withholding my magick but simply hearing the curse is enough. Penny goes quiet immediately and halts, and Simon looks up at me with wide blue eyes. . Crowley, he's so beautiful. I scan the Lawn and quickly press a kiss to his supple pink lips. I'm fast enough that nobody would notice. Penny laughs again at Simon's flustered face when I pull away.

                "I'd gladly take your sword up my arse," I wink at him, and he's still blinking and gaping. . Ah, Simon Snow. Penelope and I laugh at his confusion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 203 6
a Voltron/Klance fanfiction
82.9K 2.6K 17
. After past traumatic experiences George wants a fresh start in Florida, away from England, but George is different, he never shows many emotions. w...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...