Females x Male Reader vol. 2

By Veriase

Here you can find more refined and better stories than half of them in first book. Second book to torment rea... More

Readers can request stories here
201. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part I
202. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part I
203. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part II
204. First Request Special here.
205. DxD x Male Reader - (Inverted Life) - Part II
206. Wednesday Addams x Male Reader
207. Yandere Fem Predator x Shy Male Reader
208. DBD - Male Reader
Yo-yo
Quick update.
Why SW 7 is good, SW 8 disaster and SW 9 poor attempt to close entire saga.
209. Zoe Baker - Male Reader (Madhouse)
210. Weiss Schnee x Male Reader (Unexpected Traitor)
211. RWBY x Male Reader - (That's a story)
212. Toga Himiko x Male Reader (Twisted Smile)
213. Obsessive Albedo x MR x Adult Perverted Shalltear (Game Over)
214. Requests Special 2.0? WHAT?!
215 . RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part III
216. Tsundere Merula Snyde x Shy Muggleborn MR x Possessive Ismelda Murk
217. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader
218. Malina x Male Reader x Zdrada
219. Yandere Fem Black Mask x Ex BF Male Reader
220. Another Requests special
221. Othercide Mother x Male Reader
222. Othercide Mother x Male Reader - Part II
223. Yandere Mileena x Lucky Male Reader
This chapter was h̵̏͆̈́̈͘͠͠a̴̎̈̍̈̓̕c̸̐̂͗̚͝k̶̏͑͂̒̕ȅ̶̔̋͐̌͝͝d̷̉̊̏͐͆̑ by Netrunner
Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)
224. Female V x Male Reader (Cyberpunk 2077) P-I
225. Erza Scarlet x Male Reader (Very Scarlet Christmas)
226. Delusional Grayfia Lucifuge x Forced Sirzechs-looklike Male Reader - Part 2
227. RWBY x Male Reader - (Secret Personality) - Part IV
228. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part V
229. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VI
Next updates - Catch up!
231. Feng Min x MR x ex Yui Kimura (Dead by Daylight)
232. Akame/Kurome x Male Reader (True Freedom)
233. Aranna Starseeker x Human MR (Warcraft)
234. Rogue x Male Reader (Worth to try)
Joke note
Last note just got patched by devs, don't worry. - 2077 patches later.
235. RWBY x MR (Grimm Lake) - Introduction
236. The Plague x MR (Dead by Daylight)
237. Yandere DxD x Secret Elder Lycan Teacher MR
238. Rita Wheeler/Mox Bouncer x MR (It started with a Bat) Cyberpunk2077
239. Malina x MR x Zdrada (Helltaker) P-2
240. Yandere Kali Belladonna x Bartender faunus MR
241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)
242. Alcina Dimitrescu x MR (Resident Evil Village)
243. Yandere K/DA x Manager MR (League of Legends)
Update on stories status
244. Older Possessive Rias Gremory x Younger Forced MR (Rias-sama) - DxD
245. Mirajane Strauss x Male Reader (Snowy Christmas) - Special Long Chapter!

230. RWBY x Male Reader (Secret Personality) - Part VII

4.1K 53 19
By Veriase

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

    I'm still undecided if I want to move plot forward early or play around with hearts of lovely team RWBY for longer... Mother always watches, but is she patient? Weiss for sure isn't a patient one. I hope you don't expected sunshine, warm Willow or wasted by life, because I don't wanted to write the first one after Kali and don't like at all second option. No, my Willow will be way different. She may seem to be like a Raven, but with balls to act.

Would you kindly, rate this chapter?

Question is, if you still believe that Summer is alive in this story?

ATTENTION!

Here is link to this story own book *In comment section also. Next chapters will probably arrive there instead of this book. Check it out! 

https://www.wattpad.com/1005839753-secret-personality-chapter-i-first-bites-of

*****

   Weiss Schnee wasn't an enigma like Blake could be. Her actions, thoughts and reaction were pretty easy to read with adaption to outcome that will follow it regardless of anything. Her pale face slowly gained red color while her eyes sparkled with anger. Yeah, she was pissed. It wasn't a question in young man head, but still he wasn't sure why... He just decided to use the worst idea to not be a center of her wrath. Mention another girl in front of another.

(Y/N): Sooo. I see that Ruby still not around.

Weiss: Forget that dolt already! You are late! I understand that this time you don't had any fancy teleports to travel from there, but this long? What exactly you and Blake were up to?

   (Y/N) blushed when in his mind flashed Blake clinging to his arm entire journey back to Beacon. He dismissed it seeing as an emotional outburst from his best friend after meeting with her family. The Young man witnessed how touching moment it was between each member of the Belladonna family, but he never added himself to it. That was a mistake, but it will take more time for him to understand his blindness.

(Y/N): What? I don't understand why you are this angry, Weiss. I'm going with you to that ball, yes? We still have time to eh, practice my dancing skills.

   Schnee heiress raised her hands with a clear scowl on a cute face, but refused to act on her emotions. Why is he this... This clueless about everything around him?! Weiss really wanted to bite into him some senses with her fang in exchange for blood. Why... Why I react violently to this? I should be a dominant one, and he should squirm under me – obeying every wish I voice.

Weiss: What skills? Please be at least honest with me (Y/N). You don't know how to dance.

(Y/N): Hey, hey wait a second Weiss. Yang and I danced in some club before.

   White haired girl rolled her eyes with a sigh closing distance between them. She folded her arms under (Y/N) eyes who was ready for her another verbal assault. Why I had a crush on her? Ah, right. She is gorgeous.

Weiss: You call that gambol... It's not real dancing you dunce! Dance is slow, sensual and emotional – No just moving each part of your body without any idea what are you doing. I almost forgot. IF you will step on my foot just once...

   She leaned towards him with her cold breath on his neck. Wait, wait... Cold? The Young man blinked not expecting at all from her to invade his personal space. Something changed? He observed Weiss silently, but nothing changed in his eyes. She still had her white clothes on, blue eyes, scowl and cold aura around her. Still bossy too.

Weiss: I will annihilate you!

(Y/N): Noted.

Weiss: Good. Now take my luggage, and we are finally ready to go.

(Y/N): I beg your pardon?

Weiss: Luggage, behind me. Now.

   She pointed with her slender finger behind her where indeed on RWBY dorm floor were some bags. He eyed them wanting to retort that he never accepted to this, but her blue eyes promised hurt if there was any opposition. The Young man sighed moving towards them while Weiss nodded with her head, pleased.

(Y/N): Why this stuff is so heavy?

Weiss: You said something (Y/N)? No? Good, because my mood is not great today.

(Y/N): Like it was anytime good at all...

Weiss: What?

   She turned around quickly with the twirl of her white skirt. Eyes sharp on him with clear challenge for the young man to continue his complaints.

(Y/N): Nothing, nothing! Can you wait for me? Not so fast, that Bullhead will not vanish.

Weiss: My older sister is for sure back from Atlas by now. That's bad.

(Y/N): Why? You always speak high about Winter.

Weiss: I just know her well, okay? Winter likes to mess with people, force various reactions and words from them to pounce on it and attack again - only to leave them completely embarrassed. She for sure would visit one of ours dancing lessons. At least my mother wouldn't bother us too much.

   Both of them moved around Beacon halls to their destination – Private Bullhead of Schnee family that Weiss requested to arrive for them. (Y/N) was glad that Blake and Yang wasn't in their dorm at the moment he arrived knowing that something is going on between each of them. I should have expected it anyway, how long it could take for four young woman to not start bickering with each other? Okay, maybe without Ruby here it happened faster.

(Y/N): You never mentioned your mother to me. Well, what is she like in your home?

Weiss: Mother is... Difficult. You will see, but please don't try to test her patience.

(Y/N): Okay? I guess after meeting Yang's mother I would not try to test anyone patience...

   Weiss flashed him a look, but decided to leave this matter for later. Would he just stop pushing his luck? Right now you are with me idiot, not them. The Young man on the other hand thought about possibility what if Weiss mother would be worse than Raven was.

Weiss: You don't believed that the prodigy of Schnee family would just accept being second in command as part of marriage? Truly, my mother decided to descend into the shadow of father, but... She is not his puppet, no. Show yourself as weak for your enemies to show up and try to steal everything only for you to crush them to dust.

(Y/N): Sounds scary...

Her eyes flashed with a pink hue that more resembled of her hidden desire than anger. Weiss placed hands on her hips.

Weiss: Good. I will tell you (Y/N) that... If you cross a Schnee you can expect three outcomes. Death. Partnership or addition to family. We never looked for friendship knowing about our enemies searching for any opportunity to down us.

(Y/N): Mhm. Good that you found friends here in Beacon. I mean one of your friends just decided to visit your home with you and enjoy that fancy ball.

Weiss: Yes, going with my friend if you believe for yourself not being labeled in one of these three groups.

   She whispered the last words not wanting for him to hear them, but still... Weiss wanted to say them. Her mother for sure would attack them on it. Boy invited by her own daughter? He is an aspiring huntsman.Clearly a courtship in the sharp eyes of Willow Schnee. (Y/N) being clueless to everything that was going on with Weiss family wasn't helping at all, but she believed that he would survive this. Perhaps.

(Y/N): Weiss?

Weiss: Yes?

(Y/N): About that ball... I don't need any fancy clothes right?

Weiss: We are doomed. I'm doomed! Noooooo!

*****

   Winter Schnee observed her stoic mother sip wine from her glass in hand. Both of them stood in front of the entrance to their manor or castle like people loved to call their home. Willow and Winter waited for Weiss and her escort. Willow for now adamantly refused to call that mere Beacon boy anything else. It's not courtship. - She said to Winter when she told her mother about the possibility that her little sister found a love interest.

Willow: They are late.

Winter: I can go and search for them if you worry, but they are probably just fooling around.

Willow: Weiss is a proper lady, taught to know and obey Schnee customs. I let both of you some freedom, but don't test it Winter. I don't care about Atlas, about Ironwood or other pawns. Ozpin learned hard about it, you don't remember?

Winter: What about her? Surely you lived in a little more peaceful time than us. It changes now mother, why you don't see it? We will need each force to-

Willow: You believe in very old tales my child. Even my mother could recall them for me. Why this - eternal danger would right now end our world? Why not before? Maybe it is not that eternal, or strong enough like you heard. We are a Schnee Winter. We don't kneel to anyone, remember that.

    Willow folded her arms seeing that it was lost case with her own mother to support her activities in Atlas or beyond. Winter just sighed and rubbed her hands getting a little annoyed that both of them needed to wait for her little sister and her boy toy outside – in cold.

Willow: I see our Weiss. Raised and proud head, narrowed eyes, but her posture... Is she angry?

   Winter looked in the direction her mother pointed with a glass in a hand still filled with wine, or maybe it was blood? Older daughter of Schnee matriarch never knew if her mother faked addiction to this alcohol, or it was another ploy to show her as weak. Everything was possible with Willow Schnee, because her mother only cared about her family. Winter also saw Weiss with a clear scowl on the face directed at a boy who was behind her with some bags...

(Y/N): Weiss! I apologized. Several times by now! Okay. I agree that it was my fault not informing you about my motion sickness, but it is a real problem with Bullheads these days!

Weiss: Not a word to anyone about that incident, do you understand?

(Y/N): Jaune would agree with me, he told me about his-

Weiss: Do you understand?!

   He nodded quickly when she raised her dust rapier to raise the weight of her words. Of course, it wasn't her fault being next to me when... When I needed to clear my stomach. It was just a pair of boots, don't know all of that fuss over nothing. It was the first time that (Y/N) saved his face from the wrath of Schnee heiress, because it wasn't just a pair of boots. It was a pair of her boots!

Willow: Weiss my child.

Weiss: Hello mother and Winter.

   (Y/N) wasn't surprised that it was quite cold greeting between close members of family. No hugs, no kisses – Only nod of the heads with light pat on Weiss arm. Hmmm, maybe it was wrong for me to evaluate her behavior... If she never had any warmness in childhood. I can relate to her, but at least I had some people around me.

Winter: Little snowflake. Who is that charming man tagging along behind you?

Weiss: It's (Y/N) (L/N), my... Fellow student from Beacon and dancing partner for upcoming Schnee ball.

   (Y/N) felt like he wasn't a part of this conversation, somehow like a subject of study or even less human than them in the eyes of Willow. Winter extended her hand towards him and before Weiss could send her help in whisper he just shook it.

Willow: This boy is your partner for our ball Weiss? He clearly lacks of tact and knowledge about customs... Beacon is less and less in my eyes, at least Winter learned something valuable in Atlas. Should I be prepared for any scene?

   Okay. It was clear as snow under his boots that Weiss mother don't liked him at all. Her eyes never looked at him for longer than it was necessary and even then it held clear disappointment directed at her youngest daughter.

Weiss: No mother. I promise everything will be in perfect harmony. I will not disappoint you.

Willow: We will see. I expect you my child to come for a conversation later - to my study.

Just like that Willow Schnee decided it was enough from her and with the last quick glance at (Y/N) older woman retreated inside her home – Her family castle. Winter placed her hand on Weiss arm and pushed her towards for a hug.

Winter: Missed you sister. Don't be bothered by mom, you knew how she will react seeing (Y/N) here... At least you could try to prepare him, but I guess first impression would be bad anyway in her eyes.

Weiss: I don't know Winter. She just... Mother is so different from mother from my memories, she used to be more warm towards us.

Winter: Miss your plushy friend?

   Plushy friend? Weiss Schnee really tried to take a hold on her emotions, but even now Winter would tease her. Heiress face was red like a tomato, and she avoided making any eye contact with (Y/N) who tried to not laugh.

Weiss: Would you stop that! I'm not a child anymore!

Winter: You are right, you got yourself a new toy...

(Y/N): Will you stop addressing me as a mere tool? I'm here! I can hear everything.

Winter: I will see you later Weiss, hope you will have a good time in our home (Y/N). Weiss sweetie, would you kindly not scare him away? I can see potential in him for a Schnee.

   Winter giggled softly seeing her younger sister mortified face. Well it was her job to embarrass her sibling, and it was always fun to see. Winter then also moved back to Schnee manor without addressing any more words to them.

(Y/N): They seem to be happy about you being home.

Weiss: That's all? Couldn't you do anything else than shake your hand with my mother?!

   Weiss extended her hand towards him with her palm almost against his lips sending silent message what he was expected to do. Really? I had to kiss her mother hand? He never had a chance to learn about it being a custom for wealthy families. Woman that raised him... A Young man not wanted to imagine her reaction if he would try to kiss her palm.

   Then he kissed Weiss Schnee palm. Remnant.exe stopped working in heiress mind instantly sending another wave of heat to her cheeks. (Y/N) thought that maybe, because both of them are friends he was supposed to kiss her on the cheek or something. He saw that some people did it to ladies from Beacon or Vale as a form of greeting.

   Young man had just a grasp on that, and his romance experience – more like experience in failure - wasn't helping at all. He could blame it on his childhood, but on another hand there wasn't any option for him to learn it in that place. His Mother wasn't a social bird too.

Weiss: What are you doing?!

(Y/N): You wanted me to kiss you right? As part of learning that customs of your family.

Weiss: Not like that you... You... completely dumbass!

(Y/N): I don't understand?

  I don't kiss – it's bad. I kiss her – it's still bad. Blake was right. Relations between people and romances are complicated... He never knew that asking Blake Belladonna for social help could be a bad idea. Weiss eyes widened not believing that someone could be clueless as he pretended to be.

Weiss: Argh!

   Weiss just pushed his back towards her home door not wanting anything more from him to do. She was embarrassed, but also pleased in some way deep inside her. It was the first time that this dumb custom had different meaning and outcome for her. Her little heart just skipped a beat for a second, and her reaction? It was perfectly normal, right? He should have warned her about his intentions. No one cross a Schnee.

*****

Weiss: Okay, Weiss... You can do this.

(Y/N): You again talk loudly, spacing out much today huh?

   Weiss Schnee blinked, because it was now her habit and she blamed Ruby for all of this. Heiress and (Y/N) after first night in Schnee manor had their first dance lesson, and it went terrible for both of them. He got slapped by Weiss several times for placing his hands in improper parts of her body, and he was getting easily annoyed by a young woman pointing all of his mistakes. It really needed to be bloody perfect in eyes of ice queen.

   She tried to make him understand why, but he didn't wanted to play a part in her family games of power. It only fueled her displeasure by him and created an unhealthy atmosphere between them. (Y/N) would not let her win this one, no.

   He will not submit to her pretty face with big eyes. No. He is a strong huntsman. Did Ruby taught Weiss this?

(Y/N): Okay, you won Weiss.

Weiss: Told you. We will try last time okay? Just... Follow my lead, and everything will be okay.

   Young man nodded to her, again closing distance between them. Weiss blushed feeling his strong hands on her hips while she placed hers behind the back of his head. She danced before with males on her family balls, but this... Felt different, more personal.

   Her warm hands caressed his hair and very slowly waiting for the perfect music moment they started to dance. It wasn't as clumsy it was in their first try, but still even with Weiss being a skilled dancer – She never tried to teach anyone. At least he is learning from all of that mistakes he made... Aww, my feet will hurt later. Should I demand from him some massage?

(Y/N): How it is?

Weiss: Better than last time. Yet, you are still terrible.

   She giggled seeing his pout and swatted his arm when he raised her for a second. She is so light and bright now. Weiss should smile more. That scar of her just adds exotic feeling to her regal face with that distinct blue eyes.

   Weiss on the other hand had conflicted feelings about all of this, because at first it was just a plan to gain two things. Delicious blood from (Y/N) and also him as her escort and dance partner for ball. Now... This is how having a boyfriend feels like? I feel safe in his arms. It was traitorous ideas provided by her worst enemy – her own heart.

(Y/N): You are fantastic at this Weiss... You can sing, dance, and now you want to become a huntress. Interesting mix.

Weiss: Thank you. I wanted to do something for myself, for my own future not guided by my mother or Winter. Both tried to put more and more their strings in me, made me a puppet that will follow their decisions instead of giving me freedom. Do mistakes and learn on them to be better.

(Y/N): I see... Let's enjoy it while we can.

Weiss: It's a lesson! Focus now on next steps instead of daydreaming.

   Both swayed around each other in the center of room Weiss butler prepared for them to learn dancing. Each deep into their own thoughts, but still somehow managing to be in harmony with music. Blue cold eyes moved from his face to exposed neck. Weiss's fangs extended raised to life seeing another opportunity for some blood stimulation.

   It would be so easy to just lean in and sink her fangs into that distracting neck of his... I could act on his crush on me and use some of my charm to not scare him away learning about me being a vampire.

Weiss: Do you trust me (Y/N)?

(Y/N): No.

   Her mood was just destroyed by his answer. Her eyes narrowed, fangs retreated and back in place was her cold persona she created to get rid of unwanted attention from others. Her hand took a tight hold on his cheek like a mother scolding her son.

Weiss: What did you just say?! Why not?

(Y/N): Because...

   He booped her on the nose laughing seeing her wide eyes on a surprised face. She needs to loosen up sometimes. It was a bad idea, another wrong move made by a young man who clearly expected for Weiss to calm down by this. (Y/N) probably will never learn how to properly act around women with that attitude. It could work with girls like Yang or Ruby, but Weiss?

   She jumped on him and while she wasn't heavy enough to force him down, action by surprise was enough for him to fall to the floor with her on top on him. Weiss was heavily breathing with her face finally gaining some color, her hands firmly holding his own against the wooden floor. Schnee heiress leaned towards his ear and whispered next words with her warm breath tickling his ear.

Weiss: Not a word to anyone about this.

   It wasn't a question, but typical Weiss order. This time (Y/N) decided to oblige to it, and slowly nodded. His body betrayed him when she raised and looked away from him, because of warmth she provided. Oh my... It's bad - I would like for her to stay on top of me for longer. Traitorous mind and blasted hormones! She is your friend, the girl that rejected you before. Oum, I kissed with Yang and almost kissed with my best friend. It's not fair to any of them for me to have these dirty thoughts. I will need to talk with Yang about us. Clear that mess with Blake and stop going back to my crush on Weiss dammit.

   Both of them quickly decided after that to end today dance lesson. Each needed to calm down and clear their heads.

*****

Winter: Here you are! I need to tell you that you are good at hiding around with my little sister. My, my ~

   (Y/N) turned around only to see Weiss older sister inside his room with clear amusement in her eyes. She leaned against the wall on her right and raised hand to check her nails. Why is she here? He didn't really want to meet with any member of Schnee family remembering the words of Weiss.

(Y/N): She just teaches me how to dance for that ball. I only danced in some clubs with my other friend, but never attended anything more fancy.

Winter: I see... Alone dance lessons with my shy sister, hands on each other almost in romance manner with accidental brush of bodies. Warmth shared.

(Y/N): What do you imply by this? I don't want to talk about Weiss behind her back, it's not fair.

Winter: I just like to talk, that's all. Good, it pleases me that you got defensive about her. I told mother that Weiss got herself a keeper, but...

   Her eyes challenged his when she raised them from her fingers. (Y/N) knew that an older woman wasn't someone to mess with. She was more experienced than him in verbal spars, and it was clear that it would be easy for her to embarrass him with only words as a weapon.

Winter: Why focus on little Weiss when there is way more interesting... Opportunities. She would look for something long-lasting, while both of us know that young men like you aren't interested in anything else than one night warm arms.

(Y/N): In Atlas maybe they are like that, but I'm not interested in it.

Winter: Ah, really? Do you even know what are you missing? It's adorable to hear about all that love dance around each other until marriage, but in reality... No need to bring it up to relationships or marriages. Beacon will be just a start for your career, Atlas could be a future and with me at your side you could do great as huntsman under my eye.

(Y/N): Is that how you gain your subordinates? Trying to charm young boys?

Winter: You don't really know anything about people that took interest in you, do you young (Y/N)? Remnant is changing, and we are going to have to act if we want to live in a different world.

   Young man raised his brow at a very confident young woman in front of him. Winter Schnee for sure was power to reckon with. In Beacon everything was just about learning while she showed another side to it. She wanted to gain him on her side, him – Young not very experienced huntsman from Beacon, but why?

(Y/N): And you will guide us?

Winter: No, we will fight for it. You are still young, blinded by Ozpin curtain of safety around Beacon, but believe me that it will not last forever. I can see potential in you, and it would be wasted if you would die by your own stupidity. You heard my offer and I will wait for your answer.

   He blushed seeing that Weiss older sister wouldn't be ashamed to use her feminine assets in what she believed. I just wish for her to play around with me with it, not really meaning anything behind these tempting words. Calm down you buffoon, you aren't like that. Like what? Winter just stated to him that it was normal for people - like going into relationships with the intention of marriage later.

Winter: I should leave you now. Weiss can come around searching for you any second. It could be awkward for me seeing how territorial she became. Good night (Y/N), hope my family castle doesn't give you the creeps.

(Y/N): Good night Winter.

   Honestly, the young man would like to just forget this encounter with Winter Schnee. Now he just wished that Weiss mother that clearly don't like him wouldn't search for personal conversation with him. Winter was enough to deal with. Weiss was right, her family try to put me into that three brackets. Enemy, partner or member of the family. It's good that at least she isn't. Heh, she would hit me for these words, but she is really a good friend deep inside behind that cold facade of hers.

*****

   Weiss Schnee was embarrassed like never in her life. No one would believe (Y/N) about what he just heard escape from her mouth. At first, he was speechless not expecting any warm words from her about this... Fancy suit. Yes, it was fancy. He doesn't want to say anything else about it, only wishing that it was already after the ball, and he could take it and burn in the fireplace.

(Y/N): You think I'm good-looking?

Weiss: WHAT!? Don't look at me like that.

(Y/N): I mean... You said it.

Weiss: Just... Just take a compliment and shut up already.

(Y/N): ...

   He hugged her to him and Weiss melted all of her worries about this dumb ball away with it. Her nose quickly caught his scent. I could stay in his arms all night, forget about my mother partners waiting at ball for any verbal plays to get them on our good side.

(Y/N): Thanks Weiss.

Weiss: Don't mention it. Just don't embarrass us, okay?

(Y/N): Now it's not me, but us?

Weiss: You're going to make me admit it, aren't you?

   He just chuckled to himself seeing back Weiss he knew from Beacon. Today she acted very different, very proper... Like maids or butlers around the castle. She took his hand, fingers intertwined and narrowed her eyes at him with her arm ready.

Weiss: Do you believe we will manage? That they will not jump on me like staving dogs?

(Y/N): Of course! I think you'll figure it out. You are a very determined person, and you got me beside you.

   She just nodded to him with a sigh. It was it. Moment of truth if all of their dance lessons mattered or not. They stood in front of large doors that led to banquet hall. Willow of course wanted all of her guests' attention on her youngest daughter instead of Winter. Weiss understood why. Her older sister slipped away from machinations of her mother and while she would not obey all of her orders... Family was a family, Schnee never stood against another, never. Vampire lineage was weak enough in Remnant that most forgot about them.

   Weiss Schnee don't wanted this. Don't wanted to be here. She would never voice her wishes, but... Young white haired girl would love to be now in Beacon, in her team dorm scolding apologizing Ruby while Yang laughed alongside chuckling Blake. That was her life, this wasn't. This was her mother – Willow wish.

Weiss: Ok. Here goes nothing.

   (Y/N) for the entire time of dance was focused on his partner. He was charmed by her looks and even admitted this fact to her! Maybe it was a turning point for her to say warm words to him? Who knows... Many proper ladies shoot him promising looks after their dance, but he just avoided any longer eye contact. It resulted with them focusing their anger on Weiss at his side.

   Willow Schnee clapped slowly approaching them. She was alone, without her husband and (Y/N) was almost sure that he wasn't even here.

Willow: You did good my daughter. Even your... Friend from Beacon managed to not dim your star. I'm proud.

Weiss: Thank you mother.

Willow: I just heard some whispers of our potential company partners. You should talk with-

Weiss: No mother, I will not.

   Willow raised her eyebrow at clear unexpected denial from her own daughter. She dared to try her patience just like Winter before? Weiss's mother narrowed her eyes shooting a dirty look at (Y/N) who smiled in response. That boy... Is he influencing Weiss?

Willow: Pardon? Can you repeat sweetie?

Weiss: You heard me - mother. I did what you requested me to do, and now... I want to have fun with my friend without your games of power.

Willow: Do you really want to follow your sister steps Weiss? Or is that boy filling your head with lies, trying to turn your trust in family to him?

(Y/N): I will not stay silent longer Weiss. It's your mother choice to like me or not, but I will not allow her to presume that I use you. I'm not anymore surprised why you acted so cold to everyone in Beacon Weiss. I can't imagine living in this castle as a child with a mother like you had.

Willow: Now you will-

Weiss: Mother! You don't want to create a scene on your ball, right? Some of our company potential partners looks at us.

   (Y/N) knew it was fight for Weiss to do alone, feeling out of place. He felt her body move closer to his with clear intention – Stating that she will not follow tonight more of her mother wishes. He never felt her warm hand take hold of his hand. Later he thought that their hands never unconnected from their dance.

Willow: We will talk later Weiss.

Weiss: Wish you a pleasant night mother.

   Willow Schnee backed away from them. Defeated? No. It was only one battle – First one won by her youngest daughter. It meant nothing, even Winter needed to obey some of her orders – even under the protection of Atlas. Willow got what she wanted for now and decided to not test Weiss for more.

(Y/N): You did great Weiss!

Weiss: (Y/N). Don't raise your voice, they are still looking at us.

(Y/N): Let them, they are just jealous of us, of you. You really looked like a princess from old tales. You should not let them see you in different light, you aren't weak Weiss. Furthermore, you are better than them, huntress.

   She swatted his arm, but he could see a little smile on her face with sparks of happiness inside her eyes. Both of them moved towards doors leading to castle gardens. Weiss really wanted to get out from there, all of that eyes... It made her feel vulnerable. She doesn't wanted anyone attention – Okay she wanted attention from (Y/N), but she already had it, and it was enough.

Weiss: My mother once was different. When I was younger she acted somehow like Ruby, okay maybe not like Ruby, but like Yang. She cared mostly about mine and Winter happiness. Even my father was different... I know that they loved each other, once – for a short amount of time. Then something changed... I will learn what.

(Y/N): I know you will manage to find truth about your family past. You are a strong woman Weiss.

   She sat next to a fountain in the center of the garden and patted a spot next to her for (Y/N) to sit down. He obliged her wishes. Somehow it wasn't cold like he thought it will be, because of all that snow around them. (Y/N) was glad that Weiss facade – A shell she hides behind cracked tonight. It would make her a better huntress in the future, more confident. Long time would take for that shell to break completely, but it was a slow start – First step made by her, and that was the most important part of it.

Weiss: Thank you for coming with me (Y/N).

(Y/N): I told you that you are one of my friends. I would not abandon them in their need.

Weiss: I also wanted to apologize, you know for what. Now you can see why I refused to accept your confession.

(Y/N): No need for that Weiss... Both of us moved on, right?

   She moved closer to him placing her both hands on his knees and leaning towards his face. (Y/N) felt uncomfortable with the sudden attitude change in his white haired friend... She seemed too confident, and he wasn't sure what her real goal was. Her eyes again has that hue. I almost can fall asleep by just looking into them.

Weiss: What if I would like to go back?

   He was speechless not knowing how to respond to this. She wants to... Weiss Schnee did the boldest thing in her life just after disagreeing with her own mother. Schnee matriarch. It was a clumsy kiss filled only with raw emotions from both of them. (Y/N) was too surprised to respond while Weiss was inexperienced in this to gain more than little pleasure. This was her first kiss! Was it good? She wanted to sink more into it, her hands slowly moved around his stony cold body... She wished for (Y/N) to respond to her. Sadly it never came.

Weiss: You would help your friends right (Y/N)? Then, please don't... Freak out. Consider my kiss as payment for it.

   It was quick. Too quick for him to do anything. Her hands forced him down when he tried to stand up from his lying position on their bench. Weiss's mouth moved towards his neck and there wasn't a need for any invitation... She just sank her fangs in him, drinking blood like water. It was too good to stop even seeing his big eyes looking at her. He was adorable. Now it was time for her to take care of him. Don't worry (Y/N), nothing bad happened... We just rekindled our relationship.

   Weiss Schnee would make him understand later. Now she needed her fill. It was too long after the first taste of his blood... Too long.

*****

   It was an awkward ride on Bullhead back to beacon for Weiss and (Y/N). Both refused to make eye contact for longer than it was necessary remembering what happened in gardens. Weiss Schnee of course told him about her family true lineage. That she was a vampire. It was a long explanation, but he decided to hear it all, before confronting her with his words.

   Schnee heiress knew that it was a messy situation between them now, and both needed time to understand what changed in their relationship as friends. Still, Weiss was happy that (Y/N) learned about why she needed to reject him in the past. Now she just needed to be patient and wait for him to answer her emotions.

   In Beacon (Y/N) decided to let her go alone to rwby dorm telling Weiss that he needed some time alone. She just nodded with light another warm words for him. Then both parted their ways with Schnee heiress now moving inside her team dorm.

Ruby: Weiss! You are homeee! Wee!

   Ruby Rose instantly rushed towards her teammate trying to hug her while Weiss placed her hand on the younger girl head preventing Ruby from invading her personal space. Younger girl pouted while her hands still tried to reach ice queen in desperate attempt.

Ruby: How it was? Good? I heard that you live in a castle, like a princess! Lots, and lots of snow... Hey!

Weiss: Stop it Ruby! What got into you?

Ruby: What do you mean? It was sooo long out of Beacon for each of us... I missed you! And everyone too!

   Weiss blushed lightly still not understanding that never ending excitement in her team leader. Will it wither from her, or she will never grow up to act like a proper lady should? Can you even imagine how she will act as a mother to her children? Better to not even imagine it.

Weiss: It was only a week you dolt!

Yang: Let her be ice cream, you will not melt from her warmness.

  Weiss rolled her eyes at still bright Yang standing next to Blake, both observing with clear amusement spectacle in their dorm. Ruby giggled sitting straight on the floor without any care that she could get her clothes dirty. She was more focused on ogling Weiss like some sort of jewel in shop.

Ruby: Start already!

Weiss: Start what exactly?

Ruby: Your story! Yang and Blake filled me with theirs while you were away with (Y/N) and I want now to hear about your part of family meeting. I will tell you mine after, don't worry.

   Schnee heiress not really wanted to hear it from overreacting Ruby that would clearly sound it greater than it really was. Why should I tell them anything? It's a personal story, only for me to remember. His strong, yet soft hands holding mine after our dance... Ruby just swatted her arm lightly with the hilt of her weapon.

Ruby: Don't space out!

Weiss: What do you really expect from me to tell you? A fairy tale? It was just a bloody Schnee ball. We danced and...

Yang: And?

Weiss: And nothing. It's not fascinating story Ruby. No Grimms, no weapons, no fights. Just a dance.

   Ruby pouted unsatisfied with Weiss answer while the rest of her team shared the same thought about it. Nothing huh? Stop lying princess, you will make a fool from our Ruby, but us? No a chance Weiss. Blake was already very wary with Yang sensing that something big clearly had happened between her and (Y/N) when both visited Blondie mother, but now Weiss too?

   There wasn't any proof of course for her to be worrying about any of them snatching from her arms (Y/N), but somehow she felt being behind them in this. Blake blamed one person that was responsible for all of her fears, for all her anxiety and uncertainty about sharing her heart with her loved one. Her mate. Yes, she was ready to call (Y/N) as her mate. Kali was right that bottling all of her emotions inside would not do any good.

Yang: Don't be sad Ruby. I will tell you about my date when I will come back! It will be awesome.

   Blake's ears twitched under her bow while Weiss eyes narrowed focused on Blondie with a big smile. Date? Don't tell me that she is going on date with (Y/N). That... Ruby rushed towards her older sister like a missile colliding with her in the process with a laugh.

Ruby: You are going on a date? With whom? Is it Jaune?! Or Blake?! Tell, tell, tell me!

Yang: B-Blake? No! I'm going with (Y/N) for a date, later tonight. He promised to take me when we visited my mother. Adorable dork.

Ruby: You are going with (Y/N)? But, but... He is our friend, like friend friend.

Yang: That's how it works Ruby. You meet someone, become friends and then date.

   Gears in little red head slowly moved while her eyes dimmed with some unreadable emotion. Yang ruffled her hair and hugged Ruby with all of that warmness she felt lately. It was like her inner dragoness was also pleased by the incoming event.

Ruby: Then why Blake isn't dating him already? They are best of friends, could I date him too then?

   Blake decided that it was enough for her. Without any words to her teammates she just decided to exit their dorm with Weiss observing each of her move. It just hurt, deeply. I was late, again. No, not more worrying and overthinking. It's just a date it's not like they would instantly lock in relationship, right? Should I check on them? Just to be sure that Yang would not try to take advantage of my best friend.

Yang: Ah. I'm sure Weiss is dying to hear now about your visit in our home in Patch. Go on Rubes, tell us about everything okay?

   It was a weak try for Yang to change the problematic subject for her, but it worked no less. Ruby was younger than them, and while some could call her very innocent... Little Rose wasn't stupid. Give her only two or three years. She will become a stunning young woman. At least Blondie was glad that she wasn't competing with her own little sister for affections of (Y/N). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 2.3K 35
(Male Bullied, Betrayed, Cheated, Neglected Red Hood Reader x Crossover Harem)
75.6K 225 111
a book of only original character's for either stories or RP's [IMPORTANT: None of the Pics are mine. All Pics used were found Online. If someone has...
26.5K 397 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!
784 28 25
I don't own RWBY only this story idea same for the art work so all credit to the original creators.