My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

By sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 40

3.3K 108 3
By sbergeron16

Tray and I separate to be met with a stony faced Dimitri. His blue eyes flickering back and forth between us. He's still upset from the comments Tray had made earlier.

"Hey Dimitri didn't know you were standing there." Tray gets a gleam in his eyes that advices me he's about to cause trouble. He curves an arm around my shoulders and tucks me into his side. Dimitri's eyes become slits at the motion. "Figure you should be the first to know."

"Know what," Dimitri asks solemnly widening his stance and crossing his arms.

"Skylar just became my first official girlfriend!" Tray says joyfully glancing down at me. Dimitri's entire demeanor changes to one of disapproving and malicious. Please let there be no bloodshed. 

"Explain," he demands coldly.

Tray removes his arm from my shoulder. "Well for one she's a girl," he says holding one hand in front of him to the side, "and two she's my friend." He does the same with his second hand as he did the first. "Put it all together and what do you get." When neither one of us answers him he says, "girlfriend. You get girlfriend." He shakes his head laughing and I roll my eyes. Dimitri appears like he wants to strangle Tray.       

I mosey on over to Dimitri not wanting any more issues before the concert. I'm suppose to be defusing situations not adding more to Aubree's plate. Once I reach his side I wrap my arm around him and kiss his cheek. His eyes soften when he looks down at me, but harden when he returns them to Tray.

"If you can joke you can go do your job. Get your ass on stage." Dimitri commands him opening the door and stepping off to the side. These two need to repair whatever the hell is wrong between the two of them. Yet another issue I'm going to have to help fix. Maybe after the concert we can do a cook out on the beach for dinner. Note to self bring the idea up to Aubree.  

"Yes sir," Tray says saluting Dimitri and leaving the room, but before he exits he drags me into a hug and whispers in my ear, "thank you."

Dimitri pulls me from Tray's arms and glowers at him. Tray exits, but his laugher can be heard drifting from down the walkway.

"All done?" I ask Dimitri. 

He shuts the door and I hear the lock click into place. "I only have a few minutes before I need to be back on stage to finish up. Appears you got Tray back on track. How'd you manage that?" He asks me crowding into my personal space.

My expression changes to one of seriousness, "this is where you are going to have to trust me."

He wraps his arms around me and we stand face to face. "What do you mean? Of course I trust you."

"Then you can't get mad or upset over what I'm about to say," I instruct Dimitri.

His lips thin and his blue eyes burn with rage, "he fucking kissed you!" Dimitri stops towards the door. "I'll fucking kill him."

His hand is on the knob when I yell, "stop. Nothing like that happened. He was a complete gentleman. By the way you act when your bandmates are around me I get the feeling that you guys uses to share women or something. And now that what we have is different you are so ready to jump them." His back stiffens at my observation. Hit that nail on the head. 

"Something like that," he admits without turning around.

I walk up behind him and place a hand on his back, "baby they know what we have is different. This this is real. They have been nothing but supportive of us." I shrug my shoulders, "sure they make jokes, but it all comes from love. You need to stop this jealously where they are involved. Other than with you I'm probably the safest with them."

He glances at me over his shoulder before he returns to staring back at the closed door. "Logically I know you are right, but emotionally I'm in knots." Dimitri slams his hand against the door. "Dammit Sky." He rest his head against the door for a moment before turning to face me. "I'll work controlling myself better and trust that nothing is going to happen."

"That's all I can ask baby," I wrap my arms around him. "I'm going to push your trust a little bit. I can't tell you what we talked about. It needs to stay between Tray and me. If and when he feels comfortable sharing he will share. Just know Tray and I have come to a friendship. You are going to have to respect that. He needs friends baby."

His blue eyes search mine for deceit and when he finds none he says, "okay." After a moment he adds, "You would make a better assistant for Aubree than any other before. Unlike the others we actually trust you. And you're good at this."

I chuckle thinking he was joking, but the seriousness in his eyes tells me otherwise. "Dimitri I have a job already that I love."

"But if you did this we could be together always." Dimitri interrupts me earnestly. "It's a perfect solution to all our problems."

I hold my hand up to his chest stopping him. "Baby like I said before I have a job that I love and currently I have every intention of returning to it in the fall. Also all I did was talk to Tray I have yet to get my feet wet in everything else that would be part of the job description."

He rests his hand against me face, "all I ask is if you think about it and consider it." 

Afore I can answer a vibration starts to take hold and grow in strength against my clit. Then something new takes place the inner part of the vibrator awakens pressing against me. My legs buckle and Dimitri hold me up. 

"What's wrong baby?" Dimitri asks darkly into my ear. The only response I can give him is a whimper.

He presses his lips against mine, wraps his hands in my hair and ups the vibration. He rest the other hand on the bare skin of my belly and all I can do is hold on to his shoulders for dare life. A climax starts building within me, but when I'm close to the edge everything stops.

"Jerk!" I yell at him feeling sexually frustrated. 

He laughs at my discomfort, "sorry baby," the twinkle in his eyes inform me he's not actually sorry the ass. "but duty calls." 

Dimitri slips out of the door and leaves me alone in the room with thoughts of wanting to kill him or fuck him. He's only gone a few minutes when I slight vibration starts. Not enough to get me off, but enough to keep me on edge and keep my thoughts on him.

He is in so much trouble when I can finally get my hands on him. Though I am enjoying this game we are playing and its nice to know that every time I feel the vibration start or stop is because he is thinking about me while we are separated. He may try my patience, but I do love that man.

I leave the room and go in search of Aubree. No surprise I find her with a phone glued to her ear. When she notices me her expression changes to one of relief.

She tells whoever is on the phone to hang on and pulls the phone away from her ear. "Please tell me you got him on stage." I can hear the desperation in her voice.

"I did. Now what can I help with?" 

Two hours later if it wasn't for the fact I was able to help Aubree I would greatly regret my decision of helping her. She has been running me ragged from one thing to another. At first she was micromanaging me, but once she realized it wasn't necessary she trusted me to do what she needed. I have a feeling she's not use to having people being able to follow her orders to how she wants them completed. 

We actually worked really well together and I had more than one stage crew say how thankful they were for me. Even had a few beg me to take over for Madison for the rest of the tour. I need to have a conversation with Aubree about that caliber of people she hires. She needs to do something different before she runs herself into the ground. 

I make plans that tomorrow I'm going to spend a few hours on Aubree's bus tomorrow. Dimitri may not like it, but he's going to have to deal with it. Plus the guys could really use sometime together without me.

I was even able to set up a small cook out for the band and whomever the wish to invite for after the concert. The shin dig would take place behind the hotel on the beach. I got some of the restaurants in the park to cater and the hotel is setting up a small bar. Frank even ran to the store for me to pick up stuff  for sand volleyball, bags ( aka cornhole. I live in the USA Midwest and that's what we call it), and all the fixings for s'mores.   

During those two hours Dimitri continued to tease me with the toy. There were some moments I had to walk away from what I was doing to re center myself. I almost had an orgasm while talking to some of the crew, but some how Dimitri knew how close I was and brought me back down. 

I was finishing up the last request on Aubree's list when I felt arms swing around me. "Skylar I can't thank you enough. This first started at one of the most stressful concerts, but having you step in I felt a lode come off my shoulders."

"Happy to help," I tell Aubree returning the hug. She appeared less stress and there was a bounce to her step that wasn't there earlier. 

"I know I told you this was the last thing, but I have one more favor I need from you."

"Of course! Whatever you need," I say rolling my shoulders trying to release some of the pressure I was feeling.

"I promise this isn't anything for the concert, but for you and Dimitri." She now has my full attention. "What I need from you is to create a video of hanging out in the dressing room with Dimitri and the band. I know we have been posting pictures from the last few days, but I really need a video."

Phew. Nothing too bad. "That reminds me Aubree tomorrow I want to ride on the bus with you for awhile. I have some questions and suggestions for you. Also during my conversation with Tray he helped me to come up with a great idea for sharing my past mistake with the public."

"I'm all for you hanging with me," Aubree exclaims with a smile. "I could make Madison ride somewhere else for the day so we could have some privacy. I'm sure there is a stage crew member she could ride with or something. Especially after how she left me in a bind today. She owes me."

"Dimitri is the one who is going to be a problem," I say for her. "I have an idea. I'm going to tell him about it today after the show of course. This way he can have awhile to get use to the idea. I'll also get the guys to help me in convincing him they need some guy time."

She hugs me again, "perfect. Can I clone you and keep a copy of you for myself?" We break out in a fit of giggles.

"Well I better head to the dressing room so I can get that video made and posted for you." I take a few steps away, but then spin to ask her a question. "Aubree," I call out and once she stops I continue. "Did you want to review the video before I post it?"

"No I trust you." She continues on her way. I stand there for a moment in shock that Aubree trusts me. I have a feeling the list of names on Aubree's list of who she trust is very short. 

I head to the guys dressing room and push the doors open. At first they don't notice me everyone lost in their own world. Mason of course has his headphones on and he's tapping away. Ryder and Lucan are in the corner speaking quietly. Tray is sitting on the couch on his phone yelling swipe left or swipe right. Dimitri is sitting in a chair strumming his guitar with a pad of paper next to him. Every few seconds he pauses and writes something down. 

It takes me clearing my throat loudly for four out of the five to give me their attention. Lucan grabs Mason's drum sticks and points in my direction. 

"Hey guys. I have one more thing Aubree needs before the concert." Everyone groans. "Its for my and Dimitri."

"Girlfriend why didn't you say so from the beginning." Tray says. Dimitri glares at him, but calms down when he glances at me. 

"Girlfriend?" Lucan asks positioning himself between Dimitri and Tray. "What the hell took place after we left the hotel?"

Tray rolls his eyes, "I've explained this already to Dimitri, but I'll do so again. Skylar is a girl and she's also now officially my friend. So she's my girlfriend." He gives them a duh look.

"Dude by the veins popping in Dimitri's head you many want to come up with a better nickname for Skylar if you want to live to see the concert." Mason informs him.

"Why," Tray fake whines. "I like girlfriend." 

Dimitri narrows his eyes at him, "I'm the only one who gets to call her girlfriend."

"Fine," he turns to me. "On the bus tomorrow we are coming up with nicknames for each other."

I laugh, "okay Tray." Turning my attention to Dimitri I finish my request, "like I was saying Aubree needs one more thing. She wants us to create a video of the two of use with the band to post on social media before the concert."

"Alright," Dimitri says dryly setting down his guitar. "Come here babe. If we have to do this I want you in my arms." I take a seat on Dimitri's lap and snuggle down into him. "Looks like we don't have time for a before concert quickie this time," he whispers in my ear. At the mention of a quickie my sex clenches reminding me of the toy that is still there.

Shit. The vibrator. Knowing Dimitri he will turn it on and off while we are trying to make this video. "If you turn that vibrator on once while we are creating this video I promise you I will with hold sex till further notice," I whisper in his ear. He bursts out laughing.

"You win this round Sky."

"Win what?" Lucan asks taking a seat next to Tray.

"Nothing," we both say causing four pairs of eyes to look at us screaming they don't believe us for a second.

Before they can pose any more questions I start the video on my phone. 

"Hey Steel Wolf fans! Skylar and Dimitri here," he both wave at the camera. "Along with the rest of the band," I pan the camera to show the guys and each one waves. "We are currently backstage waiting for the concert at Cedar Point to get started."

"We are so excited be here! I want to call out a big thank you to Cedar Point for closing the park down for us yesterday we had a blast!" Dimitri inputs. 

I aim the camera at the guys again and they all call out their agreements. 

When I return the camera to us Dimitri kisses the side of my face and I can't help the giggle that comes out.

Lucan grabs the phone, "I need a girl to save me from all this mushy crap we are all now being exposed to. I love Skylar and Dimitri being together and their relationship is having me question some of my choices." My eyes shift to Lucan in shock. Is he wanting to settle down?

Tray snatches the phone from Lucan. "I agree I love them being together, but I on the other hand am enjoying being single."

Mason slides behind Tray, "me too. So ladies you don't need to worry about us being off the market like those two love birds."

Surprisingly Ryder reaches out for the phone, "Steel Wolf fans we ask for you to join us in supporting their relationship." The guys call out there agreement and tears hide behind my eyes. "I didn't believe in true love and soulmates till I saw them together."

Ryder hands the phone back to Dimitri. "I'm a little lost for words. So thank you. I've known Skylar a very long time." He kisses the side of my head. "And let me tell you falling in love with your best friend is a wonderful feeling."

Someone knocks and pops their head in telling the guys it's time for them to go on.

"Hey fans seems it's time for us to go for now. The guys are needed on stage. Till next time!" I end the video with. Dimitri ends the recording and I jump off his lap. I post the video to their page and tag all the appropriate people.

The guys leave the room yelling and dancing down the hall in excitement. Dimitri and I follow at a calmer pace.

Dimitri leads me to a little area with a couple of chairs and tables set up. The way it was positioned I would be able to see the stage, but the fans couldn't see me.

"I figured this would be better place for you to sit," he says sheepishly.

I kiss him, "thank you its perfect. Better get going. I'll be right here waiting for you."

"Love you forever and always," he says kissing me again.

"love you to. Forever and always."

He then heads to join his bandmates on the stage.                   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 46 22
"You get prettier every time, Autumn." He says, his eyes looking me up and down. My heart flutters and butterflies fill my stomach, "I thought you d...
7 0 3
A small town girl took a chance at a new life when she moved to the big apple, New York City. For Elizabeth it meant she had a chance to make a name...
56.6K 2.9K 80
I've been Steel Wolf's manager for years. I always managed to keep my personal life away from the band. Till one night changed everything. Now I'm in...
192K 6.6K 73
I wasn't the type to fall at the feet of a guy, especially not for his looks. I didn't waste my time with crushes and boyfriends and all the dating a...