BILLIONAIRE BODYGUARD (IM NAY...

By MEANSHIA

Nayeon hated the newly hired bodyguard down to her core. She can't stand her even in just a minute. If they a... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
❤️💙🤍
51
52
53
54
🐰💜
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
PROTECT NAYEON AT ALL COST!
65
66
67
CONTINUATION OF PART 67....
68
69
70
SOON TO PUBLISH!!!
FINAL

58

4.4K 129 23
By MEANSHIA

SHIA POV

We just landed in Zurich Airport after of almost 15 hours travel.

We're supposed to land in Bern but dad called before we departed in Gimpo Airport that it's snowing in Bern and it's not good for Nayeon to catch a cold.

Nayeon's parents and her sister Seoyoon were also with us since Nayeon want them to be there for her when she gives birth.

Nayeon was currently in her sleep inside the cabin as the latter got tired of playing with the dogs for hours while on travel.

"They're here." JC informed me about my parents that they're currently waiting outside of this jet.

"Mom, dad, yoon, you go first. I'll just have to wake Nayeon up." I said and they both nodded and smiled as JC also guided them outside.

I walked inside of the cabin, and gently waking up my girlfriend who was peacefully sleeping while Zoe and Kookeu were also sleeping beside her.

"Baby, we just arrived." I said and kissed her forehead.

Soon as she opened her eyes, she smiled at me and spread her arms to ask for a hug, i complied and lovingly hugged her and kissed her lips afterwards.

I helped her stand up since she had a hard time of doing it because of her heavy tummy.

As we were already outside of the jet, i saw dad and mom were all smiling while Nayeon's parents and sister standing behind them.

"Welcome home, darling. And ohhh my daughter-in-law, you're getting prettier today. How are you, honey?" I furrowed when mom didn't hug me but instead, she directed to Nayeon and hugged my girlfriend happily.

'Didn't she miss me?' I thought.

"I'm fine ma'am, thank you." Nayeon stutteringly responded and mom shook her head.

"No, no don't call me that. From now on, you can call me Mommy." Mom smilingly said.

"And you can call me daddy as well." Daddy added which Nayeon immediately blushed because of the warm welcome my parents did to them.

"Mom, dad, that's enough. Let's go, it's getting colder here." I said to them and they all nodded.

Since my parents brought two cars, me and Nayeon used the other one and the larger one were Nayeon's parents, her sister and my parents.

"Where are we heading?" Nayeon asked while she's looking outside.

"We're heading at my parents' house, jagi. They're having a welcome dinner for your family." I answered her smiling while my eyes on the road.

"Why are you separated from your parents' house? Because obviously you are not married yet." I smiled at her question.

"My mom wants me to be separated so that i can learn to be responsible to myself. At the age of 20, i was already separated from them but my house was just only a few blocks away from their house." I answered her smiling.

"Ohh you're just neighbors?" She surprisingly asked and i chuckled.

"Yeah, because dad didn't want me to live far from them so i decided to live in the neighborhood with them." I answered her again as i intertwined my hand to hers and kissed the back of her palm even though her hand was covered with gloves.

"Oh that's you...!" She suddenly blurted out when she saw a billboard that we passed through.

I chuckled at her reaction, she doesn't know that i also modeled with different brand names particularly in Europe, and i think this is her first seeing my face on streets in part of Zurich

"Yeah, that's me, baby." I said to her and she looked at me for a few seconds before she uttered again.

"You're a model too?" Her question made me smile even more.

"I sometimes modeled but ain't a model. I am into business." I stole glances at her and i saw her mouth formed an 'o'.

'Such a cutie.' I whispered.

"Still a model." She said and i laughed.

If I wasn't the only one driving, I would have kissed this woman next to me.

"I am just a part time model, not a full time." I tiltingly uttered.

"But you still modeled so you're a model." She fights back which made me stop the car aside of the streets.

"Why did you stop?" She confusingly asked while her eyes locked on me.

"Because i wanted to do this to you." I said and immediately pressed my lips to hers and slowly kissed her.

I heard her moaned when i entered my tongue inside her mouth and i suddenly stopped because i felt my member twisted down there.

If this woman is not pregnant, i would have made love to her right on this fucking street...!

"I love you." I whispered and licked her lower lip seductively, making her moaned loudly.

I chuckled at her reaction and started to accelerate the car again but then i received a hard hit from her.

"Yahhhh..! You just stopped the car in the middle of nowhere just to fucking tease me!?" She yelled and smacked my shoulder too hard.

I laughed harder because of how furious she was while glaring at me, and i can feel it.

She obviously wanted more but got mad when i suddenly stopped.

"You're hard to resist jagi." I said sweetly and put my right arm on her baby bump which she immediately smiled at my gestures.

----

After an hour of travel, we finally arrived at my parents mansion.

Yes, it was an hour's drive from Zurich to Bern, and because of the snow in the area, the trip to Zurich is a bit slow.

I don't know why we landed in Zurich, where in fact, Zurich is also snowing like in Bern. Or Daddy was just being a weirdo again that's why he ordered us to land in Zurich.

"Is this your parents house?" Nayeon asked as her eyes widened looking at the huge house in front of us while i was also maneuvering the car inside and i nodded.

"Too big for two people." She mumbled but enough for me to hear her and i smiled at her remarks.

"There are lots of people living in that house, and you meet them in a few minutes." I answered her smiling as her eyes were still looking at my parents mansion.

As i parked the car, i heard Nayeon mumbled in awe when she noticed ten house helpers waiting at the doorway while two butlers waiting outside of the car.

"Good evening, young master, good evening lady Nayeon and welcome to the LeCoutre family." Simeon one of the butler greeted us when we got out of the car while Nayeon turns red because of the butler way of greetings.

"Good evening Simeon and Teddy." I greeted them back while Nayeon held my hand, being shy to them.

"Are they already here?" I asked him about my parents.

"Yes, they're currently in the living room, young master." Teddy answered.

As we entered the house, i smiled as Nayeon stopped and greeted our housemaids one by one and they couldn't believe of what my girlfriend did them. While the others hung their mouths half opened because the woman in front of them was so beautiful.

'Of course she is.' I whispered.

"I am your fan, lady Nayeon." One of the maid couldn't restrain herself and spits out her admiration towards my girlfriend.

"Ooh..you do? Oh my god, i didn't know i have a fan here. Thank you. what's your name?" She happily asked the maid while i was just right behind her, looking at her with so much adoration.

This is one of the reason why i love this woman so much. Her compassion for her fans is still there even though she has been in the KPOP industry for several years already. There are other idols i met who doesn't quite appreciate their fans, but this one, it seems like she just debuted. So maybe until now their group is still not disbanded because of the ONCES who are not tired of supporting them and the other way around.

"I am Alfonsine." She shyly answered which Nayeon genuinely smiled at her.

"Wow you have a beautiful name. It was nice meeting you, Alfonsine." Nayeon said and extended her hand to the maid while the latter got surprised.

She immediately extended her hand as well and both shook hands.

It made me more inlove with her when she suddenly bowed at the 10 women standing in front of us.

"Nice meeting you all." She finally said and then the maids were also shocked of what Nayeon did to them.

Yes, i was also surprised..!

The intimadating Im Nayeon has a soft spot for the house helpers.

Can't you believe that?

And who would not be surprised, with the number of women i brought to this house, they only just received one greeting and it was only coming from Im Nayeon.

Nana Lena said before, that the women i brought here to the house have no respect, and doesn't even know how to greet even to my parents, what more about our housemaids, right?

So I will not wonder why they reacted to what Nayeon did to them.

"Where's nana Lena?" I asked them as i didn't saw her.

Nana Lena had already traveled with the bodyguards yesterday so she was not with us when we got here earlier.

"She's in the kitchen, preparing for dinner, young master." Alfonsine answered and i nodded.

We then walked to the living room where my parents and Nayeon's parents and her sister were.

"This house is quite huge. I feel like i'm in the mall." Nayeon uttered and i laughed at her.

I immediately carried her in a bridal style which she obviously got surprised and widened her eyes.

"Yah! Put me down!" She hit may shoulder but i didn't budge and continued to laughed while walking to the living room.

"Oooh...What happened?" The people in the living room said in unison as they saw us walking towards them.

"She said she felt like she's walking in the mall so i carried her.." I chucklingly answered them which they bursted out laughing.

I glanced at my girlfriend who went red like a tomato and kissed her cheek in front of everyone.

"You're cuter when you blushed." I whispered and i suddenly felt a pang of pain in my back as she pinched my skin too hard.

"Daddy, help me. She pinched my back." I suddenly blurted out.

Then two men immediately stood up and both curiously looked at each other.

"Which daddy you just called?" My dad asked and i groaned loudly for him to hear. He really has this side of being a dork sometimes.

"Eehhh?" Seoyoon said in confusion while staring at the two men standing.

"Never mind." I said and carefully put down Nayeon and immediately rubbed my back that Nayeon had pinched.

I really felt her nails sinks into my back as the pain was so fucking unbearable.

I swear this woman is really sadistic!

I glared at her but she just raised her brows at me and sat beside Seoyoon.

"Anyway, since it's Nayeon due month we decided her to stay in this house until she gives birth." I suddenly snapped when mom said those words.

"No, she stays at my house." I immediately refused what mom had said.

"Darling, we just want to monitor her always. What if you were in the office and her stomach hurt, who would take her to the hospital?" My mom said.

"There's dad, mom and Seoyoon." I answered her but there's Verseù who always interrupted me.

"Yeah i am always here for my daughter-in-law." He proudly said and i facepalmed.

"Not you dad. It's the other dad i was talking about." I said to him.

"Ohh i thought i was the dad you're talking about. Namuhae!!" He said and everyone looked at him.

"Eeeeh?" They said in unison.

Who wouldn't be surprised if a European man suddenly speaks Korean?

"Just let Nayeon stay here, darling. And her parents already agreed that they'll stay here." Mom said and only i could do was to nod as i couldn't argue anymore because Nayeon's parents had already decided to stay in my parents mansion.

And when i was about to talk, suddenly my cousin entered the living room and immediately jumped onto me which made us two fall on the couch.

"What the hell, Alesha..!" I yelled and nudged her and clicked her forehead as i stood up to get away from her

"Ouch..! That's was hurt." She said and rubbed her forehead.

Who even told this brat that we had arrived..?

Aissssh!!!

"I just missed you." She said and looked up to me.

"I don't miss you. Go home now.." I said but the witch just giggled and looked at Nayeon.

And when i glanced at my girlfriend, i saw her lips curved and looks hurt.

Shit!

I forgot she didn't remember anything including this brat who just arrived.

Please remind me later to kill Alesha!

"Oh my god Nayeon, i missed you." Alesha said and started to approach Nayeon and i immediately walked to my girlfriend and covered myself so the witch couldn't touch her.

What if she will do what she did to me earlier?

God heaven...!

"I just want to hug her." Alesha blurted out but i gave her a death glare.

"No, you can't." I sushed her and then laughter can be heard the entire living room.

And thankfully Alesha went back to her seat and frowned while glaring at me.

"Your daughter is mean, uncle." She said and dad laughed.

"She's just protecting her girlfriend from you." He said and laughed out loud.

"The dinner is ready." We all looked at nana Lena when she approached us.

"Okay, lets go to the dining. And Alesha, join us." Mom said.

"Of course aunty." She happily said and walked first to the dining.

I helped Nayeon stand up but she nudged my hand and walked passed by me.

"Are you mad?" I asked her in a whisper as i followed her but she never responded.

"Jagi, jagi..." I tried to get her attention but still, she ignored me until we arrived at the dining.

I was about to pull the chair for Nayeon but then there's Alesha who just seated on the chair that i have reserved for my girlfriend.

Damn it!

Just one more time, i swear i'll strangle this woman upside down!

I glanced at Nayeon and mouthed sorry but she responded with a lowkey middle finger at my direction and seated beside her mom.

Shit!

So fucking shit!!!

I had no choice but to sit beside Alesha.

I kicked her under the table when i settled down and pretended nothing happened.

"What is your problem?" Alesha angrily asked but i didn't listen.

"You two stop. We're in front of the blessings." I heard dad ordered us.

Because of this woman, only embarassment that i have received on the first day i came back here and the fact is, in front of Nayeon's parents.

For fuck sake!

I started to eat in silence while my parents and Nayeon's parents were talking random things while eating.

When i glanced at my girlfriend sitting opposites to mine, i caught her staring at Alesha and to my direction but immediately looked away when she saw me staring at her.

I knew she's jealous of this woman beside me, and i have to correct what she thought about us.

I don't want her to get mad at me, for thinking i have other woman in this country.

----

After an hour in the dining, finally the olders stood up.

I honestly was itching of leaving in the dining but the olders were still talking so i had to wait until they finish.

"Darling, bring Nayeon to her room so she could rest already. Her belongings were already inside." Mom said and i nodded.

"Can Seoyoon sleep with me?" I suddenly raised my brows when i heard Nayeon asked her parents.

I saw her parents looked at my direction asking my permission and who am i to refuse them?

I had no choice but smiled and nodded at them.

"Yes, of course, baby." Dad answered her.

And instead of me holding her while walking, it was Seoyoon who did the things i always do.

I wanted to talk to her and explain to her who Alesha was but i couldn't because Seoyoon was with her.

"Thank you Shia, and goodnight." Seoyoon thanked me when we finally at the front door of the room while Nayeon didn't even look back and went inside.

"Goodnight, Yoon." I said and smiled at her.

Since i was also tired, i just decided to sleep at my home instead. I'll just postpone talking to Nayeon about what she saw earlier, and maybe i'll plan to murder my cousin tonight.

I fished out my phone while walking outside of the house and texted her.

*Goodnight, baby. Sweetdreams, and i love you.*

"Where are you going?" I got startled when Alesha suddenly popped out from nowhere.

"Jesus Alesha! Can you atleast talk to me without startling me!?" I pissingly yelled at her as i held my chest because of what she did.

"I didn't do anything, i was just asking you."

"Shut the fuck up and move!" I hissed her and walked to my car.

"Is Nayeon still don't remember anything including her memory with me?" I stopped at her question and turned around.

"Yes and she's mad at me right now because of you..!" I said and went inside the car, not waiting for her to respond.

I was not in the mood to talk to her furthermore because i fuckingly so tired and wanted to rest.

----

When i got inside my house, JC was already there having dinner with the two bodyguards, Kristoff and Peter.

"Ohh where's Nayeon?" I heard JC asked but i didn't answer her and walked straight to my room.

"How i missed this.." I mumbled as i laid down on my bed.

I have not been back here for almost a year since i went to SK.

"What is she doing right now? Should i call her that i just arrived in my house?" I asked myself and fished out my phone.

"What if she'll not going to answer me?" My other thought said.

So i decided not to call her, instead i called JC using the intercom.

"Bud, just come inside. I need to talk to you." I ordered her and stood up and went inside of the bathroom to take a warm shower.

Moments later, i went out of the bathroom only towel was covering my half naked body.

"Call Quintin that we're going to the warehouse tomorrow." I said to JC as i saw her standing near the window of my room, looking outside.

"The authorities are still searching of that stalker up till now. Should we hand him to them?" She asked.

"Not until he can taste my wrath! My hand has been itching for him for almost a year now! You already knew, that motherfuker is the reason why Nayeon and our future child almost died!!" I angrily yelled at her.

"Chill okay? I was just suggesting." I glared at her as she raised her both hands at me.

"If it weren't for Nayeon's condition, that fucker face would have been destroyed for a long time! He should be thankful i didn't get the chance to come here after what happened!" I gritted my teeth as i blurted out which JC looked at me in worry.

She knew what kind of person i am when i get mad.

"Okay, i'll call Quintin now. I'll just tell you what time we're going to the warehouse tomorrow. Just take a rest and i'll be just in my room if you need something." I nodded and she left the room afterwards.

Yes, it has been almost a year since Nayeon's stalker was being captured in my hands. Many people are looking for him especially his family here in Europe but no one knows where that fucker is.

After doing my night routine, i laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, thinking of my girlfriend.

Then moments later, my phone received a notification which i immediately sat up on the bed to check if who just texted me.

My Bunny: Why didn't you tell me you left the house?

I smiled as i read her message.

Me: I thought you're mad so i decided to sleep here in my house. Mianhe, jagiya.

My Bunny: You're guilty because i caught you with that beautiful woman?

I raised my eyebrows at her reply.

Me: Can i go there? We'll talk about her so you would understand.

My Bunny: No you can't. I'm tired. Bye!

I smiled and immediately stood up...i'm going back there.

There is no reason why i should extend tomorrow what misunderstanding we two have. We should need to talk and should not prolong what she thought about Alesha and i.

"Where are you going?" Kristoff suddenly stood up as he saw me walking down the foyer.

"To my future wife." I shouted at him when i was already outside and i heard him shouted back at me which made me chuckled.

"Goodluck..! I got your back and just tell me if something happen young boss and i'll help you with her...!

He really knew that we're having a misuderstanding.

I think Nayeon texted him since the two were like bestfriends already.

And when i finally park my car in front of my parents house, i immediately runs inside which two dads got suprised of my presence.

They're currently having a converstation near the fireplace while beer in their hands.

"Why are you here?" My dad asked.

"Am i not allowed here? I just missed Nayeon, okay!?" I sarcastically answered him which Nayeon's dad chuckled.

"You came back here barefooted? Look at yourself." My dad said as he motioned his hand towards me.

Oh crap!

I forgot to wear slippers!

"I'm okay, don't worry. Okay, i'll leave you two here. Annyeong!" I smilingly said to them and runs to Nayeon and Seoyoon room.

I took a deep breath, heaved a deep sigh, stretched myself before i knocked the door.

"Coming.." I heard Seoyoon blurted inside and when i she finally opened the door, her eyes were surprised as she looked at me from head to toe.

I know she's restraining her laugh while looking at me, i knew.

"Is your unnie inside?" I asked her while my eyes immediately roamed inside.

"She's in the balcony video calling with her members." She said and widened the door for me to enter.

"Thank you, Yoon." She nodded and i walked straight to the balcony.

I saw her backfacing me while sitting and a tablet in front of her.

As i slowly approached her, i saw all her members at the monitor and widened their eyes when they saw me standing behind Nayeon.

I signaled my finger to my mouth for them to know to be quiet and they nodded in unison as they got what i meant.

"As what i have said, her parents house is huge and it's tiring when you walk the entire house." I heard her giggled while her members still looking at me.

"I thought you'll be staying at her house?" Jeongyeon asked her.

"Her parents want me to stay here since she was going back to work starting tomorrow. She got upset but she had no choice." She laughed as she put her two palms in her chin.

"And where is she now?" Tzuyu asked her while surpressing her laugh.

"I think she's with that beautiful woman." She said and the girls furrowed their eyes and glared at my direction.

"She has a woman there? I'm gonna kill her, unnie..!" Suddenly Tzuyu blurted out while her eyes still glued at my direction.

"I think so. Can't you imagined, the woman jumped onto her and hugged her tightly when she saw Shia. And honestly, it fucking hurts witnessing those scenes." She said and i got worried when i saw her fidgeted her fingers on the table.

If she does that, she's hurt.

I fucking knew my girlfried so well.

"What's the name of that woman?" Jihyo asked her immediately.

"It's Alesha. And her parents knew her." She answered with a sad tone.

And there, all the girls took a deep sigh of relief, knowing that it was just Alesha.

"Oh thank God! I thought there's another woman." Sana uttered and Nayeon got even more confused.

"So she has a lot of women here?" Nayeon shockingly asked as she also moved forward to the monitor.

"Unnie, Alesha is Shia oppa's first cousin. You already met her here in Seoul before you got into an accident." Chaeyoung informed her which i smiled widely because Chaeyoung just saved me.

"Cousin? And we've met?" She asked, still not sure if the members were telling her the truth.

"Did you ask Shia about Alesha?" Jeongyeon asked her and she shook her head.

"I didn't and i am mad at her so why would i talk to her?" She answered but Jihyo scolded her.

"Im Nayeon!!! Sometimes, i wanted to hit your head for being so irattional. You concluded things that you're not even sure! Talk to her, now!" Jihyo's voice echoed the entire balcony while the others smirked at her.

"But she's not here. She's at her mansion right now. She went home hours ago." Nayeon said and sipped her fruit juice.

"Have you seen a bunny onesie there? A cute one." Dahyun gigglingly asked her.

"Wae? What are you talking about?"

"Because we saw someone wearing a bunny onesie there, and she's kinda cute though." Sana giggled while Nayeon was confused at them.

"You're creeping me out! There's no other person here aside from me and Seoyoon and she's inside for god's sake.!" I felt like she's getting scared.

"Look behind you." Tzuyu whispered in the monitor and Nayeon suddenly freaks out.

"Oh my god! No! No! Ommoo! Please don't joke me around, please i'm scared now." She uttered and immediately covered her eyes, not knowing that i was the one behind her.

"She's cute." Momo teasingly blurted out while the others were laughing already.

"Jagi, it's just me." I softly uttered and held her shoulders.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Jeongyeon help me!!! Ahhhhh!!!" She suddenly screamed as she felt my touched on her shoulders.

The girls in the monitor bursted out laughing while looking at her.

I immediately gave her a backhugged and kissed her cheek as i felt her body trembled.

"Ommmo!" She got surprised of my actions and pulled herself away from me and when she realized it was just me, she hit me in the head too hard.

"Yaaahhhhhh! What the hell were you thinking? You startled the hell out of me!!" She yelled at me while hitting me nonstop.

"Okay, okay, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I laughingly said while covering my hands from the nonstop hitting.

"Goodnight you two. Please take care of our Nayeon unnie, oppa. Annyeong." We both looked at the monitor and smiled at them.

But after the monitor went black, Nayeon once again glared at me and hit my stomach one more time.

"Ouchhhh...Stop it hurts." And thankfully she stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Does it hurt?" She worriedly asked.

Really?

After she punched my stomach multiple times, she had the audicity to ask me if i was hurt?

Oh wow!

I repeat, OH WOW!

"No it's not. See, i'm okay." I sarcasticlly answered her and even jumped in front of her.

"You looked cute in that outfit." She suddenly giggled which made me stopped and smiled.

If she's already a weirdo when i first met her, she is even more weirdo right now.

From being a sadistic to childish.

"Am i?" I said and turned around to brag my outfit.

"Yes, definitely you are." She cutely smiled.

"Why are you here? It's cold here." I sat beside her and held her hand.

"I was the one asking you that, why are you here?" She asked in a calmed tone.

"To apologize. And i can't sleep thinking that you're mad at me so i went here to say sorry. And i am barefooted too." I said and she widened her eyes and immediately looked down my feet.

"And you ran too?" She asked as she called Seoyoon to bring slippers for me.

"No, i didn't. I rode a car." I answered her and kissed her hand.

"Are we okay now?" I asked her.

"I'm sorry if i mistaken you and Alesha are in a relationship. Sorry i don't remember anything about her." She said and looked down.

"It's okay jagi, i understand you." I said as i lifted her chin and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, so very much Im Nayeon. And there's no way i would replace you with other woman out there. My eyes only for you, baby." I affectionately uttered while my eyes locked on hers.

Then she suddenly shed tears when she heard what i had uttered.

"Don't cry. I don't wanna see my girl cry." I stood up and knelt down in front of her and tightly hugged her.

"What should i do to deserve you?" Her hoarse voice asked which i chuckled.

"Just be youself, jagi. Because that's where i fell inlove with you." I cupped her face as i also wiped her tears running on her cheeks.

I smiled when she suddenly hugged me while i was still kneeling in front of her.

"I love you so much..! Thank you for always there for me, love." She uttered which my eyes widened because of the endearment she used again.

She remembered her endearment to me again. And i hope she can continue to remember the memories we shared before.

But even so, it's okay for me if it took a while for her to remember me as long as she's always in good health. That's all I'm happy about.

"Let's go inside. It's getting colder here. And you should rest now, jagi." I sweetly uttered and helped her stand up to get back inside.

I laid her down on the bed and covered her with a thick comforter enough for her to get warmer.

"Goodnight. See you tomorrow. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead down to her lips.

"I love you, love. And goodnight." She said and smiled.

"Yoon, please call me if something happen okay?" I told Seoyoon who currently watching tv in the entertainment area.

"I will Shia. Goodnight." She said and i nodded.

Before i went out of the room, i glanced at Nayeon one last time and gave her a flying kiss which she immediately covered her face under the comforter.

'I so fucking love her..' I whispered and finally walked out and silently closed the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 53 10
"I told you once I don't need a bodyguard mom, you're literally gonna be gone for long but I'm an adult, I'll be fine" jisung said. "Well that's not...
35.7K 1.3K 24
Nayeon was the schools second hottest and is known to be the famous daughter of the owner in the school. Jihyo is a smart student that always gets th...
97.6K 3.4K 34
The boss meet the bodyguard. First they are more didn't like each other. One want to make her suffer, one because its her job. But then they become a...
212K 10.9K 82
[Office au, Enemies to lovers au] ' Sh*t, did I sleep with Mr. park?' A perfect story where the two of them are opposite and hates eachother to deat...