Jamie Quill: The bad boy, the...

By _itshoesef

*RECENT UPATE* I will be thoroughly editing through all chapters to ensure a better reach for my audience bu... More

PLEASE READ!!
Part 1: Chapter 1 | 3 AM Thoughts
Chapter 2 | Team Alentos.
Chapter 3 | Benjamin Gray.
Chapter 4 | Three truths One lie.
Chapter 5 | Marcus Sanchez.
Chapter 6 | Set the record STRAIGHT.
Chapter 7 | Baddest Bitch.
Chapter 8 | Spear of Triam.
Chapter 9 | Aftermath.
Chapter 10 | Brothers.
Chapter 11 | Oscars, Enemies, COD, ETC.
Chapter 12 | Carpool Karaoke.
Chapter 13| Coastal Clean up Pt. 1
Chapter 14 | Coastal Clean up Part 2.
Chapter 15 | Brandon Arthur.
Chapter 16 | Beach Day.
Chapter 17 | Confrontation.
Chapter 18 | Riot.
Chapter 19 | Punishment.
Chapter 20 | The visit.
Chapter 21 | Altercation.
Chapter 22 | Nooky.
Chapter 23 | Day with Brandon.
Chapter 24 | Brutus and Cassius.
Chapter 26 | Fresh Start.
Chapter 27 | Endgame.
Part 2: Chapter 28 | Sophomore Year
Chapter 29 | Kunai & Leo
Chapter 30 | Unexpected Guest.
Chapter 31 | First day of school 2.0
Chapter 32 | Elijah King.
Chapter 33 | Park Encounters Pt 1.
Chapter 34 | Park Encounters Pt 2.
Chapter 35 | Spear of Triam 2.0
Chapter 36 | Panic Attacks.
Chapter 37 | Golden Memories Pt 1.
Chapter 38 | Golden Memories Pt 2.
Chapter 39 | Golden Memories Pt 3.
Chapter 40 | Golden Memories Pt 4.
Chapter 41 | Truth Be Told.
Chapter 42 | The plan.
Chapter 43 | Into the woods.
Chapter 44 | Kunai and Leo Pt 2.
Chapter 45 | Quill takes King.
Part 3: Chapter 46 | Trial of King.
Chapter 47 | Summertime sadness.
Chapter 48 | Gone.
Chapter 49 | Junior year.
Chapter 50 | Flores Dandy.
Chapter 51 | First Move.
Chapter 52 | Second Move.
Chapter 53 | Time skip.
Chapter 54 | Session 4.
Chapter 55 | Epilogue.
Thank you.
UPCOMING BOOKS📝

Chapter 25 | Suspicious.

36 0 0
By _itshoesef

These past few weeks of school have been nothing but torture. People were still giving me shit for what happened and honestly, I can't blame them. Everything that is happening is my fault and I have to face the consequences. Not sure if this is it. The only ones that stuck with me are the girls, my sister, and surprisingly Marcus. Yeah, he is finally out of suspension and is back in school. He was like a god when he finally returned. He always checks up on me and for that, I am so grateful. When he's with me no one says shit, but the moment he's gone that's when they come back. I still needed to apologize to that boy. As for Brandon...blocked until further notice. I just could not stand to be in the presence of him.

I'm currently roaming the halls still getting shoulder bumps and name-calling and at this point, I don't care anymore. I finally spotted the boy sitting with a group of people. Probably his friends. I made my way towards him and when he saw me, he had fear plastered all over his face. Why the fuck is he scared? That's weird.

"Um hey...can I talk to you?" I asked fidgeting with my fingers. I could hear his friends whispering, but I pay no mind to them. Rat ass hitches.

"About?" He asked nervously. Why is he so scared right now?

"Please, I need to talk to you," I pleaded hoping he would say yes. I'm just here to make things right, not be friends. Ok even though I did him wrong, he's still a whore.

"Fine then," he said rolling his eyes before getting up at following me. I just led him into an empty hall.

"Look, I'm sorry I swear on it. Although we did have our quarrels in the past, I would never go that low and do something like that to you, or a person. It's my fault for not even realizing or asking him if he was with anyone. I know you have every right to hate me, and I don't blame you. If I'd known, I would've backed off immediately. Again, I am so sorry," I said looking at him with guilt in my eyes.

I noticed that he was tearing up. Bitch huh!?

"Hey are you okay," I asked giving him a concerned look. I was about to reach for his shoulders but he pulled away fast.

"Fuck! What have I done," he hissed under his breath.

What does he mean by that? Meh. Still, I gotta comfort him. It's the least I can do.

"Hey everything's okay, I'm the one here apologizing so don't cry," I said putting my hand on his shoulders. Within a blink of an eye, he shoved me and ran away. WHAT. THE. FUCK?!

The day went by pretty quickly and when the bell rang for dismissal, I said goodbye to my friends. Casey was in school today so that was a good thing because I'm tired of riding the bus home. The amount of space I have in my seat was just not it. When he got home I greeted my parents, flicked off my siblings, and went straight to my room. Not having anything to do, I played some Diamonds by Rihanna and started on my homework. Riri has been treating me well the past few weeks. After a few hours of staying in my room, I heard my mom shout up for me to come down for dinner.

As always, our dinners were a fucking blast. Mom and Casey are like the cooks in this house and let me tell you bitch, it's good. After dinner, everyone washed up and went to bed. I had to stay up because it was my turn to do the dishes. Once I was done, I went to go secure the house before going to bed, and that's when the doorbell rang. WHO TF FUCK IS GOING TO BE RINGING MY DOORBELL AT NOON. I made my way to the door and looked through the hole and saw that it was Brandon.

'What the fuck does he want, and why the fuck is he here at this time!?'

I immediately opened the door and stood there glaring at him. Oh lord, do not tell me this guy is drunk. He looked down at me and his eyes started to fill up with tears. He quickly pulled me into a hug and started to let everything out. I wasn't having it, but I couldn't just let the poor boy stay out here alone. Me being a dumb bitch, I brought him into the living room. I sat him down and quickly went to the kitchen to grab a few painkillers and water.

"Here," I said holding the items out for him to take. He looked at me and smiled at me before taking it and drinking it.

"I'm sowwy. I don't know what I did, but I'm sowwy," he said pouting.

I looked at him confusingly. What does he mean he does not know what he did. It was blowing up on the town's social media. How could he not know?

"You know what you did," I whispered looking away from him. He grabbed my hands and started to place kisses on them.

"I swear to you that I have no idea what I have done. I thought we were good, but after that day it changed. Why did you block me?" He asked as the tears started to fall.

HOW THE FUCK DOES HE NOT KNOW!?

"You don't know what you've done?" I asked pulling my hands away from his and folding it into my chest, he shook his head fast like a baby,

"well let me make it clear for you, you been doing all these things with me, and you never once told me you had a boyfriend. Do you know how stupid I looked? I have been getting shit for it these past few weeks, because of it. Your boyfriend confronted me in school that morning, and when he told me the news. Oh, how humiliated I was," I said fuming my anger. His whole face was scrunched up in confusion.

"WHAT BOYFRIEND!? WHO THE HELL SAID I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!?" He asked raising his voice.

Clearly, in shock that he screamed, I immediately got up and socked his face. He fell back into the couch and held his cheek in agony. I didn't hit him because he yelled at me, I hit him because he yelled. Does he want my parents to wake up and shoot him? I thought so.

"Ok first of all, don't ever yell at me like that, plus I'm not sure if you want my parents to wake up to kill you, second of all, don't act dumb Brandon. He took a photo of us and even showed me a photo of you and him. WHY ARE YOU STILL DENYING IT!?" I yelled.

"what are you talking about?" he said holding his head in pain.

" Here," I said giving him my phone to see the pictures. He held the phone close to his eyes to see. I took him a moment to realize what the picture was before his eyes went wider than my legs. hehe.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" He asked glaring down at the phone. I grabbed the phone away and glared at him.

"Stop acting like you don't know you fucking dickhead" I said flinching him. The fact that he backed away made me satisfied.

"I'M NOT!!" He said holding his phone for me to see. It was the exact photo but without the whore on his lap. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE...

"THAT FUCKING WHORE!!!" I screamed so loud that I swear I heard a wine glass crack in the drawers.

"What?" Brandon asked being scared of my sudden outburst. I looked at him and he backed away in fear.

"That son of a bitch went that low," I whispered in an angry tone. How dare this fucking cunt make me look like the bad guy, when clearly in the first place they were never together. I'm not mad at the the whore for lying, I'm mad because he made me look like a fool. He is the reason that everyone was acting so harshly towards me. If it was true, then I deserve it, but it's not true.

"what do you mean went low?" Brandon asked confusingly.

"Brandon, that person in the photo lied to everyone that you're his boyfriend. He confronted me in front of the whole school, and I basically got bashed from there," I said slowly, trying to contain my anger.

"Why would he do that?" He replied making a face of thought. I did not know his motive on why he would do something like that, but I was dead set on finding out.

Bitch here I come. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard Brandon clear his throat. Shit, I must've laughed out loud. I turned to smile at him.

"Brandon....um get some water in the fridge, the painkillers are in the drawers to the left, and see yourself out, because I have a busy day tomorrow. Good night,"

___________________________

The next day came and I was already fuming with anger. I tried to ask Casey to give me a ride, but she refused because it was her unscheduled day. Bitch. I decided to call Brandon to pick me up, and It took a lot of convincing for him to come into school. Oh my god, the looks on everyone's faces were priceless when they saw that Brandon and I walked through the school doors. He said he was going to go check in at the office, so I told him I'll see him later.

As I was looking for my friends the intercom turned on and started playing some cheesy ass music. Um, what the fuck.... I kept on walking and started to realize that there was a crowd of people walking toward me. Why are they coming to me, and Why are those heart balloons? I saw Marcus coming through the crowd with a rose in his hands. UMMM WHAT THE FUCK?!

He was getting closer and his smile was getting bigger with each step he took. Awwww he looks so cute! but this is the least of my concern. When he was right in front of me he handed me the rose. I obviously took it.

"Good morning beautiful," He said leaning kissing my cheeks.

"Morning," I mumbled looking down at my shoes. EWWW is that dog shit?!

"Jamie,"

I looked up to meet his eyes and gosh they were so alluring. While he was helping me through the week, I keep trying to forget about that night in the bathroom. It might be true, but my feelings are slowly coming back.

"hmmm?" really bitch..hMmMmM

He got on his knees and held out his hands for me to take. The crowd gasps at the sight. Shit, I did. I hesitantly placed my hands in his and he gave it a soft squeeze.

"Jamie Quill, Will you do the honors of becoming my boyfriend?" Marcus said looking up at me with the hope that I'll say yes. What the hell was I supposed to say? Yes? After a good ten seconds of thinking I finally had my answer.

"No" and the whole crowd gasped at my reply. Shit, he did...

"uhh, why?" He asked standing up looking at me with sadness.

 Guys here me out. Marcus is a Senior. He is closed to being 18, and I'm only 16. He will probably forget about me once he graduates. He has a life ahead of him and I don't want to hold him back. Why would I be selfish?! So what I told you guys, is what I told him. If you saw the look of anger on his face, you'd back away.

"Hey Marcus, it's not like we are going to become strangers. I'm still your friend," I said rubbing his shoulders comfortingly. Before I knew it, the guy socked me in the face. Ouch, I deserved that.

"Look I'm not even going to fight today. My fight isn't with you, it's with someone else," I said walking past him. I could hear whispers of such. I think you know what they are saying.

I made my way past the crowd and proceeded to find that slut monkey. Once I spotted him, I did not even bother to excuse him, I just pulled him away into a classroom and shoved him in. He looked scared, and now I know why.

"You have anything to say?" I asked folding my arms into my chest. Ugh, look at me 5'4 and shit. Once he regained his posture he attempted to make a poker face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked doing the same thing I was doing.

"Oh ok, you wanna play this game? I see," I said smiling at him. I'll show you what I am talking about. I took out my phone and looked for those two photos. Once I found the original video I held it to his face to see.

"Does this pic look familiar to you?"

His eyes went wide in shock. Bingo. I was so close to finding out why he did such atrocious actions. The whore backed away in fear and guilt? Hmmmmm that is new.

"How about this," I said swiping to the next photo. His face was everything I needed to know that he was guilty.

"Please I swear, I did not mean for this to happen. It just happened," He pleaded to me for mercy. Why is he acting like I'm going to kill him? I am not that evil, also his reason was literally the dumbest reason ever. Beetlejuice is typing...

"Why did you do it?"

"He told me too. He was trying to get Brandon out of the way, so he could have a clear chance of getting you back, and in return, he said he gave me dick for the second time," He partially confessed.

I literally broke out into laughter. How desperate was he to do something like this, and for who....the only person that this slut sucks up to is Ma-........................................................... WHAT TH-

At that moment I had a strong idea of who this "HE" was. I think his name starts with an M and ends with an S. Hmmmm I might be wrong. Only one way to find out.

"And who is this "He" you're talking about?" I asked resting my pointer on my chin. I pucker my lips to give it more exaggeration than I was thinking. After a long thirty seconds of silence, I spoke up.

"OH MY GOD! was it... BENJAMIN?!?!" I asked tugging onto my hair dramatically. His face literally lit up and his whole body relax. Oh wow, was he really going to frame Benjamin. I looked at him so he could answer and he replied so fast.

"YES, IT WAS HIM! PLEASE DON'T TELL HIM!! I BEG YOU,"

"Sike bitch, It's Marcus," was all I said before swinging my hands to his nose. He fell back into the desk and cried out in pain.

"Honestly... you are the real monkey slut here. I would never suck up to suck dick," I said smiling down at him. Now that I've found the main culprit of this scheme I was on a mission.
_______________________

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER!!:)

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT, AND VOTE.

MWAH LOVE YOU

-JOJO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2K 31
||Wattys 2022 Shortlist|| Kian Advani was a closeted queer in his high school. Always in denial of his true feelings and emotions. So much so that h...
82.3K 3K 52
[boyxboy] Cameron Patterson and Aaron Williams have hated each other for as long as either of them can remember. Because they play positions that cou...
878K 29.6K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
103K 5.1K 29
Jamie is excited to finally be on campus. It's time to find his kind of people - gay, that is. Instead, he finds a blindingly handsome straight guy w...