The Cosmo Wolf: (Avengers x M...

By PhoenixGarden

Y/N L/N, codename: The Cosmo Wolf, a 17 year old boy who was stolen, experimented on, and mind controlled by... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Recruitment
Chapter 2: Helicarrier
Chapter 3: Greetings
Chapter 4: Point Break
Chapter 5: Prisoner
Chapter 6: Keep This Bird Flying
Chapter 7: New York, My Darling
Chapter 8: The Chitauri
Chapter 9: The Battle Of New York
Chapter 10: The Beginning Of An Era
Chapter 11: Age Of Ultron
Chapter 12: Mind Manipulation
Chapter 13: Avengers Tower
Chapter 14: Birthday Night
Chapter 15: Ultron
Chapter 16: Wakanada?
Chapter 17: Big CGI Fight Coming Up!
Chapter 18: The Dream
Chapter 19: Return To Battle
Chapter 20: The Vision
Chapter 21: Sokovia
Chapter 22: Battle Of The Brave
Chapter 23: The Fall
Update
Chapter 24: Crossbones
Chapter 25: Detonation
Chapter 26: Secretary Ross
Chapter 27: The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28: Getting Out Of Dodge
Chapter 29: Containment Breach
Chapter 30: Wanda's Rescue
Chapter 31: Team Brawl
Chapter 32: Airport Battle
Chapter 33: Escape To Siberia
Chapter 34: Zemo
Chapter 36: Enemies Unseen
Chapter 37: Tyrant
Chapter 38: Regrouping
Q&A
Chapter 39: Warehouse Wary
Chapter 40: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 41: Predator Becomes Prey
Chapter 42: Our Final Dance
Chapter 43: Sakaar
Chapter 44: Korg
Chapter 45: Cometh The Battle
Chapter 46: The Great Escape
Chapter 47: The Revengers
Chapter 48: Evening Flight
Chapter 49: A Trip To Asgard
Chapter 50: Infinity War
Chapter 51: Return To London
Chapter 52: Doctor Strange
Chapter 53: Hype Man
Chapter 54: Space Travel
Chapter 55: Lost Weapon
Chapter 56: Titan
Chapter 57: Thanos' Arrival
Chapter 58: Thor's Return
Chapter 59: Loss
Chapter 60: Grief
Chapter 61: The Garden
Chapter 62: 5 Years Later
Chapter 63: Hello Old Friend
Chapter 64: Rally The Team
Chapter 65: Lebowski
Chapter 66: Two Test Runs
Chapter 67: 2012
Chapter 68: 2014 and 2010
Chapter 69: Loss And Revival
Chapter 70: You've Come To Die
Chapter 71: Avengers...
Chapter 72: Broken
Chapter 73: Sacrifice
Chapter 74: Give Him Back
Chapter 75: Manipulation And Despair
Chapter 76: False World
Chapter 77: Peaceful Life
Chapter 78: Get Out
Chapter 79: Wake Up
Chapter 80: Westview
Chapter 81: Agatha
Chapter 82: Memento
Chapter 83: Remember
Chapter 84: Wrong Memories
Chapter 85: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 86: Cerulean Sorcerer
Chapter 87: Slay Them
Chapter 88: Our Reality

Chapter 35: The Wolf's Bite

6.6K 159 46
By PhoenixGarden

3rd Person POV

It had been about a year since the Avengers had fallen apart. Members were scattered around the world, and (Y/n) was settled in London. His days of fighting weren't necessarily at an end, though.

"Ryan, you ready?" He called out through the apartment. Ryan walked out from his bedroom, kitted head to toe in his assassin gear. In the last year, (Y/n) and Ryan had met while shutting down a group of terrorists.

(Y/n) dove down to slash through a terrorist who was positioned behind a car. Turning and deflecting a bullet into a second man behind him, then hastily removing a pistol from its holster and blasting a third one away with a shot of energy. As he moved towards the next terrorist, the man was suddenly jolted forwards and dropped his gun. A man in a sharp edged, black hooded, waste long jacket stood tall. It was impossible to read his facial features because of a black mask covering half his face.

"Who the hell are you?" The two asked simultaneously. Ryan slowly approached, but stopped to grab the wrist of a terrorist with a knife. Following up, (Y/n) placed a bullet in the man's head. Ryan glanced back to (Y/n) and shrugged slightly, acknowledging his strength.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you an Avenger?" Ryan recognised him.

"Not anymore."

"I still find this a little unfair." Ryan complained as he walked to the door with (Y/n).

"What's unfair?" (Y/n) squinted at him.

"I have to go watch for crime while you go hang out with your girlfriend." Ryan emphasized the final word in a childish way.

"First off, she's not my girlfriend." (Y/n) pointed his hand at Ryan in a chopping motion.

"Bullshit." Ryan said nonchalantly.

"Second of all, we both know you're going to nothing but sit at the bar." (Y/n) opened the door and started to leave. But Ryan managed to get one final sentence in before he disappeared.

"In this suit? I don't think so. No, I'm going to go buy fish and chips and eat them on a roof somewhere." Ryan stated with a smirk.

"You confuse me sometimes." (Y/n) shook his head and snapped his fingers, teleporting away.

Y/N's POV

I exited my blink inside another apartment. A scent almost similar to vanilla was covering the room, and I could sense its presence immediately.

"(Y/n)?" I looked over to the open blinds, finding who I was looking for was looking back at me.

"Wanda." I nodded to her. She practically ran towards me with her arms slightly extended. In just a couple seconds we were hugging. "So, what've you been up to?" Wanda ignored the question in favour of dragging me into a kiss. I didn't necessarily expect an answer just yet. Though, I thought the reason would be her turning the question onto me. I could tell from just her body language that she was upset. As soon as she pulled back, I saw a small look of happiness across her face.

"I could feel you when you appeared. I could sense... you." She mumbled, making me smirk. Then she began to frown.

"Where have you been for the last month?" Wanda questioned.

"I'm a fighter. I can't just sit around and do nothing." I moved past her, sitting down on the end of the double bed in the room. "What can I say. I like to battle."

"That still isn't answering my question." Wanda glared at me with a playful glint I'm her eye. Placing a hand on her hip, she walked closer to stand in front of me.

"Oh, I've been roomies with Ryan for the past month and a half." I answered again. To say that me and him had only met a couple months into the move to London. I'd say we've become pretty good friends.

"So, you're choosing to room with your boyfriend instead of your girlfriend?" Wanda gave a suggestive expression.

"Oh, please. I can barely put up with one lover. Why would I want another." I countered with a hand on my head. Wanda smirked at my response, moving forward and proceeding to sit down on my legs.

"Oh, so you can't put up with me?" Wanda questioned, lightly pushing me down.

Ryan's POV

The good thing about London was the lack of serious crime around. A lot more dumbasses than other places. A lot of knife crime each year. Other than that, though. Tame. So, I went about my usual day of sitting atop a building and doing fuck all, but eating chips. Or fries, should I say.

It was a surprise to meet (Y/n) so randomly. Even if it was common knowledge that most the old Avengers were criminals now (including him). I couldn't care less about the FBI or their issues. (Y/n) is a hell of a guy. It's always nice to have a friend to help with my job.

Nobody really acknowledges the fact that I protect this city from criminals and terrorists. Then again, nobody gets more than a glance at me unless I'm uncloaked.

Whenever (Y/n) asks for my reasoning behind the job, I've always been straight with my answer. I enjoy the feeling of defeating people. Whether that means executing enemies or bringing them to justice. I couldn't care less.

Today the sky was blue and the sun was bright. It felt like it was going to be a special day. Or so I thought. An ear piercing bang went off way below me, and the weight of the building shifted. Suddenly, I could feel myself starting to slide backwards along the stone.

Men and women screamed from the streets below, and I could feel the top of the building was nearly horizontal.

"What the hell just happened?" I thought to myself, barely climbing to my feet. I ran up the building as it almost seemed like I was running up a hill. Once I reached the end, I jumped off and began sliding down the glass windows of the structure's side. There was a massive hole in the bottom of the building. Clearly it had been made by explosives of some sort, and it was causing the building to tip.

Suddenly, the glass below me shattered and I fell down onto one of the building floors. Now I was sliding the opposite direction. Papers were scattered around. Office chairs rolled down towards the other side of the building which was showing the streets from the windows, and only now did I see the countless office workers who were holding onto walls and pillars to stop their descent.

As I began to approach the next and last window, I didn't see any way to get out of the fall unscathed. Not just that, I didn't think the civilians inside the building would have much of a chance.

With another crash, I fell through the next window, leading to a free fall as the streets were directly below me. The building was about to come crashing down after me from the looks of things, but I couldn't exactly do much given my current situation.

I sighed, closing my eyes and silently accepting my fate. That was until a hand grabbed my wrist.

Looking up, I saw (Y/n) slowly descending down to the street. His hand was gripping mine before retracting after I'd reached the ground safely.

"Just what the hell is happening?" (Y/n) asked with narrowed eyes. He turned and looked up as the building began to approach the smaller ones like a demon lurking over a sleeping soul. "For god's sake."

With a raise of his hand, (Y/n) stopped the building's descent using his powers. A few office workers fell through the glass, their screams echoing down to the streets before they were caught, too.

"What're you doing here?" I questioned, walking next to him.

"Signing a contract with death for leaving Wanda when I did." He stated in a joking tone. I walked to the edge of the structure, glancing down to the streets. I recoiled instantly as a shot of energy came flying past my face. "Watch it. There's guys down there."

"You deal with the building and civilians." I said, jumping from the apartments we were stood on.

A/N: Evening, readers! Just want to say that I'm probably gonna do a Q&A at some point. If you have any questions for me then leave a comment.

Also, I'd like to just announce somewhat of a big thing that's going to happen soon. After this arc, I will be adding Ragnarok before Infinity War.

That's all for now. Hope you all have a good day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 2.9K 42
[Avengers] [Thor: The Dark World] [Captain America:The Winter Solider] Zia is a 14 year old S.H.I.E.L.D agent and the adoptive daughter of Natasha Ro...
127K 3.8K 36
Y/N is a 17-year-old girl who has just escaped Hydra after years of torture to make her the ultimate mutated weapon they call Cheshire. Her powers in...
460K 11.9K 42
-Old Book Name: Y/n Parker- "I don't want to be on your stupid team" "I can read minds you know" "I don't trust her, she might be secretly working wi...
268K 8.3K 33
Peter Parker was only young when his parents died. When he turned 7 he gets bitten by a spider, but not any normal spider... a radioactive spider. Th...