Only Us (NBA Youngboy story)

By Kierra67890

Amelia and her cousin Mia are big fans of Youngboy. Mia finally gets tickets to youngboys concert. Amelia als... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
LISTEN LISTEN‼️
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I havent forgot about yall
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chpater 27
Chpater 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Characters POSTED !! 🦋
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Thank you🤍
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
12.2K 🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
New Book😈
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chaper 71
Chapter 72
Which book yall favorite?
Chapter 73 (Start of Gender reveal💓💙)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 3

2.9K 68 1
By Kierra67890

Amelia POV
Friday
The day of the concert
9:00am

I woke up to the sun shinning in my face and Paisley crying. I looked at the clock. 9am. I looked down at paisley and patted her head.

"Goodmorning" I said
"Okay okay, I'm getting up" I said

I got up and stretched my arms and legs and put my bedroom shoes on and walked down the hallway. I yawned a little and went to get some of Paisleys food. I totally forgot to stop at the store last night because Mya was getting on my nerves about this concert. I'll just have to get some while we're out shopping. I poured the last little bit of  Paisley's food in her food side and poured some water in there. Paisley ran over to her food once she saw she had some.

"You must have been hungry"  I said patting her while she was eating
  "Now why your eating I'm going to make me some breakfast" I said walking over to the cabinets.

Since I'm a model I need to keep my body fit so I think I'm just going to go with some grits this morning. I try to limit myself on eating a lot since I'm modeling. I grabbed the grits out of the cabinet and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet. I had Instant grits which are easier to cook. You just pour the grits in there and water and put it in the microwave for a couple minutes. I got my cheese grits and poured it in the bowl and put a little water and there and put it in the microwave. As I was waiting on my grits I went back into the room and got my phone off the charger. I had notifications from last night where Youngboy had went live and where he tweeted about tonight. I could still watch the live if I wanted to so that's what I did. I clicked the live. Before I started watching it Mya wanted to ft popped up on my phone.

*FaceTime call with Mya*

"Yes?" I said
"Good you up" Mya said
"I'm always up. I have to feed my child in the mornings" I said checking my grits
"We'll be ready at 11:30-12pm that's when we going shopping" Mya said
"I know. You said it last night" I said rolling my eyes in the camera
"Girl you better fix your attitude for tonight or you just might not get any" Mya said propping her camera up
"I'm not looking to get any. I don't know these people " I said stiring my grits
"Mhm. Like I said be ready at 11:30-12pm " Mya said hanging up
*End of FaceTime call*

Sometimes I wonder how me and this girl are cousins. My mom died when I was young. She died in a bad car wreck, all I remember is that my auntie raised me when my mom died. But then a couple months later , we found out that Mya mom had cancer and she passed away a couple weeks later. Around that time me and Mya were teenagers and were older enough to get an apartment for our selfs. I started buying lots of clothes from fashion nova and modeling them on Instagram. I got recognized by fashion nova and a photographer which is Jimmy and his crew and boom I became famous. Everybody knows me as the model even though I don't look like a model because I'm really thick. But I guess there's all types of models out here. I never really knew my dad , he never popped up when my mom died. My dad was suppose to raise me but my dad was nowhere to be found. I guess he didn't want me. But it doesn't matter not I'm a successful women now.

*Quick lil update on Amelia's parents and how she got to where she was. But back to the story now*

I looked at my grits and they were indeed done. They smelled so good. I sat down at the table and started eating. While I was eating I strolled through social media. Everybody was talking about Youngboy concert tonight. I'm not going to lie. I was happy I was going. Moneybagg had went live I clicked the live to see what he was up too.

MoneyBagg Live :
"1.6m of y'all better be at this concert tonight" Moneybagg said

I laughed when he said that. Youngboy walked in the camera and started throwing up his lil gang signs which I found so attractive.

"Aye man say man y'all better be here tonight" Youngboy said

I never commented on anybody's live before but I wanted to be bold right now. I have the blue check but there's a lot of blue checks in here. I decided to comment something.

TheRealAmelia7: I'll be there❤️

After I commented that everybody in the comments starting saying hello and hey and you're so pretty. I just read and kept watching the live.

"I'll be there" Moneybag read
"Oh you famous. Never heard of you before. You got backstage passes? Moneybagg asked

I didn't really expect to get noticed. I was just commenting and playing around. Since he asked me a question I decided to respond back.

TheRealAmelia7: Of course!

I responded back with something simple and waited to see if he would notice it this time. Of course he would because everybody was blowing my name up in the comments.

"Of course" Moneybagg read
"I'll see you tonight then." Moneybagg said

I looked at the time. It was around 10:30. I needed to get dressed. I got up and ran some hot water in my bowl so it wouldn't be hard for me to clean it out later. I walked back into my closet to find something to wear. I decided to wear a white long sleeve crop top and some blue Jean pants with my hair in a ponytail. I laid my clothes  out on the bed and turned my shower on. I got into the shower and played one of Youngboys songs that he was performing tonight.
"You the one"

30mins later
I was finally out the shower. I turned the water off and wrapped my towel around my body. I went into my closet and got panties and bras and put them on. After I was finished I put on my jeans and a belt and then I put on my shirt. I got my eco gel and brushed my hair back into a ponytail and did my edges. After I was finished I brushed my teeth and headed into the room to find some shoes. I found some nice shoes for right now and headed out of my room. I went into the kitchen to make sure Paisley had enough water and waited in the living room until Mya called.

5mins later
I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to see Mya standing there.

"You late" I said grabbing my keys and purse
"I was late because I didn't think you were ready" Mya said walking to my car
"I'm always ready and you know this" I said unlocking the door
"Mhm" Mya said getting in
"But look, I have something to tell you" I said buckling my seat belt
"What?" Mya said
"I commented of Moneybagg's live today" I said
"My bae was live?!" Mya said going straight to Instagram
"Girl. " I said laughing
"Why didn't you tell me? I tell you when Youngboy is live" Mya said
"I thought you were watching" I said
"But anyways continue" Mya said
"I commented on his live and everybody was going crazy because I was on there. They kept mentioning me. He asked me was I coming to the show and I was like yeah and then he asked about backstage passes and I said yeah and he said see you there"
"You on the shaderoom girl" Mya said
"What? Read it" I said

Theshaderoom : looks like @TheRealAmelia7 and @MoneybaggYo were chatting up on his live this morning. Could they be secretly dating? 👀

@TheRealJania: Really? He could do better
@User890: She's pretty though! 😍😍
@MoneyBaggYo: I was just talking to a fan man! 😂
view 1,000 comments

"The shade room is shady"Mya said
"Bitch just read what it said" I said turning in the mall
"Okay okay! The shaderoom thinks you and MoneyBagg got something going on because of what you said on his live" Mya said
"What?" I said pulling out my phone

I read the caption and the comments. But one comment struck a nerve. Jania's comment. I don't even know this girl and she already got shit to say.

"I don't even know this girl" I said shaking my head
"Oh you peeped Jania's slick comment too?" Mya said
"Yeah" I said
"Girl don't let her get to you. " Mya said
"Oh I'm not. Come on let's go" I said getting out the car

I got out with my purse and phone and walked towards the mall with Mya. We looked around until we found the perfect store.

30mins later

Me and Mya were walking out of the mall. We got into the car and put our bags in the back seat.

"Girl we gone look bomb as fuck tonight" Mya said
"Of course!" I said smiling
"I see your mood changed from earlier " Mya said
"Um yeah because I'm about to meet my favorite rapper ever" I said smiling
"Period!" Mya said
"Let's get home it's going on 6:00pm we take about a hour or two to get ready" Mya said
"Okay" I said heading towards the highway

I drove for about 30 mins blasting YoungBoy.

30mins later

We finally arrived back at my house. I parked the car in my drive way and got out. Me and Mya grabbed our bags and I unlocked the door to the house.

"I'll take your downstairs bathroom " Mya said
"Okay" I said

I walked into my room to see Paisley laying on the bed. I didn't mind at the moment because I was in a hurry. I went into the bathroom and took a shower for about 20 mins.

20mins later

I hopped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I grabbed some underwear and a bra out of my draw and closed it. I put it on and went back into the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed my teeth and wiped my mouth and then went into my bag and grabbed the outfit that I had and put it on. I put on a blue stripped dress and some heels. I straighten my hair which was gone take a least 5 mins but it was wroth it.

5mins later
I finished straightening my hair. I had the full outfit on. I decided to take a picture for Instagram.

•His type of vibe...❤️•
@MyaNicole20: My cousin fineeee😍😍
User2367: Yes ma'am! 😍😍😍
User2356: Ameliaaa 😍😍🔥
View 2000 comments

Lets just picture her taking this in her room and the mirror! *

I posted the picture and watched the comments and likes flood in. I locked my phone and placed it on the bed to make sure my hair stayed good. Mya walked into the room.

"Girl you look the fuck good" I said
"Thank you thank you" Mya said
"Let me take your picture and post it on Instagram

"I'll post it later. We need to get down here it's almost 7:00pm" Mya said
"Alright let's go" I said grabbing my phone and purse

I cut my light off in my room and cut the lights off in the living room. I grabbed my keys and walked outside and locked the door. I unlocked my door and got in my car.

"30 mins drive" Mya said looking at the GPS
  "Let's roll" I said getting on the highway

I started thinking about tonight, I was more scared than ever about tonight. I just hope this goes well.

The shaderoom so petty! 😭
How y'all think tonight gone go?
Comment
Vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339 70 48
It's been the best year of her life so far! Millie has everything she ever wanted! Her fashion career is soaring, she's bagged herself pop-rock heart...
1.6K 21 17
Taylor Daughtry's dream was being a professional concert photographer. What happens when she gets a chance with her favorite band? Sequel: "Mine" wil...
2.2K 71 29
Amelia and her fraternal twin, Elena, are huge fans of the Dolan Twins. When they find out that they're going on tour they know they have to go. What...