Breaking All The Rules (Male...

By MrC1997

Y/N Y/L/N, a former 3 time NXT champion and 2 time North American Champion. Y/N had gone through a breakup wi... More

Info About Yourself
Draft Night
You Like Him Don't You?
What Are We?
You Have Me
Two Birds With One Stone
I Don't Wanna Change The World
Moving Day
The Plot Thickens
A Little Too Soon
Clear up the Air
Scandal
Close My Eyes Forever
What a Time To Be Alive
A Fast Heartbeat
More Worthy Than A Championship
On The Road Again
An Unexpected Surprise
I've Missed You
Distance
Stitches
James's Advice

Fatality

3.5K 46 26
By MrC1997

*Two Weeks Later*

You: Oh Shit......

Rhea: What happened?

You showed Rhea the article that Jon Huber (Brodie Lee/Luke Harper) died.

Rhea: Oh no......

You: I know, I can't imagine how his family, Wyndham, and Adam are feeling right now.

Rhea: I'm sure WWE has a way of paying tribute to him. Ready to go?

You: Yeah. Better get over there.

You and Rhea kissed before heading to the arena for Smackdown.

*At The Arena*

You picked up your tag title and met up with Wyatt where him and Toni got on their special made armbands to celebrate Brodie's life over their arms while you had one over yours and Rhea did as well.

Wyatt: I still can't believe it. It was just so sudden. Our first match as Dangerous Hitmen and this happens.

You: I know.... I only talked and hung out with Jon twice before. He was one of the nicest people in the locker room.

Rhea: I just can't help, but think of what Jon's family is going through right now...

Rhea started to feel tears roll down her cheek when you hugged onto her. You were even a little surprised to see Rhea cry a little, but you didn't say anything.

You: I know babe....

Toni: This is hard on all of us Demi. I say that tonight we should give it all we got and do what we can to honor Jon and his legacy.

Demi: *sniffs* ok...

You kissed Rhea until you and Wyatt were called up for your match as Rhea looked at you.

Rhea: Win this for Jon.

You nodded and kissed her before joining Wyatt at the guerrilla and both your theme songs played as Wyatt walked out first and then you walked out after him and got in the ring where Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura waited.

*End of the Match*

After Wyatt did a suicide dive on Shinsuke, you paid your tribute to Brodie Lee by hitting Sami with his signature clothesline and followed it up with Six Feet Under when you piledrove Sami and pinned him to get the win as the bell rang and you and Wyatt were handed the Smackdown tag titles from the ref. The win celebration was cut short when an unfamiliar theme started playing and out walked a twisted version of Alexa Bliss. She had a dead look to her appearance along with her eyes being darkened that made her look like a zombie which left you and Wyatt in confusion.

Alexa: Oh you two. You call yourselves Dangerous Hitmen, but just wait for the targets we have to offer you two.

The lights dimmed and went red around the ring and Alexa as the fiend's attack music started playing.

Alexa: Heeeeeeee'ss Heeeeerrre......... Let.... Him.... In....

The Fiend's music then started playing when he walked out and locked hands with Alexa until you and Wyatt started to charge up the ramp towards them until a different theme began playing and the crowd was going crazy.

Cole: And what is this?!

Out walked a giant man with his hair in dreadlocks and a skull mask when he stood behind The Fiend and Alexa.

Corey: Look at the size of that guy! What is he doing with these two entities?!

Alexa gave the signal to the fiend and the nameless man to attack you and Wyatt when you both started throwing punches at them until both of them got the upper hand on you and Wyatt when Wyatt was picked up and powerbombed him onto the stage while the fiend used sister abigail on you on the ramp until the fiend used the mandible claw on you while he laughed uncontrollably while he kept his fingers in your mouth for a minute until he pulled them out and looked up at the huge nameless man before Alexa joined by their sides.

Alexa: Friends.... Allow me to introduce to you........ The Genetic Monster........ JAMES FATALITY!!!!

James rose up his arms as did the fiend while they stood over you and Wyatt and the segment ended.

*After the Show*

Tonight's show concluded with Drew Mcintyre and Seth Rollins cutting a promo when he arrived backstage and found you, Rhea, and Becky, but Rhea had a worried look on her face.

Seth: You ok Demi?

You: Yeah, you've had that look on your face the whole time since Wyatt and I came back here.

Rhea: It's just that......... James and I used to date. The final days of our relationship weren't great because we had countless fights about everything.

Becky: Were things said?

Rhea: Yes.... but we knew that it wasn't going to workout at all. I dated him before Dimitri, but James was something else that made me crazy for him.

You: I don't think we should talk about this right now.

Becky: Yeah. Me and Colby will let you two talk about it when you're both alone together.

Rhea:........ alright....

You and Rhea them went with Seth and Becky and grabbed all your belongings before heading to the hotel and getting some sleep before the flight back home.

*Two Days Later*

Rhea sat on the couch in your living room where she was petting Tyrus and Barry when you walked in with lunch for the two of you and some dog treats for the dogs when you set the food down and picked up Sydney as she licked your cheek while Moose and Luna jumped up on your legs while Rhea came in.

You: Lucky for you, another Yucca Grill opened up here.

Rhea: Another reason to come up and stay here with ya.

You gave Rhea her order and you both sat down and started eating and gave the dogs their treats before you brought up James.

You: So what happened between you and James?

Rhea looked at you as she swallowed her last bite and began to tell the story.

Rhea: James was my first boyfriend. Him and I met when we were on the indie scene years ago. We loved each other a lot, basically did everything together from vacations to heavy metal concerts. Hell, we met each other's families. But when we had received different offers from different companies, we started to drift apart and we were at each other's throats. We both started believing things that weren't true and we were going back and forth on who was the breadwinner of our relationship. He said something super offensive to me which sent me fuming.... so I left him. Eventually, he apologized for it, but I told him that after that insult, it was over between us and he respected my decision to call it off because even he knew that he fucked it up and we haven't talked or seen each other until Smackdown on Friday. I'm not sure what it is, but I still have some feelings towards him. Although.... I have you Y/N.

Rhea looked down at her palms until you grabbed onto them and she looked back up at you.

You: I.... don't know what to say to that.... but he seems like a respectful guy. Do you want me to talk to him about what happened between you two?

Rhea: Maybe I should. I mean, we know each other so well and it's best if we talk it out.

You:........... ok.... I'm sure he'll understand, but I'm gonna be just outside the locker room. If something happens, call for me.

Rhea: I probably should. I know how strong James is, but I never saw the mean side of him..... but knowing him, he won't do anything. He's too kind to do anything violent when he's not in character.

You:....... alright.......

You and Rhea kissed and looked into each other's eyes as you held Rhea's cheek.

You: I love you Demi.... I don't care if you've been with more than one guy, you're still better than Cheree ever was to me.

Rhea: I love you too Y/N.... and not to kill the mood, but your mouth tastes like rice and onions.

You and Rhea chuckled a bit until you kissed her again.

You: So do you. Here.

You pulled out something out of the treat bag from the pet store for the dogs and gave it to Rhea.

You: They're little doggy donuts for Luna and Barry. I gave one to Moose, Tyrus, and Sydney earlier.

Rhea felt Luna and Barry jump on her leg and were wagging their tails when she gave the doggy donuts to them and they took them to the couch.

Rhea: They're gonna enjoy the hell out of those.

You and Rhea finished eating when Rhea looked over and saw Luna nipping at her doggy donut and thought it was the cutest thing when she got her phone out and took a picture for her Instagram.

*Smackdown*

Rhea stood outside James's locker room and was about to knock when she looked at you.

You: I know it's scaring you on the inside. Remember, just call for me if things go south.

Rhea nodded and knocked on the door until she heard James give the go ahead to come in when she opened the door and went inside.

James: Demi....

Rhea: Hi James...

Rhea pulled up a nearby chair and sat beside James as he was putting on his eye and mouth makeup for tonight's segment while his mask hung on a hook.

James: What's up?

Rhea: Not much.... it's just so sudden that you're here now.

James: Is it our history together that's bothering you?

Rhea: A little. When you came here last week.... I didn't know what I was feeling. I mean, you know I'm dating Y/N right?

James: Yes.

Rhea: I don't know if I still have feelings for you or what it is, but.... a part of me still loves you.

James held her hand and looked into her eyes.

James: Demi.... it's ok to feel these things, but the reality is that we said some regretful things to each other and sadly.... it went the way it did. It ended with us breaking up, but that doesn't mean we have to stay away from each other forever. There's ex couples out there that are still good friends and just because we said some things to each other that we didn't mean doesn't mean we have to cut each other from our lives. I still love you too Demi, but not in that way.

Rhea was a little swooned by James's wise words.

Rhea: Oh James.... you haven't changed a bit. You've always been kind to everyone.... including your exes.

Rhea was about to peck James on his lips until he stopped her when he lightly pressed his finger across her lips.

James: We're not like that anymore. It's ok to feel that way sometimes. Besides, I have a new girlfriend myself.

James and Rhea stood up from their chairs and they hugged each other until Rhea looked over at James's mask.

Rhea: Want me to help you with that?

James: Yeah. The buckles are always a pain in the ass anyway.

James bent down to Rhea's level due to his height as Rhea helped put his mask on and she buckled on the straps on the back of his mask.

Rhea and James hugged one more time before the two of them stepped out of his locker room and they looked over to see you and Shotzi talking with one another until Shotzi walked over to James and got on her tip toes to kiss him.

You: Holy shit. When did this start?

Shotzi: I told you I had a new boyfriend and that he was coming here. I hinted to Demi it was the person she least expected.

Rhea: Damn right he is. You two look cute together though.

You: All good though?

James: Yeah. All good. I'm James by the way.

You: Y/N.

You and James shook hands and the both of you went to the guerilla due to the both of you having the first match of the night after Drew's promo when both you and James met up with your tag teams.

Shotzi: They seem to be getting along already.

Rhea: Yeah. When did you two get together?

Shotzi: We were talking to each other for a while on social media and three months later, we got together. It was after Christmas as a matter of fact.

Rhea: After our threeway with Y/N?

Shotzi: *giggles* yeah. I didn't tell him any of that yet.

Rhea chuckled as well until they looked over as James patted you on the back when your theme played and Wyatt kissed Toni before both men walked out to their new tag team theme song until you both got to the ring and waited for your opponents who happened to be The Usos.

*After the Match*

After Wyatt got the pin and you and Wyatt posed for the win, the lights started to go out around the arena  while you and Wyatt looked around for Bray, James, and Alexa. The lights then came back on when you and Wyatt turned around to find Alexa and her swing set for a quick segment of Alexa's playground.

Alexa: Hello Boys.

You and Wyatt were cautious of what could happen, but keep your eyes on her when she patted the swing next to her for you to sit down on which you carefully did.

Alexa: You both don't have to worry so much about them. Once you get to know the fiend, he isn't that much of a bad guy. And now that we created the genetic monster together.... he's like.... the son we never had.

You and Wyatt each had a mic in your hands when you started to speak.

You: More like several graves of dead people you both dug up and went to create your own version of Frankenstein for the both of you. Yes, James is under your control as your friend, but for what me and Wyatt are concerned about is you Alexa.

Wyatt: You uses to be a much more fun and sane person from when we met you, but after what the fiend did to you last year, you've done nothing, but dump Nikki Cross, helping him have others suffer, and obviously become something you're not.

Alexa smirked and patted the other vacant swing as Wyatt sat down.

Alexa: Boys Boys Boys.... You two just can't understand.... when I came into contact with him, he saw something in me that no other did. He gave me a chance that no one else did.... which was to break from my shell and be myself. Now.... just over a year later.... it's gotten stronger since we welcomed James into the funhouse. Nikki has now moved on and forgotten about me, but I'd like to thank you guys for reminding me of what's gonna happen to her........... which will happen to you both........... right now.

Out of nowhere, you and Wyatt got blindsided by Fiend and James when James attacked you and Fiend attacked Wyatt as James connected three Fatal Bombs on you and followed it up with a piledriver on you while the fiend used sister abigail on Wyatt before using the mandible claw on Wyatt and kept his fingers in Wyatt's mouth until he passed out before the fiend stood tall with James and Alexa by his side.

Alexa:..... goodbye for now boys.......... see you both at the Royal Rumble.

The lights went out as Bray's laughter echoed around the arena while you and Wyatt slowly started getting up as the lights came back on and the show ended.

*The Next Day*

You woke up to the feeling of kisses from Rhea when you fluttered your eyes open and looked into Rhea's eyes as you smiled.

You: Good Morning.

Rhea: Good Morning.

You and Rhea kissed again as the two of you cuddled up next to each other and placed each other's foreheads against one another.

Rhea: You were so amazing last night that I trembled to the bathroom after it all.

You: Damn. I didn't think I was that good.

Rhea: Please. The moans I heard from Peyton and the ones you got out of me are a given.

You: Touché. Come on, I'll get breakfast ready.

Rhea: Ok Guy Fieri.

You chuckled as the two of you got up and you lightly tapped Rhea's ass before you went to get both your breakfasts. While you were making them, you brought up James again.

You: Did everything go well with James?

Rhea: Yeah... he's the same person when I met him years ago. He also accepts everything that's happened to us and he seems happier with Ashley.

You nodded as you pecked her lips.

You: Ashley said the same thing. She hasn't had a boyfriend in almost a year until she met him.

Rhea: I'm just happy that everything worked out between us and that there's no drama at all.

You: Me too. Now let's scarf this food down and go pump some iron.

Rhea: Hell yeah. I got a record to beat against Raquel that she set yesterday so we can talk more trash at one another.

You: *chuckles* you two and your competitions from a far.

Rhea: We're good pals in real life ya know?

You: Yeah I know. Alright, let's eat.

Rhea smiled at you after you kissed her again and the both of you ate your breakfasts before getting ready for a day at the gym for weight lifting and core training.............................................

A/N: Credit goes to RLDbeast for allowing permission for me to use James Fatality in this story. Thanks brotha.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 138 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
67.9K 1.1K 23
Living dangerously, that's what many people are about. They think they're young rebels, too cool for school and so on. Then there are people like Y/N...
21.7K 763 17
The Avengers and Justice League knew Y/N L/N was intelligent from the moment they looked up her profile. Dangerously intelligent. They realized they...
9.2K 221 36
Finn Balor A.K.A. Fergal Devitt was at the top of the mountain having just become the first ever Universal Champion. But an injury has him forced to...