He'll always be mine.

By aurorasmiles

First book: He'll always be mine. (Completed) Second book : He's all yours (ongoing) Arrio Sandoval, future... More

Rejection. (Part1)
Mate (part2)
New car (part3)
Hickie(p4)
Dinner (p5)
Dana's house. (P6)
Intruder. (P7)
Til death. (P8)
Werewolf? (P9)
Strange. (P10)
The ring (P11)
The twins. (P12)
Twenty bucks. (P13)
Help (P14)
Sleepover (P15)
Scream (P16)
Murder. (P17)
Let me out! (P18)
Pack doctor (P19)
WWDD? (P20)
Chasing mate (P21)
She's back (P22)
Awkward. (P23)
Magic (P24)
Moving in? (P25)
He's mine (P26)
Ceremony (P27)
F monday (P28)
Lesbian? (P29)
Family time. (P30)
Defeated (P31)
Love? (P32)
Safe and sound (P33)
Me? (P34)
Found him. (P35)
Darth Vader? (P36)
Father in law. (P37)
Escaped! (P38)
Finally (P39)
My Sweet Zeke (P40)
Truly I love you (P41)
The end (43)
Epilogue (P44)

Not the end. (42)

7.7K 281 116
By aurorasmiles

Kai's POV
Endless nightmare.

"Kai don't trust her! You need to run!" He insists as I run through the forest. "She's the one!" I glance back causing me to trip.

I land into a puddle. I look down at my hands and see red. I look from my hands to the puddle. The puddle is red.

I begin to follow its trail.

I walk and walk to find out where it's coming from. "Kai." I turn around. "Kai." I look  to my side "Kai" I look forward again, it's coming from the end of the trail. I run beside it, the sky is darkening as I get closer.

As I reach the end I see something laying there. No. Not something. Someone. I slow down and walk up to the body. I look down and see him. "Zeke?"

I crouch beside him, grabbing his shoulder and shaking it a bit "zeke?"

No response.

I shake him faster "come on zeke."

No response?

I grab both his shoulders and pull him up "Zeke get up already."

No response...

"Zeke get the fuck up!" I shout  shaking him harder

No response!

I hug him "please Zeke. Please wake up." I whisper in his ear, "I'll  do anything you want! All you have to do is wake up!'

A flash of lighting strikes and separating us. I  get thrown by the force and hit my head on a trunk. Wincing by a tree, I slowly open my eyes seeing that The sky is clear "Kai?" I turn to my left. "Don't cry Kai." I jump right into his arms. "It's ok baby. Everything is going to be ok".

I grip onto his shirt "stay with me" I cry out "promise you'll stay with me."

He tightens his grip "baby." He rubs my back "you know I can't promise you that."

"Yes! Yes you can!" I pull away from him and grab him from his collar bringing him to my level. "Why can't you!?"

"Because I'm already dead.." he trembled.

I release my grasp iof his shirt and back away "No. you can't be."

"I'm sorry baby."

"No!" He pulls me in again "no zeke I need you!"

"No baby... You don't need me anymore."

"Yes I do" i sob.

"You have your mate now." My body tenses at his words "he's going to protect you now." He pushes me away.

"B-but" my lips begin to quiver.

"Don't trust her." He takes a few steps back

"What?"

"Truly I love you."

"Zeke I love you too bu-"

"Don't trust her" he begins turning around

"Who Zeke!" I called for him .I reach out for him but he's so far I can't reach him.

"Truly I love you "

"Wait Zeke, tell me who!"

"Don't trust her."

"Wait!" I chase after him "Wait! Come back! Zeke!"

"Truly I love you."

"Zeke!" I jump up and smack around me "zeke?"

"Shh. Love." A click is heard and the light gets turns on, "it was just a nightmare."

"A-Arrio?" He picks me up and places me on his lap.

"It's ok I'm here." He kisses my forehead and begins to hum."I'm here."

"Please don't leave me." I whisper closing my eyes. "promise not to leave me."

"I promise"

Three months have passed since Zeke's death. I've been having the same nightmare every night. I used to get nightmares all the time till I started sleeping with Zeke. But my childhood nightmares seem like nothing next to the one I have now.

Seeing him bleed to death over and over again and Not being able to help him. Its torture.

I wish I would've been the one to kill Seth. That bastard was aiming at me but Zeke jumped in the way.

I asked Scar about that day. I told her about the way he looked before it happened. 'It was as if he knew what was going to happen' I said.

I was right. 'He could see the future' Scarlet answered.

I asked her 'if he could see the future than why didn't he prevent it?'

She couldn't answer me. No one could.

I don't understand. Why would he do that? How could he just leave me like that? Why couldn't he just tell me about it and tell me not to come. Why did he have to show up?

Why did I have to show up? Why couldn't I have stayed at the pack house? There was no reason for me to go. Me going was the reason Zeke got shot in the first place. He protected me. He always protected me.

But who's going to protect me now? "Arrio." Arrio?

"It's not the same"

"How isn't it the same?"

Arrio is my mate, he's meant to protect me and I him. He is my mate, so we're meant to be. However would that be the case if I wasn't a werewolf. If I was just a witch would I still been mated to Arrio? Oh would I have been able to choose.

Zeke wasn't my mate but he treated me as such, he wasn't forced by the mate bond, it was his own love that did that. He truly did love me.

"Arrio loves you too"

"I know.. but."

Sometimes I get negative thoughts about Arrio. I try not to but it's hard sometimes. I think 'does he love me or is it just the mate bond?' 'Does he only stay because he needs me'  'If he could choose someone else would he have wanted that person?

I never had those questions when I was with Zeke. Maybe it was because he made it clear that he only wanted me.

"Hasn't Arrio?"

"He has. He fought for my love as well, he's also kept me safe."

"Then?"

"Then why do I ask myself these things? Why can't I just let it go and let my mate love me as I love him."

"Why? Why do you have these thoughts? We deserve this love don't you think?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because that wouldn't be fair. How could I love someone else so easily when Zeke gave his life for me? How could I be so selfish?"

Loving Arrio is like betraying Zeke.

Zeke..

Why couldn't you have prevented it?

You said you loved me but if that was true why did you leave me?

I'm confused Zeke. I'm so confused .

"What are you confused on?" What?

"I'm confused with how this all happened . I'm confused with was lead us to this. I'm confused with why he died, I'm confused with how he looked before he was shot."

I'm missing something here. I can't figure it out. I feel like it's right in front of me but I can't see it.
..
....

'Don't trust her' you said. Who Zeke? Don't trust who? Was this person the reason you were crying? Was she behind Seth's murders?

Why did you leave me alone with this? I'm stupid. I'm immature. I'm weak.

But you knew that already. That's why you were overprotective of me. That's why you kept me caged in... but Zeke did you know caging me in made me weaker? I know nothing of this world that you left me behind in.

"But you're not alone"

Hmm. That's right . He wouldn't have left if I didn't have someone. He trusted Arrio.

"Which means?"

"Which means I need to trust him as well."

"And?"

"And love him even if I don't deserve it"

"You're learn soon that you do."

"Ha. It's funny"

"What is?"

"If Zeke was here I would tell him how small this world is. It's pathetic how puny it is. He would laugh at the result of the size"

"If he was here what would you say?"

"I would lay down next to him and say 'Zeke did you know Seth used to be a Beta'  he would laugh as a response not believing a word I say. So I would have to convince him that I'm telling the truth. Then he would let me continue even though he had doubts."

"Then?"

"Then I would tell him about Seth being from this pack but leaving when his human mate died of cancer..... Loki?"

"Yes?"

"It got me thinking. Would I still have been born from them. I highly doubt it but what if I could've been?"

That means I wouldn't been a witch. I wouldn't have been abused. I would've been with my mate since the beginning. I would of been closer to Dana as well.

But if I wasn't a witch then I wouldn't have met Zeke Right? I mean that's the only reason he looked for me. He wanted someone powerful by his side. Without my magic, we would've never been .

That would've been a shame.

Things never turn out the way you want but it's ok. We're ok .

I'm ok.

Zeke I just wish I could've told you how much I love you. I regret the way I was to you at the beginning. However, wouldn't that have hurt you more to see me with Arrio?

I'm not sure what the future has in for me but there's one thing I know for sure.

This isn't the end. This is just the beginning.

=====================================================

I was supposed to post this yesterday....
sorry I was running errands all day

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...
58.2K 548 9
Alpha Dominic banishes Dante for committing a murder he didn't do. But Dante is the rightful Alpha, so he does what is best for his pack. He leaves...
10.2K 338 16
ร—Completed Short Storyร— Bullet Conri is a typical "human" loner Emo boy who knows about the werewolves and was rejected by his first mate Dez, a warr...
28.3K 1.2K 35
Malakai Ross (Kai) is a human orphan ready to be on his own. He is sick of the bullying from students at school, specifically Jake, and the abuse at...