Evanna- Love Me or Don't

By uhfrick29

Eva Cudmore and Anna Shumate meet in Los Angeles and the connection that sparks between them is stronger than... More

Intro
Not A Content House
Sparks
Outsider
Feelings Reciprocated?
End This
A Fiery Love
Facing Death
Hospital
Reunited
Splitting Up
The Truth
Getting Drunk
Issues Arise
The Email
LA
We're Nothing?
Aftermath
Pills
Waking Up
Home
Michigan
Conner
At Home
not an update

The Party

1.5K 48 116
By uhfrick29

Anna's POV:

    I'm not in the mood for this damn party. Maybe I just won't come down?

    I hear people start to arrive and the volume of the voices increases. I'm not gonna be able to go to sleep, am I. Fuck it, I'll go socialize for a bit. I throw on a different hoodie, put my hair up into a bun, and start to head downstairs. I hear Eva moving around in her room and hesitate, but shake my head and continue on my way.

    Downstairs I see more people than I was expecting. There's Katie, talking and laughing in a group of boys. Cynthia's sitting on the couch with Quinton, a couple more of my friends linger nearby. Sab is sitting on a stool in the kitchen, and I make a beeline for her.

    "Hey," I say cheerily. Might as well pretend to be happy, fake it til you make it, right? But she glances up at my coldly and looks away. "Uh, hello?"

    "Fuck off, Anna," she says angrily.

    "The hell did I do to you?"

    Fuck it. I don't care. I head right for the table set up, pour myself a shot, and down it. I'm getting wasted tonight.

    Eva's POV:

    When I'm satisfied with how I look, I close my door and walk downstairs. A bunch of people are in the main rooms. There's a long table set up with drinks and glasses. The first thing I see is Anna taking a shot. Already, damn.

    How does she look better than everyone else here when she's the only one not dressed up? I tear my eyes away from her, remembering I'm not supposed to care. Sab's sitting to my left, and I head for her.

    "Hey!" I say. She glances up, startled.

    "Oh- hey, sorry, I was lost in thought. You look so good, oh my gosh!"

    "Thanks, so do you."

    "Remember what I said, okay? Show her you don't need her."

    I grab Sab's arm and pull her over to a different room, one where we have the music stuff all hooked up.

    "We're setting the music tonight, cmon."

    We line up a whole playlist and mess around with some of the DJ features before deciding to grab drinks. I fill up two cups, one for me and one for her, and we start to drink. After a couple of cups, the welcome looseness finally takes effect and I'm able to relax. We've ordered a bunch of food, too, so I grab a box of Taco Bell's nachos and Sab and I grab plates. While eating the nachos, I see a familiar face. Conner! I wave him over and he comes to stand by me.

    "Hey, beautiful," he says, smirking. Without asking, he grabs a nacho from my plate and eats it in one bite. I bat his hand away, laughing.

    "Get out of here, you pig!"

    Within the next hour, I've had too much to drink. I'm dizzy, unstable on my feet, and can barely tell who people are. There's someone I'm looking for. Brown hair, solid build... where is he?

    Ah. There. Sitting on the couch. When he sees me, he stands up and reaches out, steadying me.

    I pull gently on his arm and he follows me, asking,

    "Where are we going?"

    But I say nothing, just laugh. Conner, he's such a good guy. And he's cute, too. Really cute. I take him into my room and without saying anything, I spin and kiss him. He kisses me back, rough, passionate, very different from Anna. Stop thinking about her. He pushes me so my back is against the wall and we begin to make out, one of his hands sliding down to my hips.

    I wrap my arms around Conner just like Anna did to me - Stop! - and he moves down to my neck, leaving a trail of hickeys on my neck and chest. Without hesitation he tugs on my shirt and I let him pull it off of me, hearing it land softly on the ground a few feet away. His hands are all over me now. Then he grabs my shoulders and moves me towards the bed. I crash down on it and then he's on top of me, breathing heavy.

    I'm still thinking of Anna. Imagining this happening with her. Stop, Eva, she doesn't want you. You want Conner. Do you? No. I try to dispel my thoughts and run my hands up his muscled back as he rips off his clothes and pulls protection out of his pocket.

    Anna's POV:

    I watch her go upstairs, stumbling forward with Conner in tow. This is exactly why I didn't want a relationship with her. She wants Conner, it's obvious. And that's gonna end with me being hurt. So I'm more than happy to let them do their thing. I grab another shot and down it. That's what, five? Six?

    I turn around and crash into a body. The person swears as their drink spills and I laugh, reaching out to turn them around. Oh shit- it's her.

    "I've been looking for you!" she said, grinning. "Your friend said you were here somewhere."

    "Ayo, you found me now," I reply. Ag takes me by the hand and leads me to the couch, where we sit together, laughing and talking. Both of us are too drunk to really make much sense right now. Her arm is around me, and as time goes on she gets more touchy with me.

    Her low voice is right in my ear as she says,

    "Why don't we go somewhere a little more private?"

    Eva's POV:

    "Please, stop." Conner grunts but ignores me, getting back on top of me.

    And then he's inside me, his face above me flushed and red. I want to want this, but I can't get my mind off Anna. This isn't right for me and he's not listening. Finally I push at his toned shoulders, asking him to let up, but he doesn't stop. I'm not feeling this. This isn't what I want. I shove at him again, but in my drunken state, I don't have the coordination and strength to get him off of me.

    "Conner, stop," I mumble.

    "No- not right now-" he lets out a gasp and moments later I feel him come inside of me. He pulls back and slumps to the bed next to me, breathing hard. I'm shaking but I have to get out of here. I stagger out of bed, making my way first to the bathroom and then downstairs to find my phone.

    Anna's POV:

    Ag takes me upstairs and I show her into my bedroom, and we start kissing before I can even fully shut the door. She's so much taller than me and I have to lean up to meet her lips. Her hands are on my hips, pulling me to her, and heat radiates from our bodies as we make out. I gasp as she moves to my neck, leaving marks all over. She moves back up to my lips and we kiss again. I push her forward and we stumble onto my bed. I'm on top but she flips me over, laughing breathlessly.

    She moves her hands lower, underneath my clothes, and I let out a small gasp as she finds my sweet spot. But then she stops, teasing me, and I grab her hand to move it back there. She rubs slowly at first, then faster, and I slide my hands up underneath her shirt to pull it off. Everything off. When our clothes lie discarded on the floor, she crashes back on top of me and kisses me hard before moving back down.

    "Harder," I say, throwing my head back. Instead she moves her hand away and then suddenly she's inside of me.

    "D- don't stop- I'm abo-"

    I come all over her hand and she removes her fingers. We're both breathing hard, grinning, drunk as fuck but loving every minute of it.

    Eva's POV:

    I immediately text Sab, mistyping a lot because the screen is blurry and I'm typing fast.

Eva- heu sab where aer you

Sab- u good?

Eva- where

Sab- my room changing

         why

Eva- comjng

    Stumbling back upstairs, I see her door is slightly open. I push at it, calling out,

    "Hey girl!"

    Two bodies jerk upright and stare at me, open-mouthed, and suddenly it's like I'm sober.

    "An- what- the fuck are you doing?"

(LMAO IM SO EMBARRASSED WRITING THIS)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 132 17
You would have never imagined in a million years, that the one you risked your life for would leave. Years after, you meet them once more, what is th...
39 27 27
Five Years ago Anna and Thomas met as a result of both their lives changed irrevocably. Follow their relationship through the years as it buds, bloss...
6.8K 426 54
Maria and Kournell's strong love for each other. they seem to be the perfect couple. there's no such thing. we all go through hardships, with friends...
23.2K 230 36
eva and anna love story 🤝 just read