Feelings Reciprocated?

Eva's POV:

We all decide we'll take turns making meals, so that we don't get too much doordash. I think if we didn't have this plan, it'd be unhealthy chaos. A bunch of teenage girls in a house together? This'll be interesting, to say the least.
I made sure to get Anna and I together for my shift. We offered to do it tonight. I get to spend alone time with her and even though it's doing work, I'm so excited. We'll get to talk, hang out, who knows- maybe one of us will bring up this connection between us.
The car ride home was really awkward. Anna and I were squashed right next to each other but I was silent the whole time. I wasn't trying to look or anything, but I could see her snapping that girl Ag. The disappointment that's sunk into me hurts so badly. Like, I thought we had something going but then the second she met Ag, she acted all nervous in a flirty way. Before I can think any further, Anna walks into the kitchen.
"Hey gorgeous, whatcha doing?" she asks. I'm pulled out of my head and glance over at her. She's leaning against the counter, looking at me, with a slight smile on her face.
"Just, y'know, thinking," I reply. Smooth, Eva, smooth.
"Mhm, and thinking about what?"
"You already know, don't ya?" The tension between us rn- ugh. She walks closer until I could reach out and touch her.
"Anna-" she silences me by putting a finger on my lips, trailing it down my chin, and bringing her face to mine. I lean in to meet the kiss. It's everything I could've imagined and more. Her lips are so soft and I close my eyes. The feelings swirling inside me right now... this is amazing. It's heaven and reality and love and happiness all mixed into one.
Her hand slowly moves down my neck, and warm tingles rush throughout my body. This girl makes me feel... let's just say I want her. Badly. I push her back against the counter, kissing her harder, and then move down to her neck. I glance up at her, meeting her eyes, to make sure she's okay with this and when she nods I go ahead.
As I leave hickeys all over her neck, she grabs me around my stomach and pulls me even closer to her. Both of our bodies are radiating heat, or is that just me? She whispers my name and I kiss her more, making my way further onto her chest and I reach for her shirt to pull it off.
Anna puts a hand on my shoulder, pulling away just slightly, and I immediately stop.
"What's wrong?"
"Eva, we're in the kitchen," she whispers, face flushed, breathing heavy. "We're lucky if they didn't hear us already, but we can't do this here." Fuck. She's right.
"I'm sorry, I completely forgot. Got a little bit carried away." Anna grins down at me and kisses the top of my forehead.
"Later?"
"Later."

Anna's POV:

Oh. My. God. I kissed her. I did it. I decided not to wait any longer and when I caught her alone in the kitchen, I kissed her. And she was into it. She took the lead and that was incredible. My entire body is alive right now, and as much as I want more and more, we can't have sex in the open kitchen. Anyone could walk in at any moment and with meeting everyone yesterday, that would be really bad.
Eva is looking up at me. Her face is red, her eyes are wide, and she's smiling so hard. I kiss the top of her head and whisper, "we should probably make dinner, no?"
She groans and reluctantly pulls away, going to wash her hands. I do the same and together we prepare tacos for everyone.