สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ส€.

By TOMMIE1738

"Short cakes, you never mentioned you could dance" "didn't have to blonde" It's just a short, shitty story๐Ÿ˜Œ... More

A/N!๐Ÿ˜€
Chapter #1๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #2โœจ
Chapter #3๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #4โœจ
Chapter #5โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #6๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter #7โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #9๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter #10๐Ÿ€
Chapter #11๐Ÿ’ฅ
A/N๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter #12๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #13โœจ
Chapter #14๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #15โœจ
Chapter #16๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #17๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter #18๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Œ
New story? ๐Ÿ™‚

Chapter #8๐Ÿ€

1.1K 31 6
By TOMMIE1738

Bakugous POV

  I was woken up from my alarm clock, clearly irritated, but got up anyway.

I made my way to the bathroom, to shower and brush my teeth, I stepped out of my bathroom and went into my room to find what I wanted to wear.

I had on a gray Nike hoodie and some gray Nike sweats on, to top it off with some white Jordan 12s.  I grabbed my phone and made my way to the kitchen only to see shitty hair and round face.

"Morning bakubro!"

"Shut up! It's to early for this shit.."

"That means you too? Cause it's not it!" Round face says as she grabs her cup of orange juice and scrolls through her phone.

"Ugh! Whatever dammit, anyways where's the hag?"

"Oh yea, she left early today! Something about needing to finish her designs..."

I just grunt as an response.

-time skip☺️-

We made it too school and went to class, I heard people whispering about three new students, and how they're famous or some shit.

"Yo! Bro, what's good?"
Another one of my idiot 'friend' came up to me.

"What is it sero?"

"Chill dude! Anyways I'm having a party this weekend, you coming?"

"Maybe..."

"Bet! See you there."

He walks away, going near shitty hair.

My phones starts to ring and I see the caller ID.

🌺DEVILS SPAWN🌺

"Fuck face!"

"Damn ch'i!"

"My fault fucker..."

"Tommie, why the hell are you fighting again?and why aren't you at school?"

"Manes took what belong to me and insulted me, you thing they wasn't wasn't finna get they ass beat?!"

"Oh my god, chill-they? You fought two people!"

"Well three...but uhh I'm good homeboy! And I'll be pulling up in a minute I just woke up late."

"Good."

Before I can finish our conversation the teacher walked in.

"Alright class quiet down, today we have new students joining us. Mr.aziawa says in a tired tone.

"You may come in now.."

The trio walks in the class and the attention was obviously on them, all you could hear was whispers left to right.

"Introduce yourselves or whatever"

"Alright well, I'm denki kaminari! I'm 18 and love to play video games!"

"Mina ashido! Just turned 18 and loves pink and also glitter!" She looks at her nails then back at the class.

The class got quiet, I was confused on why short cakes wasn't talking? Could he not hear with his headphones in?

"Hah, I'm izuku midoriya, just turned 18."

"Alright, you guys can go sit down now"

Raccoon eyes sits behind round face, pikachu sits next to shitty hair and short cakes sits behind me.

Just as he was walking my way I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he was so fucking sexy, especially in them jeans, they showed every single curve he owned and boy did he fucking own that shit, I was basically drooling over the little shit.

A couple minutes later ch'i walks in late of course.

The teacher and her was talking about some she just goes to her seat and starts taking notes.

[ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ🙂]

It was now lunch time, I was walking to the lunch room with ch'i chatting.

"Hell nah, these new release are cold as hell!"

"Ch'i...your whole wardrobe is filled with shoes already!"

"One more pair wouldn't hurt..."

"Pfft, are you kidding me? Shocked that your blowing off money, and what's up with you and eye bags?"

"I'm not blowing any money, and what about him? He's the same as always, grumpy and quiet.

We started laughing and shit.

"Ite brodie I'll catch you later!"

"Bye."

she left to go to class due to having different lunch hours.

As I walked in the loud ass cafeteria I started my search.

'Dammit were is short cakes!' I'm dead ass looking for him.
"Hey! Zuzu, over here"
He starts to walk over but rolls his eyes in the process.

He's not even talking to anybody at this table, and yet he's a famous YouTuber. I'm watching him deeply interested in whatever the hell he's doing on his phone. Every time I try to talk to him he always give me attitude, 'heh, guess I'll try harder!'

I look over at shitty hair and he's talking to izuku. 'What? How the hell is he having a normal conversation with him!'

"Soooo.....bakugou? Right? Ok anyways, you have the hots for my brother right? Right! So just give me your number and I'll give you his."
We traded phones and shit like that and started talking about it more, if I'm being honest he really is something from what I'm hearing.

I was just staring at him smiling, 'such a cutie'

He looked up and stares at me before looking back at his phone, I'm guessing he's texting raccoon eyes.

The bell rings for a break before our next class, just as I stood up throwing my trash away, I seen short cakes walking away with pikachu. I was finna follow them until raccoon eyes ran passed me and pulled them away to somewhere else.

'The fuckery...'

I soon caught up with them but was stopped by shitty hair and round face.

"Hey bro, whatcha doing?"

"Yea bakugou!"

"None of your damn business, jeez"

I continued to walk and stop as I heard talking.

"izu come on we should try another one of the dances you made up"

"Alright which one should we do?"

"Ooooo, let's do baby shark!"

Baby shark! What the hell, ain't that song for like babies or some shit?

"Yea that one don't sound too bad, we can even show tommie tommie!"

Tommie? The dancer?

Music started to play, at first it was really innocent. Boy was I in for a treat, shitty hair and round face was just staring in awe and I was practically drooling over shorty.

"That was so fun! I can't wait to get too the stu..dio"

"Umm, den you ok?

The two seemed to notice us and just started to stare.

"Izu, uhh the door"

"Short cakes you never told me you could dance?"

"Didn't have to blondie" he rolls his eyes and turns off the radio.

" you should dance more, I'd love to see more more moves, you should teach me.."

I already know how to dance, I just wanna spend time with him.

"Hmm....let me think....naw, I'm good, teach yourself, perv master!"

He starts to grab his jacket and was heading to the door until I grabbed his wrist.

'Fuck, dammit!'

"Please, izu?"

He looks at me, like he was thinking about his answer.

"Fine, now let me go, I have a class to get too"

I let him go, putting my hands up as a sign in defeat, and a smirk plastered on my face.

He then walks out the room and heads to his next class.

"Ok, so what do you want with izu?"

Raccoon eyes asked me.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean, if your tryna get with him you have another thing coming."

"What do you mean by that?"

"What she means is....he's not going to open up, he doesn't do relationships"

'What? are they fucking with me?"

"Who said I wanted one?"

"Umm I'm pretty sure you did!"

"Whatever! See you losers later!"

"He's going to '𝙏𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙎 𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙎 ' by the wayyy~"

'My moms friend eh? This is gonna be easier than I expected'

"Yeah, yeah, whatever"

[TIME SKIP😎]

After the bell rang for dismissal, walked up to my locker grabbed my shit and walked outside to my car.

"Hey! Bakubro, we're going to the mall, wanna come?"

"No way! I got plans already shitty hair..."

"Alright, chill bro! Catch you later!"

"Whatever!"

I then walked to my car and got in and decided to go home and shower and get something to eat.

I started to walk into the building, only to be stopped by didi herself,

"Katsuki! What are you doing here? I thought you said you wasn't coming until October, and if my calendar is right it's only March."

"Yeah, I was but I just wanted to dance for a while!"

"Mhm...whatever ya say!"

I just walk away and go looking for shorty himself.

'Where the fuck could he be?'

It seems like god was hearing me, I heard music playing in one of the empty rooms. I started walking closer and look through the glass window, 'bingo'

"SHORT CAKES! hey babes"

I go up to him and hug him from behind. I was so close, I could smell him, he smelt like roses, and fuck I can do this everyday.

"What do you want, perv?"

"First of all, I'm not a perv"

I let him go and look at his eyes.

"And secondly, to see you of course!"

I said with a grin.

"Mmhm...sure"

"Come on, you gone teach me or what?"

He looks at me confused, probably on why I want to learn how to dance.

"What? You really want me to teach you? I thought you were just joking, mr.basketball player."

Ha this is harder then expected.

"Well yeah, if you like it, I wanna do it too. And plus, I really want too impress you."

"Hah? Fine! Go change and hurry before I change my mind."

"Got it babe!"

"And stop calling me babe!"

"Tch, and I care why?"

"You want me to teach you or not? Dumb ass!"

I then get up and started to walk towards the changing rooms, mumbling about how feisty he is.
𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎
Chapter done with 😌
(1603 words)

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 533 25
๐Ÿšจ๐ŸšจDISCLAIMER!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS UNLESS I CREATE ANY OC'S, OTHER THAN THAT, ALL CREDITS TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNERS!!!! I...
60.5K 1.2K 21
Bakudeku one-shot books Requests-closed These are basically prompts but if enough people like the one-shot I can go further into depth or add on to i...
1.8M 68.9K 90
" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely falls. " โœง FEMALE! reader [ male and female...