My Best Friend the Rockstar (...

By sbergeron16

He's been my best friend for years, but that spark has always been there. We tried dating once before while I... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Author Note - Final
Book 2 in Steel Wolf
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 1-3)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 4 - 6)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 7 - 11)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 12 - 15)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 16 - 18 )
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 19 - 22)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 23-24)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 25-28)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 29-32)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 33-36)
Dimitri POV (Chapter 37-41)
Dimitri POV Chapter 42-45
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 46 - 49)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 50 - 53)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 54 - 57)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 58 - 62)
Dimitri's POV (Chapter 63 - 66)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 67 - 69)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 70 - 72)
Dimitri's POV (Chapters 73 - 74)

Chapter 34

3.4K 111 8
By sbergeron16

Dimitri and I amble our way down to the lobby. There is a somberness in the atmosphere. Guess the events from last night are still weighing heavily on everyone's minds.

I glance around in shock when I realize Aubree wasn't here already because I figure she would be the first one down tapping her heal with impatience. As I'm about to comment on Aubree's absence I'm pulled from Dimitri into a different set of arms. Tray places a sloppy kiss against my cheek.

"Good morning beautiful," he says with eyes once again dancing with merriment. Nice to see the old Tray is back.

"Morning Tray. Ready to ride some rides?"

"You offering for me to get a ride darling?" He say wiggling an eyebrow. "Because if so I'm more then game."

"Alard." Dimitri growls. "Hands off. Find your own," he commands pulling me away from Tray and into his arms.

"Why find my own when you did all the work for me and brought me her all tied up with a bow."

Dimitri glares and I laugh. Tray is definitely back to being Tray. I'm glad he's back to normal the other Tray scares me.

After a few more minutes Mason and Lucan joins us. Both look like they could have used a few more hours of sleep.

"Morning," Lucan says with tired eyes. "Do I look as crappy as I feel?"

"You look how you always do. Like shit." Tray tells him. 

Lucan flips him the bird, "thanks man love you to."

Tray makes kissy faces at him, "anytime baby."

Lucan lunges at Tray but before he can make contact Mason holds him back. "Haven't we had enough fights in the last twenty four hours?"

"Speaking of fights where is Ryder?" Dimitri asks glancing around.

"Let me go Mason I'm not going to punch him." Slowly Mason releases Lucan, but stays close just in case he needs to intervene. "I ended up staying with Ryder last night. Trust me he is in no condition to join us. In fact he was still passed out when I left."

"Maybe he will meet up with us later." I add sounding hopeful.

"Perhaps." Lucan says with a shrug. "Though doubtful he continued to drink once we made it back to his room."  

Poor Ryder. Loving someone you can't be with is never easy. I know that one oh too well.

"He better get his shit together for the show tomorrow." Dimitri states.

Tray throws an arm over Dimitri's shoulders which he shrugs off, "cool it. Ryder has never not been at a show he isn't going to start now. He'll take today to get his head on straight and he will be focused tomorrow. Aubree is the unknown in all of this."

"Yeah I've never seen her lose her cool like that before." Mason adds.

"Goes to show she is human." Lucan says with a laugh.

"I was starting to think she might actually be a robot," Dimitri inputs laughing. Lucan nods his head in agreement and they fist bump.

I slap them both upside their heads. Dimitri rubs the back of his head, "what the fuck was that for?"

"Making fun of my friend." I tell him crossing my arms and glaring at them.

"Oh fuck the girls are already starting to ban together." Mason says eyeing me with fright. "This is not good. Abandon ship!"

Before I can say anything more Madison's voice draws our attention. "Since Aubree isn't feeling well this morning she asked me to give you guys your wrist bands for the park. You need these to get into the park and instead of using money just have these scanned instead."

"Perfect!" Tray says jumping up and down in excitement reminding me of a child on Christmas morning.

Dimitri retrieves two bands from Madison, who has no issues eyeing my boyfriend in front of me. I clench my fist is anger and take a deep breath reminding myself today is about having fun. Per his usual Dimitri ignores her and helps me put on my band. He tries to put on his, but is greatly struggling. Tired of watching him I step in and help him with his band.

"Ready baby?" He asks giving me a lopsided smile when I'm done.

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim gabbing his hand and pulling him towards the door. 

I can hear his laugher behind me, "someone excited?"

"Not at all," I tell him playfully over my shoulder not stopping my movement. He promised me a day of roller coasters and fun. Not sure he understands how much I love the thrill of amusement parks. Cedar Point is know to be one of the best in the United States and I can't wait to get the day started.

I feel a slight tug on my hand, "baby slow down. We have all day and remember there won't be long lines since the park is closed to the public."

"Fine," I say sulking, but I do slow my speed till he is walking next to me.

"Thank you. Much better." 

He swings our arms back and forth while we walk. Out of no where Tray launches himself off of Dimitri's shoulders almost causing him to fall and takes off running laughing with Mason following behind him.

"How much trouble do you think those two are still going to manage to find today?" Lucan asks come up on the other side of Dimitri.

Dimitri shakes his head, "hopefully not much, but with them your guess is as good as mine."

We reach the entrance and come face to face with some awe struck workers. The guys take some time to pose for pictures and sign some autographs. What shocks me is when one of the workers askes for a picture with me. Dimitri snaps the picture of us and as we were walking away they called out congratulating us on our relationship.

We don't get far into the park before Lucan bids us farewell with his eyes on a group of females. To think he was worried of what kind of trouble Mason and Tray will find he should focus on himself.

Dimitri pulls out the map we got from the entrance, "where to fist baby," he asks glancing over the map.

I step closer to him so I can also see the map, "how about we head towards the Cedar Creek Mine, but stop at Gemini along the way?"

"Sounds like a plan babe," he puts the map away and retakes my hand.

We walk past small groups of people and some call out thank you to Dimitri, who raises his hand in acknowledgment, but no one approaches him. Everyone seems to be respecting the fact the band wants to enjoy a day at the park without interruptions. Which I'm thankful for because after the drama of last night I want a nice day with my boyfriend not the rocker. 

Soon we reach the entrance to Gemini and like Dimitri promised there isn't much of a line. We are basically able to walk right on. I drag him to the first car and slide in. He takes the seat next to be a pulls down the safety bar locking us in place.

"Of course you would want to be in the first car?" Dimitri mumbles taking a death grip on the bar.

I glace at him with a raised brow, "duh! Normally I never get to because the wait is so much longer. Why were would you rather sit?"

"The middle." 

After Dimitri responds the worker gives us the all clear and our car leaved the platform. The ride to the huge climb is lengthy and the entire time Dimitri holds tight to the point his knuckles are turning white. Who would have thought the rocker was afraid of coasters. If only his fans could see him now. 

Wanting to offer him comfort I take one of his hands and whisper in his ear, "don't worry. Enjoy the ride."

"Easier said than done love," he says tight lipped. 

The coaster begins its ascent heading towards the main drop. My heart beats faster in anticipation of what's to come. The car clanks loudly while we slowly make our way to the top of the incline.

Right before we reach the top I ask Dimitri, "are you ready?"

"No," he states sounding alarmed, "I take it now is not the time to ask to get off?"

No time is left to answer him because we have reached the top. The car freezes for a second allowing us to take in the view of how steep the drop is. I squeeze Dimitri's hand right before we begin our decent.  This is my favorite part of roller coasters because nothing beats the thrill of the first drop. 

Dimitri yells next to me. Maybe having the lead singer on a roller coaster is not such a good idea. How pissed would the fans be if he lost his voice? I'm going to have to remind him that yelling may not be such a good idea. 

All thought flew my head as I enjoy the ride yelling with him. Somehow I even manage to get him to raise the hand I'm holding in the air. Sadly too soon the ride is over and we are experience that hard stop that throws you forward no matter how much you know its coming.

Surprisingly Dimitri is laughing his ass and exclaiming he wants to go again. I join in his laugher enjoying the high from riding the coaster. When we pull into the dock we are able to stay on because no one is wanting out seats. I have a feeling that even if someone was waiting he would be able to do whatever he wanted because of who he is. Dimitri and I end up rising Gemini another five time before I beg him to get off and go ride a different ride. 

Reluctantly he agrees once I promise we can come back later and ride again. Hopefully he will be to excited of riding other rides to want to spend all our time here.

We exit the dock and follow the path towards the exit. Dimitri pauses and pulls me in his arms for a kiss.

In between kisses he says, "I'm glad you're here with me. Never did I think this would happen when the tour started."

"Me either, but I'm delighted it did." The kisses stop when both of our stomachs let our a loud growl. "Guess it's time for food. We didn't eat breakfast." 

He laughs and winks at me, "no I didn't, but you had some protein." I roll my eyes and shove his shoulder causing him to stumble a little. He rubs the spot I shoved, "what was that for?"

I poke his chest, "for being nasty. Maybe next time I won't swallow. How about that?"

"You don't mean it," he whines. 

"Try me hot shot." I spin on my heals and head into Backbeat Q.

We get our food and I glance around at the empty dining room, "where do you want to sit? Though finding a seat might be hard."

"Ha ha you are so funny Sky." Dimitri leads us to a spot in front of a window.

We dig into out food and soon are both lost in eating. I then remember the concern I had back on the ride. "You may not want to being scream the rest of the day."

"Why not?" he asks with a mouth full of food.

I roll my eyes, "let's see your the lead singer correct?"

"Correct," he answers nodding his head.

"Okay. Also you have a concert tomorrow correct?"

"Correct. Sky is there a reason for this?"

Why are guys so dense sometimes? "Your fans will probably not be happy if you lose your voice and can't sing tomorrow."

As soon as I finish my statement the light bulb goes off above his head and he takes a long drink of his water. "Fuck I didn't think of that."

"Good thing I'm brilliant." I tell him.

"Yes you are baby," he says pinching my cheeks. I swat his hand away and glare at him.

We spend the rest of the day riding coaster after coaster. Dimitri even manages to win me some prizes. The guys run into us off and on through out the day. I swear Tray and Mason had a different girl each time we saw them, but managed to say out of trouble.  

We met up with the guys at this place called Melt Bar and Grilled for dinner. I died and went to haven at all the different types of grill cheese options. Pretty sure the entire menu ended up at our table, but I wasn't complaining because I was able to sample everything I wanted.  

The sun was close to setting when Dimitri and I start to make our way back to the hotel. We walk hand in hand along the beach.

"Damn we should have come back sooner." He whispers the last part in my ear, "would have loved to see you in a bikini."

"Maybe tomorrow depending on how late the concert goes."

He nods his head, "that could work. The show is in the afternoon because of park hours. So we should be able to squeeze in some beach time."

I tug him to a stop and jump into his arms wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms his neck. He digs his finger in my butt to keep me up and offers me a roughish smile. I pull his head down for a kiss which he happily complies with. My finger dig into his hair when he deepens the kiss causing a moan to escape my lips. Eventually we break apart and he rests his forehead against me. We both take in deep breaths trying to refill the lost oxygen.  

"I love you," I whisper against his lips.

"I love you too. But now you got me excited and since I've been a good boy all day you owe me." 

I tilt my head to the side, "what do you mean a good boy?"

"Skylar," he groans. "You have no idea how many times today I thought about finding a hidden spot and having my way with you. But you were enjoying the rides so much I didn't. So, like I said I was a good boy."

"I wouldn't have stopped you," I whisper in his ear nipping at it. 

Before I can do anything but screech he tosses me over his shoulder and with fast strides continues to the hotel. He walks up to a patio area with bench's, tables and fire pits behind the hotel. Lucan is sitting on a swing with a beer and a lady on either side of him.

"There you are! Tray and Mason are somewhere around here," Lucan says glancing around and not once commenting on how Dimitri is carrying me. "Care to join?"

"We will in a bit Skylar was complaining about being cold." Dimitri tells him.

"More like you have an itch only she can scratch," Tray says walking about behind us and slapping my butt causing me to yelp and blush.

Dimitri spins around and glares at Tray, "I would appreciate it if you would refrain from slapping my girlfriend's ass." 

Tray throws his hands up in the air, "easy man. I know she is yours and I have no intention of doing anything to change that. Plus she reminds me of a little sister. And I enjoy picking on her."

"As long as that's it," Dimitri growls.

"Hurry go take care of that itch so we can all relax and chill together." Lucan puts in. I really hate how easily they talk about Dimitri and my sex life, but I have a feeling this is something I'm going to have to get use to. 

"See you in an hour," Dimitri says.

"More like ten minutes maybe fifteen," Tray yells to us as we leave.

Dimitri carries me over his shoulder all the way to the elevator before he finally places me on my feet, but he keeps an arm tightly wrapped around me. The elevator finally arrives and he pulls me in. He starts to kiss me and a wrap my arms around his neck. The wait of getting to our room is killing me. All my senses are consumed be him and an emptiness takes root between my legs that I know only he can take away. 

The elevator reaches our floor and we practically fall out into the hall still clawing at each other. Both desperate to reach a bed. We stumble down the hall to our room laughing and stopping every now and then for a kiss. Somehow Dimitri manages to get the door open to our room. He pulls me in and slams me against the wall. Frantically I pull his shirt over his head and run my fingers down his chest. He also removes my shirt from my body and cups my breasts though my bar.

I'm reaching for the belt on his pants when I hear a female voice call out, "Dimitri." We both freeze as though ice had been dumped on our heads. 

Dimitri stares into my eyes and conveys the message he has no idea why someone is in our room. Almost as though he is pleading with me to believe him, which of course I do. At the same time we turn our heads to the side to unearth who our unwelcomed guest is.

I wish I could say I was surprised when we discover a naked Madison lounging on the couch like she had every right to be there.            

At first I had a hard time coming up with how I wanted to explain their time at the amusement park. There was so many thoughts in my head. I may go back later and add some of those ideas, but for now I'm happy with what I have. I wanted to get on to the other ideas I have for the story and didn't want this chapter to be a road block. Happy reading!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 6.4K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...
15.3K 1.1K 47
Colliding with a famous rock band vocalist was an accident, but dating him was a choice. Samantha Morris felt at a crossroads after graduating from...
1.1K 275 56
"You're supposed to be my best friend, but all I can think about is kissing you again." TEDDY: I somehow got stuck in the unfortunate "one of the guy...
6.9K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...