5 ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป...

By floridamadewritez

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ... More

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Willams' Estate
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104 (Preview)
104
105
106
107
108
Update

19

24.7K 619 289
By floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

Khalil's Pov

August 14th: Early Morning

It's been three days since we found out bout this big secret Monica been keeping. The crazy thing is the day after her and my mother were scheduled to go back home which they are now but she never sent over the information. She such a selfish low down bitch.

She got my baby moping around and shit, and ion like det because my baby is such a loving and cheerful person so seeing her like this is killing me.

I wanted her to get out the house today because I planned a trip for us. I was officially asking her to be my girl in a couple days while we were on vacation. I've been planning since this trip since the link up they had to go get their nails done and shit I was busy planning and also booking this getaway for us. Everyone in our friend group knows about it except her.

Since I wanted to her out the house and I only had Dre's number I decided to text him while Ocean was still sleep. I swear this girl sleep wild if I'm not cuddling her, and say if I wake up and go to the bathroom her ass be right behind me but I can't say too much because I'm the same way.

Dre:The Loud One🙄

Me: Dre, I need you to come over to pick Oceana up and get her out the house. I already have her favorite places she likes to be pampered at rented out all you need to do is take her to those locations with the girls to lighten her spirits and do her hair then I'll do the rest and also pay you. Please 😁.-9:45 A.M.

Dre:The Loud One🙄: You better be lucky this for Ocean if not I wouldn't be doing shit for yo twiggy ass 😒, and you don't have to pay. -9:50 A.M.

Me: Damn it's like det, thank you tho. I'm giving her the blackcard so y'all can go shopping and shit afterwards.-9:51 A.M.

Dre:The Loud One🙄: Nah I'm playing but you gotta get her up and dressed I don't have time for her attitude.- 9:52 A.M.

Me: Deal.- 9:53 A.M.

Now it's time to wake her up. Placing my phone down on the night stand. I went to waking her up.

Tapping her shoulder multiple times and calling her name this girl still ain't move. I know the sleep can't be that good. So I did the next best thing I got up out the bed all rough taking the cover up with me then I went to go blast the air.

I saw her moving around trying to find the cover. Then she reached her hand over patting the side where I sleep at when she noticed it was empty she shot up, see what I'm talking bout she crazy. When she looked up and saw me she gave me a death glare while I smirked at her.

"Khalil what the fuck wrong with you. First yo ass took the cover off the bed, secondly you got out of the bed without notifying me come lay yo big ass back down" she said mugging me this girl was really mad I got outta bed without her.

"Umm..Oceana you must want a repeat of last time, but this time you'll be paralyzed from the waist down. Now fix yo attitude and watch mouth" I said sternly. After a few minutes of silence I saw her wiping her eyes just a whole baby dude.

"Oceana why you crying" I asked her letting out a deep sigh.

"Y-you getting t-tired o-of me, like why would you get out of bed without me then take off the covers" she said it took all of me not to laugh in her face, but I know my baby on her cycle and she emotional right now she was on her last day according to the period tracker app I had on my phone.

"Baby I promise I'm not getting tired of you. I just wanted you to wake up Dre coming to get you in two hours or so" I said softly.

"O-ok" she said wiping her tears.

"Now stop crying and come here" I said looking at her.

She got up from the bed then came over to me wrapping her small arms around me laying her head on me.

"I'm sorry for crying papa and mugging you" she said looking up at me.

"It's ok baby I promise" I said kissing her forehead.

"What you want for breakfast" I asked her

"Some dick" she said with a straight face causing me to bust out laughing.

"If I had some condoms on me I would be in that pussy, but I don't so what you want fr" I said trying to control my laughter.

"Like I said some dick and you need to pick some up, but since that's not on the menu McDonalds will do" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Two chicken McGriddles, a hash brown, and an orange juice" I asked her. Wasn't no way in hell I was finnna wear condoms only when she spotting on her period other than that I'm going in that thang raw she better get on birth control.

"Yea papa and you remembered" she said with smile which I haven't seen in days which caused one to appear on my face.

"Of course I did" I said smiling down at her.

"Go get cleaned up and get dressed, while I order this food for us" I said looking down at her pecking her lips twice.

"Ok" she said walking towards the bathroom.

While she went to shower I went to Grubhub and placed the order. I had got the same thing as her.

After, placing the food order I heard the shower finally running so I took that opportunity to call my jeweler Juan. I went downstairs and sat on the couch then made the call.

Phone Conversation

"What's up my nigga" I said as soon as he picked up.

"East what's good what can I do for you" he asked me.

"I need some promise rings, like ASAP. You think you can meet up with me later" I asked him.

"Yea of course. How about 2:30 ish, and we can meet up downtown at the shop" he said.

"That sounds good to me, see you 2:30" I said then hung up.

30 minutes had passed the lady downstairs called letting me know our food was here. So I went downstairs to get it. When I walked in the house I saw Ocean on the couch with my phone which I could care less about because I deleted all the messages about the surprise trip, and of course she knew the password because it was her birthday 121299.

"Baby the food here" I said walking into the living room looking over her outfit my baby looked sexy asf.

"Damn baby you good asf" I said eyeing her making her cheeks heat up.

"Thanks papa" she said reaching for the food which I sat down on the table.

"Nope nah not yet, where my kisses at" I asked her sitting down next to her.

She came and sat in my lap, then she started kissing me which I deepened it making her moan into the kiss, which caused my lil monster wake up. So I had to pull back from the kiss before things got out of hand. I tapped her thigh signaling for her to get off me when she did I adjusted myself and she watched me like a creep.

"Girl eat yo food, you know you ain't have to kiss me like that" I said mugging her grabbing my bag.

"Nobody told you to deepen it" she said shrugging her shoulders opening her chicken mcgriddle biting into it.

"Anyways chile, I'm giving you the black card again today" I said eating my hash brown.

"Mhm ok" she said rolling her eyes which made me snap my head towards her direction.

"Oh, yea that's yo ass" I said nodding my head.

"Maaaaaaannn, all I did was roll my eyes" she said rolling them again.

"And you know ion play dat shit, just finish eating your food Dre on his way" I said drinking my orange juice getting on my phone scrolling.

"You mad at me" she asked me.

I just continued eating my food not bothering to respond to her, she had me fucked up with this nasty ass attitude she got going.

"All I got to say is while you out today, you better contact yo doctor and see if you can get on some birth control by the 16th" I said grabbing my trash then going to the kitchen throwing it away.

"Ok I'll ask him on tomorrow when I go in for my appointment" she said smirking at me.

"Hiiiimmm" I asked in the soulja boy face with my face scrunched, which she thought was oh so funny.

"I'm just playing baby..your reaction was priceless" she said dying of laughter. Like I want go to her appointment and act an ass she better stop playing.

"Stop playing wit me" I said mugging her.

Hearing a knock from the door I knew it was Dre so I went and opened it.

"Hey brother in law" he smiled and waved at me. Like nigga wasn't you just saying I was twig lmao now you saying hey brother in law.

"Hey Dre" I said opening the door for him.

"What's wrong with him" I heard him ask Oceana.

"Oh, I said I had a male doctor as my gynecologist, now be a lil mad but it was joke" she said laughing.

"Oooooh" he replied laughing as well.

"Y'all have an appointment to catch" I said chiming in.

"Oh you right, let's go bitch" Dre said to Ocean.

"I'll see you later Papa" she said walking up to me trying to kiss me but I turned my head and she kissed my cheek instead.

"See you later, have fun" I said looking down at her with a black face.

"Dre can you give us a minute" she said looking at him.

"Yea I'll be in the car" he said walking out the door.

She then turned her head and looked me while I stared back at her.

"Gimme a proper kiss now Khalil, why you playing with me" she said through her gritted teeth.

"I don't know, why you playing with me" I asked shrugging.

"It was a joke..you know what I'll just get it myself" she said.

Gripping my dick and rubbing it through my sweats she pulled my head down and kissed my lips softly and slowly which made me groan into the kiss.

"Ok ma ease up" I groaned out.

She let my shit go then smiled at me, this girl the damn devil.

"I'll see you later papa, I love you" she said walking towards the door.

"I love you too ma" I said walking up the stairs going to the shower. Well I guess she just bitched my ass out.

An hour later...

I just pulled up at Zae house because that's where all the niggas was chilling at today while the girls and Dre did they thing.

"YOOOOO, where y'all niggas at" I called out walking inside the house.

"In the back nigga" I head Zae yell.

Walking to the back I saw the original crew Marcus was out at his barber shop today so he couldn't stop by.

"Wassup y'all" I said sitting down then pulling my blunt from behind my ear then lighting it taking a pull.

"Ain't shit" Trigga said rolling his blunt concentrating.

"Aye cuz you want believe who I saw in walmart the other day" Zae said shaking his head.

"Who" I asked taking another pull.

"Tianna, but that's not all she was with that nigga Quan the nigga we used to beef with" he followed up.

Hearing that name made my head shoot up. Quan was somebody we used to be cool with until that nigga turned into a rat then started hanging with niggas we had beef with. I lowkey feel like he had some to do with Jordan's murder because nobody knew where that trap was except Zae dem and him and some of my workers who been with me for years because that's where we stashed all the money and major product and when the streets found out bout his death his ass was nowhere to be found.

"Fuck he doing down here, we mostly definitely got to put word out in the streets and have some niggas follow his bitch ass around" I said putting my blunt out.

"Ight I'll make that trip up there later today, and I wonder what Tianna hoe ass doing with him" Trigga said mugging.

"Probably being a hoe duhh" Zae said mugging Mateo.

"Aight niggas I preciate the heads up, but I gotta get out of here and pick out my baby a promise ring" I said cheesing.

"Aight foo, I'll hit you up when I get word" Zae said dapping me up.

"And I'll call you when I make that trip up there and see what Tianna doing with him also" Trigga said.

"Love" I said with that being said I was out the door on my way to my jeweler.

An hour and 30 minutes later...

Entering Juan's shop I knew I was finna be here for awhile because I'm picky asf when it comes to my baby, but I hope this is easy because I'm tryna take a nap. I already had my ring but it was hidden in my car in the glove compartment.

"East my boy what's good" he said coming up to me dapping me up.

"Ain't shit, where these diamonds at" I said rubbing my hands together.

"They over here" he said leading me to this array of different rings.

"You already know how I am, I'll be in this bitch all day if I had the time" I said laughing following behind him looking at the array of diamonds.

From jump I already seen three rings I thought would be perfect for Oceana.

"Can you pull them three out" I said pointing to the ones that peaked my interest.

"These three are from the new to the collection not many really looked at them" he said smiling.

"Yea I want that one" I said pointing to the one I liked, y'all just gone have to wait to see which one I picked out.

"You got it, anything else you need" he asked rubbing his hands together.

"Yea I need matching rolexes" I said looking up at him.

"Iced or plain" he asked looking up at me.

"Iced" I said smiling.

"Alright I just made these the other day, they 34k together" he said showing me the two watches.

"You know money ain't a problem for me, bag them up too" I said pulling out my other card walking up to the register waiting to hear my total.

"40,000, even" he said.

Shrugging my shoulders I swiped my card grabbing my bags.

"Aight I'll see you later Juan" I said dapping him up.

"Don't forget to come back when you ready to propose" he said smiling.

"Of course I won't forget" I said laughing walking out to my car on my way to my crib.

Pulling up inside my personal car garage at my place. I just realized how long I been at Ocean's it's like I wanna give her space but at the same time I can't sleep without her now that we sleeping together again.

Walking inside my house, it smelt mad good. Two words my mama I know this had to be her ass. Kicking off my shoes and placing my bags down on the coffee table I decided to call her.

Phone Conversation

"Hey mama, how you doing" I said as soon as she answered the phone.

"Hey Khalil I've been doing good, how bout you" she said

"Actually pretty good I got Ocean out the house today" I said cheesing.

"That's good, I still can't believe Monica did that shit to my baby her ass got caught off" she said sounding like she mugging the phone.

"I know that mess was mad crazy and seeing her down like that had me feeling some type of way because my baby is always happy and up cracking a joke" I expressed.

"Look at my baby boy all in love" she cooed.

"Ma you can't be serious now" I said laughing.

"And is" she said, she got that shit from Oceana ass.

"Well I picked out her a promise ring today, and that shit pressuh" I said.

"Watch yo mouth lil nigga, and I can't wait to see it make sure she facetime me after you give it to her" she said.

"If I'm not deep in her guts" I thought.

"Ight ma, but I'm finna pack then take a nap" I said yawning.

"Ok baby I love you be safe" she said.

"I love you too and be safe safe as well" I said then hung up the phone.

Walking up stairs with the ring and watches, I went inside my guest room which is also my closet and started packing my clothes inside my suitcase. Then hid the rings and watches behind the clothes.

After an hour or so I was done, and was now making my way downstairs to take a nap on the couch.

Time Skip: Evening

Waking up to the sound of my phone going off, when I looked at it, it was notifications from instagram Oceana posted a picture and tagged me.

Like by: Saweetie, and 1,236,000 others

|TheRealOceana_: Papa come over we miss you 😩💕 @03.East|

Saucysimone: Not my bitch being bold on the gram, such a proud moment 🥲
↪️@EastsideDre replied: right my bitch look good too 😍.

His_Treasure: Ouu bestie 😍😍, lemme try this.
↪️@03.Trigga replied: Try me and you gone be on crutches for three weeks 😘

03.East: Daddy on the way baby I miss y'all too 😩, keep that thang tight for me😈.
↪️@TheRealOceana_ replied: See you in a few bubba 😁.

After typing my comment I hopped up and sprinted upstairs going to take a quick shower. After like 15 minutes later I was dressed in sweats and a t-shirt free balling because when I get there I'm going straight to work.. Pulling up into her building in under 20 minutes I was on my way up ready for the kill..

Chapter 19 is complete 🥳

Which ring y'all think Khalil picked out?

Where y'all think they going?

Someone from Khalil's past has popped up with the infamous Tianna 👀.

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1K 16
๐—œ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ, ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—น๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ...
60.1K 1.9K 22
๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐• ๐•— ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•“๐•๐•–๐•–๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•™๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ฅ ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...
620K 23.9K 73
๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "5 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€"... สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษดแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด‹สœแด€สŸษชสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส...
112K 4.6K 29
๐‘ฉ๐’๐’๐’Œ #๐Ÿ ๐’Š๐’ ๐‘ป๐’Š๐’†๐’… ๐‘บ๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’”. "๐€๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž" ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐จ๐จ...