our omega | vminkook

By Hollywithluv

[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father in... More

00 | OUR OMEGA
01 | heir of jeon empire
02 | manipulate
03 | minjae
04 | the omega
05 | let's be friends
06 | beautiful things
07 | friends for a reason?
08 | scream under me
09 | you're under arrest
10 | eavesdrop
11 | welcome to the mansion
12 | hang out
13 | dancing in the rain
14 | pillow fights & laughs
15 | remember the rules
16 | handling the drunk bois
17 | it's high time now
18 | jimin-shi
19 | just fuck me already jeon
20 | getting mocked
22 | jokes & tears
23 | who are you?
24 | acting like husband
25 | don't speak, just kiss
26 | cheater?
27 | the next ceo & true blood
28 | beaten a man
29 | i remember
30 | how is that even possible?
31 | the weird butterflies
32 | get together
33 | mistake
34 | i cheated on you
35 | i think i like taehyung
36 | new feelings & fights
37 | friends again
38 | is hyunjin dead?
39 | the truth untold
40 | soon to be boyfriends
41 | just a surrogate?
42 | this is heaven
43 | the road to the hospital
44 | officially together
45 | it hurts so good
EPILOGUE

21 | pregnant?

11.7K 512 204
By Hollywithluv

"Woah! A kitten!" Kiwoo exclaimed with unbridled enthusiasm as he darted into the mansion, his eyes lighting up at the sight of a white kitten on the ground. Racing towards the tiny creature, he gently caressed its velvety fur. "She's so soft! And cute too." Kiwoo cradled the kitten, his attention caught by Taehyung entering the mansion. With an infectious smile, he hurried towards Taehyung.

"Taetae hyungie! Look, I found a kitten! It's so cute." Kiwoo chirped excitedly, showcasing the feline to Taehyung, who couldn't help but chuckle at his infectious excitement. "Her name is Bora," Taehyung informed, running his fingers through the cat's fur. "Bora?!" Kiwoo cheered, and Taehyung nodded with a fond smile.

Kiwoo turned his attention back to the cat. "Hi Bora! I'm Kiwoo." He introduced himself to the cat, receiving a meow in response. "Hyung! She said meow! Does that mean she wants to be my friend?" Kiwoo asked innocently, and Taehyung laughed before nodding. "Yes! She wants to be your friend, Kiwoo."

Taehyung's gaze then shifted to Jimin, engrossed in a phone call in the living room. Jungkook entered the mansion, and Kiwoo eagerly ran towards him, still holding onto Bora, earning a warm smile from Taehyung.

*

"I'll come on one condition."

"And what's that?" Jimin asked, crossing his arms with a raised brow.

"If you give me Hoseok's number, then I can think of coming over," Yoongi said, feigning contemplation. Jimin smirked. "Oh, so you're somewhat interested in him?" Jimin teased, prompting a nervous laugh from Yoongi. "No!" Yoongi replied, and Jimin's smirk widened.

"Okay, I'll text you his phone number. Now, come over."

"Yeah, oka—"

"Taehyung?" Jimin interrupted upon spotting Beta in the mansion. "Okay, hyung, bye now!" Jimin hung up abruptly, leaving Yoongi no chance to respond.

"Taehyungie!"

"Jiminie!"

Both extended their arms and rushed towards each other, reminiscent of a scene from a K-drama where characters reunite after a prolonged separation. Jungkook and Kiwoo, initially immersed in their discussion about Bora, turned to witness the heartfelt reunion.

Taehyung and Jimin embraced, their smiles capturing the joy of the moment. Jungkook and Kiwoo observed with bemused expressions. Uncomfortable with Taetae hyung's closeness to someone other than his superhero, Kiwoo tugged on Jungkook's coat, handing the cat to him. Jungkook, wearing a mildly disgusted expression, set the cat down. "Go away! You dirty cat!" he exclaimed, but Bora sauntered away with indifference.

Taehyung and Jimin gently pulled away, creating a brief space between them. "I missed you, Chim!" Taehyung chirped, evoking a joyous jump from Jimin, reminiscent of a five-year-old reuniting with his mother after an extended absence. "I missed you too, Tae," replied Taehyung, their attention diverted to a child approaching them.

"Taetae hyung!" Kiwoo exclaimed, extending grabby hands toward Taehyung, who eventually scooped him up. Kiwoo embraced Taehyung tightly, leaving Jimin momentarily puzzled. "Kiwoo-ah! What happened?" Taehyung inquired as Kiwoo released the hug and turned to Jimin.

"This is my hyung! Only I can hug him," Kiwoo declared, embracing Taehyung again, drawing a chuckle from Taehyung. Jimin chuckled at the boy's endearing nature, covering his mouth, while Jungkook simply rolled his eyes. "Jimin, don't mind him. He's just like that," Taehyung reassured, and Jimin nodded. "It's fine, Tae. He's adorable."

"Kiwoo-ah! Come on! Be a good boy and introduce yourself," Taehyung urged, giving Kiwoo's back a gentle pat. Kiwoo turned to Jimin once more. "Hi, I'm Kiwoo," he said, extending his hand to Jimin, who greeted him with a warm smile. "Hey, Kiwoo! I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you," Jimin responded, shaking the kid's hand, eliciting giggles from Kiwoo. "He's cute. I like you, Jimin hyung." Kiwoo clapped his hands, and both shared wide smiles.

"Taetae hyung! Can I play with Bora?" Kiwoo asked with an adorable pout, and Taehyung nodded, gently placing him on the floor. "Yes, of course!" Kiwoo happily jumped and scampered off to find the cat.

Jungkook ambled towards the couch, taking a seat with a sigh. Taehyung looked perplexed. "Aren't you going to the office today?" he asked, joining Jungkook on the couch. "It's already afternoon, so I guess," Jungkook replied lazily, retrieving his phone from his pocket.

"Wow! Am I dreaming? I mean, the soon-to-be CEO of Jeon Empire is taking a day off from the office. Sounds like a dream!" Jimin teased, and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up, midget! It's not like I'm taking a break for the first time." Ignoring him, Jimin moved to sit next to Taehyung.

Jimin winced as he settled onto the couch, drawing a furrowed brow from Taehyung. Concern etched Taehyung's face as he asked, "Jimin, are you okay?" Jimin shot a glance at Jungkook, who sported an unusual smirk, pretending to be engrossed in his phone. Taehyung, puzzled by Jimin's gaze toward Jungkook, pressed for an explanation.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung inquired, his confusion evident. "It's nothing, Taehyung. I'm fine," Jimin replied with a forced smile. Taehyung, though skeptical, nodded in response. Suddenly, Taehyung's realization hit him, and his eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook with surprise. "Did you guys—" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence as Jungkook cut him off. "Yes, we did!"

"Oh my god! Really?" Taehyung exclaimed happily, momentarily springing up on the couch. Jimin's cheeks reddened as he fidgeted with his fingers, avoiding eye contact. Jungkook chuckled, "Taehyung, you're the first guy who's excited about his boyfriend being with another man."

Taehyung playfully nudged Jungkook's shoulder. "Keep it down! Kiwoo is still around." At that moment, Kiwoo rushed towards them with a bright smile. "Hyung! I heard my name, what's going on?" he asked excitedly, lightly jumping. "Nothing, Woo. We were just talking," Taehyung attempted to cover up, while Jimin and Jungkook struggled to contain their laughter.

"Okay! Taetae hyung, I'm hungry," Kiwoo declared with a pout. "Then let's go out and eat. Are you guys fine with that?" Taehyung asked the two, who simply shrugged. "Sure! What do you want to eat, Kiwoo?" Jungkook inquired, and Kiwoo pretended to ponder, looking upwards. "Umm, pizza?" he suggested, earning a smile from Jungkook. "Okay!"

"Tae, actually, I was talking to Yoongi hyung earlier, and he mentioned he's coming over. Is it okay if we wait for him too?" Jimin asked, and Taehyung smiled. "Sure!"

*

Yoongi joined them, and collectively, they decided to head to a restaurant for lunch. Kiwoo, filled with excitement, leaped out of the car as Jungkook parked in front of the establishment. The others followed suit, making their way inside. Jungkook excused himself from the table after receiving a call.

Kiwoo's eyes twinkled as he regarded Yoongi, finding him irresistibly cute. Without warning, he poked Yoongi's cheek, eliciting surprise. "You're cute, just like Bora," Kiwoo giggled to himself, and Yoongi's eyes widened. Suppressing laughter, Jimin and Taehyung exchanged amused glances. Jungkook returned, taking a seat next to Yoongi and across from Jimin and Taehyung.

"What's up, dude? You look like someone just called you a cat or something," Jungkook chuckled lightly, glancing at Yoongi. Jimin and Taehyung couldn't contain their laughter, leaving Yoongi to roll his eyes while Jungkook appeared bewildered by the amusement.

The waiter approached to take their orders. "We'll have three orders of spicy fire noodles and a pizza, please," Jungkook ordered for three, earning an annoyed look from Jimin who had plans to order for himself but decided otherwise. "I'll go with sandwiches and ramyeon," Yoongi ordered, and the waiter jotted down their choices before departing.

"Why did you order for me, idiot?!" Jimin questioned, clearly annoyed, while Jungkook sported a wide smirk. "Why? Can't you handle spicy food?"

"I can, but—"

"No, you can't! I saw you opting for meatballs instead of fried chicken that day."

"Which day?! I don't remember!"

"Enough! I know you can't handle spice, that's why you're refusing the spicy noodles. There's no shame in it, so why not just accept it?"

"But why order spicy noodles for me if you knew I couldn't eat them?!"

"Because I wanted you to face it."

"But I'm not facing it now, am I?! I can handle spicy food. It's nothing to me. Okay?"

While Jimin and Jungkook engaged in their banter over noodles, Taehyung and Yoongi exchanged glances with slightly annoyed expressions. The attention they were attracting from other diners, who observed with curious expressions, was not particularly enjoyable.

Jimin eyed his portion of spicy noodles, the unmistakable scent of heat wafting through the air, threatening to induce nausea. Despite the sensory onslaught, he managed to compose himself. Catching Jimin's expression, Jungkook smirked. "Hey, midget! How about a competition?" Jungkook proposed, his smirk widening, and Jimin scoffed. "What?"

"The one who finishes a whole plate of spicy noodles first wins..." Jungkook paused, feigning contemplation. "Fifty dollars," Yoongi interjected as he swallowed a bite of his sandwich. Jungkook shook his head, a devilish smirk gracing his handsome face. "Hundred dollars," Taehyung chimed in, surprising his boyfriend. Jungkook dismissed it with another shake of his head.

"Five hundred thousand billion dollars!" A voice interrupted, and they turned to find Kiwoo, munching on a pizza slice, looking adorable. Yoongi choked on his food, and Jungkook's eyes widened. "No, Kiwoo!" he quickly intervened. He wouldn't waste billions on a mere challenge. "It's ten thousand dollars!" Jungkook declared with a smirk.

Jimin's eyes widened in surprise, his mouth hanging open. "Are you kidding me?! Ten thousand?" Jimin incredulously asked. "Dude, tell me you're joking?" Yoongi added.

"No, I'm not joking. And this is just between me and Jimin. Whoever wins gets ten thousand dollars from the loser. Okay?" Jungkook clarified, raising a brow at Jimin, who gulped nervously. Jimin glanced at Yoongi, receiving a thumbs-up, encouraging him to accept the challenge. He knew he couldn't handle spicy food and might end up throwing up, but he didn't want to lose without trying.

He smirked back at Jungkook. "Okay, Mister Jeon," he said, eliciting cheers from Yoongi and Kiwoo. Meanwhile, Taehyung remained unfazed, seemingly uninterested. The other restaurant patrons exchanged confused and amused glances, but the group paid them no mind.

"Okay! Are you guys ready?" Yoongi asked, assuming the role of the umpire. Both nodded, clutching their chopsticks tightly. Jungkook shot an intense smirk at Jimin, who reciprocated with a challenging look. "The atmosphere is so tense, so I'm going to record this challenge on my cellphone," Yoongi announced, starting to record the duo.

"Come on! Why are you guys so serious? It's like you're filming a spicy noodle challenge for a YouTube video," Taehyung remarked with a roll of his eyes.

"Yes, we are!" Jimin and Jungkook responded in unison, turning to look at Taehyung simultaneously before redirecting their attention back to each other. Taehyung sighed heavily, distancing his chair from them, pretending not to associate with these individuals engaged in a foolish challenge for a YouTube video.

"Okay, one, two, three, Go!" Yoongi's announcement marked the commencement of the fiery noodle challenge, with both competitors diving into their plates as if starved animals. Kiwoo and Yoongi observed with anticipation, eager to crown a winner.

"Superhero! I know you'll win," Kiwoo cheered for Jungkook, who responded with a grin directed at Jimin. In return, Jimin merely rolled his eyes, confronting the initial wave of spiciness with each bite.

Jimin's rhythmic inhalations and exhalations accompanied the swift movement of his hand in front of his mouth. Jungkook's smirk widened, witnessing Jimin's face transition into various shades of red, accompanied by audible hisses after a single bite. "Come on, Jimin! I know you can do it! Come on, Chim," Yoongi spurred his friend on, receiving a nod as Jimin soldiered on.

As Jimin persisted, the toll of the spicy noodles became evident. Intermittent pauses allowed him to catch his breath and release the scorching heat accumulated in his mouth. In contrast, Jungkook devoured the noodles effortlessly, his mastery of the challenge apparent. Though impressed, Jimin kept his admiration to himself. Kiwoo and Yoongi, now engrossed in their own meals, diverted their attention from the ongoing contest. Taehyung, meanwhile, skillfully feigned ignorance.

"Just accept that you can't eat it anymore, and I'll stop the challenge," Jungkook suggested, observing Jimin's reddened face and sweaty forehead. "Shut up! I'm not going to accept it. And yes, I can eat it," Jimin retorted, coughing slightly. Jungkook handed him a glass of water with concern evident in his voice. "Drink water. Your face doesn't look nice," he urged.

"So, you want me to drink water so that I won't be able to finish the noodles, and you win the challenge? Hell no!" Jimin snapped back, defiantly taking another bite. "It's not like that—" Jungkook attempted to clarify, but Jimin interrupted, covering his mouth, abruptly standing up, and running away.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi inquired, concerned by Jimin's sudden departure. Jungkook turned to Yoongi, sighing in response. "I don't know. He acted like he was about to vomit," Jungkook explained with a casual shrug.

Taehyung's attention now fixated on the unfolding scenario. "He vomited?!" he exclaimed, drawing the puzzled gazes of those nearby. "Geez, Taehyung! Why are you shouting? And yes, he left as if he was going to vomit, judging by his expression," Jungkook replied.

"He vomited, Jungkook?!" Taehyung shouted again, indifferent to the surrounding audience. Yoongi and Kiwoo exchanged puzzled glances. "He vomited! You know what that means! Think, dumbo!" Taehyung urged, prompting Jungkook to register the realization.

"What are you talk—" Jungkook's eyes widened as the implication sank in. He swiftly stood up from his chair, reacting to the revelation.

Jungkook didn't hesitate, immediately following Taehyung into the bathroom. Yoongi, left puzzled, watched their abrupt departure. "What's going on?" His attention then shifted to Kiwoo, who giggled from his chair, eyes fixed on the direction where the two had hastily retreated.

"Why are they running, Meow Uncle?" Kiwoo inquired of Yoongi, who scoffed at the nickname. "Don't call me that, okay, kid?" Attempting to assert some authority, Yoongi aimed to evoke a bit of fear, but Kiwoo responded with unrestrained laughter.

Rolling his eyes, Yoongi remarked, "Why aren't you scared of me, kid? I'm an alpha."

Kiwoo pouted, firing back, "So, what?! I'm an alpha too."

"Yeah, but you're just a kid, kid."

Inside the bathroom, Taehyung and Jungkook discovered Jimin hunched over the sink, dealing with the aftermath of the spicy noodles. As Jimin rinsed his face, he turned to find Taehyung and Jungkook standing there. Jimin furrowed his brows.

"What are you guys doing here?" he inquired, to which the two responded with wide smiles, spontaneously hugging each other. "What's going on here? If you guys wanted to hug, you could have done it outside. Why put on a show for me to watch?"

Taehyung and Jungkook separated, and Taehyung asked excitedly, "You vomited, Jimin?" Jimin made a weird face but nodded briefly. "He vomited, Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed, and Jungkook nodded with a wide smile as they hugged again. "Yes, he vomited, Taehyung!"

"Hey, Guys! What's wrong with you two?"

"Jimin, you just threw up!"

"So, what? Why are you guys so happy about it?"

"Means you're pregnant, Jimin," Jungkook announced, leaving Jimin wide-eyed in surprise. His mouth hung open as he stared at the two with disbelief. "What?"

"Yes, Jimin! You are pregnant! Oh my god. I'm so happy," Taehyung said, jumping with joy.

"Guys! I'm not pregnant. What makes you think I'm pregnant? I'm not!" Jimin exclaimed, and Taehyung shook his head. "Yes, you are, Jimin. You just threw up. That's the sign."

"I know, but this is not because I'm pregnant. I told you I can't eat spicy food, and it's because of that. I'm not pregnant, guys," Jimin explained. Taehyung's smile dropped, and Jimin regretted altering the mood, considering how happy Taehyung had been moments ago. "I-I mean, not yet. But I'll be soon. Okay?"

"How can you be sure this is because of food only and not because you're pregnant?" Jungkook asked skeptically, and Jimin sighed. "Because I can't feel anything. I can't feel I'm pregnant yet."

"This is just the beginning, Jiminie. It's not essential for you to feel it," Taehyung reassured, and Jungkook nodded in agreement. "Okay, if you say so. But there's still a possibility it's because of the spicy noodles because I know I can't tolerate spicy food."

*

Hope you guys liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.8K 19
Jeon Jungkook was used to getting whatever he wanted since the day he was born.His father would make sure to give him everything because that was the...
535K 33.4K 81
In this world, werewolves exist in packs to protect and breed to expand their kingdom. What will happen when a boy met someone for the first time an...
508K 22.5K 15
[COMPLETED] in which Jeon Jungkook an alpha has lost all hopes of finding his mate.he believed he will be forever alone as he was blessed with the gi...
252K 19.7K 53
Trilogy #1 In the werewolf society, Alphas are the most dominant ones, they are the ones who dominate, they are the ones who lead. Sigmas, on the ot...