๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ ๐†๐จ๐ฅ๐| ๐—†๐—‚๐—€๏ฟฝ...

By -cosmixs

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–พ๐—’๐–พ๐—Œ.... "๐—๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—†...๐—‚ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—‡๐–พ๐—๏ฟฝ... More

๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ ๐'๐†๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐’๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐„๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐จ
๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š ๐Š๐š๐ข ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ
๐Œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ƒ๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐’๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ˆ๐ง
๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐‹๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž
๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐๐จ ๐Œ๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐•๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐Œ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ ๐ข-๐ƒ๐จ
๐Ž๐›๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐จ๐, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ž๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐•๐š๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง๐
๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐จ ๐…๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ
๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐ญ
๐Š๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ฌ
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ?
๐ˆ ๐๐ž๐ž๐ ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐“๐จ๐จ ๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž
๐†๐จ๐จ๐๐›๐ฒ๐ž...
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„

๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐›๐ซ๐š

7.1K 244 423
By -cosmixs

The next day Asteria got dressed in her gi, but she felt off. She didn't like how she felt when she wore it, she didn't like what Cobra Kai had turn into.

She shook it off and walked down to the dojo and opened the door and heard Mitch gloat about how they beat up Miyagi-Do. "Man, it was so sick! Tory was just kickin' ass-I-I took care of Chris-Oh! And Hawk got that beta Demitri in an arm bar like Chris Jericho and just" Mitch made a sound imitating a bone breaking. "Cold blooded! No mercy!" He said and Asteria scoffed walking in the mat.

As she stood in the back, she saw Hawk and Tory talking. She felt awkward seeing Tory, she didn't know what to do. Should she say hi? Be nice? Be mean? Asteria was infuriated with Cobra Kai and Tory, but she still wanted to believe they had good in them.

She heard the bell ring as she saw a group of new kids walk in. She felt her heart drop as she saw Kyler and his friend walk in. "Class, welcome our new students." Kreese said walking in.

Asteria saw Mitch walk up to Kyler and Brucks. "I think I'm gonna call you guys...Chodenose and Taintbreath" Mitch said.

"What the hell did you just say?" Kyler said walking up to him.

"Oh uh, nothing. It's just a thing we do around here sometimes" Mitch said nervously as Kyler made him flinch.

Kyler looked around and saw Asteria and smirked. She felt a shiver go through her spine and she looked away. "Everyone fall in" Kreese said and everyone for in their spots.

Kyler stood behind Asteria and she felt his eyes on her. She tried to ignore him, but she heard the faint whispers he said to Brucks. "Joining Cobra Kai is a privilege. It's not a gift.  Which is why our recruits much may earn their positions in this dojo. Prepare yourself for combat. Only the strong will survive" Kreese said and Asteria flipped Kyler and Brucks off as her hands were behind her back.

"Class! Prepare for combat!" Kreese yelled as the kids stood around the mat.

"Holy shit! You remember! Look? It's the kid with the lip!" Kyler said to Hawk. Asteria looked over to her left and balled up her fists. "Yo' I though he moved" Kyler said.

"Oh, shit, you're right!" Brucks said and the began freaking out. "The hair kinda distracts you from it" He said and Hawk touched his lip looking away and made eye contact with her. She looked away and faced the front.

"Alright class! Let the games begin." Kreese said and looked around the room. "You" He said pointing at Kyler.

As he walked to the middle of the mat, Brucks began hyping him up. Kreese chuckled and turned around and faced Mitch. "You" He said and Mitch walked up the Kyler as they got ready to fight.

"Ready? Ai" Kreese said and Mitch did a front kick to Kyler's face making him get a point. They got ready again and this time as Mitch threw punches and kicks, Kyler dodged them all and took down Mitch and had him in a head lock on the ground.

Mitch tapped out and Kyler let him go and stood up. "Finish him" Kreese said and Kyler didn't hesitate as he grabbed Mitch's gi and punched him in the face.

The kids oohed and stuff, and Brucks congratulated Kyler as Mitch got up and limped to his spot, but was stoped by Kreese. "Where you going?" He asked.

"To my spot" Mitch said.

"You lost to an untrained fighter. He's going to take your spot on the team" Kreese said and Asteria looked at Kyler who was smiling.

"Like what you see buttercup?" Kyler asked making Asteria fake gag and look away.

"Sensei" Hawk said walking a little forwards. "Assface has been loyal to the dojo" He said.

"I'm afraid he's not...Cobra Kai material" Kreese said. "I told you, only the strong will survive" He finished.

"Asteria Luna! You're next" Kreese said and Asteria walked up to the mat. "And you" He said pointing to a girl with short hair.

The two faced each other and got ready. "Ai" Kreese said. The girl threw a punch and Asteria caught her arm and pulled her close, but the girl pulled away and got out of the grip.

She punched again, but Asteria dodged and she punched again, but Asteria ducked to the ground and kicked her shin making her leg bend and hit the floor and Asteria kicked her face and stood up and contemplated on wether or not she should give her one last hit to the face.

She lost her mental battle and gave one last kick to the face, but not to hard, just enough that it would satisfy Kreese.

"You chipped my tooth bitch" The girl said and Asteria shrugged her shoulders acting like she didn't care and the girl stood up.

"Good job, Luna" Kreese said to her and then turned to the girl. "You know the drill. Off the mat" He said and she gave a glare to Asteria who just walked to her spot.

"Damn girl. You see that?" Brucks said to Asteria who made a face and Kyler stared her down along with Brucks.

"You. Big boy" Kreese said seeing the interaction.

"Oh, yeah! All right, who's going down next?" Brucks said walking onto the mat with confidence.

"He's mine" Hawk said and walked up to him and Asteria saw the look he had.

"Get him, Lip" Kyler said and Asteria scoffed at him.

The two eyed each other and Hawk took of his shirt. Kreese motioned for the flag guy to put them down. No point system.

Hawk went for it and kicked him in the face hard. The two began fighting and Hawk got in most of the hits, Brucks barley even got a scratch on Hawk.

"Okay, stop, I'm done" Brucks said catching his breath and blood came out of his nose and mouth. Asteria gasped lightly as she saw Hawk tackle him down to the ground.

"Finish him-" Kreese couldn't even finish because Hawk got on top of Brucks and began punching him so many times.

Asteria flinched every time Hawk would punch his face. She saw him go insane, he didn't even think. Asteria couldn't look away as she saw that her best friend, the guy who loved her, the guy who would have done anything for her, slowly fade away.

Eli was gone.

Asteria was scared of him for the first time in her life.

Hawk got off of him and Brucks was laying on the ground and Hawk walked over to Kyler and stared him down before standing next to a frightened Asteria. As Hawk stood next to her, she did something that she would have never done in her life. She slightly moved away and stood closer to Kyler.

"All right class, I think we can call it a day. Somebody pick him up" Kreese said and walked off.

The kids disbanded and Asteria stood still in her spot. "Hey" She heard Tory said and she flinched hard and Tory's heart dropped. "Star, you okay?" She asked and Asteria nodded.

"Y-yeah, uh, I'm gonna go" She said and took off her belt and went to Kreese's office.

"Miss Luna. Why do you have your belt in your hand" He asked looking up from his newspaper.

"I uh...I wanna quit" She said quietly, still shaken up.

"Why's that? You're a natural Cobra. We need you" He said—hiding the desperation in his voice.

"No. I, I don't think I'm fit anymore. I think I have too much mercy for people" She explained and put the belt on the table.

"I must say. I didn't take you as a quitter." He said standing up walking towards her.

"I'm no quitter. I just know that what you're teaching—no mercy for anyone—is bullshit. We all need mercy. It's what makes us human" Asteria said with a fire in her eyes.

"Mercy is for the weak." He said strongly.

"Mercy is for people have human decency. You just don't have any, and I feel sorry for you." Asteria said making eye contact with him. She could have sworn she saw some sadness flash his eyes, but it went away quickly and was back to his normal hardness.

"Get out of my office Luna." He said in a low voice.

"Gladly" She said and dropped her belt on the floor and walked out.

"Hey Asteria-"

"Shut it Kyler" She said to him as he called her out. She went home and changed into baggy high waisted blue jeans that she cuffed, a tan colored laced bralette and she put on a brown corduroy jacket.

As she was putting on her tan boots she got a text from Miguel.

Miggy diggy
Heyyyyy meet me and Sensei at the art museum

Astroid
Ummm okay? Weirdo

Miggy diggy
You love me

Astroid
No comment
Omw

When she arrived at the museum she found Miguel and Johnny. "So what are we doing here? You people hate art museums" Asteria said as they walked in.

"Sensei wants to impress a girl and I'm helping him" Miguel explained as Johnny was pushing him around.

"Ahh that makes more sense" She said and they went looking around as they stoped at many paintings and took pictures of Johnny next to them—looking at them—trying to act like he enjoys it.

They stoped at one and Johnny began to touch it. "No, no, no, no don't touch it!" Asteria warned and Johnny looked at them confused.

"Sir, excuse me?" A guard asked.

"Wha...yeah, sorry. Didn't know" Johnny said making the two kids laugh.

They went out of the museum and went to a place where there was a wall pained with rainbow wings and Johnny posed infront of it while Miguel took pictures and Asteria laughed her ass off at her Sensei.

"This is gold" Asteria said through her laughs and the next place they stoped at was a shushi restaurant.

Johnny sat alone across the two lovebirds as they ordered a Dragon Roll and some California rolls. Asteria began eating her California roll with her chopsticks and she watched as Johnny grabbed one and stabbed it into one of the dragon rolls.

"That's one way to do it" Miguel said.

"Ew, what the hell is this?" Johnny asked after he smelled it.

"It's a dragon roll. So basically, you have some fresh avocado, some chopped up cucumber, some snow crab and unagi on top" Miguel explained.

"I've taught you well" Asteria said smiling and patted his shoulder.

"What 'Unagi'?" Johnny asked confused.

"Yeah, it's fresh water eel" Asteria answered.

"Eel? People actually eat that crap?" Johnny asked and Asteria rolled her eyes as she took another California roll in her mouth.

"It's very popular-just have an open mind" Miguel said dismissing the topic.

"All right. Just take the picture, ready?" Johnny said and Miguel took out his phone.

"Yeah" Miguel mumbled and Johnny posed awkwardly. "Yeah..just Yeah" Miguel said to his Sensei as he took a bit out of the sushi.

"Yup, there we go. All right" Asteria said sarcastically.

"Mmm!" Johnny faked.

"Okay. Okay, yup got it" Miguel said as he stoped taking pictures

"Go it?" Johnny asked with sushi in his mouth.

"Yup" He did and Johnny spit out the dragon roll making Asteria and Miguel look at him weirdly.

"All right, I'm gonna go wash my moth out. You want that?" He asked.

"Uh, no not anymore" Miguel said and Johnny walked off. Asteria held up her chopsticks to him and it had a sushi roll on it. He looked at her and she raised an eyebrow.

He chuckled and ate it. As he did, some of the soy sauce fell into her jeans. "Damn it" She said looking down and put her utensils on the plate.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Miguel apologized quickly.

"No, it's fine. I'm gonna go clean this up-or try to" She said quickly and kissed his cheek and left to the bathroom.

As Miguel waited there Tory saw him. "Miguel?" She asked.

"Tory" He said in surprise.

"How'd you know I worked here?" She asked readjusting her bag in her shoulder.

"I-I didn't. I thought you worked at the roller rink" He said to her.

"No, that's at night." She corrected. "I gotta work two jobs now. Moms not doing well" She explained.

"I'm sorry" Miguel said.

"No I'm sorry" She said quickly and sat in Johnny's chair. "I know I should've come to see you, I just didn't know how to help" She said.

"So you did nothing?" He asked sadly and didn't even look at her.

"I felt guilty about everything. But we're doing everything we can to get back at Miyagi-Do for what they did. It's like Sensei Kreese says. 'If one of us get hurt. We all get hurt'" She stated.

"No one else got hurt Tory. I'm the one in a wheelchair" Miguel stated.

"Yeah, I just meant—"

"Yeah. I know what you meant" He stoped her nicely. "I never cared about Miyagi-Do. Or Kreese—I cared about our friendship and Asteria and I" He explained and Tory's protective mode of Asteria came out.

"Did you? Or did you only go out with her to get Sam's attention" She said and Miguel felt hurt.

"Is that really what you think?" He asked.

"Asteria told me everything. From the confession, to her seeing you and Sam. To you trying to act like it didn't happen. Asteria is like a sister to me. I didn't have a choice" Tory explained as she felt tears build up in her eyes, remembering the pain in Asteria's voice.

"Yes, yes did Tory! I know you're helping your mom, but..." Miguel paused. "You need help" He said.

She scoffed. "You think I'm crazy?" She asked in disbelief.

"No, I didn't say that" Miguel said, but she brushed it off.

"No, that's okay. Everyone does. I don't give a shit. All the matters is who wins in the end. Nice seeing you" She said angrily and walked inside leaving Miguel feel guilty.

Asteria gave up and walked out and saw Tory walk by. "Hey Star" Tory acknowledged, but walked away to quickly, so Asteria couldn't say anything.

Asteria walked out to their table and saw Miguel looking sad. She took her seat and leaned her head to the side trying to see his face. "Hey" She chuckled. "What's wrong?" She asked.

He looked up at her with guilt painting his face. She looked at him confused and he touched her right shoulder and made the jacket come off. "What are you doing?" She asked and his fingers trailed her scars.

"I'm so sorry" He said softly as he looked at them and retracted his hand. "If I didn't-"

"Hey, hey, hey. Let's not talk about that right now" She said quickly and moved her shoulder up to make her jacket rest on her shoulder again.

"We have to at some point" He admitted looking at her.

"We do. But right now, let's focus on getting you to walk again, then we'll talk, okay?" She asked and he nodded.

The three went back to Johnny's place and Johnny had Miguel in some sort of contraption making him look like a teenage baby. Asteria laughed and Miguel looked at her.

"What're you laughing about?" He asked.

"You" She simply said and laughed some more as Miguel rolled his eyes.

"Ready?" Johnny asked as Asteria calmed down.

"Yup" Miguel said and Johnny let go of the rope as Miguel fell to the ground.

"Focus!" Johnny said and pulled him back up as Miguel groaned. "Oh come on, this is worse than yesterday. You aren't even trying. What's the problem? Saw your ex best friend who didn't visit you. Big deal" Johnny said and Miguel looked at him.

"Big deal? Dude, look at you. We spent all day doing bullshit for your ex. Trying to make you look like someone you're not." Miguel ranted and looked away.

Asteria stood there shocked and felt unplaced. "All right, you done with your little hissy fit, or are you just giving up?" Johnny asked.

"No, you are" Miguel mumbled.

"What'd you say?" Johnny asked.

"You're the one giving up." Miguel said loudly.

"I don't know—"

"Quiet!" Miguel yelled making Asteria flinch and Johnny stop talking. "You let Kreese take your dojo. You let Hawk, Tory, and everyone else think you're weak." Miguel yelled and Johnny stepped forward making Miguel touch the ground.

"Because it was a mistake to begin with. I should've never brought back Cobra Kai, look what happened" Johnny said pointing a finger to Mobile and Asteria looked at the two then down.

Miguel was standing. "What happened is you helped a bunch of people and then walks es aaay like a pussy" Miguel spat. "You're a senses. It's who you are. If you can't see that you're blind" Miguel said calmly.

"No, you both are blind" Asteria scoffed out and the two looked at her.

"What?" Miguel asked and she looked down at his legs and the two followed. "Woah" Miguel said and gasped. "Am I doing it?" Miguel asked.

"You're doing it" Johnny assured.

"Holy shit! I'm doing it" Miguel said happily.

"You're doing it!" Johnny said and the two hugged and Asteria watched the two share joy.

The two let go and Miguel looked at Asteria. She walked up to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped her around his neck.

He hurried his face in her neck and they laughed. "I can hug your properly now" He mumbled.

"Yeah, you can. But any hugs from you are proper" She said smiling.

At least one positive thing came out today.

Bruh I'm so dumb sometimes, idk why I forgot Asterias sexuality. Clarification, Asteria Luna-Santiago is Pansexual, idk why I said she was bi, I just thought I said she was, I was wrong, that's a different OC that I'm working on in a book in my drafts, but sorry for giving the wrong information, Asteria is Pan not bisexual, sorry again yal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 4.5K 28
-๐’๐„๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ แถœแต’แต‡สณแตƒ แตแตƒโฑ ...
79K 3K 88
"๐™Ž๐™š๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
26.6K 863 19
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ Demetri x f! Reader ...
76K 1.2K 29
๐™ด๐šก๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š™๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šœ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š‘๐š๐š˜๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐šŠ๐š—๐š, ๐šœ๐šž๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šŸ๐šŽ...