Stop | HyunIn

By knzhgts

Hyunjin is a heartless bully, who doesn't consider anyone a friend. Jeongin is just one quiet student, who d... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
THE END!!!
New book!

19

6K 272 445
By knzhgts

Hyunjin walked out of school, hand in hand with ChaeRin, regretting his agreement to take her out on a date. In less than a week, she'd managed to come up with about a hundred nicknames for Hyunjin, which he didn't even think was possible. 

In the crowd of students, Hyunjin noticed Jeongin. He watched Jeongin walk over to a car, with a smiling, good looking guy was stood. Hyunjin almost bumped into someone as he saw Jeongin hug that guy. Was that his boyfriend? No, it couldn't be. It was probably just a friend, right? But Hyunjin couldn't shake the fact that the guy being Jeongin's boyfriend was a possibility. 

ChaeRin dragged him to a cafe, which Hyunjin recognised immediately to be Jeongin's favourite cafe. He suddenly remembered all the times Jeongin would take him there during high school and, for some reason, he was hesitant to go in. Of course, he was dragged in anyways. 

As he sat down, he tried paying attention to ChaeRin's constant talking but just couldn't focus. Every bit of him would rather be somewhere else. He found his mind drifting off to the many memories he and Jeongin had made in this place, until he was snapped out of it by the staff trying to take his order. Without realising, he ended up ordering Jeongin's favourites. Oh well, he wasn't going to eat it anyways because ChaeRin was. Every time they went anywhere, she'd order barely anything, only to end up eating Hyunjin's food. 

"...Come on, do you really think Hyunjin asked that girl out because he hates you?"

Hyunjin's ears perked up when he heard his own name being said at another table. 

"I think he did it because he cares. Otherwise, why would he go after the girl that tore you two apart? It makes sense."

He looked up and saw that it was Jeongin sitting at that table. He was with that handsome man from before. What were they talking about? Suddenly, Jeongin looked up and they accidentally made eye contact. Hyunjin froze, but Jeongin looked away quickly, pretending that he hadn't seen anyone. Why was it that, in that one second, it felt as though everything stopped? 

ChaeRin noticed that Hyunjin wasn't paying her his full attention and called him by one of the horrid nicknames she had for him. 

"Hyunnie bear~" She whined. "What's wrong?" 

"Huh? Oh, nothing." He smiled and she continued talking. Hyunjin was still deep in though, not bothered to listen to her pointless story about how she and another girl fell out after wearing the same thing to a party. 

He was more concerned with that guy who came with Jeongin. For some reason, he felt hurt that Jeongin brought another guy here. No, he was being dumb. It's not like Hyunjin was special to him or anything. But he still wanted to know who that guy was and why he had to be so damn handsome. 

Hyunjin spent a while contemplating whether or not to say something to Jeongin, but he just couldn't work up the courage and watched as the other guy placed his arm over Jeongin's shoulder and led him out and into his car. The whole Time Hyunjin wanted to jump up and say something but, he couldn't. He didn't know why but, he lost his immature confidence at that moment. 

Later on in the evening, Hyunjin met up with Minho. He didn't feel like being alone at home so he told Minho to meet him. Immediately, when he arrived, Minho could tell something was wrong with Hyunjin and was debating whether or not to ask. Eventually he did. 

"Whats wrong with you?" He asked, with no answer. "Ah, let me guess. Was it Jeongin?" 

"Shut up." Hyunjin said, as Minho laughed. 

"I'm serious, tell me what's up." 

"It's Jeongin, you're right." Hyunjin muttered. 

"Well, obviously!" Minho rolled his eyes. "What else would make you this upset?" 

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"  

"Come on, whenever you're like this it's because of him. Now hurry up and tell me before I get bored and leave." 

"It's... nothing. I just saw him today." Hyunjin said, quietly, realising that he was being stupid. 

"Oh my god, Hyunjin you did not make me come out of my warm home because you saw Jeongin today." Minho yelled, annoyed. 

"He was with someone else." Hyunjin continued. 

"Ooh, now we're getting somewhere." Minho smiled and leaned in, wanting more info.

"I don't know who he was. Jeongin was just with some guy." 

"And this bothers you becaaaause?" 

"I don't know!" Hyunjin's voice grew louder as he became more frustrated at himself for not knowing the answers. "I just didn't like the look of that guy." 

"Hyunjin, we both know that's not true." Minho raised a brow.

"Fine! I didn't like the fact that Jeongin was hanging out with some other guy!" Hyunjin stopped as he realised that he was jealous. He was jealous that there was this other handsome guy with Jeongin and not him.

When he looked back up, Minho was grinning like an idiot. 

"What?" 

"Do I have to spell it out for you?" Minho groaned.

"I get it! I'm jealous." Hyunjin sighed. 

"Thant's not what I- Gosh, you're an idiot." Minho facepalmed. "You like Jeongin."

"What do you..." Hyunjin trailed off as he began thinking. No way. Minho was crazy. Hyunjin can't like Jeongin; it's impossible. He was only ever Jeongin's friend. Nothing more. 

"Hyunjin." Minho's tone became more serious, which wasn't like him at all. "I don't mean it in a bad way. I'm serious. It's clear that you really do care about him." 

"Stop it." Hyunjin muttered, before getting up and walking off. He didn't want to hear anymore. Minho didn't know anything. Hyunjin couldn't be... he couldn't be gay.

After his talk with Chan it felt even more awkward seeing Hyunjin in school. He couldn't imagine that Hyunjin really cares about him. Ever since the day they fell out, Jeongin didn't feel as though Hyunjin ever cared about him. 

However, after talking with Chan, Jeongin felt more at ease and was back to being talkative and engaged with all his friends. Turns out he missed a lot more than he thought. 

Changbin and Felix had an argument over who knows what but now the lot of them were trying to fix their relationship. Jeongin felt especially bad because he didn't even realise what was going on around him and he should've cared more about his friends. How did he not notice that Changbin suddenly stopped joining them? Felix seemed miserable, making Jeongin feel even worse. 

Whilst Jeongin was alone in the corridor, Hyunjin approached him. Jengin tried to pretend he didn't notice, but Hyunjin didn't seem to care about that. He just grabbed Jeongin's wrist and lead him to the bathroom. 

"Hyunjin... what are you- let go of me!" Jeongin tried, as he always did, to free himself from Hyunjin's grip. Of course, he didn't succeed; he never did. 

Hyunjin let go of him as soon as they got to the bathroom. 

"Why did you do that?" Jeongin asked, rubbing his wrist gently. 

"Who were you with the other day in the cafe?" Hyunjin asked, his tone deadly serious. 

"Wha- why didn't you just ask me before? What was the point of dragging me all the way her-"

"Just answer the question." 

"He's just a friend... why?" Jeongin replied, frowning. Hyunjin looked more relaxed after he heard the word 'friend'. 

"I don't like him." Hyunjin muttered, steppng closer to Jeongin, who stepped further back, feeling rather intimidated. 

They continued like that until Jeongin's back hit the wall and there was just a tiny bit of space between them. Jeongin felt his heart racing. it was so loud he wouldn't be surprised if Hyunjin could hear it. He looked down, not wanting to make eye contact, but Hyunjin held Jeongin's chin with his index finger and thumb, tilting it up to face him. 

Jeongin swallowed as Hyunjin moved his face closer, almost closing the gap between their lips...

Another update for you guys! Thank you to everyone who's been reading this book and leaving positive comments. You guys motivate me so much to write more often 💜 I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 2.6K 65
Lee Minho. A guy with past traumas that will make him being mean to everyone. Even to his friends but they don't really care... Unlucky thats not the...
21.7K 793 15
Yang Jeongin, a little, gets transferred to a new school where he encounters a boy named Chan. Their first meeting didn't go quite well and also...Ch...
297K 15.8K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
167K 6.2K 67
[COMPLETED: UNEDITED VERSION!] Han Jisung, a sophomore in college. His living arrangement is a predicament he didn't anticipate, living with 7 other...