π™±πš’πš›πšπš‹πš›πšŠπš’πš—'𝚜 π™±πšŠπš‹οΏ½...

By AParselMouth

"πš‚πš˜ πš‘πš˜πš '𝚜 π™Όπš›. π™½πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜? π™ΉπšŠπš™πšŠπš—'𝚜 πš‘πšŽπšŠπš›πšπšπš‘πš›πš˜πš‹?" "π™³πšžπš–πš‹. πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš•πš’ 𝚍𝚞�... More

Prologue | Hate My Life
1 | The Guy in The Khakis
2 | Avocado Toast
3 | Just Maybe
4 | One True ΜΆLΜΆΜΆoΜΆΜΆΜΆvΜΆΜΆΜΆeΜΆ Friend
5 | Coffee Shops & Red Roses
6 | Haunting Memories
7 | Nice To Meet You, Soulmate
9 | Is This Falling?
10 | Sunsetz
11 | Diving In Head First
12 | Falling in Love
13 | I Love You (NSFW)
14 | Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
15 | Heart of Stone
16 | Like You Do
17 | Tired, Sad, and Caved In
18 | Meet Me in Hell
19 | In My Arms (NSFW)
20 | Blooming Once Again
21 | You & Me Song
23 | Ludicrously Beautiful (NSFW)

8 | Alleyways

182 12 36
By AParselMouth

"And since then I was known as Hawks and I wasn't allowed to tell anyone my name," Keigo said.

"Wow. That's a lot." I said. "You really went through all of that alone?"

He nodded.

"I'm sorry, Haw- I mean, Keigo." I held my arms out and he scooted closer to me. He wrapped his arms around me and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"Thank you for listening, chick. It means a lot. And I feel like there was so much weight lifted off my chest."

I smiled, still hugging my friend. "Oh, of course. I couldn't imagine. I at least had Hizashi and Shota." I said. "But you know, that just proves just how strong you really are."

"It's been hard keeping secrets like that. But I felt like I could trust you." He looked at me. "Hear this. You cannot. Cannot. Tell anyone."

I nodded. "I know. You have my word." I held his hand. He looked at me with thankfulness. I smiled. "Well, you told me about you."

"Chick, you don't have t-."

"No, it's fine. I promise. To be honest I think it's time I started talking about my past."

"If you're comfortable with it. I'm listening."

I took a deep breath, ready to dig up the terrible memories that lay in the darkest corners of my mind.

"When I was seven, I lost my dad. He died in a freak accident at his work." I looked down at my lap. "His body was mangled up in a metal grinder."

Hawks stared at me, with a face that I could only describe as petrified.

"My mother went missing four years after my youngest brother was born." I continued looking down. "She hasn't been found and her case was called off, she was presumed dead."

Keigo opened his arms, and I gratefully accepted his hug, burying my face into his chest. "When I was seventeen, our house was set on fire by someone. They still don't know who did it. The house was grounded, and my youngest brother died."

I replayed the memories like VHS tapes over and over again. They haunted me. They hurt me. The crying of my mother, and the roaring of the fire. I wanted to push them away. I didn't want those memories anymore.

"I'm so sorry," Keigo said. He stroked my hair slowly. I squeezed him a little tighter and he pulled me further into his lap. His wings held me like a cradle as I cried softly into his chest.

I must be the luckiest person in the world. To have Keigo as my friend. He's so caring. A little dim at times, but he's so kind. He's comforting. Not to mention... Attractive.

"Hey, why don't we finish the movie? You can stay here for as long as you'd like." Keigo rubbed my back. I nuzzled into him. He chuckled.

"I'm tired." I squeaked, and Keigo smiled. He picked me up bridal style and carried me up the stairs to the bedroom loft. "Is the carrying me part necessary?"

He set me down after he pulled the covers back. "It really is." He smiled and booped my nose.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "You're sure? I don't mind sleeping on the couch."

"You're a guest." He said. "What kind of host would I be if I let you sleep on the couch?"

I giggled happily. "Okay." I pulled the covers up to my chest. He flipped off the lights as he went back downstairs to the second floor.

I sighed.

He's so good to me. He's such a good friend.

༺♡༻

Soft morning light drifted in through the windows of the penthouse as I stirred, opening my eyes and yawning. I rubbed my eyes and threw the covers off of myself, swinging my feet over the edge and standing. It was 8:34 in the morning. I straightened my shirt and stepped down the stairs. I looked over to see Hawks still sleeping. He breathed deep and slow. He looked so relaxed and comfortable.

I happened to notice that his shirt was lifted up a bit, exposing a delicious v-line and his beautiful fair skin. I began staring unknowingly. I eventually snapped out of it and shook my head at myself.

I'm such a pervert...

I went and looked through Keigo's pantry and found that he didn't keep much food in the house. Since he was out so much I guess he didn't go grocery shopping that often.

Well, I'll go get some stuff then. Since Hawks added my print to his apartment I can come and go.

I wrote him a note so if he woke up while I was gone he wouldn't think I just left.

'Keigo I'm going to get some stuff for breakfast. Be back soon.

-Ruby <3'

༺♡༻

I pressed the button as the elevator closed. It flashed blue and the elevator welcomed me.

'Welcome, Ruby.'

It knew my name! That's cool.

The elevator dinged as I arrived on the fourteenth floor and the doors retracted, revealing Hawk's apartment again.

I went and put the groceries on the counter. I bought stuff for omelettes. Things like eggs, mushrooms, olives, cheese, bacon, and red bell peppers.

I looked through the cupboards and found a skillet. I put it on the electric stove and let it heat. While that heated up, I cracked four eggs and put them in a large bowl. I poured some milk in the bowl, sprinkled salt, pepper, and garlic powder into the bowl and whisked it. I fried up some hash browns in another pan.

I hummed the tune of a song called Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic. I poured the mixture into the skillet and it began hissing and sizzling. I fried up the bacon in a different pan and threw the other vegetables into the pan. Once both the omelettes were prepared, I went to wake Keigo up but I saw that he was missing from the couch.

I looked to the loft and didn't see him. That meant he was probably in the bathroom. I went to the door and found it was cracked open. I looked inside.

Keigo was standing at the sink, shirtless, washing his face. He was faced towards the mirror, which was out of his peripheral vision. I stood, watching like the little peeping Tom I am. He dried his face off and picked up his toothbrush. He squeezed some toothpaste on the brush and began brushing his teeth. His back was narrow and his shoulder blades were barley visible through his skin.

I backed away and knocked on the door respectfully. Keigo turned off the water and spit the froth into the sink. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and looked at me.

He was now facing me, and I got a fantastic view of his torso.

His chest showed prefectly sculpted pecs and his abs that were displayed in a six-pack. His skin was a nice even tone. No blotches of lighter or darker skin. He reached for the robe hanging on a hook by the mirror. He put it on and tied the sash. I was blushing furiously as he came out of the bathroom.

"Hey. I saw your note." He smiled. "Thanks."

"Oh, yeah, it's no problem." I was still blushing. Suddenly, a thought crossed my mind.

It's almost like we're dating. Then I paused. What? No, it's not! We're just friends! We're only friends.

I cleared my throat and handed him one of the plates. He smelled the food and his eyes lit up excitedly.

"Are you allergic to anything?"

"Yeah, peanuts, but I'm sure you didn't put them in an omelette." He laughed.

"No, then you should be fine to eat them." I smiled. "Tell me what you think."

He took a bite and immediately said, "Mmh! Wow. These are great."

"I'm glad you like them. Hizashi taught me how to cook, so I always take after him."

"Mm, mm, mm!" Keigo kept eating as I went to grab my plate. I sat with Keigo and at my breakfast with him.

Then it was off to patrol.

༺♡༻

As I fastened the strap on my heels, I looked in the mirror. I was wearing a red v-neck dress that had long sleeves and went down to the middle of my thigh. I had on pearl jewelry, and I had put on some makeup. It was a natural look with a light dust of red eyeshadow. And I also had bright red lipstick on.

I was having a night out with my girlies. Midnight, Mirko, Mt. Lady, Ryukyu, and I were going to a nightclub to have some fun. It had been a few months since we had a get-together like this, and I was excited.

For one: no men were going along.

And two: We were going to a high-class club. None of those slummy ones.

I smiled at my appearance and texted Midnight. Nemuri was my best friend. She and I went way back. Mic was friends with her when he was in high school. I met her and we just clicked.

Rumi was quite the woman. She was hardy, strong, and not to mention, hot as fuck. I found myself drooling over her the first time I met her. She was funny and kind to go along with her stunning good looks and her amazing quirk.

Yuu was also a dear friend. She liked to give me advice about guys. I knew she had more experience in the matter, so I always tried to take her word for it.

Ryuku was also a very pretty woman. She was normally more quiet than the others, but I found she likes interesting things like gardening and pretty much anything to do with botany.

Nemuri texted me back.

- - - - - - - - - -

Nemuri <3
Hey, I'm around the corner. Lock up and meet me out side gorgeous ;)

Me
Okay, let me feed Mogi and then I'll be out.

- - - - - - - - - -

I put some wet food in Mogi's bowl and he came running into the kitchen. I kissed his head and locked up the apartment.

I went out to the street in front of my apartment building where Nemuri was waiting. She had Yuu in the front and Rumi and Ryuku in the back. I sat in the middle since I was a bit smaller than the other girls. After all, I was only 5"4.

We drove for a while and eventually pulled up to the club. Nemuri got out first and led us inside. It was one of those fancy clubs that only let people in who are on a special list. The cliché ones from those old romance movies. Yuu pulled some strings and got us all a reservation.

We all walked into the club, strutting our stuff and ordering expensive drinks. I only had one. It was called Persephone's Elixir. It was a fruity pomegranate drink. I was a lightweight and I knew it, so that was the only drink I had. I didn't want to be bum-fuck drunk at a club on a Friday night in the middle of the city.

"So, Ruby..." Yuu began the conversation. "What's up with you and Hawks?"

"Yeah... You guys have been hanging out like... A lot." Nemuri added.

"What do you guys mean? We're friends. We hang out." I said sipping my drink nervously. I knew what they meant. Any they were right! It did look like we were dating. We went to each other's places, we got food on the regular, and we even kissed. Granted, I didn't take it too well.

"Oh, baby, we know there's something more. There's gotta be. I mean have you seen the way he looks at you? That boy has the hots for you and you can't see it?" Rumi gasped.

"I mean... No... We just... Well," I paused, and tapped the side of my drink nervously. "Well, he kissed me the other day..."

"WHAT?" They all said in unison.

"𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝙸 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊... 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝..."

----- • -----

Vote if you enjoyed, please. It helps the story reach more people who like this content. Thank you for reading. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.3K 129
Puppet's quirk is limited due to laws and she just wants to be able to use it to her hearts content, so she is part of the League of Villains. She ge...
72.8K 3.3K 25
Ever since Bakugo was young his life goal has been to become the number one hero. He's got it all: the quirk, the skill, the determination, etc. And...
227K 5.1K 66
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...
86.5K 3.4K 46
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...