Through the Awakening (Harry...

By NatalyCanez

SEQUEL TO THROUGH THE DARK :) Elizabeth Parker has suffered a great deal of pain and loss. Now, with the help... More

Prolouge
Important
1. Early morning and Mind Tricks
2. Welcome
3. Blood Line
Important :)
4. A Slightly Broken Promise
5. Need of a Change
6. Buddy Buddies
7. Okay?
8. Dull Experience
9. Inspiration
10. Courage
11. Friendly Gestured Grey Sweatshirt
12. Anxious Friends and Eavesdropping
13. Care or Don't Care
IMPORTANT :)
14. Snapping Necks
15. Unheard Messages
16. I Know
IMPORTANT :)
17. Teasing Tendencies
18. Classroom Shenanigans
19. Journal Recovery and Beach Time
20. Night Plans and Confusion
21. Shock on Many Levels
22. Work Day
23. Dinner Date
24. I Can't have Fun?
25. Good News, Bad News
26. The Truth with Tension
27. Forgiveness Struggle
28. Finally Clean
29. Just Stop
30. Interesting Conversation
31. Distant Voice
32. Losing Grip
33. Interruptions and Temptations
34. Game on
35. Drunk
36. A turn
37. Black and White
38. Things to Know
39. Annoyance
40. The Start of Something
41. Trouble
42. Panic and Anger
43. Panic and Anger Part 2
44. Healing and Forgiveness
45. Beautiful Confession
46. Starting Over
47. The Plan
Important! :)
48. Long Flight
49. Impressive
50. Insecure and Uneasy
51. Pool Games
52. Christmas Decorations
53. New York
Important!! :)
54. Indistinguishable Feelings
55.Calm
56. Hurry
57. Second first Date
Sometimes it all gets too much...
58.Night Changes
59.One Last Dance
60. Thank You
61. Good Question
62. Back and Forth
64. Anymore Questions?
65. Stay with me
66.Irresistible
67. Truly Madly Deeply
68.Never Stop
69. Appreciative Cute Gestures
70. Relief
71. Turns of Confession
72. Teasing and Shocking
73. Surprise Revealed
74. Hard to Breath
75. Irrupting Intoxicating Emotions
76. Many Things
77. Chuckles and Giggles
78. Nightly Conversation
79. Countless Moments
80. Screams
81. Outburst
82. Drunk on Jealousy
83. Horror Night
84. Hatred and Burns
85. Bad Blood
86. Camping Round 2
87. Thumping Heart
88. Catastrophic
89. Defending Battle
90. Remorse
91. Jitters
92. You R in love
93. Secret Planning
Graditude and Ending
Through the Enlightenment/ Enticing
BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!

63. Frustration and Understanding

2.4K 100 10
By NatalyCanez

Author's Note

Hello my loves! Here is another update for you guys to enjoy! I am so sorry i have not updated i have been really busy with Uni but i will tyr my best to update when i can so please be patient with me. However,please do not worry if i am not updating it does not mean that i have forgotten about my story because i can assure you that , that is not the case. I promise that i am writing and you will soon see what i have in store :)

So thank you soooo much for reading my stories and if you have not seen my story called The Act please check that out as well :) I love you all soo much, you have no idea! Please leave me your comment down below. Feel free to message me at anytime for anything at all. If you guys want any advice on anything you can go to my story called Ask nataly and post what you want me to give advice on or some random topic you would like me to write about. So you guys can understand what i mean please go and check out "Ask Nataly" Thank you sooooo much for your support!! LOTS OF LOVE!! please please please do not forget to share my stories :) thank u babes!!!xxx bye bye :) xxxxxx

Harry’s POV

“Damn” Louis trails out from my left side. I sigh and lean against the wall by the bedroom door. “What the fuck was that about?”

“I fucked up.” I murmur crossing my arms over my chest.

“Again? What did you do this time?” Eleanor says standing by the stairs next to Sophia. I look over at her.

“Sorry.” she murmurs.

“Okay, not to be rude but were you guys spying on us? Is that why all of you are in the hallway?” I ask sounding annoyed.

“Well, it was kind of hard not to since you two were screaming the place down.” Louis says. I sigh shaking my head leaning away from the wall.

“Elizabeth, please open up.” I say knocking on the bathroom door.

“Go away!” She yells through the door and I could hear her sob. I look down shaking my head. I felt someone place a hand on my shoulder and I see Sophia looking at me with a sympathetic look.

“I’ll talk to her.” She whispers and I nod stepping away from the door.

Elizabeth’s POV

Ugh this man is so infuriating! All I want is to be with him forever. I am so sick and tired of always having something that divides us apart. There was a knock at the door and I scowl, picking up my head from my knees.

“I said go away Harry!” I yell at the door.

“Elizabeth it’s me” I hear Sophia say. “Can I come in?” I sigh standing up from the floor and slowly walk to the door. I unlock it and Sophia clicks the door open walking inside closing the door behind her. Sophia looks at me and she immediately wraps her arms around me.

“This is so unfair” I say into her shoulder tears running down my face and she gently rubs my back.

“I know.”

“I’m so sick of having something separating us”

“Then tell him that” Sophia says softly pulling away from me.

“Okay, I’m coming in wither you like it or not” Harry announces and the door clicks open. “We need to talk, Elizabeth” He says closing the door behind me eyeing my carefully.

“I’ll leave you two alone” Sophia says giving my hand a squeeze before walking out the bathroom.  I cross my arms and stare at Harry trying to manage a serious face. Unfortunately, with my tear stained face and red nose I doubt it was working.

“You are crying” Harry whispers, sounding more like a question. Harry stares at me with soft eyes and the black tint in his eyes is no longer there. It was now that I start to realize that every single time we fight, every single time he says something offensive towards me his eyes start to turn black. In all honesty, it frightens me; I’m never sure which way he is going to react. Harry can go from zero to a hundred.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to act like a baby” I murmur narrowing my eyes at him. Harry sighs and knits his eyebrows together.

“Elizabeth, I didn’t mean that” He says softly taking my hands in his. “You know how I am.” He pauses. “I know it’s no excuse but I really am sorry” I bit my lip and tears start to form in my eyes anew.

 “I know you are.” I say moving my gaze down to our twined hands. “I just hate that we always have to have something to worry about.” I whisper tears falling down my face and I notice one of my tears falls on the back of his hand. Harry gently releases one of my hands and places it under my chin lifting my head to look up at him.

"Me too" He whispers. "But I promise we will work it out."

"You are not going to kill yoursellf, I won't allow that" I shake my head. Harry shakes his head and opens his mouth to speak but i stop him. 

"No!" I scowl at him. "That is not a good solution and you know that. We are not even a hundred percent sure that you will come back.Why are you going to risk it?" I ask, my voice breaking. 

"Because I love you." He answers simply with a shrug. Normaly his words would make me deiciously melt inside, like ice on a sunny day. However, considering our topic of discussion it doesn't give me any ounce of reassurance. 

"No, Harry" I say, my lip quivering, moving my chin out of his grip. "I can't lose you. I want to be with you forever but if this is the only way.. i can't" I pause and Harry is looking at me with a deep frown. 

"I'm tired, Harry." I confess. "I'm tired of always having to struggle with something, of always having to feel like i have to be constantly looking over my shoulder for any unexpected surprises. I just want to be alone with you. I want to be in a small apartment cuddle up on a couch watching pointless TV shows and eating popcorn. I don't want to worry about anything else."

"Please Harry I don't want you to be normal" I say placing my hands on his chest fisting at his shirt, tears start to pool out of my eyes. Harry gently places his hands on my waste rubbing circles against my skin under the hem of my shirt and i know he is doing this to calm my nerves; he always does.

"I love you just the way you are. You have no idea how beautiful you are to me." Harry stares at me dissaporivingly. 

"Don't look at me like that." I say sternly, lifting my chin up to look  more sincere. "You always think the worst about yourself and i never understand why and-"

"Because I'm a demon, Elizabeth." Harry interrupts. 

"I don't care!" I snap at him through clenched teeth, slowly saying each word to add some emphasis. Harry stares at me surprised, with wide eyes and parted lips.

"You don't understand do you?" I ask.

"Elizabeth I-"

"No, Harry. I love you how many times do I have to tell you that? If i didn't love you I wouldn't be crying over you wanting to kill yourself just so you can turn into a guardian angel!"

"Elizabeth-"

"Harry please. I can't express how much i'm dreading your idea and I can't express how much i love you because it would take every single second of every single day to express how much you mean to me and -" Harry presses his lips against mine stopping me mid- sentence.After a few seconds he pulls away holding the sides of my face. 

"Will you let me talk?" He asks, once he had pulled away, a small yet, perfectly shaped smile on his face. I stay quiet and he drops his hands from my face,gently grabs my hand walking over to the toilet and sits down on the lid before pulling me onto his lap. 

"I love you" He says pushing a few strands of my hair behind my left ear. "It pains me so much to see you this way, so shattered and broken." He pauses pursing his lips together.  "Why didn't you tell me how you were feeling? Why didn't you tell me that you wanted alone time?"

I look down and bit on my lower lip, nervously. "I don't know...You already have done so much for me and i didn't want to be rude to all of our friends" I pause. "Plus, i didn't want you to think that i was some sort of baby for-"

"Elizabeth, i didn't mean what i said" He interjects and i glance up at him. His green eyes were light and sincere."I'm sorry i got mad and" He pauses. "This is one of the reasons why i want to change, Elizabeth." He admits. I knit my eyebrows, starring at him, confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask my voice barely audible and not sure if its because of my crying or because of how heavy the energy is around us.

"I don't want to have to worry about hurting you. I have hurt you before and i don't want to do that again." Harry frowns and wraps his arms around my waist. "You have no idea how much power you have over me or how easy you make me lose control" He trails. "And i'm worried that if the next time we decided to sleep together i might-"

"No, Harry" I say placing my hands on the sides of his face. "I'm not scared of you. You are the only one that I would sacrifice my life for."  Harry takes in a sharp breath and stares at me with soft bright green eyes and I could pratically see the knobs turning in his head. After a long agonizing few minutes he licks his lips together and speaks. 

"I promise you that we will figure this out." Harry vows, his voice is stern yet soft enough for comfort.

" You don't have to worry about me dying" He shakes his head, gently, rubbing the side of my cheek with his thumb.

"I also promise that we will be alone. I'll make sure of it." He smiles giving me his best white -toothed smile and I can't help but smile and look down shyly a small blush creeping on my cheeks.

"I love you, Elizabeth Parker." 

"I love you too." I aquise, finally feeling a little bit at ease. 

"Baby, if we want this to work, for us to work." He trails. "You have to be honest and open with me. You have to tell me what you are feeling because how will i know if whatever i am doing is right or wrong? How will i know if you feel at peace?" I nod, listening to his words. 

"You have to tell me how you feel regardless of you being scared of what i might think. I'm not going to lie to you and say that there will not be times were i won't get mad because we both know that isn't true." He chuckles and I briefly smile. "But either way, we have to communicate and let eachother speak our sides."

"Deal?" He asks. 

"Deal." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 11K 46
All they want is to see their best friends -- who hate each other beyond belief -- fall in love. So they put a bet on it. ⇢ some mature content so r...
42.8K 1.4K 41
Come on; you guys know the story; Demon Harry meets his destined soulmate, who needs time to adjust to her new life before falling in love with him...
9.3K 288 21
{ COMPLETED MARCH 2014} ❝ But we are unbreakable, and we always will be infinity love, no matter what happens, nothing will break us up, not even can...
157K 5.7K 87
Out of all of their struggles, Harry and Elizabeth have it all- love, passion, intimacy and wealth. They have been able to bypass any obstacle that h...