make you mad » fifth harmony...

Door allysondelivers

Jerry and Derrick kind of make their daughters marry each other. ORIGINALLY FROM PRETTYTHXTS » normally, lau... Meer

nulla
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiv.
xxv.

xxiii.

284 16 21
Door allysondelivers

"Y'all still haven't taken down your Christmas decorations?" Lauren laughed as she walked into the house.

Normani rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Ally wants to leave them up until the end of January, which is luckily coming close."

"She's so funny. Where is she anyway?" Lauren plopped down on the couch, watching Normani move in the kitchen.

"She has her dress fitting today, then later they're going to lunch or whatever," Normani shrugged.

"So we've got the house to ourselves for a while then, huh?" Lauren smirked slightly.

Normani looked up and squinted at her best friend, "what do you have planned?"

"Well, I did just get a new gram," Lauren trailed off.

"Oh god," Normani chuckled, "I can't remember the last time I smoked with you."

"I made sure you couldn't," Lauren teased with a laugh.

"Whatever," Normani rolled her eyes, washing her hands before moving to sit next to Lauren.

"C'mon, it's a pretty day today," Lauren insisted.

"Fine, let's go outside, Ally will hate me if the house smells like weed when she comes home," Normani said, getting up.

Lauren jumped up and clapped, "yes!"

Normani grabbed a water bottle and a few snacks, like the cookies she and Ally had made earlier in the week and a bag of chips and dip. Lauren was already seated in a patio chair, opening her bag.

"I also have edibles if you want," Lauren held a small ziploc of cookies up, "but I did pre-roll about three. Keana, my other friend, and I had different strands so we might've put them together in a bowl, but anyway, that doesn't matter," Lauren waved off her rambling, Normani silently watching with an amused look.

"So what you're telling me is that we're going to be floating?" Normani raised an eyebrow.

Lauren chuckled, "basically, yeah."

"Well fuck let's do it," Normani threw her hands up, wondering what the hell could go wrong.

+

"I feel like I'm swaying," Normani said softly.

Lauren giggled, "because you are."

"What? No I'm not," Normani's eyebrows furrowed, looking at the girl next to her.

"Yeah, you are," Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Whatever," Normani mumbled, thoroughly enjoying herself.

Lauren looked down when her phone chimed, sighing, "Dinah texted me saying she's on the way home, which means Ally's coming home too."

"Oh Ally! Nice," Normani nodded with a satisfied smile.

"I'm going to go, don't get into trouble, it should wear off in an hour or so," Lauren snorted, noticing the far off look in her best friend's eyes (red, half dropped eyes).

"Okay, thanks for coming over and keeping me company, drive safe," Normani said.

Lauren nodded, "will do, love you."

"Love you too," Normani waved, watching Lauren close the front door behind her. She then turned to the television and turned it on, scrolling through Netflix for something, deciding on Legend of Korra for background noise as she got up and walked into the kitchen. She set her hands on the counter and chuckled, recalling that one time she put Ally on the counter and was interrupted by her mother calling.

"Mani! I'm home!"

"Ally," Normani smiled happily, drinking water.

"Hi baby," Ally came around the corner, seeing Normani standing in the kitchen.

"How'd it go?" Normani asked, briefly remembering Ally's reason for absence.

"It was good, I can't wait for you to see my dress," Ally beamed, joining Normani in the kitchen. She squinted at Normani, gripping her chin, "did Lauren come over?"

"Yeah, why?" Normani tilted her head.

Ally rolled her eyes, "how much did y'all smoke?"

"Oh, we shared a blunt and a half and I may have eaten half a cookie, but I promise I'm okay," Normani said with a cheeky grin.

Ally sighed, "as long as you're fine."

"I'm good, I promise," Normani pulled Ally into her, resting her chin on Ally's head.

"Are you sure?" Ally looked up with concern laced in her voice.

Normani hummed and leaned down, "yup," she mumbled against Ally's lips. Ally's arms wrapped around Normani's neck as Normani gripped Ally's hips, picking her up to have the blonde wrap her legs around her waist.

"Mani," Ally said.

"Hmm?" Normani's lips fell from Ally's, kissing her jaw as she sat Ally on the counter.

"What're you doing?" Ally asked, tilting her head further, giving Normani better access.

"Kissing your neck, what's it look like?" Normani retorted.

Ally rolled her eyes, "are you really trying to have sex while you're high?"

Normani leaned away with a bright smile, "your best idea yet." She reached to pull Ally into her again, but Ally put a hand on her chest.

"Normani, are you sure?" Ally asked.

"Duh, now let me fuck you on this counter," Normani groaned in frustration. Why didn't Ally get that she was okay and just wanted to please her? She went back to entertaining the skin on Ally's neck as Ally sighed.

"No hickeys!" Ally exclaimed when she felt teeth pull her skin.

"Too late," Normani smirked, bathing the area softly with her tongue. Ally groaned when Normani's hand rested on her breast, kneading softly. Normani's hand left and instead reached for the hem of Ally's sweater, tugging upward. Ally raised her arms and allowed Normani to pull the garment off, leaving her in a white lace strapless bra.

Normani quickly reconnected their lips, the kiss hot and needy as she reached around to unclasp the bra covering Ally. Ally moaned when Normani took her bottom lip between her teeth and sucked softly.

"Mani," Ally grabbed Normani's hand, trying to guide her to where she needed her.

"Be patient, my love," Normani said quietly, removing her hand from Ally's grasp as she trailed kisses down to Ally's neck and chest, taking a taut nipple into her mouth. Ally's back arched into Normani as she mewled. Normani flicked over the empty nipple before pulling away with a soft pop.

Normani ran her hands down Ally's side, dancing at the waistband. Ally whined, wiggling to tell Normani she wanted them off. Normani chuckled and undid the button, Ally pulling her legs up to lift herself as Normani pulled her pants down. She settled again with her pants at her knees, Normani pulling them off the rest of the way.

"I can practically smell you from here," Normani teased, grasping Ally's thighs to make her gasp. She pulled Ally forward to the edge, letting her legs dangle off of the counter before placing wet, open kisses on her inner thigh.

"You're fucking slow," Ally grumbled, obviously frustrated with Normani's pace.

Normani laughed before reaching to toy with the waistband of Ally's panties. She ran her nail along the band, teasing Ally to the fullest of her ability. Ally's hips were slowly rocking back and forth, trying to get any friction from the countertop. Normani raised an eyebrow and used both hands to grip Ally's hips, stopping her.

"Dirty girl," Normani chided softly.

"Well then hurry up and fuck me," Ally glared. Normani's hands moved to the seam, smirking at Ally as she slowly ripped the fabric into two. Ally gasped, her core clenching around nothing at the look in Normani's eye.

"Look at you, dirtying our counter," Normani ran her finger sideways, Ally's hips bucking. Normani chuckled, "I guess I'll just have to clean up your mess?" she raised an eyebrow, looking at Ally.

"P-please just do something," Ally cried.

"Begging is cute on you," Normani caressed Ally's cheek, getting her to look at Normani.

Ally gripped Normani's neck, catching the girl in surprise, "I swear to the Lord himself if you do not put me in a back brace we're going to have a problem."

Despite her initial shock, Normani's face softened into a smirk, "really?"

"Yes, really," Ally squinted. Normani pulled Ally's hand from her throat and picked Ally up, rushing upstairs. "What're you doing?"

"Wait just a second," Normani set Ally on the bed, "no touching while I'm gone." Normani dug in the nightstand for something Ally couldn't see before disappearing into the closet.

Ally sighed, she could feel herself literally dripping onto the bed. She subtly rubbed and squeezed her thighs together, creating the smallest amount of friction on the throbbing bundle of nerves. Ally closed her eyes, trying to tighten her legs until a harsh slap rained down on her thigh.

"I thought I told you no touching," Normani seethed, though there was no true anger behind it. Ally's eyes widened as she opened her mouth for an excuse, but Normani leaned over and put her fingers in Ally's mouth. "Ah, I know you were not about to come up with some lame excuse," she chided, pressing her hips further to see Ally's face light up, "now I think I really should put you in the hospital." Ally nodded, wanting to cry out as heat rushed south in anticipation. "Hands and knees, Allyson," Normani removed her hand from Ally's mouth to allow the girl to move. Ally quickly complied, panting. "Such a good girl, I love it when my slut listens to me," Normani smiled softly and Ally didn't understand what was happening because she'd never seen this side of Normani but she was loving it regardless.

Normani climbed onto the bed, bringing Ally face to face with the extra appendage she sported. It was exceptional in size, Ally was aware it'd be a stretch but she knew Normani would take care of her. Ally whimpered when Normani took her by the hair.

"Suck on it. Though I'm sure it'll go right into that slick pussy of yours, I don't wanna hurt you," Normani said. Ally immediately wrapped her lips around the head of the plastic toy, looking up at Normani through batted eyelashes. Normani sighed, rocking her hips forward slightly to push more of the toy in.

"Do you want me to fuck this pretty mouth of yours?" Normani pulled her hips back to let Ally answer.

"Y-yes, do as you please," Ally said softly. Once the last syllable fell from her lips Normani pushed forward, forcing half of the toy into her mouth. Ally tried not to freak out at the sudden intrusion, breathing through her nose. Normani's hips rolled back and forth, sliding the appendage on Ally's tongue as her cheeks hollowed out to accommodate for the size.

Deciding Ally had waited long enough, Normani pulled away and bent over to kiss Ally's forehead before she moved behind Ally. Normani grinned at the cum that leaked from Ally's core, down her thigh.

"Look at you, literally dripping. I'm sure you can't wait to take this big dick like the cock slut you are. Can't wait to have me pounding you from behind, because I'm sure that's your favorite. And I won't stop. I will keep going until you forget your own name. Would you like that, baby? For me to fuck you so good, you can't remember anything but the feeling of me," Normani raised an eyebrow as she watched Ally convulse before Ally moaned loudly, her back arching. More cum ran down Ally's legs, far more than before. "Did you just cum?"

"I-" Ally panted, looking behind her to find Normani gazing at her with a look of astonishment.

No longer being able to hold back, Normani got up on one knee, her other leg kicked out to steady her and shoved the head of the toy inside of Ally, making the girl cry out. She continued to push her hips forward, inching the appendage into Ally slowly.

"F-fuck," Ally cried. Normani growled, pushing her pelvis flush against Ally's ass to make the girl arch her back and howl.

Ally couldn't believe the amount of pleasure she was in, a bubble forming around her and Normani. She rocked her hips backward, silently telling Normani it was okay to move. Normani began at a slow pace, letting Ally get used to the toy before going faster.

"Oh my-" Ally whined as Normani pistoned in and out, filling her to the brim with each stroke before pulling out to the head.

"Fuck Ally your pussy is amazing," Normani grunted, pushing on Ally's lower back as leverage.

"Mani Mani, I'm-" Ally was on the verge of tears, the pleasure becoming too much. She screamed out her orgasm, clenching around the plastic toy to trap it. Normani panted behind her, watching Ally convulse. She continued slow strokes to extend Ally's orgasm, then picked her pace back up. Ally cried into the mattress, this time tears spilling. The pleasure was almost unbearable, but all Ally could do was lay there and take it.

"Mani!" Ally squealed, her second orgasm already fast approaching. Normani continued pounding forward, showing Ally no mercy as a hand snaked around her hip, finding her exposed clit. Ally's eyes disappeared into the back of her head as her jaw went slack, desperate whines falling from her lips with each thrust. Ally's whole body shook as she tumbled over the edge, her legs almost giving out if not for the fact that Normani held her by her hips. Normani slowed, eyes widening when Ally sprayed the toy and her legs, her cum dripping onto the bed. She pulled out and played with Ally's clit, making the girl's legs squeeze tightly as more cum shot out at her abdomen. Normani moaned softly.

Ally fell limp in Normani's hands, eyes closed and breathing even. Normani raised an eyebrow, did she really pass out? She also squirted and that was probably the hottest thing Normani's seen to date.

Deciding against sleeping in their own bed, considering a quarter of it was soaked through, Normani took the toy off before reaching for Ally. She carried her bridal style downstairs and down the hall, into the guest room. Normani set Ally onto the bed and pulled the covers back, getting in next to the blonde. She pulled Ally into her, kissing her forehead before finding sleep just as quickly.

A/n: saw something about wanting smut in the book (though there already is half a chapter)

Also long awaited update?

Also oops Normani rocked too hard?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

116K 3.4K 27
Lauren Jauregui is a 17 year old girl, a junior in high school going through depression. Lauren has always felt alone like nobody noticed her which...
35.3K 1.3K 5