Skye without Claude ........(...

By Deedee104624

perfect would have being the word used to describe Skye's marriage to Claude but all the dream of happy ever... More

Prologue
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
Epilogue
ACTUAL EPILOGUE

XXXI

1.4K 75 2
By Deedee104624

Please ignore all mistakes.

XXXI

Sasha stared at Louisa, who due to memory loss was acting entirely different. She suddenly started sticking to Sasha, then about two weeks after she woke up she has been telling her father how she wanted Sasha but in her words she said.

"Papa I want the handsome lady"(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

"she is hot papa, how do I get her to like me back papa"ლ(' ❥ 'ლ)

"I swear I never believed in love at first sight but seeing her I fell in love with her at first sight"♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

" papa her voice sends shivers down my spine"( ◜‿◝ )♡

"shhh papa let me hear her voice"(•ө•)♡

"Sasha, hmm I will give her a nickname , Asha, how does it sound papa" ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

"I hope Asha is not dating anyone, if she is I will just have to help free her from unnecessary burdens"(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

Adrian felt like he would cough up blood but always watched his daughter awkwardly and helplessly, he was sure if she finds out what she had done she won't forgive herself no matter how Sasha was ready to forgive and forget about it.

All this she could ask Sasha directly but she claimed to be too shy and was very scared of rejection. Skye had the urge to laugh anytime Louisa sticks closer to Sasha than her own skin saying something about being too weak and hadn't recovered from being sick, he had noticed his sister too also liked this sticky Louisa but he could also sees her fighting it for his sake believing it would hurt him. He had long forgiven her so there was no need for Sasha to hurt herself.

"Asha! My head hurts " Louisa whined liked a child rubbing her head on the seated Sasha's chest. 'So soft' if she was a cat she would be purring while doing this motions. She needed attention and she would stick to Sasha to get it. Sasha was loving the attention from Louisa on the inside but frowned looking at the cute face of Louisa.

"Louisa where did you get this kind of name" Louisa pouted. Sasha felt like she was shot with Cupid arrows a thousand times. 'why are you so cute?'

"I like the name it suits you"

'I love it' Sasha thought.

"Go to bed if your head hurts" Sasha said in fake annoyance.

"But the doctor said I need intensive care from you so I can remember my past" Louisa lied, the doctor had told them after the CT scan that it was a high chance of permanent memory loss.
Sasha knew she was lying so she just rolled her eyes letting Louisa straddle her, her smaller frame fit so perfectly in the taller and bigger Sasha's embrace.

"Skye can also take care of you"

"No! No!! The doctor specifically said Sasha Thompson, my Asha would be the only one and the best person who can take care of me"

Not able to win this coy human Sasha watched her relaxing her head on her chest, cuddling each other on the couch while the tv was on. Sky stood at the corner happy with his sister helpless yet contented look.

From what Mr. Adrian told them, his daughter was always like this to people she loved, he described her as head strong especially when she is going after someone she believed she wanted. But he guessed she changed after being friends with that Martha.

Louisa injuries were recovered for newly past month and a half, she could do anything except lifting something heavy or something strenuous like running, jumping or exercise it's not like Sasha would let her do anything. Louisa still insisted in front of Sasha to be too weak to do anything without Sasha's touch.

"Sasha you guys should come for dinner, dinner is ready" Skye signed.

Sasha looked at him with scared eyes, she was afraid he would be sad or angry but she was shocked to see his clear eyes and happy expression and even gave her an encouraging nod.

"Don't give me that scared look, I am not mad, we both know how much you love her so don't let the past hinder a beautiful future" Skye signed before leaving the two cute couple who kept feeding him with the bitter sweet dog food* . Well you can't blame them, he remembered when he sticked closer to Claude like a second skin even when Claude was working from home.

Sasha sighed and tried to set Louisa on her feet but instead Louisa held on tight with her short legs wrapped tightly around Sasha's waist, her arms around Sasha's neck. Sasha had no other option but to become a koala, walking to the dinner room with with Louisa in her arms.

Adrian Chevalier was happy and sad whenever he visited his daughter in Sasha's house.

Sad because Skye always avoided contact with him or being alone with him for the fear he couldn't pinpoint. He feels it's really had to do with his son, no matter how much he assured him that Claude won't hurt him or come around for now to make him uncomfortable.

Happy because of his daughter's recovery and happiness even though she might never get her memory back, he felt that her losing it was a gift to her. With that burden of memory gone she could live peacefully no matter how selfish he may sound he didn't want her to remember at all.

When his daughter was younger before being deceived by Martha into hurting people she was a free spirit then after being friends with that tiny devil she became a different person, but seeing her now was one of the happiest thing a father wanted to witness.

He decided to have a discussion with his son, after he had heard from his son about Skye being the one who really birthed Tyler instead of Martha. He was happy that the child didn't come from that devil if not he was sure the very cute Tyler and innocent Tyler would be a brat. After finding the truth he had a great idea that would give his son a chance of making up with Skye.

He spoke to his son about letting Tyler stay with Skye for now and this could help Skye recover and at the same time keep him safe from Martha so that when they have finally gotten rid of the problem it would be easier to get together with Skye.

Claude couldn't argue with his father's logic so he didn't hesitate taking Tyler to seat on his lap and telling him about meeting his mommy he had being asking about. Tyler giggles happily following his grandfather to Sasha's apartment.

Ding! Ding!

Sasha was done feeding her self and the giant baby in her arms, as she was about to convince the koala to walk on her own the bell dinged. Carrying Louisa wasn't stressful due to her lighter than usual weight she couldn't recover much because she was still battling with eating disorder, she carried her to open the door after checking the video screen they recently installed she saw Adrian. She had not noticed the bag and the small human who was holding on to a teddy bear, so she opened the door to greet him with his daughter refusing to let go of Sasha.

He chuckled at his daughter who only glanced at him then said 'hi papa' after which she let her face rest back on Sasha's shoulder with her view blocked by Sasha's sexy neck.

'Hmm tempting' she thought instantly forgetting her father, Adrian felt like coughing out blood at his daughter who had forgotten his existence.

'Brat' he thought with a pout. 'Seems like the Thompson Twins are meant to be in the Chevalier family.'

Moving aside to let Adrian in with Tyler sticking close to him looking at the two attractive women with his innocent eyes, Sasha looked down at the small child and she felt very happy. Her nephew was here that means Claude had read her letter, finally Tyler gets to stay here.

The problem was how they would explain to Skye why his son was here, would he be happy to know that Claude is aware about everything. That's the question only Skye can answer.

"How are you guys, it's been a while, anyway where is Skye" he asked going straight to the person he wanted to see not giving Sasha time to answer his first question. He had already made his excuse as to why Tyler was here, he knew telling Skye the real reason would worry him and scare him.

Skye was busy in the kitchen at the same time listening to the discussion of people in the living room, he soon heard his name making him set the final utensil he was rinsing in the right place then took his time to place the apron and kitchen towel on the counter then he walk into the living room only to see Adrian standing beside Sasha. His body blocked the small child who poke his head to the side only to see his mama.

"Mama!" He screamed happily rushing into the shocked Skye's arms, he hadn't noticed his son was here. Ever since he found out Tyler was his, he had been thinking how to confront Claude into letting them share custody of Tyler. Looking that his son in his arms now he felt alive.

But questions plagued his mind, 'why was Adrian here with Tyler, did his dad tell Mr. Chevalier about Tyler?.
Looking at Sasha questions dancing around his eyes she shrugged showing she had no idea what the answers were.

"Oh he calls you mama?" Adrian decided to play dumb. He needed Skye to not be too suspicious of why Tyler was here with him instead staying with Claude. Nodding slowly Skye watched Adrian with reduced suspicion.

"Wow he doesn't even call his real mother mom, anyway Sasha I brought Tyler here because Claude and I are staying in B city for a while and we can't take him along "

"What about the butler, your wife?" Sasha saw what he was trying to do so she played along.

"Philip is going with us, Melissa is abroad taking care of her business over there, here is the only place that has his family, Louisa I mean so I had no option but to bring him her" Tyler was busy putting Skye's hair in a twist since it had been a long time since Skye got a haircut.

"I can see he is in good hands, stay safe everyone and bye" Adrian said as he pecked his daughter then Tyler's cheeks.

"Bye bye grandpapa" giggles Tyler then continued what he was doing on his mother's hair. He didn't see the need to explain why he was here because his papa told him when the time is right papa will come to take mama and Tyler home for Christmas

"Asha whose child is that?" Louisa asked as she watched Skye leave while pulling his son's bag behind him.

"Oh that's your brother's son"

"Are Skye and Claude married?" Sasha signed after entering into the bedroom Louisa stays, setting her down on the bed she answered.

"It complicated, get some sleep " about to walk away she was held back by the suddenly shy Louisa.

"Please stay tonight with me, I promise to eat veggies in my meal tomorrow " Sasha smiled in her heart knowing all to well her Lou won't fulfill that kind of promise.

"Hmmm ok"

"Good night " she wrapped herself around Sasha and immediately fell asleep.

'Aaaaahhh I'm in trouble ' Sasha thought.

*dog food* is a Chinese slang. Meaning self pity of single people.

Please remember to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
2.9K 55 13
He breathed out "You're the person." There was crushing silence in the room after the declaration. Aidan blinked back the tears welling up and made a...
487K 9.9K 47
Sequel to This Time I'll Hang, Close the Door. Summer Quinn has been through a lot. There's been secrets, lies, changes, and promises. Finally some...
61K 5.1K 46
International pop star and former boy band heartthrob Jackson Ford has just met the girl of his dreams, Skye Kennedy, in a Hollywood coffee shop. She...