The Captain ( Book 1)

By alyssagrout

Alice Johnson lived in a huge house with her twin and her older brother Erick. Their parents were never aroun... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (part 1)
Chapter 15 (part2)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29

A\N

58 9 0
By alyssagrout

Please read.....

Hey guys. I really hope you liked the book. I just wanted to say thank you so much for reading.

The first three chapters of the second book will be posted on February 10th. I really hope you like them. I have spent a very long time working on them and I think they are really good.

Also, I know this book was short, but that's because I just wanted to get the important information out of the way. The First Mate will be a lot longer and hopefully really good.

The last thing that I have to say is that if you haven't realized  yet the book on my group account meg_alyssa_jen_reili has a character named Bell JohnsonThat it's the chapters that I write and I have been getting many questions about if she is  connected to this book . The answer is yes, but not in the ways you would think. Only the chapters I write are connected to this book series. Most of you think have already figured out how Bell is related to the story but it is not like you think. It will become clearer in the next book.

If you have no idea what I'm taking about then I would suggest reading Foreign Friends Forever on meg_alyssa_jen_reili. It had one giant mystery that connects with what's going to happen later in The Captain series.

Okay so I would like to thank my best friends. They get me through everything, and without them I couldn't have written this. Randomthoughts720, Megcottoncandy, and reilij10

Thank you again for reading this. ♡♡♡

Till next time.... bye for now ♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7M 74.9K 22
(Sample. Watch out for the official book release on January 31, 2015!) The women in Brianne Montgomery's family have a curse. And she isn't going t...
103 5 8
Ocean never liked her name. She hated the fact that people peed in the body of water she was named after. Her parents would've named her Annabeth if...
10.2K 400 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
12.8K 601 41
After her father and brother were killed in the failed rebellion, Cecily never imagined that things could get worse. But one night, soldiers storm he...