My Professor's Affair

By Mjsbales

Diana Hawthorne- Big stack bully. Rebel. Daredevil. The way her parents and everyone who knows her defines he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not an update
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
not an update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Not an Update
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Not an Update
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not an Update
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
not an update
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Not an Update
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Not an Update

Chapter 47

4.7K 168 43
By Mjsbales

After all the words that were and were not spoken, along came the morning. I stirred half awake, feeling the shift of the bed, the warm and the weight that I grown to love for the past two months have removed itself from tangling to my limbs.

I tried to anchor my hands again to her waist but she untangled them, I almost whined in despair.

"I have to go wash up dear. I haven't been able to remove my makeup and I didn't took a bath last night." She whispered in my ear and smiled.

"Want me to scrub the filth out of you?". I hummed and I heard her scoff.

I moved to the center of the bed, trying to catch whatever heat she has left. I can hear her move around and about on the room and just with the thought of her there with me even when I wake up is soothing my senses like a lullaby to my soul.

I sniffed all the smell that she left and just when I couldn't get enough, I drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know how long I was sleeping until I felt someone nudged my shoulder.

"I bet you could sleep all day but you said that we will go to the new place today." I hear Victoria said as she kept on touching my face with her finger.

"Hmmm." I opened my left eye and she was squatting beside the bed, peering close at my face.

She was already dressed in her casual clothes and by means of casual, a red blouse tucked in her pencil skirt and her killer heels.

"Good morning or should I say, noon now. I made you breakfast but well, I guess it is lunch now." She scoffed and I smiled at her.

"Can I get a good morning slash noon kiss from my girlfriend then?". I smirked and she raised her eyebrows at me.

"Go wash up and eat if you want us to see the new place." She says and stood up.

"Ugh. Okay." I sat down first before I stood up from the bed stretching.

"Uhhh." She cleared her throat and I looked at her.

"What?". I asked and her eyes looked down on my crotch. "Sorry, Hawk's awake."

"Would you stop calling it that?". She huffed and turned around.

"What do you think I should call him?". I say while walking towards the other door which I presume, the bathroom.

"Just don't call it anything." She says.

"Nope." I say as I got inside the bathroom and closed the door.

I just washed my face, tried to find the extra toothbrush which I found on her second drawer and brushed my teeth.

When I got out of the bathroom, Victoria is not on her bedroom anymore. She made the bed and made sure to put my shoes on the foot of the bed too. I sat down and put my shoes back on and decided to go downstairs.

I found her on the kitchen, her head stuck on her laptop.

"Can I get my kiss now?". I asked while hugging her back.

She looked back at me and pecked my lips.

"Hmmm. You made pancakes? Awesome!". I say and took the plate I assumed she prepared for me.

"Hmmm. When you're done, maybe we should go to that place you're talking about."

"Yep! When I'm done eating. But it will all be bare. No furnitures or anything. I really don't know if you're going to like it. If you do, you have to choose all the furnitures and things there." I said in a teasing tone. She seemed to take it seriously.

"Okay." She says and narrowed her eyes at me.

I grinned because she seemed to take the bait.

After I was done eating, we were off to the porch and she has been standing in front of her Mercedes and I glanced at her.

"What?". She asks.

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"You want to drive?". She held up the keys.

"If you want me to. I mean, I don't want you getting upset while I'm giving you bad directions." I say.

"Okay." She says and hands me the keys while turning to the passenger side.

"Thanks babe." I say and I heard her scoff.

💋

"Want some music?". I asked while she scrolls through her phone.

"No. A lot of road accidents are happening because of listening to music while driving."

"What? You haven't listened to music while driving?". I glanced at her.

"No." She says and looked at me while frowning.

"Even on long drives?".

"No."

"Ugh. Then what do you do on long drives?".

"Driving."

"How many hours?".

"I once had to travel cross country because I had to attend a review in Boston. It was maybe 11 hours." She says and puts her phone back on her bag.

"11 hours? No music? What the heck." I say while turning left.

"It was pure blissful silence." She says.

"Ugh. You're so all over the control issues babe. I might have gone crazy at that point.".

She remained silent up until I parked the car in front of a new building.

"We're here." I say as I look at her and turned her car off.

"You didn't say it's a new building."

"It is. I bought it last week."

"What?".

"I bought it last week. I need to find a nice location where it's near to your house and my apartment so it's gotta be halfway. Not too far from the University, not too far from the hospital and grocery store. But definitely far from my friends' prying eyes." I say.

She just nodded and got out of the car.

I got out too and locked the car. She had waited on me in front of the entrance. I smiled and took her hand and she stopped dead in her tracks. I immediately let go of her hand.

"Is it okay if we hold hands?". I asked and she stared at me.

"Y-yes. B-but it's the first time we are holding hands in public."

"Don't you want to?".

"It is okay. I guess." She says with a small smile.

"You guess? Tell me now woman if you don't want to get hitched with me." I joked her and smiled again and took my hand.

"Who says I want to get hitched with you? You are hardly my girlfriend not even a week."

"Fine fine." I rolled my eyes at her and I opened the door with my left hand.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Wilton. How may I assist you?". A man with a rather flashy eyeglasses greeted us with a broad smile.

"Good afternoon. We are here to see our unit." I say.

"Ah. Of course. I'm Arc, I'm the new receptionist. Congratulations on the new unit and to the wedding!". The man says and bowed his head.

"Uhhh- thank you Arc, though me and my girlfriend will just try and see it now. Wedding bells are not mentioned yet to our blossoming relationship." I said and laughed.

"Oh! I'm so so sorry. We did have an appointment for newly married couple! Then I assume..." Arc said and tilted his head. Then there's the flash of recognition in his eyes. "I'm so sorry Miss Hawthorne. I really did not recognized you! Ugh! It's my first day and I have to screw it up to the owner of the building."

He was red in the face and I suppose he is in the brink of panic attack.

"Easy... Breath in, breath out. It's okay. You did not screw up." I say and I glanced at Victoria who is frowning at the man but in a concerned way.

"Hooo. Okay okay." Arc said turned his back on us. He was muttering something. Then after a couple of seconds, he looked at us again. "Uhhh- this is your key Miss Hawthorne. Your unit is ready."

"Thank you Arc. And please call me Diana." I say and smiled.

Arc smiled and nodded. "I hope you will like it Miss Diana."

"Just Diana and will do. And thank you Arc. This is my girlfriend Victoria Clements. It's our new unit."

"Pleasure to meet you Miss Clements." Arc said and even bowed to Victoria.

"Thank you." Victoria answered and we were walking towards the elevator.

We were inside the elevator when Victoria looked at me. The 19th floor is fingerprinted just for me.

"You're gonna get your thumb scanned when we leave so you can go to our love nest. Please take care of that thumb." I grinned at her but she tilted her head and still frowned at me.

"Is he not going to say anything if he knows that I'm your girlfriend?".

"We are always up for non disclosure agreement. All of our employees signed the papers. There was a time that my mother was worried about me. She didn't want anybody to know that I was different in some way. But well, people talk y'know." I say and just nodded. "But I'm certain that no one will talk about you being my girlfriend. Of course not in a bad way. They will all say nice things about you."

She scrunched her nose and I laughed.

"It was better when you hated me." She says in a huff.

"Cos it makes you hot and bothered when I defy you." I say and kissed her cheek.

"Whatever." She says and rolls her eyes at me.

The elevator stopped and slowly opened. We were greeted by a very spacious and bare floor. The walls are painted white. Just bare.

"This is spacious." She says and slowly walked on the marbled floor.

"It is. I know it's really bland right now but once we pick our furnitures and some things, this place will be our love nest." I say and hugged her from the back. I was worried for a moment when she didn't say anything.

"Babe... Don't you like it?". I say and let go of her. I walked towards the glass wall. "I bet the view is amazing at night. Then, it's much bigger than my condo. We get to pick our own furnitures here. You can have a new toaster. And oven. We will buy your kitchen wares, you get pick the curtains-".

I stopped talking when I felt her hug me behind my back.

"Yes. I will also pick the paintings and the tables." She softly whispered at my back.

I turned around and looked at her and I was greeted by fresh tears.

"You can pick all the furnitures you want babe." I say and kissed her lips.

"Are you sure? You have always commented how you don't like my tastes in-".

"Nope. I love it because you love it. You pick it yourself. And besides, I don't have the patience to actually handpick everything I buy. Especially the furnitures." I pecked her lips again.

"Okay."

"Soooo, what do you say. Should we christen our love nest?". I smirked and she chuckled. I stared at her.

"No, you idiot. It's Thursday." She says and turns back to walk towards the kitchen island.

"Hmmmm. Really? Don't you want to break that rule now because we're basically moving in together? Even if it's just Monday and Friday only?". I smirked.

"Hmmm... Maybe... Maybe not." She glanced back at me in the most sexiest way I had ever seen.

"Damn. You tease!". I laughed.

"Maybe I am." She quipped and she walked around the kitchen.

"Yeah? Sure you are..." I say and still stared at her while she inspects the cabinet. "And babe?".

"Hmmm?".

"Your laugh is the best music to my ears." I say and smiled at her.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*

_+_+____to be continued____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 7.8K 42
We all have something to hide but these two women have really met their match.
3.1M 69K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
4.4K 52 21
"Good morning class, my name is Mrs. Hudson, I'm your new Science teacher". Diana Hudson, a perfect job, a caring husband and 2 loving kids. Sarah...
17.4K 468 27
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...