5 ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ผ ๐“›๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ floridamadewritez

๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ. ๐Ž๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง๐š ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Š๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Character List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
Willams' Estate
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104 (Preview)
104
105
106
107
108
Update

11

28.1K 856 275
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ floridamadewritez

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

continued..

Khalil's Pov

July 25: Same Night

Pulling up inside my reserved parking garage with Ocean parking beside me had me not believing this moment. I never thought 5 years later we would be spending time at each other's homes more than happy with one another.

Getting out my car and locking my doors, I went over to Ocean's car opening the door for her and grabbing her bag then also helping her out and locking her doors. She know better to not to open the door or grab anything when I'm around, my momma raised me to be a gentleman not some random ass nigga who thinks a woman is expected to open up the door for him and her that's just bitch right there.

"Thank you bubba" she said grabbing onto my hand that as free.

"Girl you know it ain't nothing, my momma used to get on my ass about opening doors for women and it's just been instilled in my head ever since" I said laughing a little.

"Speaking of Mama Gloria, we got a nail and feet appointment with my auntie Monica when she comes down her in two weeks" she said cheesing while we stepped inside the elevator going up to my penthouse.

"I love how you still talk and do things with her, she had told me about it the day after I had saw you at the mall and explained everything that happened" I said looking down at her smiling.

"Boy you know that's forever my Mama even when we on bad terms" she said laughing a luh bit.

That's one of the thing I love about her, when we was younger and we used to have our petty arguments she never stopped communicating with my moms because their relationship was so tight and still is, it's like she doesn't let what we go through effect the others around us visa versa.

"Yea I know y'all a mess when y'all link up just be talking bout everybody and they momma especially Monica" I said while laughing shaking my head as we arrived to my front door as I unlocked it and we walked in.

"Don't do us we just be having girl time enjoying ourselves and people just do happen to pop up inside our conversations" she replied laughing.

"Umm chile anyways so" I said trying to sound like Nicki while motioning for her to follow me upstairs to my bedroom.

"Boy don't be trying to sound like Nicki when yo voice deep as hell" she said laughing at my attempt of the Nicki meme impersonation.

"I don't know why you keep calling me a boy knowing I'm grown ass man, and when you see this dick you gone have a change in yo choice of words when referring to me" I said mugging her as I placed her bag on my bed sitting next to it.

"Anyways" she said rolling her eyes.

"Cut that shit out ma, and come here" I said licking my lips as she slowly approached me.

"What yo ass want" she asked standing in front of me.

I pulled her in between my legs putting my hands on her ass and looked up at her.

"You need to fix yo attitude before I fix it for you, try me if you want to Oceana I'm not playing wit yo ass" I said looking directly in her eyes letting her know I'm serious.

Earning a head nod from her, I know I had her panties soaked because her crazy ass love it when I speak to her with authority in my voice.

"Words ma" I said looking up at her.

"Ok, dang I'll fix it, but I need to shower and wash this club off me then wipe this makeup off" she said still with a lil attitude in her voice which imma let her think I let slide but I got sum for that ass when she get back from the shower and after we eat.

"Ok you can bathe in my bathroom while I go to the guest bathroom and handle my hygiene and shit" I said pointing towards the bathroom door.

"Ok" she said while grabbing her bag when she was walking away I couldn't help myself I smacked ha ass hard and I didn't give not one fuck bout her whining afterwards.

"Damn Khalil that shit hurted" she said rubbing the spot.

"Chill with that Khalil shit my name daddy, papa, bubba or bebe to you" I said getting up grabbing my clothes for my shower and night time routine products.

"Whatever" she mumbled walking inside the bathroom shutting the door.

Leaving out the room, I went to the guest bathroom and handled my shit.

An hour and 45 minutes later...

We were both in my bed now finishing up our wings we ordered. While we were eating we was catching each other up on shit that happened in the last past 5 years.

Cleaning up our mess and taking it downstairs. I went back upstairs and found Ocean sitting in one of my T-shirts and some luh ass booty shorts scrolling through Netflix deciding to put on "Big Mouth" with her childish ass. I had got back on the bed and tuned in into for awhile then I turned and stared at her like a creep.

"Papa is there some on my face I feel you staring at me" she asked looking at me.

"Nah beautiful it's nun on yo face I was just admiring you" I said cheesing.

"Aww since you done turned to mush on me" she blushed while playfully mushing my head.

"Girl don't play you know I'm always mushy and lovey dovey with you" I said swatting her hands away from my face.

"Well that is true" she said with a big smile while leaning in for a small kiss which of course I deepened. Next thing you know I was face to face with her pussy with her thong pushed to the side.
_________________________________________________________
Omniscient Pov

Khalil was now face to face with Oceana's womanhood after a long session of foreplay. Which consisted of kissing, giving each other love marks, and slight dry humping. He was bout to snatch her soul and she couldn't do shit to stop him.

Khalil lightly blew on her freshly waxed womanhood, which he likes to call his "Private Ocean" teasing Ocean.

"Khalil stop playing" Ocean softly called out biting her lip.

Hearing those words Khalil went straight to work. He parted her legs a little wider then he dived nose deep in his private ocean.

Khalil ran his tongue through her wet folds enjoying the taste and sound coming from Ocean.

"Just like that Papa" Ocean moaned out softly with her head thrown back inside the pillows enjoying the feeling of pure bliss.

Khalil then began lightly sucking on her bud causing her to slightly squirm around.

Getting frustrated by her panties Khalil smart ass decided to rip them off of her then throw them on the ground next to his bed causing Ocean to gasp.

"Boy I know you just didn't rip my favorite panties" she said looking at him.

"You act like I can't buy you some more so shut up, and I done told yo ass bout that boy word" he said replying back to her.

"You ain't gone do sh- fuuuuck Khalil" she moaned out loudly.

She was talking too much shit for Khalil so he decided to simply cut her off by running his tongue back through her folds then stopping at her bud and slightly sucking on it making eye contact with her making her moan out loudly.

"Ian gone do what" he asked while adding his index finger inside of her warmth causing her eyes to roll back.

She couldn't even respond back to him she just looked at him with her mouth forming an "O" shape while he continued to look her dead in her eyes continuing eating his late night snack adding another finger then curving it hitting her g-spot.

"Yea that's what I thought" he mumbled against her pussy feeling her clench around his fingers.

"Now say I'm sorry daddy" he said looking up at her.

"I'M SOOOOO SORRY DADDY, I'M FINNA CUM" she moaned out loudly.

"Nah not yet" he said stopping then removing his fingers. He then began propping up a pillow for his head then laid on his back "Come sit on my face ma" he said looking at her with low eyes speaking in his deep raspy voice.

Without hesitation she climbed right up and sat on his face. As soon as she sat down she felt his tongue come in contact with her bud again and she began softly moaning while rocking her hips.

While she sat on his face he began lightly sucking on her bud again then he began spelling his name with his tongue. K-H-A-L-I-L he noticed when he had finished the A her moan had got even louder which was music to his ears.

"Oh fuck bebe I'm finna c-cum" she said trying to get her words out but do due to the heavy breathing and her soul about to be snatched she couldn't help but stutter a little bit. Feeling him spelling his last name W-I-L-L-A-M-S onto her bud when he got to the M she lost it.

She began cumin inside his mouth while her legs slightly shook soon making her feel limp.

"P-Papa s-stop" she said while moaning trying to get up but failed only to be locked in by his huge arms.

Khalil wasn't letting up until he felt like it. He don't know why she even fixed her lips to tell him to stop, finishing up his last name and writing M-I-N-E on her pussy causing her to com again he was finally done and he tapped her thigh signaling for her to get up and when she did her body fell to the side of him. All you could see is her chest moving up and down which caused Khalil to chuckle a little.

"You good" he asked her getting up from the bed adjusting his hard on.

Getting a weak thumbs up from her he began laughing again.

"That's what you get when you talk shit and have an attitude with me acting like I want fix it for you, now yo ass assed out can't even form a sentence" he said laughing.

Walking inside his bathroom grabbing a fresh clean wash cloth he began running warm water on it he returning back inside his room. He was met with a sprawled out Ocean laying in the same position when he left the room on his bed snoring. He went over and opened her legs again giving his private ocean one last kiss before cleaning her up and heading back inside the bathroom for a cold shower.

After he was done handling his business he put on a pair of boxers and got back in the bed behind Ocean cuddling up behind her taking after her league and falling asleep.

(Don't mind her opening her eyes 😭)

Chapter 11 is complete🥳

How did I do at my second attempt of a sex scene?

Y'all think Ocean learned her lesson?

Any feedback or questions?

Hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to vote and add this book to your libraries. 🥺🙏🏾

-loudmouthspamz 😚

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

540K 27.4K 35
โ๐– ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—Ž๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐–พโž ยฉ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’๐๐˜๐Š๐€๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ ๐—†๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„ # ๐Ÿฃ ๐– ๐–ฟ๐—๐–พ๐—‹...
153K 9.1K 47
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...
618K 23.8K 73
๊œฑแด‡Qแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด "5 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ สŸแด€แด›แด‡ส€"... สแดแดœส€ ๊œฐแด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แดแด„แด‡แด€ษดแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด‹สœแด€สŸษชสŸ แด€ส€แด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹ ษขแด‡แด› ส€แด‡แด€แด…ส แด›แด ๊œฑแด‡แด‡ แดกสœแด€แด› สŸษช๊œฐแด‡ สœแด€๊œฑ ษชษด ๊œฑแด›แดส€แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แด„แดแดœแด˜สŸแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ ๊œฐแด€แดษชสŸส...
1.1M 40.9K 66
๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง ๐š๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐๐š๐๐๐ฒ "๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž" ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...