สแดแดœส€ า“แด€แด แดส€ษชแด›แด‡ แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡ส€.

By TOMMIE1738

"Short cakes, you never mentioned you could dance" "didn't have to blonde" It's just a short, shitty story๐Ÿ˜Œ... More

A/N!๐Ÿ˜€
Chapter #1๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #2โœจ
Chapter #3๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #5โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #6๐Ÿ’จ
Chapter #7โœ‹๐Ÿพ
Chapter #8๐Ÿ€
Chapter #9๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter #10๐Ÿ€
Chapter #11๐Ÿ’ฅ
A/N๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter #12๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #13โœจ
Chapter #14๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #15โœจ
Chapter #16๐Ÿ’•
Chapter #17๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter #18๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜Œ
New story? ๐Ÿ™‚

Chapter #4โœจ

1.7K 58 23
By TOMMIE1738

Three days later

3rd POV
Izuku woke up to his alarm blaring as he was reaching to turn it off. "Ugh!!" He groans as he gets up and walks to wake Mina and Denki up, "Mina, Denki gets up we have ScHoOl" "pfft, dude we're already up" Denki says as he opens his door and pulls izuku in.
"Hey-" "oh come on let us dress you Zuzu!" Mina exclaimed, "do I have a choice?" "Nope!" The two said simultaneously.

"Guys we have to hurry we only have 20 minutes to get to school!" Denki says as he rushes out the door.
They were wearing something simple but at the same time cute, izuku had on a white cropped jacket and some gray ripped jeans with some white and gray air jordans, Mina had on a red strap crop top with regular white jeans that showed her curves and some air Jordan 4s on that was red and white, Denki had on a blue Nike shirt with some black sweats that hugged his bottom perfectly, they had the words, Nike, on them and for his shoes, he had on some blue huaraches.

As they entered the car Mina started to play music blasting it like no tomorrow.

=TIME SKIP TO WHEN THEY PULL UP IN THE SCHOOLS PARKING FOR STUDENTS=

        They started to walk to the entrance of the school as everybody had their eyes on them.
Izuku, mina, and Denki started to walk to the principal's office, looking around the school till they finally made it there.
"Knock"
"Knock"
"Knock"
Denki knocks as they waited for a 'come in'
As the door opens they see a short white-haired man, kinda looked like a mouse.
   "Come on in! I'm your principal nezu! And that man right there is vice principal."

the three looked over and saw a man with long blond hair he was mad fucking tall and skinny. They waved and sat at the chairs and waited for the next move.

(another time skip to where they have their schedules)

As they were about to enter the classroom their teacher told them to wait while he gets everyone settled.
"You may come in now" they heard as they walked in.
All eyes were on the trio as they entered, even whispers were heard. "so introduce yourselves" the teacher said in a tired voice. "Alright well I'm Denki kaminari, im 18 and just moved here, I love video games!"

"I'm mina ashido, also turned 18 and just moved here, I also like pink and glitter!" she says as she looks at her nails then back to the class.

Denki and mina look at izuku while he had his beats on his head not even paying attention or so they thought.

"I'm izuku midorya, 18," he says as he lowered his headphones.

"Alright you guys can go sit down" they started to find seats, splitting up Mina sitting next to uraraka tapping her shoulder saying hi, Denki sitting next to Kirishima, and izuku sitting behind bakugou, as he was walking he caught the blonde head staring, damn near drooling, this caught Denki and minas attention.

A couple of minutes later they saw someone enter the class.

"To'mmie, again? Seriously?"

"Mmcht. Look teach I already got chewed out by midnight."

The teacher then sighs and shakes his head.

"Go sit down, you're disturbing the class."

"Yeah yeah, ya love me."

Just as to'mmie walks past she shakes hands with a black-haired boy and an indigo-haired boy as well.

She gets to her seat and the teacher continues class.

  💀𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙💀

(Lunchtime)

Izukus POV
        As I was getting my lunch I started to walk to the table that to'mmie and the same boys she were with.

"Heyy zuzu come sit over here!!" I groan as I just wanted to listen to my music and think about new dance moves for our YouTube page.

I put my headphones on and started to walk towards Mina and Denki.
"So you remember Kirishima, bakugou, and uraraka?" I just nod as I scrolled through my phone looking at all the likes I was getting on my Facebook.
'mmm 276 likes in 5 minutes, not bad'
I thought to myself. I then felt someone tap my shoulders it was the redhead dude. "yea?" I ask lifting my eyes brow in confusion " hey we didn't properly meet, so I'm ejiro Kirishima, I play basketball! That's katsuki bakugou my best bro, he also plays, he's the captain of the team and that's ochako uraraka, she's the head of the cheerleading team, also a little sister to me and bakubro! What about you?" "Izuku midoriya, I'm a YouTuber, well technically a dancer!" I said with a smile "I've heard, That's so manly dude!" "Ha yea, Mina and Denki also dance to! Maybe you could subscribe to our channel!" He then hands me his phone and I subscribed to our channel. I then proceeded to scroll on my phone.

As I was eating I looked up and seen Mina and bakugou trading phone numbers so I was slightly confused, then Mina looked at me than the perv and smirked so I texted her.

𝐼𝑧𝑢💚😜: Mina? 🤨

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦💕😻: yes babes?😄

𝐼𝑧𝑢💚😜: what's going on why are you staring?! You bet not get any ideas!

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦💕😻: WHAT! pssh,

𝐼𝑧𝑢💚😜: MINA!!!🙂

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦💕😻: ok look, I found out they have a dance room here and sorta-kinda signed us up for it! And I wanted to go after lunch.

𝐼𝑧𝑢💚😜: ok? That's it?

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦💕😻: oh no, 😏 bakugou took a liking to you so I gave him your number

𝐼𝑧𝑢💚😜: WHAT?! WHY?!

𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑦💕😻: yess izu, you need to get out more and date!!

I stopped texting her and looked up to find that perv smiling at me, I hurried and turned my head looking away from him.

The lunch bell rings to let us go on break, As I was getting up Mina called me and Denki and started leading us to the dance room.
"Wow not bad," Denki says as he looks around "it's ok it's not better than the studio," I say as I walk to the radio "is come on we should try another one of the dances you made up," Mina says jumping up and down.
"Alright which one should we do?" I say with a smile "ooo- how bout baby shark?" "Yea that one doesn't sound too bad, we can even show tommie!" "Ok let's start then!" We then waited for the music to play.
(Izuku is in the front, Mina is on the left, and Denki on the right!)

"That was fun! I can't wait to get to the stu....dio..." Denki said slowly "umm den you ok?"I asked him.
Mina then looks where Denki is and palms her face. "Izu umm the door..."

"Shortcakes, you never told me you could dance.."

'Oh my lord, why the perv, why me!' I thought as I looked at the blonde

"Didn't have to blondie" "you should dance more, I'd love to see more moves, you should even teach me." "Hmm let me think..... naw I'm good, teach yourself, perv master!" I then grabbed my jacket and started to walk out but before I could he grabbed my wrist "please izu?" He looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't resist no matter how hard I tried. "Fine, now let go, I have a class to get to." he let go putting his arms up in defeat and I walked away with a little blush on my face.

3rd POV
School had finally let out and mina, Denki and izuku started to make their way to the car, before they could even make it someone called out to mina.

"Ash!!" The brunette called out and jumps on minas back, " heyy ura wassup?" "Oh well, I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to the mall with me and the others?" "Hell yeah, I'm in! What about you two?" "Sure I got nothing better to do!" "what about you izu?" "I don't know maybe not, I think I'm going to head to the studio." "Are you sure? Do you want me and denks to come with you?" "No, just go have fun!" "But-" before Mina could finish izuku interrupts "Go!" The three hug each other.

"Ok, Zuzu I'll have bakugou check on you!" Denki yells while winking.

"Wait- what no, I said I'll be fine!"

"Too late! Bye baby bro!"

Izuku then starts to walk to the car groaning and mumbling about how he can't stand denks.

TIᗰᗴ ᔕKIᑭ ᒪIᒪ ᗷIᕼ~

"You sure do like bothering a motha fucka damn!"

"Well, I try."

To'mmie chuckled a bit and looked at me.

"I guess I can fuck with you don't seem too bad, ya ain't stuck up or nun that either and you can take jokes!"

She looks at her phone before looking back at me.

"So what's yo name?"

"Izuku midoriya, what about yours? I never got to catch it!?"

"To'mmie is the name, To'mmie ch'i!"

"Do you own this place right? You seem a bit young...?"

"Boy, what you talk bout? My nanna owns this place, I'm gonna be in charge soon, and when I am it's gone be Poppin...it already is but..."

"Never got your age, how old are you?"

"18 kid, you sure do ask a lot of questions!"

"Sorry just wanted to know!"

Izuku waves her off and laughs. As he stops laughing to'mmie looks at him and they both start to laugh again.

Izuku was just sitting down taking him a little break before coming up with a new dance.

'Can't wait to get home and shower' he was thinking till he heard an annoying voice call for him.

"SHORT CAKES!! Heyy babe!" bakugou walks over to izuku and hugs him from behind "what do you want perv?" "First of all I'm not a perv, second of all I came to see you of course." "mhm sure.." "come on, you gonna teach me how to dance or what?" Izuku looks up at bakugou, confused on why would he want to dance?

"What? You want me to teach you? I thought you were joking, Mr.basketball player?!"

"Well yeah if you like it, I wanna do it too, plus.....I want to impress you ok?!"

Izuku was stuck on why he would want to impress him when there are other people he could be bothering.

"Hah? Fine go change and hurry for I change my mind!"

"Got it, babe!"
"And stop calling me babe, it's weird"
"Tch" "and I care why?"
"You want me to teach you or not dumb ass?"

With that bakugou runs to change his clothing.
⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎⚠︎︎

End of chapter {1795 words}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 40 6
bakudeku oneshots slow updates (at least until school ends) i wont do any smut requests closed (i rly dont think anyone will read this lol i'm mo...
143K 4K 35
FIN. โ™กสšแดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ แด›แด โŒ˜โœ„๐–ฆน แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชแดโ„ขษžโ€ เผ†โ‚๏ Š "oh i'm just a kid; i haven't seen the world." "๐™‚๐™š๐™ค๐™ง๐™œ๐™š! ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™›๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™!" โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽเผ„โ˜ป๏ธŽ...
102K 2.2K 25
okay so bakugou is the only mommy in the class this is a little verse book have fun, slow updates because of school,lazyness,and lack of motivation #...