Fatal Obsession (BxB)

Par BxBsAreMyThing

(Formerly Known as 'Fatal Attraction') *Very Cringe (First) Completed Book* An obliviously sociopathic colleg... Plus

S1:C1; Making A Friend Is Not Cheating.
S1:C2; Snap Map
S1:C3; Cutting Scars
S1:C4; Cute and Sweet and Innocent
S1:C5; I Can Give You Your First-
S1:C6; Tiny Little Panic Attack and Cheese Balls
S1:C7; Old Journals, Spy Work, and The Paper Ball
S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives
S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)
S1:C10; Date Night (Part 2/3)
S1:C11; Date Night (Part 3/3)
S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)
S1:C13 Our First Sleepover (Pt. 2/3)
S1:C14; Our First Sleepover [Pt. 3/3] (Explicit Scene)
S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers
S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs
S1;C17: Cooper's Property
S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds
S1:C19; Guilt, Lust, & Apology Dinner
S1:C20; Footsie
S1:C21; Seventy-Two Hours
S1:C22; Scrawny Dipping
⚠️Please Read⚠️
S2;C1: Slap On The Wrist
S2:C2; Top-Priority
S2:C3; Break
S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)
S2:C5; Psycho Vibes
S2:C6; Voice Recorder
S2:C7; Lola's Return
S2:C8; Crash
S2:C9; Surprise
S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog
S2:C11; Closure
S2:C12; Closure Pt. 2
S2:C13; Hero Complex
S2:C15; Twice
S2:C16; Together
S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal
S2:C18; A Fair Fight
S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner
S2:C20; Envelope
⚠️Please Read (Again)⚠️
S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class
S3:C2; Psycho & Sociopaths
S3:C3; Professor Davis...What Do You Know?
S3:C4; The Little Things
S3:C5; Feelings
S3:C6; Attractive Playground
S3:C7; Scary Guy
S3:C8; Building Relationships
S3:C9; I'm Better
S3:C10; This Is Nothing
S3:C11; Whose Sounds?
S3:12; Mafia-Family
S3:C13; Forgetfulness At Its Finest
S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris
S3:C15; Room Service
S3:C16; Romance Resort
S3:C17; I Want You Forever
S3:C18; Rings and Things...
S3:C19; Jealousy
S3:C20; Criminal's Mind
S3:C21; Together But Separated/Foreign Kisses
S3:C22; Be Blunt
S3:C23; Amani
S3:C24; In New Yorkkkk~!
S3:C25; Problematic Parents
S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up
⚠️Please Read (Once More)⚠️
S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events
S4:C2; White Glitters
S4:C3; Too Sexy
S4: C4; Madman
S4:C5; Pay Attention
S4:C6; Relaxed?
S4:C7; Just Like Me
S4:C8; Don't Worry
S4:C9; Ideal Romantic Type? Cameron.
S4:C10; Love Makes You Do Crazy Things
S4:C11; T.L.C
S4:C12; Trouble In Paradises
S4:C13; Right v. Wrong
S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities
S4:C15; Silver Nissan Altima
S4:C16; The Basement
S4:C17; Ready Or Not
S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'
S4:C19; Painkillers
S4:C20; Rebekah's Diamonds
S4:C21; We're Family
S4:C22; This Feels Unfair
S4:C23; If You're Good
S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him
XT 1; Profound & Arousing
XT2: Golden Hour Sex

S2:C14; Proof

1.9K 102 80
Par BxBsAreMyThing

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

A few days had passed since Giorgi and I visited Cooper, and we were doing great. Even with our ex-classmates big outburst, I was able to find closure in the visit, and I finally felt comfortable enough to perform missionary sex with Giorgi. A small memory of Cooper had passes my thoughts when my boyfriend first hovered over me, but my memories vanished as soon as I looked into his eyes.

It felt like we were the only people who'd existed, and I loved it. He held me close, started off gentle, kept eye contact with me so that I didn't have a chance to think of Cooper, and constantly made me smile by giving me compliments or making fun of himself for getting really close to finishing before I could.

We'd been going to school happier, flirting in class more, and we even forgot about Tammy for a few days. Until today.

"Let me drive today. You should sleep on the way to school," I said as I grabbed my car keys. "You stayed up too late last night."

"Your face," he yawned, making me giggle. "I'm fine. I just need some coffee."

"Blech. Bitter robot sweat," I grumbled, shuddering as I opened the front door and stepped outside.

"Black coffee is delicious, Cameron. Someday you'll come to love it as much as I do," Giorgi chuckled, running his fingers into my hair from behind me.

"Never," I laughed, freezing upon looking at my car. A large poster had been taped down on the hood, balloons were tied to my side mirrors, bright, neon green and pink paint had been used on my windshield and rearview window, and confetti had been scattered all over my car and around it.

Giorgi stepped past me and read the neon writing aloud: "Hope you don't mind the mess. Just wanted to let you know how special you are to me..."

"Why is it that whenever someone is interested in me they vandalize or destroy my things...?" I muttered.

"Hey, I haven't destroyed or vandalized anything of yours," Giorgi mumbled. "Uh, well, except for your body. But it's just a few bite marks and hickeys. I thought you liked those..."

I rolled my eyes as a smile stretched my lips, but upon my sight landing back on my car, I groaned and cupped my face. "Why my car~? I mean, I know it's nothing special, but seriously," I groaned, turning away from my vehicle. "Can't even take this to the cops because they're no help...ugh—OH! You have a security camera over your garage," I exclaimed as I pointed up at it.

Giorgi turned and looked up at it and hummed. "Forgot all about that.. Here, I'll pull up the app."

I stepped over and rest my chin on his forearm as he scrolled through his apps, opened the home security one, and tapped on the garage camera, choosing a red bar that read "motion detected."

I frowned as we watched the footage, unable to see anything but darkness, but after Giorgi had lowered his phone a bit, I could make out the different shapes and objects in our driveway.

The taller man had hummed when a dark car had drove up to the house, and he muttered: "How did she know the PIN number to the gate..?"

His question made me feel uneasy, and I shuddered before wrapping my hands around his arm and snuggling my face into his bicep as I kept my eyes on his phone screen.

"How do you know that's her? Maybe it's a neighbor's friend or relative. Don't say something so creepy," I mumbled.

"But I recognize her car. You see the Instagram sticker on the left window," he pointed out. "I remember seeing it in the school lot. And look, she parked in front of our house."

"Urgh," I groaned uncomfortably. "Stop being so creepy~."

"Yeah. That's her," Giorgi mumbled. "What do you wanna do? You can sue for vandalism or destruction of property, or...I don't know. This is your call."

I inhaled through my nose and sighed heavily. "Yeah, I guess I could sue...but I mean, it's just some paint and balloons. I'm too at peace to give this too much of my attention. I just want to be happy with you," I mumbled. "Let's ignore her existence just a bit longer, please? At least until the end of the day."

My boyfriend smiled at me, kissed my lips and then handed me his car keys. "You got it."

Upon arriving at our school and walking into the building, Darnel and Gill had rushed over to us. "Hey! Giorgi! Cam! Y'all need to be careful around that 'Sammy' chick," Gill began. "Yeah, bro. She came up to me and Gill about half an hour ago, talkin' 'bout we need to keep you away from Cameron," Darnel said, pointing at Giorgi. "Yeah, some shit about it being in our best interest," Gill added.

"She threatened you guys," Giorgi asked. I looked up at my boyfriend just as he'd rolled his eyes, and I watched his jaws clench tightly before he sighed and bit the inner corner of his lip. "We'll talk to her. For now, just report her and ignore her existence," he said softly.

"S'that what you guys are doing?" Darnel questioned.

Girogi and I nodded, and Gill watched me with a hard gaze for a short while before nodding and asking, "So, you guys have a plan or anything?"

My head subconsciously tilted and my eyebrows furrowed a bit. "What do you mean?"

"Y'know, like, to get rid of Sammy?"

I narrowed my eyes a bit at the Southern boy in front me for just a moment before I shook my head and answered: "Not really. I don't want myself or Giorgi to go to jail or prison over her. She's not worth the risk."

"Risk? As in...if you were to get caught? Tch, you think you could get away with murder," Darnel chuckled.

My eyes grew large and I stuttered horribly for just a second before Giorgi quickly spoke up: "Nobody said anything about murder, man. I'm pretty sure Cam just meant to imply something like threatening her."

"I think you could get away with it." Gill muttered so lowly that I'd barely heard him. "Cameron, you seem too small and frail to be a suspect... Giorgi, you're build and face would make you suspicious but asking anyone about your personality would completely free you. Y'all would be the perfect couple to get away with."

Giorgi and Darnel laughed at Gill's conspiracy but I didn't like it. It couldn't have been accurate at all, but he made it sound a little too believable.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later, okay?" my boyfriend chuckled, fist bumping his friends. I smiled and bumped their fists as well when they'd turned them to me, and then Giorgi led me to our class.

"Anastas!" Dr. Pew thundered as soon we walked in, standing beside two police officers.

"Yes, Dr. Pew...?" the muscular man had asked.

"Come here," she ordered.

"Babe, what's happening," I mumbled. "I don't know. Don't worry," Giorgi whispered, kissing my cheek before letting go of my hand and walking over to our professor. I quickly followed my boyfriend and grabbed his hand upon standing in front of Dr. Pew and the police officers.

"Giorgi Anastas, you're under arrest for sexually assaulting and attempting to murder Tammy Kinland," one of the cops said while putting handcuffs on Giorgi.

"What?!" We both screeched. "That's not true! I never touched Tammy! She's the one that's been stalking and harassing me! She vandalized Cameron's car this morning! I reported her to you, professor!" Giorgi rapid-fired; Dr. Pew merely scoffed and shook her head.

"We were gonna take the proof to the police after class! Please, let him go! He's never hurt or forced anyone into anything! We're always together! I would know if something was going on! Please!" I begged while clinging onto my boyfriend's arm, tears rolling down my cheeks. "Please, officers, if you take him away from me, she'll come after me. She's going to force me to be with her. Please, you're taking my world, my safety, and my peace from me. Please let him go!"

"Sir, we can't just let your boyfriend go. He's accused of being a rapist and damn near killing someone," one of the cops scoffed at me.

"Where's your proof?! What proof has been used against me?!" Giorgi fumed.

"There was a condom with both your and Tammy's DNAs on it, and she came in with severe injuries," the second officer said.

A condom...? Giorgi and I don't even use condoms. Not unless we do it in the car.

"How severe? What were the injuries? They couldn't have been that detrimental if she was able to drive over to the station and give you all of this fake proof!" The large Greek man scoffed.

"She had cuts and gashes all over her body and face," one of the officers said. "Her wrists had been cut and her palms were slashed—"

"I can't do blood! It makes me queasy! Whenever Cam cuts his finger or something I always gag or puke! I could never cut someone up!" Giorgi raged.

"Look, unless your boyfriend here can provide us with some opposing evidence to prove you innocent, you're coming with us," the cop said, ushering my boyfriend over to the exit.

"HUH," I gasped. "Wait! What if I can give it to you right now!?"

The officers frowned at me and waited for me to continue.

"Giorgi, the security footage of her vandalizing my car! We didn't watch it all the way through! A-an-and we, we don't use condoms unless we're having sex in a vehicle! Last night we did it in mine! I think she could've seen the condom, gotten into my car, taken it, and framed you!"

"What?" The officers scoffed. "C'mon, look, I know you're upset about your boyfriend being arrested but—"

"I'm not making this up! I can show you right now," I scoffed as I reached into my boyfriend's front right pocket and grabbed his phone. Hastily, I scrolled through his apps and tapped on the home security one.

"It's the red one," Giorgi said upon seeing me struggle to choose which column of footage I should've tapped on.

"That's her pulling up..." I mumbled as I dragged the little cursor over the bar to speed through the video. "YES! SEE!" I screeched upon turning Giorgi's phone to the police so that they could see her breaking into my car. "She vandalized and broke into my car! She falsely accused my boyfriend of rape and attempted murder! She did that stuff to herself!"

"But her DNA was on the condom..." one of the officers mumbled to the other.

"She's sick," Giorgi said. "She's not mentally stable."

"You're not saying...no," the officers said, sounding disgusted.

"She put inside herself," Giorgi muttered. "I'll bet if you run it through your lab again, you'll find Cameron's DNA on it. You just have to look for it."

"But we would've seen it the first time," one of the police officers scoffed.

"No, because you were only looking for Giorgi's and Tammy's," I mentioned. "And if she cleaned it before putting it inside herself, then you really wouldn't have noticed my DNA on it at first."

"You have to run it again and look for it," Giorgi said again. "Now can you take the cuffs off? We've proven him innocent, right," I asked.

"I can take the cuffs off, but I need you both to come with me down to the station so we can get all of this cleared up," one of the police said while removing Giorgi's handcuffs. My boyfriend glared at the men in black uniforms before grabbing my hands and kissing my forehead. "Okay, that's fine," I said while looking up into Giorgi's hard, hate-filled eyes.

The police ushered us through the school and into the parking lot, and I rubbed my boyfriend's arm as the cops muttered to each other about how confused they were.

"Oh, wait," I began. "Do we have to get in the police car or can we follow you?"

"You can follow," the officers answered quickly before returning to their quiet, bewildered conversation.

I grinned a small smile at Giorgi as he still held a furious demeanor while we walked across the lot, and I opened the passenger door for him when we got closer to his car.

"Are you okay?" I asked, cupping his cheek. His nose flared and his eyes watered. "She accused me of rape. She had me arrested in front of our classmates," he said shakily, making my heart ache. "I'm so sorry, Gio," I cooed as he buried his face into my neck and squeezed me into his chest. "I swear she won't get away with this," I promised, stroking his head and kissing his temple. "I'll get her back."

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

Please Vote⭐️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4K 612 27
"He's such a jerk, but I still love him so, so much mom. Why do I still love him? " I cried into her shoulder, "he was my first love, the love of my...
205K 6.3K 72
#1 in the Fatal Attraction series ⚠️Warning: 18+⚠️ Midnight, the most feared woman in the world. If she doesn't kill you she'll make you stronger. Bu...
26.1K 1.5K 36
#1 in LGBT 9/23/21, #1 in Horror 9/23/21, #2 in BxB 9/23/21, #1 in ZombieApocalypse 9/23/21 Killian's eyes flickered up to Jasper. In the afternoon...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...